Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). (6930 Views)

(BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking / Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign / PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by eggheaders(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2014
obayaya:

I disagree with the bolded. Ooni might not be able to influence Modakeke due to the Feud between Ife and Modakeke and the prominent role ooni played.

But that notwithstanding, you rather have the Ooni behind you than against you.

where will ooni influence in the whole of osun state if you care to tell us. everyone knows the man is as useless as a used tampon. little wonder he was not able to save oyinlola, we all still gat the pictures of his election rigging finesse.
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by obayaya(m): 9:19am On Jun 28, 2014
berem: Labour party is not an independent party because they are politically affiliated to PDP. This is just the reason why they can never win in another state. Ondo state can still continue being a LP state just to gain relevance. They can never win in other states as long as PDP overrides them politically. tongue

That's not completely true. When Mimiko won the first tenure, the alleged affiliation to PDP was somewhat nonexistent.

It all about structures. Nigerian Politicians are too greedy and shortsighted to invest in a political party for a very long time. They want the quick fix.

An example is the way Ifeanyi Uba dumped LP after Anambra guber. If he had continue funding the party, LP might secure one or two positions in Anambra in 2015 hence increasing their political reach and relevance.

I'm sure fayose contested that senatorial seat under LP because ACN and PDP refused him the ticket
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by idumuose(m): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2014
eggheaders:

‎​[b][/b]
animal yet he was not arrestef nor accused ‎​[b][/b]for that while oyinlola lawyer was involve in allegation of bribing the tribunal judge, will the fvcking judge was removed like jigga. You reason like a dying snail little wonder you are the s.i unit of mental reta...rdation
Go and ask your neighbour to correct your english and then come back to me for more lectures.You are simply a product of failed education(Aregbesola education)

Your type of shameful grammatical error is the reason Aregbe should go.it's a pity your parents wasted their hard earned money on your education.The wasted money would have

Been useful to them if they had used it to buy Amala or cured the ebola virus and madness ravaging your family.grin gringrin grin

Eggheaders olodo rabata

10 Likes

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Firefire(m): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2014
eggheaders:

shut up I thought I killed you in the other thread before the down time.

Are you a killer shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by funshint(m): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2014
obayaya:

Ok!!! That's your opinion. It's not a fact. because a nobody doesn't just become a senator of the federal republic.
U̶̲̥̅̊ mean thru d grossly rigged election of 2003/07...U̶̲̥̅̊ mean an election which won him a senate seat even while still in prison?? He might hv been lucky in the past but he shld just 4get it dis time. No matter what U̶̲̥̅̊ outsiders think or say Ogbeni till 2018!!!
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by obayaya(m): 9:23am On Jun 28, 2014
eggheaders:

where will ooni influence in the whole of osun state if you care to tell us. everyone knows the man is as useless as a used tampon. little wonder he was not able to save oyinlola, we all still gat the pictures of his election rigging finesse.

I might not be able to tell you categorically the reach of Ooni's influence in Osun. But he's the spiritual leader of the Yorubas, the only First Class monarch in Osun state. That should count for something.

Like I said, I'd rather have him with me than against me.

4 Likes

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Bash92(m): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2014
eggheaders:

animal the same crap from prison influence by obj?? moreover why are omo eru like you yapping like fvckhewds, my grandpa shops demolished at oja oba market runs into millions yet we ain't shouting like you fvckhead. ain't you happy about the station road- oja oba- kobo to Ilesha road. y'all idi0t need to be euthanized.
who is Omo Eru I be confirmed Osun state boy from Ede. So try harder next time nd stop using those swear words aren't you OMOLUABI ni. NI IPINLE OSUN ENIYAN IYI NI WA not a PROPAGANDIST

1 Like

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by eggheaders(m): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2014
idumuose:
Go and ask your neighbour to correct your english and then come back to me for more lectures.You are simply a product of failed education(Aregbesola education)

Your type of shameful grammatical error is the reason Aregbe should go.it's a pity your parents wasted their hard earned money on your education.The wasted money would have

Been useful to them if they had used it to buy Amala or cured the ebola virus and madness ravaging your family.grin gringrin grin

Eggheaders olodo rabata

idi0tic nincompoop sired by a knucklehead, your education is a waste of time and it would have been more productive playing table soccer than the time you used in schooling.

everyone involved in your upbringing deserve a shot of lead to the head, for producing a utter useless failure like you.

