Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) - Sports (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) (481178 Views)

Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / FIFA U-20 World Cup New Zealand 2015 Full Time Table And Fixtures / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by tbaba1234: 9:38am On May 22, 2015
You just need to look at the names of manu's players to know that extensive scouting was carried out.He has a mini Nigeria there. Even Simon moses started out with Manu.

You do not see that diversity in Amuneke's team. That's why i think, he did not scout enough.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:39am On May 22, 2015
Simon: World Cup Would Round Off A Perfect Season.
Moses Simon clinched the Belgium league title yesterday with his club Gent and says he now hopes to round up a perfect year by helping Nigeria win the U20 World Cup in New Zealand.
The 19-year-old lasted 74 minutes in Gent’s 2-0 title deciding victory over Anderlecht and told SL10.ng after the victory celebrations that winning the World Cup will be the perfect way to round up an eventful year for him.
Simon secured a big money move to Belgium in January from Slovakia where he had a stunning campaign with AS Trencin, especially in the Europa league. He continued his fine form in Belgium leading to him making his senior national team debut all in less than a year.
"I can't thank God enough for the type of year have had regarding my career but my last one wish to my helper is to help me add the World Youth Championship trophy to the league title and it will be a perfect year ending for me," he told SL10.ng
He is expected to depart Belgium on Sunday to New Zealand where he will join up with the rest of his Nigerian colleagues ahead of their opening game against Brazil on the 1st of June.
"I’m eager to join up with the team in New Zealand. It means so much to me as Nigerians back home are eager for us to succeed. I’m 100 percent focussed on proving the coaches were right in giving me a spot in the team – by the grace of God we will make Nigerians proud" Source:www.sl10.ng/news/articles/categories/nigeria-players-abroad/moses-simon-wants-world-cup-trophy-in-addition-to-belgium-league-title/210296

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by LeeCodeman: 9:48am On May 22, 2015
These foreign teams have a way of disrespecting us. Since Simon has won the league for Gent, why cant they release him to join the Flying Eagles in New Zealand? Do they need to let him play a needless match on Sunday?

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 9:55am On May 22, 2015
Orkpekyandega:
Brazil Confirm Man United Star, Chelsea Target for Flying Eagles.
Nigeria's major group opponents at the New Zealand 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup, Brazil, have named a very strong squad for the competition.
FIFA released the confirmed squads for all 24 participating teams on Thursday, with the tournament holding from 30 May to 20 June.
The big names in the Brazil squad include Manchester United midfielder Andreas Pereira and Kenedy, the Fluminese forward who has been strongly linked with English Premier League champions Chelsea.
Comple tesportsnigeria.com reports that Pereira was on Tuesday named United's Young Player of the Year after playing a key role in their U-21s winning the U-21 Premier League title. He also got involved in the senior team, making a few cameos after signing a new contract and earning Louis van Gaal's trust.
Kenedy has been impressive for Fluminense this season and has been tipped to be the next big thing out of Brazil.
The squad also includes Real Madrid forward Jean Carlos and Marseille midfielder Alef. Seventeen of the squad play in Brazil, for the likes of traditional big sides Santos, Flamengo and Cruzeiro.
Along with Brazil, the Flying Eagles will also face Hungary and Korea in Group E.
Nigeria face Brazil, who they have never beaten at U-20 level, on 1 June at 1am Nigerian time.
Source: www.completesportsnigeria.com/brazil-confirm-man-united-star-chelsea-target-for-flying-eagles/
bros stop dragging us back. We've seen all this, go through the thread before you start posting news you think we'll be interested in.

We have a regular updater here already, if you must update, ensure you're posting up to date news, though it will be hard to outpost Joseph1013

5 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by yenum10: 9:58am On May 22, 2015
LeeCodeman:
These foreign teams have a way of disrespecting us. Since Simon has won the league for Gent, why cant they release him to join the Flying Eagles in New Zealand? Do they need to let him play a needless match on Sunday?
moses own is better at least we know he plays ever game and he is one of their key player wat of isaac success he was held but was never used always on d bench

2 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by linked: 10:04am On May 22, 2015
safarigirl:
bros stop dragging us back. We've seen all this, go through the thread before you start posting news you think we'll be interested in.

We have a regular updater here already, if you must update, ensure you're posting up to date news, though it will be hard to outpost Joseph1013
well said...
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by confun: 10:12am On May 22, 2015
safarigirl:

2 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by EagleScribes: 10:15am On May 22, 2015
joseph1013:
[b][size=14pt]Moses Simon makes history with Belgian champions Gent[/size]

[img]http://dc638.4shared.com/img/LhdxrCvWce/s7/14d7a429730/simon?async&rand=0.05438489327207208[/img]

Moses Simon has won a first-ever Belgian league championship with Gent after they defeated Standard Liege 2-0 with the Flying Eagles forward causing a penalty which led to the second goal.

