Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,381 members, 7,843,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) - Sports (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) (482135 Views)

Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / FIFA U-20 World Cup New Zealand 2015 Full Time Table And Fixtures / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 12:29pm On May 14, 2015
[b][size=14pt]Flying Eagles world champions predicts Akwuegbu[/size]

Gratkorn FC of Austria manager Benedict Akwuegbu has told AfricanFootball.com the Flying Eagles will make history and win the U20 FIFA World Cup in New Zealand.

And the former assistant general manager of Heartland praised coach Manu Garba-led technical crew for a job well done.

"The Flying Eagles are a fantastic team with a group of confident and talented youngsters,” he remarked.

"The team have been doing well and will win the FIFA U20 World Cup for the first time in history this year.

The coaches led by Manu Garba have done a fantastic job on the team."

The former Nigeria international also hailed NFF president Amaju Pinnick for what he has done for Nigeria football thus far.

"I want to commend NFF president Amaju Pinnick for what he has done for Nigerian Football in the short time he has been around,” he said.

“He has really done well especially in human capacity building and has recognised key stakeholders like referees and ex-international." [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 12:42pm On May 14, 2015
joseph1013:
[b][size=14pt]Interview with Wilfred Ndidi[/size]

Wilfred Ndidi has expressed confidence the Flying Eagles will go all the way to become the first Nigerian team to win the FIFA U20 World Cup in New Zealand.

He has also backed his Belgian club Genk to contend for the championship next season after they narrowly missed out on the playoffs in the outgoing season.

The full interview:

QUESTION: How is it since you joined up with the Flying Eagles in the training camp in Nurnberg, Germany?

WILFRED NDIDI: It has been wonderful because I have missed my friends a lot.

You have already played your first test match with the team after you came on in the first half as the Flying Eagles beat Hoffenheim U23s 5-2. How was the experience?

It was a good match, I was really happy to play again for the team.

What are your impressions on the performance of the team generally?

It was a good performance in a very standard game.

How has the training and the general preparations for the U20 World Cup been?

It has been good and demanding. We are on our way to being the best U20 team in the world. We want to win the World Cup.

You joined top Belgian club Genk in January. How has it been since then?

It was not an easy start for me as this was my first pro club. I trained with the first team with so many full internationals. But I have enjoyed a lot of encouragement from the coaches and players and this has made it a lot easier for me to settle in.

At the beginning I trained and played more with the second team, where I am a regular. Later, I started playing for the first team as a left back and right back mostly as a sub.

I only played one full game with the first team and it was quite interesting.

The positions you have mentioned are not your familiar central defence position.

Yes, I have never played in those positions before I joined Genk. That was why I said it was not easy for me at the start because I have not been playing my normal position in the first team. I found it really difficult sometimes as a result.

I have discovered for instance that it is a lot easier for me to play at right back than left back because I can make some actions from right back and I am a lot more careful.

In the coming season, do we see you playing in your familiar position in central defence?

I really hope so especially as we will have a new coach and he will have to decide a lot of things.

What then becomes of the coach who signed you – Alex Mcleish?

He is leaving at the end of the season.

What do you think you could achieve with Genk in the coming season after you came close to reaching the championship playoffs this outgoing season?

We were really, really close to making the playoffs, but many of the first-team players were injured at a crucial time of the season and this affected us.

I believe the new season will be a great one for the team.

What are your other targets?

The main focus is to win the U20 World Cup especially as Nigeria have never won it. It will be great to achieve this even though I also know it will not be easy.

This will be your second U20 World Cup after you also played at the 2013 tournament in Turkey. Your experience from Turkey should rub off on your other teammates.

I was in Turkey and gained some experience and I hope I can motivate my other teammates, give them more confidence, at this year’s competition.

Would it surprise you if coach Stephen Keshi called you up soon for the Super Eagles?

I am a young player and I believe I have many years to play for the Super Eagles. If it happens now, I will thank God.