I wonder why the village witch that belched you out her smelly leprous cu...nt didn't use you to floss the plague in her enamel instead of bedeviling humanity with a waste of space like you.

modafvcker the donor and recipient of your y and x chromosome, need to be euthanized for producing a nitwit wasting the availability of oxygen to humans in the biosphere.
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by obayaya(m): 9:27am On Jun 28, 2014
funshint:
U̶̲̥̅̊ mean thru d grossly rigged election of 2003/07...U̶̲̥̅̊ mean an election which won him a senate seat even while still in prison?? He might hv been lucky in the past but he shld just 4get it dis time. No matter what U̶̲̥̅̊ outsiders think or say Ogbeni till 2018!!!

Well, like I said, your opinion is valid and so is mine.

But suggesting the Distinguished Senator Iyiola Omisore is a nobody in Osun politics is a case of underestimating your opponent. And APC may suffer the effect of that yet again.

3 Likes

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by eggheaders(m): 9:28am On Jun 28, 2014
Bash92: who is Omo Eru I be confirmed Osun state boy from Ede. So try harder next time nd stop using those swear words aren't you OMOLUABI ni. NI IPINLE OSUN ENIYAN IYI NI WA not a PROPAGANDIST

eniyan ofo ni Iwo yi omo eru, nitoripe awa o fe iru igba oshi oyinlola ati PDP ma. even in your town the large Muslim population will vote aregbe. omo baba kekere ana lawa ooo. nibo ni agbole yin awon wo gani wo bi ooo. awa yio ma se epe fun awon tio fe ilo siwaju ipinle osun.
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by eggheaders(m): 9:30am On Jun 28, 2014
obayaya:

Well, like I said, your opinion is valid and so is mine.

But suggesting the Distinguished Senator Iyiola Omisore is a nobody in Osun politics is a case of underestimating your opponent. And APC may suffer the effect of that yet again.

what were is influence in the dying days of oyinlola, how about is crumbling party and the fallout with adeleke. we serve them hot here. and the wide margin will be really laughable anyways.
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by eggheaders(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2014
Firefire:

Are you a killer shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

that ought to be the job details of your lunatic father I guess.
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by obayaya(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2014
eggheaders:

what were is influence in the dying days of oyinlola, how about is crumbling party and the fallout with adeleke. we serve them hot here. and the wide margin will be really laughable anyways.

Alright then, I wish you Good luck. Hopefully Nairaland won't suffer another attack before and after August 30th

2 Likes

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Kunle106(m): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2014
There is need for the electorates to have the third option, as we all always think that apc and pdp is the only ruling party. Meaning its either pdp or apc. Its time to give other parties a say in this forthcoming election. As for Aregbesola, he need to up his game in anyway he knows, if not he his going to lose gallantly. I submit

1 Like

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by eggheaders(m): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2014
obayaya:

Alright then, I wish you Good luck. Hopefully Nairaland won't suffer another attack before and after August 30th

bwahhaaahha the place is my enclave, and I will definitely be coming back home to vote. and I know my people will always punish the poverty developing party with our votes.
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by obayaya(m): 9:35am On Jun 28, 2014
eggheaders:

bwahhaaahha the place is my enclave, and I will definitely be coming back home to vote. and I know my people will always punish the poverty developing party with our votes.

You can only be so sure of one vote and that's yours!!!

Others might have other ideas wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by eggheaders(m): 9:37am On Jun 28, 2014
obayaya:

don't underestimate the influence of stakeholders son.
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2014
Obiagelli:
If they didn't win election, how did they come in through the back door? LOGIC.
Did u just say that? Please next time don't talk when u don't have a knowledge of the topic of discussion!
my 2 kobo

5 Likes

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Bash92(m): 9:39am On Jun 28, 2014
eggheaders:

eniyan ofo ni Iwo yi omo eru, nitoripe awa o fe iru igba oshi oyinlola ati PDP ma. even in your town the large Muslim population will vote aregbe. omo baba kekere ana lawa ooo. nibo ni agbole yin awon wo gani wo bi ooo. awa yio ma se epe fun awon tio fe ilo siwaju ipinle osun.
By there fruit we shall no them, there was peace in Osun state until Aregbe come for Osun osogbo festival and cause mayhem. All you type up there reflect the type of upbringing you have nd the type of family you come from

7 Likes

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by obayaya(m): 9:39am On Jun 28, 2014
eggheaders:

don't underestimate the influence of stakeholders son.

