Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements (49595 Views)

Dominique Oputa Displays Boobs At The Beach / Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy / Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Ayorh4you(m): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2014
Serves him right! He co-sponsored Nairaland hijack with his fellow supporter of APC APC mates. Oniranu

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by IYANGBALI: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2014
chukwudi44: Inasmuch as Okorocha was wrong to lie about the burial donation,charly boy's action is quite uncalled for.He should have allowed him to give his speech and address the false donatiion through another media.

Rochas even though I don't like him or his party is still the Governor and should be accorded the respect the office holds
charly boy has the right to choose whoever he wants to speak at his father,s burial,its a private affair,that okorocha is a governor is nothing as far as that event is concerned,respect to a governor my foot,he got what he deserved PERIOD

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by IYANGBALI: 11:32am On Jun 28, 2014
Don Carlos: I will rather we emulate Charly boy's action. Respect is earned, not acquired.

God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by ogtavia(m): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2014
I wasn't there,so I can't tell how serious it was,but at any rate,I think Charlie Boy went a little overboard,if he wanted to embarass Okorocha (who according to people on dis thread is a synonym for lie),he shud have waited till like say the reception,where even d audience will be larger(people like Okorocha neva get tired of public misdemeanour),the occasion was abt his dad(tho dead) and nt abt him or Okorocha,yet I still understand dt we all av different temperaments,yet,I still think d occasion wasn't right,okay,he has snatched the mic from him and unwittingly sent him home or to a mistress's place,what next,the burial proceeding has been disrupted no matter how slight,however,it hasn't reduced d respect I av for charly Boy,no matter how small,however,those governor's nneed to be taught a bitter lesson in honesty,must they turn everything into politics?altho,I am very sure when Oputa Snr was dying,he might av settled it within himself dt his son might disrupt his burial or create a scene,it won't be a new thing,but Charly Boy chose a wrong occasion for the right thing,PDP and APC can go to hell with all its members,I dnt give two dead rats behind.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by tunapius(m): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2014
even if its GEJ, nurring dey appn....dont jst make big deal outa nthn
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by vislabraye(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2014
zicoraads: The incident had nothing to do with APC. Okorocha was disgraced, simples!
. Yes Okorocha was disgraced and not APC. How cud he lie like that ?
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2014
Everyone knows charley boy is mad, why would anyone want to play nigerian made politics on his head. Even if Rochas gave money for burial, why announce it.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by rozayx5(m): 11:50am On Jun 28, 2014
Larryfly:
shhhhhhh......u no near oguta at all. I was there all through. na this kain lie dey crash nairaland

what more did you expect from abagworo aka mallam rochas gateman undecided undecided

for every lie he posts on his imo thread there are guys waiting to take him to the cleaners like cleanernaija grin grin

Thank God his godfather was disgraced so that he can know not everybody is his azzzlicker undecided

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 28, 2014
what else do u expect from a prodigal son?Bad son of a good man........charly my foot mchwwwww.
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by madan(f): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2014
Hahahahahahahahaha.....I dey laugh ooooooo......I still dey laugh...Lol
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 28, 2014
what else do u expect from a prodigal son?Bad
son of a good man........charly my foot
mchwwwww.
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by goryorhal(m): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
Ayorh4you: Serves him right! He co-sponsored Nairaland hijack with his fellow supporter of APC APC mates. Oniranu

Bro ur brain dey on reverse mode .... Wetin concern me if dem fight ? No b my papa burial .. U better keep shut
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
Na rochas papa die?na everywhere him dey go talk,Charly u do well,respect baba,APC..associate parties of clowns

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
“to tolerate a son like Charley Boy by a man of late Justice Oputa’s reputation, is a measure of the greatness of the man.”

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Boss13: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
Abagworo: I was so ashamed yesterday. Charlie boy acted like a small boy and a stupid one for that matter. It was obvious that all the politicizing bullsh*t he has been emphasizing on was directed towards Okorocha and not PDP. He spoilt his father's burial by being obviously partisan. As PDP dignitary was allowed to talk but Oguta people wanted Owelle to talk as hailings of Owelle was too much. Even at that Okorocha still laughed it off and greeted him warmly with smiles before leaving and his departure led most of the people out of the service angry with Charles.

If you have actually buried a loved one, you will understand that the oputa family is going through a hard time at this moment. I will do the same if I was Charlie Boy. Even if you gave money or not must you highlight that when giving tribute to a dead person. It is very disrespectful to the bereaved family and more disrespectful when you are lying about it just so you can be popular.

Charlie boy was angered and he has every right to be. His method of calling out the governor may be crude, uncouthed and disrespectful, but that is what okorocha deserves for disrespecting the oputa family, lying in public and politicking rather than paying tribute to a great man.

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Galaxydon1(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
this man get morale,

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Angeldemivida: 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
Charly acted like a spoilt child there. How can he up and sulk up to the altar to snatch microphone from a person, that is childish. Why didn't he act fast when the man was first called up and may be whisper to the bishop that he doesn't want politicians speaking there.