And would you then be able to grab such a chance so as to establish yourself in the Eagles?

I will grab my chance even it means playing at left back, right back or even as a goalkeeper (laughing). I am ready. [/b]
see the fresh-faced baby boys grin. Wilfred looks so adorable, I don see Awoniyi part 2 #TeamDarkGuys.*brings out whip* oya, wey those people wey dey talk say these boys no be real U-20. You fresh like this when you nack 24? When sufferhead don finish una life and pocketmoney don end, where you wan see this kain babyface?

2 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Tomtoxic: 12:54pm On May 14, 2015
Hmm see person dae swear for my izik sucess oh if na so dem dae swear for all d flying eagles playas 1 by 1 dem nur go even pass group stage + y is evrione talking bout ezeh and godwin people lyk okon can give way na sofar succes goes and if he starts any match in nz den he might juxt bench awoniyi
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joxxy01(m): 12:54pm On May 14, 2015
safarigirl:
the entire team will be sacrificed just so Messi can help us win the world cup after scoring 20 goals grin
lol abi....but why u kon hate success now, abi u no want succeed?
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 12:56pm On May 14, 2015
[b][size=14pt]Isaac Success Beats 72 Hours Deadline[/size]

Isaac Success is now close to been included in Nigeria World Youth Championship team after his team, Granada, finally got in touch with the Flying Eagles crew beating the 72 hours deadline as reported by SL10.ng.

A mail was received by the team today from Granada although it might have being sent yesterday evening finally ending the La-Liga’s team silence over the release of the 19 year old forward.

The club explained in a telephone chat with a team official that although they got a mail on the 30th of April from the Nigeria Under-20 team over his release they however didn't get the reminders as claimed by the Flying Eagles.

However, Granada didn't give any reason as to why they failed to reply the initial mail until now even though it was received over two weeks ago.

Success is now almost guaranteed a spot in Nigeria final 21-man squad but according to a team source a final decision is yet to be reached about his inclusion.

"Yes they (Granada) got in touch with us but the decision to include Success now lies with the coach although he has a lengthy phone conversation with Success which makes me think his inclusion is a possibility,” a source told SL10.ng.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joxxy01(m): 12:57pm On May 14, 2015
safarigirl:
see the fresh-faced baby boys grin. Wilfred looks so adorable, I don see Awoniyi part 2 #TeamDarkGuys.*brings out whip* oya, wey those people wey dey talk say these boys no be real U-20. You fresh like this when you nack 24? When sufferhead don finish una life and pocketmoney don end, where you wan see this kain babyface?
now u're geting me jealous. #Teamdarkguyys?? Babe no go make me bleach wit charcoal oo.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by tbaba1234: 12:58pm On May 14, 2015
The danger with young players is that they can be converted to another position where vacancy exists, for them to play.

Yobo was converted to a defender from a striker.

Mikel was converted too.

Ndidi is lucky that he is used as a right back, that is not a bad conversion, he can still end up as CB.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 14, 2015
kannymoore:

JEEZUS!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked !

I'm so sorry but my respect for you after this statement has dropped several notches.. for real!

Asin!.. how can you utter those words?..praying for someone's injury and and failure over another player you favor?

You can as well wish someone dead just so you or your loved-ones succeed for all i care.

Now that's so low...very very low coming from you.

Hasn't the said Success paid his dues in the national team already?

Can't you remember that he is a professional player, TIED DOWN BY A PROFFESSIONAL CONTRACT (unlike most of his peers) and as such, is owned by his club?

I'm not absolving Success of any blame. He has more than his fair share of blame but sometimes, you need to put yourself in some of these players shoes to understand where they are coming from.

I for one believe that Success's present misfortune is tied to circumstances that happened to him around thebeginning of the year.
It was the winter break.. players were on holidays. Success included.
Success decides to spend his in naija with his folks.
Now, just before he was due to return back to spain, his grand dad passed on. Success decides to stay back and mourn and attend to funeral preparations before jetting back to his base.
Any normal club would be magnanimous enough to understand this young African guy's plight but no, not Granada.
The fined the boy, punished him and ensured he lost his starting position in the club.

