Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Why Eligible Bachelors Avoid Marriage Responsibility. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Eligible Bachelors Avoid Marriage Responsibility. (671 Views)

After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? / The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Eligible Bachelors Avoid Marriage Responsibility. by ResourcePower: 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
It makes sense in Economics not to pay for what you can get free. Somehow this thought seem to be prevailing in many romantic affairs (especially live-in lovers). When men get all the benefits of having a woman with the option of dumping her for another at their whim, then marriage seems a bore and an unnecessary burden.

Women, in such situations, ultimately lose out in many of such affairs that pack up.

What is the mindset of these men who will not commit? Please perish the thought of 'no money', it's a ploy...YES!

Inside the mind (sometimes it's expressed too) of many men are:

* We have something good going, why interrupt it?

* I love you as you are but you are no good for the next level of my life

* There is still plenty of time to find out more of each other

* I’m scared of marriage responsibility

* There is somebody else who already has my commitment

* It’s not time yet

For the best ways to make a man commit (without juju, of course!), CHECK HERE

(1) (Reply)

The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You / Fake Butt Or What Happen??? / Your Blind Date Xperience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.