Lmao!!! Stakeholders indeed

The only stakeholders recognized by the constitution are all the indigenes and resident of Osun who are eligible to vote. And it's only their opinion that really counts.

2 Likes

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 28, 2014
obayaya:

That's not completely true. When Mimiko won the first tenure, the alleged affiliation to PDP was somewhat nonexistent.

It all about structures. Nigerian Politicians are too greedy and shortsighted to invest in a political party for a very long time. They want the quick fix.

An example is the way Ifeanyi Uba dumped LP after Anambra guber. If he had continue funding the party, LP might secure one or two positions in Anambra in 2015 hence increasing their political reach and relevance.

I'm sure fayose contested that senatorial seat under LP because ACN and PDP refused him the ticket
that means LP is a "use and dump party" meant for frustrated politicians and those who have been rejected in other parties. That is why people like Ifeanyi Ubah cannot fund the party in his state.
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by eggheaders(m): 9:41am On Jun 28, 2014
Bash92: By there fruit we shall no them, there was peace in Osun state until Aregbe come for Osun osogbo festival and cause mayhem. All you type up there reflect the type of upbringing you have nd the type of family you come from

animal don't say shyte here. who was victimized during the osun Oshogbo festival like we don't have the tape. go sell your misinformation to the dogs. we also know the subhuman upbringing you have for selling your soul for crumbs. sho fo danu omo oni irarun.
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 28, 2014
I just read this comments nd I can't wait for this election to come so I can have ppl to laff at, at least there must be a losing party!
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by eggheaders(m): 9:42am On Jun 28, 2014
obayaya:

Lmao!!! Stakeholders indeed

The only stakeholders recognized by the constitution are all the indigenes and resident of Osun who are eligible to vote. And it's only their opinion that really counts.

bwahhhaaaahaaaa and I'm not an indigene likewise I will not be voting nor will I be canvassing for votes. you are high on smoking your own pubic hair.
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by obayaya(m): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2014
berem: that means LP is a "use and dump party" meant for frustrated politicians and those who have been rejected in other parties. That is why people like Ifeanyi Ubah cannot fund the party in his state.

That's right!!! except in Ondo grin
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2014
wummiegirl:
Did u just say that? Please next time don't talk when u don't have a knowledge of the topic of discussion!
my 2 kobo
how did they become governors through the back door if they never won election?
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by obayaya(m): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2014
eggheaders:

bwahhhaaaahaaaa and I'm not an indigene likewise I will not be voting nor will I be canvassing for votes. you are high on smoking your own pubic hair.

You like cursing unnecessary. I wonder if cursing gives you _orgasm.

This was my reply to you before you made that stakeholders comment
obayaya:

3 Likes

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by eggheaders(m): 9:51am On Jun 28, 2014
obayaya:

You like cursing unnecessary. I wonder if cursing gives you orgasm.

This was my reply to you before you made that stakeholders comment

all y'all brain dead androids in here don't understand any language except epe. so I help to dish em out. I didn't even give you full dose of the venom.
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 28, 2014
obayaya:

That's right!!! except in Ondo grin
yea sure. grin

Enjoy your weekend dear! cool
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by obayaya(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2014
eggheaders:

all y'all brain dead androids in here don't understand any language except epe. so I help to dish em out. I didn't even give you full dose of the venom.

SMH

have a nice day sir grin

1 Like

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by obayaya(m): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2014
berem: yea sure. grin

Enjoy your weekend dear! cool

you too ma'am grin
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by LeOstrich: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2014
berem: Fayose won the election in Ekiti because of his popularity and not PDP. If Fayose had contested under a smaller party,he would have won too.
Is there any politician in Osun state who can beat Aregbesola in terms of popularity? Anyone?

You will surely find out the had way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) / Lagos-Benin Expressway: Buhari Vs. Jonathan, Who Did It Better? / INEC Removes Imo PDP Candidate, Agulanna, From House Of Reps Election List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.