Fast forward to today... shey you see the antics being played by the club in releasing Success for the upcoming tourney. Granada never replied any of Manu's Letters with effect to Isaac's release until ONLY A FEW DAYS AGO! That's how terrible that club's officials could be!

So abeg, cut Isaac some slack and hope he come's through. We have only one out and out striker in the team in Awoniyi. If he's injured, i'd hate to say this but we'll be bound to have some problems with scoring. Case in study; the last Hoffenheim match.

So what i'll suggest is this, allow Success arrive and let him prove his fitness in camp. If he is BETTER THAN what we have on ground, then he should join the team for the World Cup.

Bar Awoniyi and maybe Nacho, I don't think we have anyone who has Success' scoring instinct and touch on a good day.

Good morning folks!!..,

Looking forward to the next Friendly tomorrow!

Cheers! grin
May u live long.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 14, 2015
joxxy01:
Report Now has it that Success is a sure banker for for Nz as the nff and granada came to an agreement this morning...Great News if u aks me, but the question is who will be sacrificed..ezeh or saviour??
Thanks u , Oluwa
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 1:14pm On May 14, 2015
[b][size=14pt]Moses Simon: We Will Lift The Title[/size]

Gent forward Moses Simon has put behind the disappointment of losing the Ebony Shoe award to French-Congolese forward Neesken Kebano of Charleroi.

The 19-year-old finished second ahead of another Congolese player, Chancel Mbemba, who plays for Anderlecht. But the agony of losing the award has being brush aside by the petit forward and he now has his sights fixed on the potential title deciding clash against Club Brugge.

"Sunday's game at Club Brugge is crucial. I feel it's more important than the other matches. We go to there to win. I am not dreaming about it, I believe we can win and lift the title," he told SL10.ng.

"Presently we have an 80% chance of lifting the trophy and we have to make it count.”

Simon is expected to fly directly to Germany after the game to join up with the Nigeria Under-20 team who are presently in camp ahead of the World Youth Championship in New Zealand.
[/b]
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 14, 2015
safarigirl:
this is the most dense thing anyone can say. Are you freaking five? Why take a joke about an Awoniyi I've never met, so serious? Success can't even bench Awoniyi to start with. If you failed to understand my point all through, fine. But this has nothing to do with Awoniyi, NOTHING AT ALL. Why attack my person? Cuz I'm posting an opinion you don't agree with? I'm so close to cursing you out, but I won't give you the pleasure. Please, don't even quote anything concerning me henceforth. I hope for your sake and all the Success fanboys here that his inclusion doesn't backfire on the team, I'm done with the topic. Good Morning.
Dear d truth s dt u really went to faaaar in expressing ur opinion, wishing d dude n our flying eagles ill luck. I least expected dt from u.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 2:35pm On May 14, 2015
joxxy01:
now u're geting me jealous. #Teamdarkguyys?? Babe no go make me bleach wit charcoal oo.
lol....dark guys are the shiitt grin....won't be a bad idea to bleacq with charcoal though wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 14, 2015
I am recently getting addicted to this page or thread. It's so lively and lovely that we are anticipating "success' for the lads in NZ. But we need to ask ourselves some few questions? What of if they fail the expectations? Are they gonna be discarded? Is there career over with the Flying Eagles?
We need to consider both sides of a coin.
We are wishing the Lads to succeed, but we shouldn't put all our Oranges in one Basket. If the Lads fail (God forbids) we should still stick to them and keep developing them.
We understand their potentials and talents, thus we shouldn't condemn them if it turns against our expectations of them.
Good day peeps.
I knew the day like this would come, we should let go of the tourney and move on! The forum used to be lively and bustling, can't believe we are still in page 230 If the Lads are still in the Competition, I'm certain the Pages would have reached 300!!!
Nigerian Fans!!!

