Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). (6831 Views)

(BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking / Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign / PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by vivalavida(m): 8:51am On Jun 28, 2014
idumuose:
You have started beating your empty chest again and when Aregbe is defeated you will go underground in shame.

I hope you people will not throw another e-bomb on nairaland again after Aregbe's defeat
Na flat breast she dey beat

1 Like

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by idumuose(m): 8:52am On Jun 28, 2014
eggheaders:

abi iwo na fe ku danu ni?
How many people have you killed?

3 Likes

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Bash92(m): 8:52am On Jun 28, 2014
FreeGlobe: Aregbeshola, Fayemi have never won any elections before. They came through the back door and its about time they are kicked out. Tinubu should be ready because Obanikoro and Chris Uba will be unleashed again on APC in Osun come August grin grin
Not only those the minister of police affairs is from Osun state

1 Like

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by eggheaders(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2014
Anagosed:
The same assasinations you guys accused the amiable Fayose of, can't you see that it doesn't work?

animal peeps from my state don't reason like those stomach infrastructure goons. We don't forget nor forgive.
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by idumuose(m): 8:55am On Jun 28, 2014
eggheaders:

abi iwo na fe ku danu ni?
Aregbe and Fayemi won election through judicial robbery- A robbery that was facilitated by justice Ayo Salami.

11 Likes

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Anagosed: 8:55am On Jun 28, 2014
eggheaders:

animal peeps from my state don't reason like those stomach infrastructure goons. We don't forget nor forgive.
So Ekiti people are now goons?
What happened to Yoruba unity and political sophiscation?
We are watching.......

16 Likes

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by obayaya(m): 8:56am On Jun 28, 2014
eggheaders:

please where is he popular dolts, the same ooni that support oyinlola and was disgraced. Baba support aregbe under the covers because of the greens get your fact right flattie.

Eggheaders!!! you honestly expect ooni to be in open rebellion with a sitting governor? Ooni is smarter and wiser than that.

I heard Ooni stepped out of his palace just to hug and welcome Omisore during his travails? Is that true?

If yes, do you think Ooni will turn his back on someone he so loved that he broke palace protocols?

2 Likes

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:56am On Jun 28, 2014
Anagosed:
LMAO!

MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN. It is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2014
obayaya:

The point is popularity + party with structure makes the difference
nwanne stop the contradiction please! Some e-rats said Fayose isn't popular that's why he couldn't win a senatorial seat under LP. And I said PDP isn't the reason why Fayose won. That means he was neither popular nor it was PDP that favoured him.

PDP rigged the election. Simple!!

grin grin
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:58am On Jun 28, 2014
eggheaders:

Eggheaders why are you cursing your moniker? grin grin angry

10 Likes

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by obayaya(m): 8:58am On Jun 28, 2014
funshint:
Omisore is a nobody in Osun state FACT!

Ok!!! That's your opinion. It's not a fact. because a nobody doesn't just become a senator of the federal republic.

3 Likes

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 28, 2014
Anagosed:
The same assasinations you guys accused the amiable Fayose of, can't you see that it doesn't work?

I'm beginning to like the 'new' anagosed.
You have basically done what APC does best - Taking over power through the back door smiley

4 Likes

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by obayaya(m): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2014
berem: nwanne stop the contradiction please! Some e-rats proved Fayose isn't popular that's why he couldn't win a senatorial seat under LP. And I said PDP isn't the reason why Fayose won. That means he was neither popular nor it was PDP that favoured him.

PDP rigged the election. Simple!!

grin grin

Where's your proof? grin

Labour party has no structure except in ondo. Whoever wants to contest under the party puts up some kinda ad hoc structure hurriedly. And these ad hoc structures aren't loyal. Ask Ifeanyi Uba
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by eggheaders(m): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2014
obayaya:

Eggheaders!!! you honestly expect ooni to be in open rebellion with a sitting governor? Ooni is smarter and wiser than that.

I heard Ooni stepped out of his palace just to hug and welcome Omisore during his travails? Is that true?