It is Simon’s first winners’ medal in Europe as Thursday’s victory meant Gent have recorded an unassailable lead at the top of the playoffs table in Belgium.

They have 49 points, five points ahead of closest rivals Club Brugge, with the last game of the playoffs slated for Sunday.

They have been runners-up in the Belgian league twice, in the 1954/55 and 2009/10 seasons.

U20 World Cup-bound Simon was upended inside the box in the 50th minute and Renato Neto put away the resulting penalty to double Gent’s lead.

Nineteen-year-old Simon, who played as a twin striker, was replaced in the 74th minute.

‘Daddy’ scored seven goals in 17 appearances for the newly crowned Belgian champions.

He joined Gent in January from Slovak club Trencin. [/b]

I think Trecin won the Slovak league. That should mean double titles if I'm right

2 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 10:18am On May 22, 2015
[b][size=14pt]Manu tips Awoniyi, Iheanacho, Sokari to shine[/size]

Taiwo Awoniyi, Kelechi Iheanacho, Kingsley Sokari and Moses Simon are the players Flying Eagles coach Manu Garba has picked to shine at the FIFA U20 World Cup, which begins next week.

Awoniyi’s goals crowned the Flying Eagles African champions in March, Iheanacho is firing again after injury, while Enyimba midfielder Sokari has broken into the first team and Moses Simon proved his worth by clinching the Belgian league championship with Gent.

“Right from the qualifiers, Taiwo Awoniyi has been very consistent and he has improved match after match. He is a player who gets into a scoring position better than any other player,” said Manu in an interview.

“I believe if he stayed calm, he will be one player who will do very, very well at the World Cup.

“There are some others like Kelechi Iheanacho, who was the best player at the last U17 World Cup. If he was free of injury, he will hit very big as well.

“There is also Kingsley Sokari. If he listened very well and works very hard too, he will have a great World Cup.

“You cannot forget a player like Moses Simon, who has been fantastic in Belgium, he will be great.”

Manu is upbeat about the quality running through the Flying Eagles that he predicted the team to produce both the best player and top scorer at the U20 World Cup in New Zealand.

“I believe the best player and highest scorer (of the World Cup) will come from my team,” he tipped.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by LeeCodeman: 10:21am On May 22, 2015
safarigirl:

Bad mouth!!! LOL Free the guy jor. Anyone wey wan read mak e read. Anyone who no wan read make e jump am pass. Na everybody get this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by LeeCodeman: 10:27am On May 22, 2015
joseph1013:
[b][size=14pt]Manu tips Awoniyi, Iheanacho, Sokari to shine[/size]

Taiwo Awoniyi, Kelechi Iheanacho, Kingsley Sokari and Moses Simon are the players Flying Eagles coach Manu Garba has picked to shine at the FIFA U20 World Cup, which begins next week.
Awoniyi’s goals crowned the Flying Eagles African champions in March, Iheanacho is firing again after injury, while Enyimba midfielder Sokari has broken into the first team and Moses Simon proved his worth by clinching the Belgian league championship with Gent.
“Right from the qualifiers, Taiwo Awoniyi has been very consistent and he has improved match after match. He is a player who gets into a scoring position better than any other player,” said Manu in an interview.
“I believe if he stayed calm, he will be one player who will do very, very well at the World Cup.
“There are some others like Kelechi Iheanacho, who was the best player at the last U17 World Cup. If he was free of injury, he will hit very big as well.
“There is also Kingsley Sokari. If he listened very well and works very hard too, he will have a great World Cup.
“You cannot forget a player like Moses Simon, who has been fantastic in Belgium, he will be great.”
Manu is upbeat about the quality running through the Flying Eagles that he predicted the team to produce both the best player and top scorer at the U20 World Cup in New Zealand.
“I believe the best player and highest scorer (of the World Cup) will come from my team,” he tipped.[/b]

Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! This World Cup just dey sweet my belle. See confidence.

If na Keshi now, e go dey say make we dey pray before we beat Chad. Yet na Egwueke and Agbim e go dey invite.

Make this World Cup start jor.

3 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by ajf(m): 10:28am On May 22, 2015
LeeCodeman:
Please, is Gent going to qualify directly into the Champions'league as the Champions of Belgium or will they play Playoffs?