3 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by naijanoni(m): 2:55pm On May 14, 2015
safarigirl:
the entire team will be sacrificed just so Messi can help us win the world cup after scoring 20 goals grin
Godwin and ezeh, Iheanacho are wingers / AMs basically. As a matter of fact awoniyi is the only real out and out striker in that team(with muzaam, who has been average) . What if awoniyi gets injured or suspended ?. Who replaces him ?. We were able to go all the way at the U17 world cup because we had a quality back up Centre forward in awoniyi, so when success got injured, we didn't really miss him.
I think that should be the same case here.
It won't be adviseable to go to a world tournament with just one quality out and out striker.
Of course Awoniyi is sure to be our starting no. 9. Everyone is fine with that. But who deputises him ?
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 3:07pm On May 14, 2015
naijanoni:

Godwin and ezeh, Iheanacho are wingers / AMs basically. As a matter of fact awoniyi is the only real out and out striker in that team(with muzaam, who has been average) . What if awoniyi gets injured or suspended ?. Who replaces him ?. We were able to go all the way at the U17 world cup because we had a quality back up Centre forward in awoniyi, so when success got injured, we didn't really miss him.
I think that should be the same case here.
It won't be adviseable to go to a world tournament with just one quality out and out striker.
Of course Awoniyi is sure to be our starting no. 9. Everyone is fine with that. But who deputises him ?
ok...what role does Moses play?
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by naijanoni(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2015
adeyemi2015:
I am recently getting addicted to this page or thread. It's so lively and lovely that we are anticipating "success' for the lads in NZ. But we need to ask ourselves some few questions? What of if they fail the expectations? Are they gonna be discarded? Is there career over with the Flying Eagles?
We need to consider both sides of a coin. We are wishing the Lads to succeed, but we shouldn't put all our Oranges in one Basket. If the Lads fail (God forbids) we should still stick to them and keep developing them.
We understand their potentials and talents, thus we shouldn't condemn them if it turns against our expectations of them.
Good day peeps.
The primary purpose for all these youth competitions shouldn't be to win the trophy. The primary purpose should be to discover great talents, with great potentials that would be capable of replacing those in the senior team.
There are alot of factors that could prevent a team from going all the way in a tournament.Sometimes the best team don't win tournaments.
I believe this team has the quality and the right mentality to win the trophy.
But If they can get to the semis, playing the good attacking football they play, i'm okay with that.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by BascoVanVeli(m): 3:11pm On May 14, 2015
safarigirl:
this is the most dense thing anyone can say. Are you freaking five? Why take a joke about an Awoniyi I've never met, so serious? Success can't even bench Awoniyi to start with. If you failed to understand my point all through, fine. But this has nothing to do with Awoniyi, NOTHING AT ALL. Why attack my person? Cuz I'm posting an opinion you don't agree with? I'm so close to cursing you out, but I won't give you the pleasure. Please, don't even quote anything concerning me henceforth. I hope for your sake and all the Success fanboys here that his inclusion doesn't backfire on the team, I'm done with the topic. Good Morning.

dear Jesus woman i was joking neither pays my bills
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by tbaba1234: 3:13pm On May 14, 2015
safarigirl:

Winger too, I think Success is needed... I am sure Manu would have dumped him if he had a better replacement.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by tbaba1234: 3:14pm On May 14, 2015
Siasia is the real gainer here, He gets to inherit most of these boys soon...
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by naijanoni(m): 3:15pm On May 14, 2015
safarigirl:
Moses plays as a Left winger primarily, he could also play on the Right too. He is not a CF.
I don't even think Moses Simon would be a starter sef. He'll have to battle musa Yahaya for the Left wing position.

