Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,926 members, 7,956,474 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] (18235 Views)

Join Trevo Today / INVEST WISELY,Dnt waste ur money on Trevo,Edmark,GNLD,FLP / T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
Thomas Dewar made whiskey in the early 1900's.
Even if you don't drink whiskey, his quote is WORTH
putting on your wall and reminding yourself to
remember.

MINDS ARE LIKE PARACHUTES.
THEY ONLY FUNCTION WHEN THEY'RE OPEN.
You'll begin to SEE more, understand more and have greater depth when you operate with an OPEN mind. See things for what they really are, rather than what you "think" they are will help you navigate life a bit easier.
We all have opinions and ideas. We're entitled to
them. Better however to EXPAND the mind to provide you a greater understanding of every situation you encounter...
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
If you are willing to LEARN how to make an extra $500+ this month without it affecting your current job/work message me.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 6:02am On Nov 17, 2014
Goals - IF you don't have any, chances are you're stuck, struggling and unfulfilled. No telling what happens when you write them down, make a plan, are inspired by them, believe in them and act upon them.
MY GOAL THIS WEEK IS TO ASSIST 20 PEOPLE BUILD THEIR HOME BASED BUSINESS AND START MAKING MORE MONEY WITHOUT IT AFFECTING THEIR CURRENT JOB/WORK. IF YOU NEED MORE MONEY MESSAGE ME.
‪#‎Let‬'sGoMakeMoreMoney.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 8:13am On Nov 20, 2014
IT IS CALLED GRAVIOLA IN ENGLISH, AND IT'S ONE OF THE POWER CANCER KILLERS PRESENT IN TREVO.

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 7:40am On Nov 21, 2014
The world is changing faster than ever.
Technology is accelerating, job security is declining and income inequality is increasing. People are overworked and underpaid. With less time and freedom, people are left wondering if there is a better way.
Our changing economy has led to the rise of the entrepreneur. The fastest, most dependable and controllable way to become wealthy is to own your own business.
Your search for a better way is over.
The answer is here. www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftm0zjQcPU0 [less than 3 mins video]
Your future awaits and there are no limit. See the video and if interested message me. www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftm0zjQcPU0 [less than 3 mins video]
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
THE ONLY THING THAT WILL MAKE YOUR OLD ONE'S STAY LONGER ON EARTH IS IF YOU CAN FIND SOMETHING THAT WILL REDUCE AGING PROCESS. IF YOU LOVE YOUR MA AND PA YOU WILL GET TREVO TO THEM MONTHLY --- ORDER NOW -- YOUR MUM NEEDS TREVO EVEN IF YOU FEEL YOU DON'T.

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 7:32am On Nov 22, 2014
Dream BIG Dreams.. small dreams have no magic!
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
I am just curious, what do you really want your life to be like?
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
Our goals and dreams mustn't live in a distant land that we someday hope to visit. Let us prepare ourselves now and begin. We will have made nothing of ourselves or created anything significant unless we prepare now for the long and arduous journey to mastery. What skills must we have to win our next battles? Let us acquire them now. What tools and resources will we need? Let us ready them now. Who will we need to march with us so that we can have camaraderie and support in taking the next mountain? Let us seek to meet and enlist them now. What must we sacrifice in order to ascend even higher? Let us sacrifice it now before it weighs us down on the journey.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 6:58am On Nov 25, 2014
DOUBT VERSUS OPPORTUNITY (FRANCIS NJOKU)
I failed in five years of previous other attempts. I did not have any reason to consider any other because of previous experiences. I was broke to the extent that he could not pay for hospital discharge bill when my wife had our daughter. My mother-in-law came to the rescue. I reluctantly got involved with TREVO opportunity a year and eleven months ago. I qualified for an executive car in three months’ worth over four million naira. I have so far earned an accumulated sum of seventy million six hundred and twenty seven thousand one hundred and seventy nine naira (=N=70,627,179). Procrastination and doubt is the natural assassin of opportunity. Note that taking advantage of information when fresh, guarantees huge success. Take an honest look at this TREVO opportunity today; you will be glad you did. Inbox me to know more.