If yes, do you think Ooni will turn his back on someone he so loved that he broke palace protocols?

ooni have no influence outside is place fact!!!!!. he can't even win over peeps from modakeke the next enclave to his kingdom.

let go the religious aspect, the traditionalist and Muslim votes all for aregbe, aregbe gave the atr guys sense of belonging.
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Decibel: 9:04am On Jun 28, 2014
Sunny_bobo: Hahaha! Orlando Owoh preparing a soft landing for himself and other janjaweedians. I guess that just like Fashola, the Ekiti state election result frightens the living shyte out of them.
No amount of propaganda can save Rough Aragbashola and his drug master Jagajagaban. His reigns in Brown Roof Republic(BRR) are over.They shall be swept with their dirty brooms in South West.

5 Likes

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Decibel: 9:06am On Jun 28, 2014
That Osun clown shall be sacked with a protest vote.

2 Likes

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by eggheaders(m): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2014
why are all the animals from the far flung shytehole of South East concerned about who govern the Yoruba land.
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 28, 2014
obayaya:

Where's your proof? grin

Labour party has no structure except in ondo. Whoever wants to contest under the party puts up some kinda ad hoc structure hurriedly. And these ad hoc structures aren't loyal. Ask Ifeanyi Uba
Labour party is not an independent party because they are politically affiliated to PDP. This is just the reason why they can never win in another state. Ondo state can still continue being a LP state just to gain relevance. They can never win in other states as long as PDP overrides them politically. tongue
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by MrRenaissance: 9:11am On Jun 28, 2014
APC are deluded if they think they can deliver the true dividends of democracy that they lie about. This party is deeply entrenched in lies, looting and corruption of all sorts. This is what you get when you elect an APC crappy Governor with no idea of what governance entails. Rauf keeps proving time and time again that he's out to destroy the populace under his leadership with his cantakerous policies.

7 Likes

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by gratiaeo(m): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2014
Everything about Aregbesola educational policy is a misplaced priority and blood daylight scam.

6 Likes

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by obayaya(m): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2014
eggheaders:

ooni have no influence outside is place fact!!!!!. he can't even win over peeps from modakeke the next enclave to his kingdom.

let go the religious aspect, the traditionalist and Muslim votes all for aregbe, aregbe gave the atr guys sense of belonging.

I disagree with the bolded. Ooni might not be able to influence Modakeke due to the Feud between Ife and Modakeke and the prominent role ooni played.

But that notwithstanding, you rather have the Ooni behind you than against you.
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Bash92(m): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2014
eggheaders: Why are the animals from the shytehole concerned about the welfare of the yorubaland. We all know how you wish our enclave is as backward as your shytehole. Argbe is winning no shaking, ile-ife is omisore stronghold and hometown loads of sentiments are expected there. But osun peeps will never forget the person that killed bola ige and we all know how omisore was one of the most useless senators in the nation assembly. Not even one single bore hole in his enclave for all his tenure. Ogbeni ni ooo
Omisore has won Election Twice in Esa-Oke (BOLA IGE HOMETOWN) since the allegation against him that he killed Bola Ige,so tell me another thing

11 Likes

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Firefire(m): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2014
APC Face saving can not save them... their days of destruction had started.

Osun shall fall to the oposition Inshal Allah,

https://www.nairaland.com/1790208/face-saving-apc-govs-strategise

2 Likes

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by eggheaders(m): 9:15am On Jun 28, 2014
Bash92: Omisore has won Election Twice in Esa-Oke since the allegation against him that he killed Bola Ige,so tell me another thing

animal the same crap from prison influence by obj?? moreover why are omo eru like you yapping like fvckhewds, my grandpa shops demolished at oja oba market runs into millions yet we ain't shouting like you fvckhead. ain't you happy about the station road- oja oba- kobo to Ilesha road. y'all idi0t need to be euthanized.
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by eggheaders(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2014
Firefire: APC Face saving can not save them... their days of destruction had started.

Osun shall fall to the oposition Inshal Allah,

https://www.nairaland.com/1790208/face-saving-apc-govs-strategise

shut up I thought I killed you in the other thread before the down time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dickson Urges Bayelsans To Support Government's Measures Against COVID-19 / 2023 Election: We Represent The Poor - SDP's Adewole Adebayo Reveals Strategy / BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.