THE TEAM IS TOO RICH.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 3:26pm On May 14, 2015
[b][size=14pt]Flying Eagles Goalkeepers In Fierce Battle For Spots[/size]

As Manu Garba get set to name his final 21-man team for the World Youth Championship the four goalkeepers in the team are in a fierce battle for three spots.

Already Joshua Enaholo, who kept goal all through the Africa Youth Championship success as well as the qualifiers, has established himself as the team’s first choice.

Enaholo’s undisputed status as number one now leaves Dele Alampasu with the task of securing a place as the team’s second choice goalkeeper which seems to be the case.

SL10.ng checked on proceedings in the team camp and can reveal that goalkeeper trainer Emeka Amadi is torn between Olorunleke Ojo and Adamu Abubakar as third choice.

In training we gathered while Ojo has not done enough to displace the top two Abubakar is enhancing his chances of displacing the Giwa FC’s safe hands as the team’s third choice goalkeeper.

Ojo, the most experience among the four goalkeepers, had a forgettable AYC campaign when Enaholo was suspended and Alampasu injured hence he was thrown in.

His not too convincing displays at the tournament have now opened the door for Adamu Abubakar to steal his spot as he is viewed as a younger alternative who can benefit from being third choice.

However, there are fears they might have a need to use their third choice at the tournament hence Leke Ojo’s experience of keeping goal in the Nigeria Premier League might be needed.
[/b]
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 3:30pm On May 14, 2015
naijanoni:

Moses plays as a Left winger primarily, he could also play on the Right too. He is not a CF.
I don't even think Moses Simon would be a starter sef. He'll have to battle musa Yahaya for the Left wing position.

THE TEAM IS TOO RICH.
nah, I don't expect Moses to start. Maybe a sub in the first game, then we'll see where it goes from there
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by lexyman(m): 3:37pm On May 14, 2015
tbaba1234:
Siasia is the real gainer here, He gets to inherit most of these boys soon...

He has really worked hard to inherit excellent boys ....he's also good at nurturing talents .these guys are lucky to be in good hands . If Keshi remains d super eagles coach he will have a longer enjoyment than any of the 2coaches . Continuity will give us the senior World Cup someday .
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by lexyman(m): 3:44pm On May 14, 2015
joseph1013:
[b][size=14pt]Flying Eagles Goalkeepers In Fierce Battle For Spots[/size]

As Manu Garba get set to name his final 21-man team for the World Youth Championship the four goalkeepers in the team are in a fierce battle for three spots.

Already Joshua Enaholo, who kept goal all through the Africa Youth Championship success as well as the qualifiers, has established himself as the team’s first choice.

Enaholo’s undisputed status as number one now leaves Dele Alampasu with the task of securing a place as the team’s second choice goalkeeper which seems to be the case.

SL10.ng checked on proceedings in the team camp and can reveal that goalkeeper trainer Emeka Amadi is torn between Olorunleke Ojo and Adamu Abubakar as third choice.

In training we gathered while Ojo has not done enough to displace the top two Abubakar is enhancing his chances of displacing the Giwa FC’s safe hands as the team’s third choice goalkeeper.

Ojo, the most experience among the four goalkeepers, had a forgettable AYC campaign when Enaholo was suspended and Alampasu injured hence he was thrown in.

His not too convincing displays at the tournament have now opened the door for Adamu Abubakar to steal his spot as he is viewed as a younger alternative who can benefit from being third choice.

However, there are fears they might have a need to use their third choice at the tournament hence Leke Ojo’s experience of keeping goal in the Nigeria Premier League might be needed.
[/b]

Thanks Joseph for this update , I ve been looking forward to it . Ojo has not been consistence and he had a diminishing performance of late . His best was during the 6 tournament .
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by BascoVanVeli(m): 3:45pm On May 14, 2015
safarigirl:

U know what this comment is very distasteful i never insulted u and i never a attacked ur person. I love Awoniyi myself why? He is a Nigerian who's talents i believe in and that is the same reason i love Success, why are u hell bent on dividing thoughts whoever Manu picks should be surported. We all have preferences but it shouldn't be at the expense of our country. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by tbaba1234: 3:48pm On May 14, 2015
lexyman:

He has really worked hard to inherit excellent boys ....he's also good at nurturing talents .this guys are lucky to be in good hands . If Keshi remains d super eagles coach he will have a longer enjoyment than any of the 2coaches . Continuity will giveq us the senior World Cup someday .