2 Shares

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
SHARE TO SAVE A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMAZING TESTIMONY OF SUGAR LEVEL PROBLEM IN UK
Today
Phil Davies
11:26am
Phil Davies
Sege I saw consultant yesterday and my blood test and other tests shocked him. He sounded as though I never had diabetes. It amazed me too. Every organ in my body was impeccable!!!! I spent not more than 5 minutes with him because there was nothing he had to say apart ftom repeated well done. Im not showing the video to my friends now im back to work. They are health fanatics .... fingers crossed
Phil Davies
11:27am
Phil Davies
Just on Saturday at a party .... 2 friends took a big bottle each
Segun M Sosanya
11:37am
Segun M Sosanya
Waooooo
Segun M Sosanya
11:42am
Segun M Sosanya
i wish I can use it on my page
This is an amazing testimony
Phil Davies
11:43am
Phil Davies
Honesty right now im going crazy for Trevo
Oh sure. Use my name and the fresh face photo l
Just after 5 bottles of Trevo. I dont even need my compact powder as my face is well tonned with a healthy glow
Segun M Sosanya
11:45am
Segun M Sosanya
Waoo
Phil Davies
11:45am
Phil Davies
I believe I will sell off at work
The doctor even said there was no trace of diabetes in my kidneys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0fS0xdG05c

HAVING ANYBODY FIGHTING WITH DIABETES OR BLOOD SUGAR LEVEL? ORDER A BOTTLE FOR THEM NOW. DELIVERY AT DOORSTEP.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 7:53am On Nov 27, 2014
The opportunity of the current moment must be embraced or the rewards of the future will be withheld.
DON'T LET PRIDE KEEP YOU FROM THE
EXTRAORDINARY LIFESTYLE YOU HAVE IN TREVO. JOIN US NOW AND CREATE YOUR DREAM WORLD. INTERESTED? ASK ME HOW.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
TAKE A CHANCE, DO YOUR AUTOSHIP IN NOVEMBER, YOU NEVER CAN TELL HOW BIG YOUR TREVO BUSINESS CAN GROW IN DEC. CHANGE THE WAY YOU OPERATE YOUR BUSINESS

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 1:06am On Nov 29, 2014
We are excited to announce that Trévo will be launching its Jos, Plateau State office on Saturday, December 6, 2014. We invite you to join us for our launch event! Come along with friends and relations!

Trevo is a company that’s empowering dreams with a powerful product, in a $500 billion dollar Wellness industry, unparalleled systems and experience, and a compensation plan that is second to none.

Do you want to earn extra income globally in dollars even while you are sleeping, live the life you always dream of and retire rich and wealthy working from home?

Join The Platform of Millionaires as we Unleash our Secrets on HOW TO MAKE between $5,000 - $48,000 DOLLARS MONTHLY

Trévo is Proud to Announce the Opening of...

Trévo Jos, Plateau State !

Trévo Jos, Plateau Opening

Venue: 5 Korinjoh House Yakuba Gowon Road Jos, Plateau State.

Attend Our Free Launch seminars and learn How to earn millions from this New global business platform and enjoy good vitality and health.

You are invited!

What: Trévo Jos, Plateau State Launch Event

When: Saturday, December 6, 2014 at 10 a.m.

Where: 5 Korinjoh House Yakuba Gowon Road Jos, Plateau State.

Trevo is a company that’s empowering dreams with a powerful product, in a $500 billion dollar Wellness industry, unparalleled systems and experience, and a compensation plan that is second to none.

Come celebrate our brand new office and hear from some of our most successful leaders about all the opportunities Trévo has to offer!

Call Mr. Whitfield Shelton we are in 20 states already and about opening more. Call Shelton. Affiliates are already earning between $5,000 to $48,000 monthly here in Nigeria. Call Now.

If you are interested in becoming part of the Next Wealth Transfer and attend our free seminars.

My details for registration when you are signing up are below because without this the registration or buying of product will not be done. Its a system of making sure that Trevo can only be distributed or bought from registered members.

Trevo Sponsor Name Whitfield Shelton

Trevo sponsor ID (CID : 4474372)
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 5:41am On Nov 29, 2014
The problem with waiting until tomorrow is that when it finally
arrives, it is called today.
Today is yesterday’s tomorrow. The question is what did we do
with its opportunity? All too often we will waste tomorrow as we wasted yesterday, and as we are wasting today. All that could have
been accomplished can easily elude us, despite our intentions, until
we inevitably discover that the things that might have been have
slipped from our embrace a single, unused day at a time.
Each of us must pause frequently to remind ourselves that the
clock is ticking. The same clock that began to tick from the moment
we drew our first breath will also someday cease.
Time is the great equalizer of all mankind. It has taken away
the best and the worst of us without regard for either.
Time offers opportunity but demands a sense of urgency.
You can do it! You can change your life, and you can start
right now simply by developing a new sense of urgency.
Remember, the clock is ticking. You have the ability to achieve
whatever you want if you will just begin the process now.
It is easy to achieve success and happiness. And it is easy not
to achieve them.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary. -Jim Rohn
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
Do you know any male complaining of LOW SPERM COUNT AND WEAK ERECTION and want guaranteed change? I have some good news for them grin wink
For the guys most especially, I hope you find this useful. As for me, i have taken note of everything.
Read more below:

SOME OF THE INGREDIENT IN TREVO THAT MAKES IT EXCELLENT FOR SPERM BOOST AND HIGHER SEXUAL LIBIDO

Asparagus - That little green vegetable that gets so much flack for what it does to the smell of your urine actually has some fantastic powers over sperm. The ridiculously high amount of Vitamin C prevents sperm from oxidizing, and it protects the cells of the testicles. Additionally, Vitamin C decreases free radicals so your man’s body can focus on producing sperm instead of fighting off disease.

Avocado - Summer is the perfect time to pick up some yummy avocados for guacamole… and a hot night at home. Packed with vitamin E, vitamin B6, and folic acid, avocados boost sperm motility and give it the strength to penetrate an egg.

Bananas - Upon reading that this fruit can help your guy out, we had some giggly flashbacks to Drew Barrymore putting a condom on a banana in Never Been Kissed. Phallic shape aside, there are some awesome things going on in bananas to help increase sperm count. Bananas have a rare enzyme in them called Bromelain, which has been shown to regulate sex hormones. There’s also a good amount of vitamin B1, vitamin A, and vitamin C which will help increase his stamina and boost his body’s ability to make sperm.

Beef - This was a little surprising to us given that doctors are constantly saying to lay off red meat if you want a healthy heart. Lean beef, though, is a fantastic source of zinc. A little research on the Dr. Oz site told us that zinc has protective properties that keep free radicals from getting at your man’s little swimmers. In fact, zinc goes even further to prevent testosterone from converting to estrogen, which is the culprit of a low sex drive.

Dark Chocolate - There’s no sexier food to bring into the bedroom than dark chocolate, but now, it’s not just the seductive taste you’ll want it for. Dark chocolate contains L-Arginine HCL, an amino acid related to the arginine in walnuts. It also doubles your guy’s sperm count and Fluid volume. Men who eat a little dark chocolate everyday have also noted that they have stronger and more intense heavenly feelings. BONUS: it does that for you, too. *wink*

Garlic - Along the same lines as ginseng, garlic possesses the power to increase blood flow. The chemical allicin not only helps keep plaque from building up in the arteries, it also improves the flow of blood to the genitals and boosts the strength and endurance of the sperm. Garlic also contains selenium and vitamin B6 to prevent sperm damage and regulate hormones.

Ginseng - Dr. Oz recommends ginseng for guys who are dealing with less than impressive bedroom scenarios, but a little more online research tells us that men in Asia have been supplementing ginseng into their diets for centuries because it improves virility. In fact, ginseng increases libido, intimate performance, and aids in blood flow to the testicles. In a study at Southern Illinois University, 45 men with Attention dysfunction were put on a ginseng regimen, and at 16 weeks, 60% of those men reported having stronger erections.

Oysters - The fact that oysters are an aphrodisiac was first presented to me in the form of Sex in the City. The process of feeding to each other and sucking down the slimy little things really gets people going. Did you know they also have sperm count increasing benefits? A good portion of a sperm cell is composed of zinc, which oysters are relatively high in. Eating oysters can not only increase sperm production but it can aid in the repair of damaged sperm.

Pomegranate - This is the most super of all super foods. It seems like it can truly cure whatever ails you from the common cold to low sperm count. Because of the intense cocktail of antioxidants in pomegranates, the juice can lower a chemical in the blood called malondialidehyde. That chemical destroys sperm, so drinking pomegranate juice is like putting a super hero cape on all those sperm so they can destroy the evil free radicals and get to the egg just in time.