By the way how can the bishop make such comments as "to tolerate a son like Charley Boy by a man of late Justice Oputa’s reputation, is a measure of the greatness of the man.”. That is not a nice thing to say about Charly boy, even when at the other side of the coin, he is applauding his late father. Why do we like to mould others to the thoughts of our head in this country, nobody is allowed the freedom to be themselves without others backbiting and looking down on them in all self righteousness.
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by eaglechild: 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
Rochas should have known better than to lie shamelessly infront of Charly boy whom everyone knows has a knack for negative publicity.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by iyobs7(f): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
I said it Jonathan paid Charly boy to disgrace Okorocha.

Jona face your work

[size=4pt]Nor be that one una want hear?[/size] grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by IYANGBALI: 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
profjustine458: what else do u expect from a prodigal son?Bad
son of a good man........charly my foot
mchwwwww.
he don do now,na how many times you wan write the same comment?na by force you want charlie boy to date you?he say him no dey do
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Boss13: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
eaglechild: Rochas should have known better than to lie shamelessly infront of Charly boy whom everyone knows has a knack for negative publicity.

Exactly. Some people may take it quietly and call the governor a liar in their heart/mind. But I like charlie boy's reaction. It smells of bravery. Our useless politicians must stop all their deceits. This clearly shows that okorocha may not be doing all those things he said he would do. Actually I was in owerri last two weeks and I saw nothing.

Wicked people.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Forwetinnah: 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2014
Okorocha the Roach can lie!! The bold face liar been dey claim say him dey pay corpers 10k for him state, I sure that money dey budget but who him pay? Taaah!! Good Charly Boy

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by IYANGBALI: 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
Boss13:

If you have actually buried a loved one, you will understand that the oputa family is going through a hard time at this moment. I will do the same if I was Charlie Boy. Even if you gave money or not must you highlight that when giving tribute to a dead person. It is very disrespectful to the bereaved family and more disrespectful when you are lying about it just so you can be popular.

Charlie boy was angered and he has every right to be. His method of calling out the governor may be crude, uncouthed and disrespectful, but that is what okorocha deserves for disrespecting the oputa family, lying in public and politicking rather than paying tribute to a great man.
gbam,you have spoked the truth

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by sylve11: 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
chukwudi44: He should have allowed him to give his speech and address the false donatiion through another media.

No, dat one too tey. wht charly boy did was absolutely right. Some of These politicians r silly goats. Charly boy, next time wear him a dirty slap. Nansense! cool
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Ayorh4you(m): 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
goryorhal:

Bro ur brain dey on reverse mode .... Wetin concern me if dem fight ? No b my papa burial .. U better keep shut

For Your mind u dey claim d glory of being an A-grade programmer? U wished u could hack a poo. U couldn't even hack your name. Ya need an 'up to date brain' to do that. And BTW, what's d color of the wEed u smoked? #eranko
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
Picture or we don't believe!
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by shaw2(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
cheesy this okoro-oji of a thing self
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Ogosoga: 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
Our politician should learn from this, they should not use every opportunity for campaign.
We are talking about the exit of Socrates like Justice Oputa, I think we should be praying to
get people of like mind as Oputa to replace such a lost in Imo state, but our leaders are there
to playing politics

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Realculture(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
Waow this is really surprising.....okorocha should learn not to play with people's head...the same way He told the media that imo state was payin corpers 10k

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Forwetinnah: 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
Ayorh4you: Serves him right! He co-sponsored Nairaland hijack with his fellow supporter of APC APC mates. Oniranu

If this is true then APC is really pathetic. .how come PDP hadn't done same to Sahara Reporters?
Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by Boss13: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
ogtavia: I wasn't there,so I can't tell how serious it was,but at any rate,I think Charlie Boy went a little overboard,if he wanted to embarass Okorocha (who according to people on dis thread is a synonym for lie),he shud have waited till like say the reception,where even d audience will be larger(people like Okorocha neva get tired of public misdemeanour),the occasion was abt his dad(tho dead) and nt abt him or Okorocha,yet I still understand dt we all av different temperaments,yet,I still think d occasion wasn't right,okay,he has snatched the mic from him and unwittingly sent him home or to a mistress's place,what next,the burial proceeding has been disrupted no matter how slight,however,it hasn't reduced d respect I av for charly Boy,no matter how small,however,those governor's nneed to be taught a bitter lesson in honesty,must they turn everything into politics?altho,I am very sure when Oputa Snr was dying,he might av settled it within himself dt his son might disrupt his burial or create a scene,it won't be a new thing,but Charly Boy chose a wrong occasion for the right thing,PDP and APC can go to hell with all its members,I dnt give two dead rats behind.

I can see that you have not buried anybody before and I mean a loved one. Na blow Okorocha go chop if na me and I mean my present self not in the body of charlie boy. WTF why come to my father's burial to come say some bullshit. I remember my mom's burial 3 weeks back and when people where giving tribute I was in tears because it brings back memories. Then in your grief state, someone is saying a lie - you would lose it - then add politicking so that you can be popular and turning your father's burial to a popularity contest. Gawd you would go mad. Thank God charlie boy did exactly what he did, I think it would send a caution message to other politician present who would have lied that even they are still paying the rent of the oputa family. These politicians sef.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements by DocAdray(f): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hmmm...

I support Charly boy on this one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Held By SARS, Special Anti-Cultism Squad / Asa Asika Shows Off His Son, Robi / Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.