Forget keshi, his team selection is terrible. If Keshi wants home based player, he should select the best in the league.Already, these flying eagles have beaten the best in Nigeria's league. There is no excuse why they have not even had one cap.

I prefer Siasia handles the bulk of them next till Keshi's two year contract ends.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 3:55pm On May 14, 2015
[b][size=14pt]Flying Eagles Free Of Injury[/size]

No single case of injury has being reported in the camp of the Flying Eagles since the start of campaign ahead of the World Youth Championship.

Players of the team have so far being in excellent physical shape further heaping more selection problems on Coach Manu Garba ahead of his naming the final team for the championship.

The final list of 21 players will be named by the coaches shortly after their friendly match against Nuremburg Under-23s tomorrow.

Unlike during preparations for the Africa Youth Championship, when injury ruled Tottenham Hotspurs Musa Yahaya out of the tournament, it appears no such case will be reported this time around.

Yahaya return to form and fitness is so far one of the positives in the camp and credit should go to team doctor Ozisalami Abdulrahim for ensuring he didn't suffer any relapse in camp during training.

Also players like goalkeeper Dele Alampasu, who got injured at the AYC, has also recovered fully and the likes of Alhassan Ibrahim, who returned from a three month injury to feature at the AYC, is back to full fitness.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by LeeCodeman: 3:55pm On May 14, 2015
lexyman:

He has really worked hard to inherit excellent boys ....he's also good at nurturing talents .these guys are lucky to be in good hands . If Keshi remains d super eagles coach he will have a longer enjoyment than any of the 2coaches . Continuity will give us the senior World Cup someday .

Keshi? I dont trust Keshi one bit.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 4:01pm On May 14, 2015
BascoVanVeli:

dear Jesus woman i was joking neither pays my bills
glad to know smiley
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by lexyman(m): 4:16pm On May 14, 2015
LeeCodeman:

Keshi? I dont trust Keshi one bit.

But Nff trusted him .although ,he has not been consistent ... The Nff technical crew has to come into his team selection to stop his biased way of deleting players .
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Xzbit91: 4:41pm On May 14, 2015
safarigirl:
hahaha.....Success relegate Awoniyi to where? The Success whose fitness you're not sure of? Leave Awoniyi and bother about the likes of Moses Simon relegating your boy to third choice.

It's Chidera and Saviour I worry for. Physical death is not the only death there is and if you kill someone's dream directly or indirectly, you have killed the person. That is the karma I speak of that you and your supporter apparently fail to understand.

You people always need the best legs and you fail with them. Individual talent doesn't win trophies, TEAM WORK does. Go and ask Messi and Argentina instead of yarning this your 'best legs' gist.
lol, success is not my boy, i only quoted you because your comment on the last 3 or 4 pages of this thread connotes an underlying hatred for the nigga almost as thou you have a personal vendetta against him and it's not as if he's on a beach somewhere and has refused to report to camp, if he makes the final list and has a poor tournament as you suggest, it could hamper our chances of bringing home the trophy and who knows how many years we would have to wait to have such a good team. The argentina example does not apply because their talents are forwards, their midfield nd defence aint that good
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 6:05pm On May 14, 2015
lexyman:

But Nff trusted him .although ,he has not been consistent ... The Nff technical crew has to come into his team selection to stop his biased way of deleting players .
still beats me why Keshi still has that job. Abeg when will Herve Rénard be available for selection? Got a huge crush on that man grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (232) (Reply)

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread / The NBA Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.