Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). (6832 Views)

(BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking / Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign / PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2014
eggheaders:

all y'all brain dead androids in here don't understand any language except epe. so I help to dish em out. I didn't even give you full dose of the venom.

Ogbeni eggheaders take e easy pelu obayaya... Je ki ori e pe oo angry angry
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by eggheaders(m): 10:03am On Jun 28, 2014
San Miguel:

Ogbeni eggheaders take e easy pelu obayaya... Je ki ori e pe oo angry angry

tani iwo shey olugbeija or what ask around I spare no one.
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2014
eggheaders:

tani iwo shey olugbeija or what ask around I spare no one.

Na vibezz.. Obayaya na gentleman and my padi. Fi le..
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Firefire(m): 10:05am On Jun 28, 2014
eggheaders:

that ought to be the job details of your lunatic father I guess.

"A child that throw insult to another man's father shows he has no regard for his own"
- Firefire

12 Likes

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2014
eggheaders:

animal the same crap from prison influence by obj?? moreover why are omo eru like you yapping like fvckhewds, my grandpa shops demolished at oja oba market runs into millions yet we ain't shouting like you fvckhead. ain't you happy about the station road- oja oba- kobo to Ilesha road. y'all idi0t need to be euthanized.

Bro, there is no shop at oja oba that runs into millions, I tell ya

7 Likes

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by eggheaders(m): 10:06am On Jun 28, 2014
San Miguel:

baba ooo to ijo meta mehn.... how the break and your babe the crazymimi never wash away follow the data loss.
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2014
eggheaders:

baba ooo to ijo meta mehn.... how the break and your babe the crazymimi never wash away follow the data loss.

Hehehe, bros mi i dey o.. Mimi na ur babe oo. una 2 suppose marry soon grin
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by eggheaders(m): 10:09am On Jun 28, 2014
Evergreen123:

animal ain't you the same fvckhead that said no eatery in the whole of osun state except one owned by an Igbo man till we bursted your lies. owning shops spanning from the main road way after the palace should be in coins I guess. little wonder the word idi0t was stamped on the birth certificate of all the offsprings of your cursed parents.
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by eggheaders(m): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2014
San Miguel:

Hehehe, bros mi i dey o.. Mimi na ur babe oo. una 2 suppose marry soon grin

lailai I don't relate with obsessed charlatans with buckteeth, k-leg, hunch back, two left eyes, stretch marks, warapa swag and body odour that makes rotten salmon smell like world best cologne. olorun ma je.
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Bash92(m): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2014
Evergreen123:

Lolz, may be na bagco bag is granda pa dey sell for one corner in oja oba , who knows
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by eggheaders(m): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2014
Firefire:

"A child that throw insult to another man's father shows he has no regard for his own"
- Firefire

animal!!!! I need to slap your dumbhead back to reality. this is nairaland politics section. we go hard here and if you can't stomach Tue smoke gtfoh of the kitchen omo radarada.

1 Like

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by eggheaders(m): 10:15am On Jun 28, 2014
Bash92: Lolz, may be na bagco bag is granda pa dey sell for one corner in oja oba , who knows

omo eru, go read about the history of Oshogbo you gonna spot my grandpa somewhere up there. or ask your imb...ecile father to give you some of the music album of Yusuf olatunji, and ask about the only few Oshogbo big man he always sing there praises.
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 28, 2014
eggheaders:

animal ain't you the same fvckhead that said no eatery in the whole of osun state except one owned by an Igbo man till we bursted your lies. owning shops spanning from the main road way after the palace should be in coins I guess. little wonder the word idi0t was stamped on the birth certificate of all the offsprings of your curser parents.

palace side is filled with petty shops where they sell amala flakes, ewedu leaves,
the next is petty foam n carpet sellers and then women selling onions and tomatoes.
Please where are the millions?
Stop deluding yourself.

9 Likes

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by obayaya(m): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2014
San Miguel:

Chief!!! grin
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2014
eggheaders:

lailai I don't relate with obsessed charlatans with buckteeth, k-leg, hunch back, two left eyes, stretch marks, warapa swag and body odour that makes rotten salmon smell like world best cologne. olorun ma je.