They are going straight into the champions League group stage.
[Source] (www.uefa.com/memberassociations/association=bel/news/newsid=2250230.html)

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:32am On May 22, 2015
safarigirl:

Thats a very nice observation. However, I still find it very harsh to absorb the conclusion that my main aim of posting updates here is to outpost Joseph 1013, the op that created the thread. I also have on many occassions read through the posts in the thread to make sure that I do not post news items that have already appeared in here. If that is till the case then, it might be as a result of the delicate nature of our network. I am a member of this forum and a die hard follower of this thread, let alone the people that are always here to make reasonable comments in this very thread. I also admire every body's contribution in this thread including you whose comments I always find very interesting as far as this thread that has provided us the sweet plat form to celebrate our darling SUPER FLYING EAGLES even before the tournament starts formerly, is concerned.
I plead to be pardoned for my unavoidable negligence, if it has become the exclusive preserve of the person that created this thread to solely be responsible for updates here. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by LeeCodeman: 10:37am On May 22, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

Thats a very nice observation. However, I still find it very harsh to absorb the conclusion that my main aim of posting updates here is to outpost Joseph 1013, the op that created the thread. I also have on many occassions read through the posts in the thread to make sure that I do not post news items that have already appeared in here. If that is till the case then, it might be as a result of the delicate nature of our network. I am a member of this forum and a die hard follower of this thread, let alone the people that are always here to make reasonable comments in this very thread. I also admire every body including you whose comments I always found interesting as far as this thread that has provided us the sweet plat form to celebrate our darling SUPER FLYING EAGLES even before the tournament starts formerly, is concerned.
I plead to be pardoned for my unavoidable negligence, if it has become the exclusive preserve of the person that created this thread to solely be responsible for updates here. Thank you.
Bros, nothing do you. Continue your work. ignore any form of discouragement. Joseph, abi wetin you talk?

6 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by linked: 10:39am On May 22, 2015
guys what your thought on this.....

@guysly2much....Ahead of the WYC.... Am not scared of Brazil am worried about korea DPR...You truely dont know what to expect of them

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 10:40am On May 22, 2015
[b][size=14pt]Man City's Kelechi Iheanacho Could Make Senior Debut Against Southampton[/size]

The striker has not yet joined up with Nigeria for the Under-20 World Cup and could feature for Manchester City on Sunday.

Kelechi Iheanacho could make his senior Manchester City debut on Sunday.

The young Nigerian was expected to join up with his international team-mates earlier this month, but will now not do so until after the Southampton game.

Manuel Pellegrini rates the striker highly and an end-of-season game with nothing resting on it for the hosts would be a perfect opportunity to give him some minutes.

A first competitive appearance for the Blues would cap an eventful year for Iheanacho.

The 18-year-old first caught the eye on City's 2014 summer tour. A few appearances in the US for the Blues was enough for Pellegrini to call him "a very important player for us in the future".

"It depends on the way he takes this profession, but I think he’s a good talent," he added.

Problems with work permits and injuries delayed his impact at the club, but Iheanacho has shown signs of his potential in recent months.

He scored in the first ten minutes of the second leg of the FA Youth Cup final, and his goal against Porto won the Premier League International Cup for City EDS.

Pellegrini has been a noticeable presence at youth team games lately, something which cannot be said for the whole season.

And those close to the player have played down the chance of him going out on loan, suggesting he could be included in the manager's first team planning for the next campaign as City look to reclaim the Premier League title.

A representative said last week: "Manchester City will not send him on loan. Plan A, B and C is for him to remain with the club next season."

Along with Blues defender Chidiebere Nwakali, Iheanacho has been named in the Nigeria squad for the Under-20 World Cup in New Zealand, with their first game coming against Brazil on June 1.

The teenager was originally planned to meet up with his international team-mates for a training camp in Germany, but will now fly straight to New Zealand.

Being included by Pellegrini against Southampton would complete a dream for the striker.

"I hope he sees good qualities in me and I hope I will be in the first team soon." he told M.E.N Sport this month.

Meanwhile, the Blues will head off for a whistle-stop tour of North America next week.

The squad will play games in Toronto and Houston on consecutive days and then stop off in New York before heading home.

Midfielder Kean Bryan will have been among the young players hoping to be involved, but an injury picked up against Southampton U21s has set him back.

