Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

How Do You Feel About Successful Ladies Based Abroad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel About Successful Ladies Based Abroad? (739 Views)

Why Do Guys Get Intimidated By Successful Ladies? / I Am A Nigerian Based Abroad, See What Love Wants To Do To Me (pic) / Why Do Successful Ladies Marry Late? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel About Successful Ladies Based Abroad? by melly94(f): 12:10am On Jun 28, 2014
I'm curious, nairalanders. How do u feel about ladies based in the U.S and U.K. Would you qualify her as potential spouse or does that increase ones marriage value? What if she's a doctor? Considering doctors over there make around $190,000 approx N30million per year. N20mill after taxes and loans. Plus with good morales. Would you go for her? Or feel intimidated?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About Successful Ladies Based Abroad? by elipheleh(m): 12:23am On Jun 28, 2014
For we men, money made by a woman does not make any meaning to us. Go figure men marrying poor village girls always.
But that does not mean to say that money will subtract from you in the eyes of a man.
What matters to a man is beauty and respect ( do well not to hurt his ego). Sorry if you feel irritated by the ego talk.

But I think to add also that a wealthy woman will do well to be extra humble, she can't afford to show slight sign of better than thou attitude. poor gals can always bragg about money and a guy will think it is cute. If a wealthy woman does it, it is not cute at all.

All things being equal, you are welcome to drop me your number grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel About Successful Ladies Based Abroad? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 12:26am On Jun 28, 2014
Zzzz
Re: How Do You Feel About Successful Ladies Based Abroad? by simplyme3(f): 12:26am On Jun 28, 2014
Dmb thread
Re: How Do You Feel About Successful Ladies Based Abroad? by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 28, 2014
Am here for any serious one, ready to marry her add me 334A09A4
Re: How Do You Feel About Successful Ladies Based Abroad? by Jman06(m): 2:24am On Jun 28, 2014
Indifferent
Re: How Do You Feel About Successful Ladies Based Abroad? by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 28, 2014
simply_me: Dmb thread
Definitely not.
Re: How Do You Feel About Successful Ladies Based Abroad? by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 28, 2014
A lady anywhere is qualified to be married if she understand:
1. Love and understanding rule in marriage and not money
2. Ready to serve God earnestly with me
3. Have same vision & focus with me (two can chase ten thousand if they agree)

Problem is that most 'away' ladies treasure money than values in marriage; always believing with money, all are purchasable. More so, inability to see beyond the facade of "western women emancipation" & its inherent inconsistency with marriage values, yet they want good men to approach them.
Truth is, above scare guys away, leaving only charlatans - who are after money - to approach them.

My 1 kobo submission

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About Successful Ladies Based Abroad? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 28, 2014
Is ur man cheating with a lady who is successful undecided? ..
Re: How Do You Feel About Successful Ladies Based Abroad? by melly94(f): 1:13am On Jul 14, 2014
Lol... absolutely not. I don't have a man as of now.
Re: How Do You Feel About Successful Ladies Based Abroad? by xp17(m): 1:59am On Jul 14, 2014
intimidated ke? even if she makes more than queen Elizabeth, I'll never get intimidated , because I'm not a lazy a'ss myself. what matter most to me is respect and it not negotiable.

money is the last thing that ll make me respect someone or intimidate me. I have zero % tolerance for someone who bypass courtesy and swap it in the place of money.

if that money will make my lick someone's a'ss , fuvk that money and fuvk the a'ss. you must not be extremely wealthy to be happy. if you really know how to define yourself, you ll never get carried away fantasizing over another man's reality.

fuvck yeye money
gbeff!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Love Your Spouse Unconditionally? / Gay Man Kills Partner In Lagos Hotel Room / My Gate Crash Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.