Chaii leave story joo.. Mimi na fine gal.
I know u like her grin grin
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2014
Bash92: Lolz, may be na bagco bag is granda pa dey sell for one corner in oja oba , who knows

that side he is talking about and oke baale are some of the worst settlements in the rag tag osogbo.
The houses are outright mud bungalows , some cemented in front and others painted .
I don't have anything with petty trading but y will sb lie about millions here?
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 28, 2014
obayaya:

Chief!!! grin

My senator.. Eggheaders no sabi sey u no like fight and wahala. U na complete gentleman.
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by raphead: 10:27am On Jun 28, 2014
San Miguel:

Chaii leave story joo.. Mimi na fine gal.
I know u like her grin grin

I dash you abeg...
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Abagworo(m): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2014
There is one thing people have failed to know. To defeat PDP in any special election is going to be difficult as long as they enjoy federal backing. The elections will always go the way of FG preferred candidate unless the opposition has an extremely overwhelming majority like 80% : 20% . INEC is a federal institution and so are the Police, Army and Civil Defense, hence their loyalty is with FG.
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by raphead: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2014
Evergreen123:

yes, corpers run the teaching and health sectors bro
And which malls are u talking abt?
U don come again o, trouble don dey sleep ......

your stupidity is priceless dolts, three thousand corpers runs a state are you a fvckhead much desire for a lost soul from the run down ninth mile shyte enclave. idi0t so you are blind when a big mall opposite the gas stations was down. your stupidity need to be codified in the annals of mental illnesses.
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by obayaya(m): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2014
San Miguel:

My senator.. Eggheaders no sabi sey u no like fight and wahala. U na complete gentleman.

grin grin grin

How you dey na?
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2014
obayaya:

grin grin grin

How you dey na?

I dey fine my boss.. How ur side?
I swear i don miss NL politics section, the people here are so entertaining.. grin grin grin
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by obayaya(m): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2014
San Miguel:

I dey fine my boss.. How ur side?
I swear i don miss NL politics section, the people here are so entertaining.. grin grin grin

If fine sir!!!

Politics section is the Heart beat of Nairaland grin
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by raphead: 10:38am On Jun 28, 2014
obayaya:

If fine sir!!!

Politics section is the Heart beat of Nairaland grin

guy that your brain cells contribution post gat me lol. I never visit that section but the mentions calls me out.
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by obayaya(m): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2014
raphead:

guy that your brain cells contribution post gat me lol. I never visit that section but the mentions calls me out.

lol!!!

Too bad that post was lost in the rapture angry
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by Beync(f): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2014
eggheaders: why are all the animals from the far flung shytehole of South East concerned about who govern the Yoruba land.
sharrtaap! The same You were desperate over anambra election, you even imported touts from your caves to disturb smooth election but were busted in imo hotel where you lodged them. Deal with it tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by raphead: 10:45am On Jun 28, 2014
obayaya:

lol!!!

lost some of my bad lines too for all this animal in this section too.
Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by raphead: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2014
obayaya:

lol!!!

obayaya:

lol!!!

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by obayaya(m): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2014
raphead:

You no dey tire?

Everybody don know you as a resident attack dog grin

And it takes the bite out of the attacks if you ask me lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). by raphead: 11:01am On Jun 28, 2014
Beync: sharrtaap! The same You were desperate over anambra election, you even imported touts from your caves to disturb smooth election but were busted in imo hotel where you lodged them. Deal with it tongue

animalistic bimbo when did election observers turn to tout so much from a unicellular brained mollusc. we know fvckheads whose election discuss was entirely about awolowo, adekunle and yorubas and how they were beaten to pulps in the 70's. talk about inferiority complex, this androids gat it in gigabytes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Insurgency: FG Commences Rebuilding Of Schools In Yobe / Debt Servicing Gulps ₦13.17 Trillion Under Buhari, Education Suffers / BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.