The Under-19s captain tweeted on Wednesday: "Grade 3 ligament tear in my ankle, absolutely gutted .. Nothing worse. Whole summer ruined."
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by LeeCodeman: 10:48am On May 22, 2015
Manchester City vs Southampton match is 3pm on Sunday. I will definitely watch it.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 10:50am On May 22, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

Thats a very nice observation. However, I still find it very harsh to absorb the conclusion that my main aim of posting updates here is to outpost Joseph 1013, the op that created the thread. I also have on many occassions read through the posts in the thread to make sure that I do not post news items that have already appeared in here. If that is till the case then, it might be as a result of the delicate nature of our network. I am a member of this forum and a die hard follower of this thread, let alone the people that are always here to make reasonable comments in this very thread. I also admire every body including you whose comments I always found interesting as far as this thread that has provided us the sweet plat form to celebrate our darling SUPER FLYING EAGLES even before the tournament starts formerly, is concerned.
bros, nobody get time to read epistle here.

You're not the only one that posts news here apart from Joseph, linked and Daninya11 do as well, even TheGoodJoe and tbaba, but they don't post things we've already read.

I know you're new, hence my advise that you read through before you post....leecodeman may think it's okay, but when we open this page, we do so hoping to read new stuff and it's annoying when we see stuff that is stale.

Dunno bout the others, but personally, I want to open this thread to new news and what you're doing could count as breaking a rule sef...(don't post things that have been posted previously)...abeg source for other things, but first familiarize yourself with previous posts so you know what we want

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by tbaba1234: 10:52am On May 22, 2015
Iheanacho should be allowed to join the under 20, he will have plenty time with Man city senior team
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 10:53am On May 22, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

Please continue to post. We're here together.

5 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by LeeCodeman: 10:58am On May 22, 2015
ajf:

They are going straight into the champions League group stage.
[Source] (www.uefa.com/memberassociations/association=bel/news/newsid=2250230.html)

Cool. We are going to be seeing Moses playing against the best teams in the World. Great!
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 10:58am On May 22, 2015
LeeCodeman:

Bros, nothing do you. Continue your work. ignore any form of discouragement. Joseph, abi wetin you talk?
abeg no dey encourage that kain work. This is like telling somebody to continue digging a ground that has already been dug instead of him to go start on a fresh one. Na erosion you dey find abi?

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 11:02am On May 22, 2015
Una dey encourage am abi? When I start doing the same thing he's doing and posting old news, you will realise how phucking annoying it is to be refreshing the page only to see what you've read before.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 11:10am On May 22, 2015
[b][size=14pt]Keshi throws open Super Eagles door to 'goal poacher' Taiwo Awoniyi[/size]

Nigeria senior team coach Stephen Keshi has given U20 striker Taiwo Awoniyi the green light to lead the Super Eagles attack when he finishes with the U20 World Cup in New Zealand.

Awoniyi, a top talent in the Flying Eagles squad, is expected to light up the youth championship that starts next week with his eye for goal and impressive physique.

The 18-year-old scored a brace for Samson Siasia’s U23 squad in a recent All African Games qualifier in Lusaka, Zambia, and it would be only a matter of time before he makes his senior team debut.

Keshi told Goal that Awoniyi is ripe enough to lead the Eagles attack but must indicate his readiness to take that responsibility on the field of play.

“If you will recall, I gave Awoniyi his first call up to the Super Eagles sometimes ago because I know that he has the quality of a goal poacher who can deliver the goals when needed,” Keshi told Goal.

“But like I have always explained, playing for the age grade national teams is different from the Super Eagles.

“Taiwo Awoniyi is young and talented and has the quality of a good striker. So who says he can’t lead the Eagles attack?

“He just needs to be ready for the task and show it on the field of play which I believe the boy is capable of doing.”

The 53-year-old wished his future lead man a good time at the Fifa tournament where Nigeria have never won despite reaching two finals.

“I pray that he continues to wax stronger with the Flying Eagles at the World Cup. His performance in New Zealand will be good for his confidence level and will also help prepare him for the Super Eagles task.

“Like I said, the boy is a good player,” he said.

The Nigeria U20 side will begin their title challenge with a game against Brazil on June 1 in New Plymouth. [/b]

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Orkpekyandega(m): 11:15am On May 22, 2015
joseph1013:

Please continue to post. We're here together.

Thanks for your maturity.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Orkpekyandega(m): 11:17am On May 22, 2015
safarigirl:
bros, nobody get time to read epistle here.

You're not the only one that posts news here apart from Joseph, linked and Daninya11 do as well, even TheGoodJoe and tbaba, but they don't post things we've already read.

I know you're new, hence my advise that you read through before you post....leecodeman may think it's okay, but when we open this page, we do so hoping to read new stuff and it's annoying when we see stuff that is stale.

Dunno bout the others, but personally, I want to open this thread to new news and what you're doing could count as breaking a rule sef...(don't post things that have been posted previously)...abeg source for other things, but first familiarize yourself with previous posts so you know what we want

Thank you very much
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by EagleScribes: 11:27am On May 22, 2015
LeeCodeman:

Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! This World Cup just dey sweet my belle. See confidence.

If na Keshi now, e go dey say make we dey pray before we beat Chad. Yet na Egwueke and Agbim e go dey invite.

Make this World Cup start jor.

Just pray make fuel dey to on generator to watch the games. I can't afford to miss the excitement
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 11:33am On May 22, 2015
[b][size=14pt]NFF Called Upon To Assist Injured Obinna Nwobodo[/size]

Former Flying Eagles and Dream Team Invitee Barr. Amobi Ezeaku (Chilarvert) has cried out to the NFF to treat with all seriousness the injury sustained by Obinna Nwobodo during the 2015 Africa Youth Championship (AYC).

In a chat to SL10.ng the Sports Law Expert, Barr. Amobi, claimed that the injury sustained by the Enugu Rangers midfielder during the AYC still lingers on.

"Flying Eagles midfielder Obinna Nwobodo's knee injury, sustained in the course of international duty for Nigeria in Senegal few weeks back, still lingers on," Barr. Amobi told SL10.ng.

He further stated that: "It’s a situation of great worry to me personally because I played together with Obinna and we've been in touch but at the moment, he's a shadow of himself now. Nigerian Football Administrators should learn to take care of their players," said Barr. Amobi

SL10’s effort to reach Obinnia Nwobodo proved unsuccessful as his couldn't be reached.

"Sincerely I'm not sure the President of NFF, Mr. Amaju Pinnick, is aware of the fact that Obinna, who helped Nigeria lift the African Under 20 Championship in Senegal, is wallowing in regret and pain at his hotel room in Abuja. The Pro-active Mr. Amaju I know wouldn't let this be. I think this call should be made to get to the NFF Presidency. We hope to get a swifter and more positive reaction on this player's health.

"He sustained this injury playing for his fatherland Nigeria and it is the height of injustice for the Federation not to take his treatment seriously. It’s our duty as citizens and soccer stakeholders to fight against this form of unjust treatment.

"If a player gets injured playing for Nigeria, the player should be given adequate attention. That's the duty the federation owes every player under her watch. We cry out to the Nigeria Football Federation to look into this issue and act quickly to salvage the career of this young star," Barr. Amobi pleaded.

"As we speak, Nigerians don't know of the welfare and status of Obinna. It calls for great worry. While wishing the Flying Eagles the best in upcoming campaign in New-Zealand we pray and hope that the Federation takes the health of Obinna seriously," he concluded.
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Orkpekyandega(m): 11:38am On May 22, 2015
safarigirl:
Una dey encourage am abi? When I start doing the same thing he's doing and posting old news, you will realise how phucking annoying it is to be refreshing the page only to see what you've read before.

Safarigirl am very matured and open to any constructive criticism no matter how harsh it may seem.
I have already resolved not to post again, especially on topics that are bound to appear here unless otherwise. I wouldn't want to drag anyone back deliberately so as to maintain the smooth flow of the atmosphere of this great thread. I wouldn't want this issue to divert people's attention from the main reason why we are here. So be rest assured on that. Let there be peace.
#TeamSuperFlyingEagles#

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by LeeCodeman: 11:46am On May 22, 2015
This is why I think the NFF is very useless. How can you abandon the player so soon. How many weeks back? This is utterly irresponsible.

You will see that the whole secretariat will be empty when the tournament begins as they would have sponsored themselves to New Zealand, yet they cannot take care of one of the key players that made that possible.

So many i-d-i-o-t-s running this country.

Shame on them!

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by samueld0(m): 11:49am On May 22, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

Thats a very nice observation. However, I still find it very harsh to absorb the conclusion that my main aim of posting updates here is to outpost Joseph 1013, the op that created the thread. I also have on many occassions read through the posts in the thread to make sure that I do not post news items that have already appeared in here. If that is till the case then, it might be as a result of the delicate nature of our network. I am a member of this forum and a die hard follower of this thread, let alone the people that are always here to make reasonable comments in this very thread. I also admire every body's contribution in this thread including you whose comments I always find very interesting as far as this thread that has provided us the sweet plat form to celebrate our darling SUPER FLYING EAGLES even before the tournament starts formerly, is concerned.

Wellcome developement. Thanks for the coporation. UP FLYING EAGLES
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 12:05pm On May 22, 2015
For those interested in the details of all the players and teams coming to the World Cup, here is a pdf document that gives you all the details :

http://www.fifadata.com/document/FWYC/2015/pdf/FWYC_2015_SquadLists.pdf

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (232) (Reply)

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread / The NBA Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.