Walnuts - In high school, we were given a comparison between the size of a walnut and a testicle. Strangely enough, size is not the only link between them. Walnuts contain arganine, which helps the testicles to increase sperm production and also aids in Fluid volume increase. It also contains Omega-3 fatty acids which improve the blood flow to the joystick. These nuts also have twice the antioxidant power over other nuts so they do a great job of protecting the little guys, too. BONUS: eating 7 walnuts a day lowers cholesterol and the risk of heart disease.
Pick a bottle of Trevo Today and get your miracle. ..
Just 12,000naira retail price or 7,550naira per bottle as a member!
Where To Buy Trevo Drink in Nigeria or Outside the country message me,

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
Thinking like God is all about no-boundary thinking. Do you really think
God would have limits? Do you really think God would talk about
lack and limitation? Do you really think God would have excuses
for not doing things? I maybe wrong but I don't think so smiley
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 6:30am On Dec 02, 2014
Abolish the excuses your fears have sold you on!
I’m too old.
I’m too young.
I’m too poor.
I don’t have the education.
I’m not from the right family.
I don’t have the time.
I don’t have the connections.
...etc.,
One of my goals here is to abolish the excuses we were fed to believe for why we are not living up to our potential and achieving the dreams we imagine.

WILLING TO WORK HARD FOR THAT BEAUTIFUL LIFESTYLE YOU PROMISED YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY BUT HAVEN'T FOUND THE WAY YET? DON'T LET PRIDE KEEP YOU FROM THE
EXTRAORDINARY LIFESTYLE YOU HAVE IN TREVO. JOIN US NOW AND CREATE YOUR DREAM WORLD. INTERESTED? ASK ME HOW.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 4:07am On Dec 07, 2014
TODAY'S FEATURED INGREDIENT IN TREVO: FOLATE/FOLIC ACID
Have you wandered if Trevo is safe for those who are Pregnant? My Grandaughter Cali was the first baby to drink Trevo in her mother's womb! She is now 4 1/2 yrs old and at 100% of
Growth and extremely smart.
Folate (Folic Acid)Essential for normal cell growth and healthy blood, folate is the form of vitamin B found naturally in foods. One of the most well-researched areas of the benefits of folate concerns the proper development of a fetus. Folate is critical to neural tube health in newborns. It also provides powerful cardiovascular system support and even appears to help promote DNA health.

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by stechi(m): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
justfree1:

WILLING TO WORK HARD FOR THAT BEAUTIFUL LIFESTYLE YOU PROMISED YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY BUT HAVEN'T FOUND THE WAY YET? DON'T LET PRIDE KEEP YOU FROM THE

Please post your meeting venue,days and time for us to adjust our schedule and attend for proper practical understanding of the compensation plan for this business.
Thanks.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 12:48am On Dec 19, 2014
Seminar days are almost everyday, between 10am to 12noon and 2pm to 4pm. Although I have my special sections, So whenever you are ready lemme know.
stechi:

Please post your meeting venue,days and time for us to adjust our schedule and attend for proper practical understanding of the compensation plan for this business.
Thanks.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 4:21am On Dec 29, 2014
"The reason why most people face the future with apprehension instead of anticipation is because they don’t have it well designed." -- Jim Rohn
I am working on a new project, has unlimited income potential. I won't promise you much but you would make over $5000 monthly working the project between 6 to 12 months, and it won't affect your current job. I am simply looking for 10 success oriented persons that needs more money in 2015 to join me. Interested or needs more details send me a message.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 7:07am On Jan 06, 2015
Some will skip what I am about to share with you, BUT don't let it be you!!
If you want something different, you MUST do something different. Nothing happens by accident and no goal is achieved unless it is written down, broken down, and planned for. I can't encourage you enough to take a piece of paper or 2 and answer these questions:
1. What's great in your life today? (gratitude is the foundation of success). Write down a few things you are grateful for (health, family, living in an amazing country, food, shelter, etc…)
2. What do you want?
Write down at the very least 10 things you want. (Don't worry about how, but if a genie were to grant you 10 wishes, what would they be? If you were in the buffet of life and you could have anything, what would you want? One of the main reasons people don't accomplish their goals is that they don't want much, or they are unclear about what they want. They say it's in their mind and they never take the time to write it down. When you write them down, you become more aware and your subconscious mind looks for ways, but NOT until you have clarity and write it down.
3. Which 4 goals would have the biggest impact in your life in 2015? Write them separately and thats what we will focus on.
4. What has been keeping you from achieving each one of those? Write down at least 3 things and be honest with yourself. The truth sets you free!!
5. Write down at least 3 things you are going to do about it this new year.
Please DO it! You can always go back to doing it your way, but at least try something different this year. If you have challenges in your life today, be thankful because they are sent your way to teach you, prepare you, stretch you, give you wisdom and make you worthy of the goal. Don't let past failures and disappointments keep you from believing again. And be aware of certain beliefs, as they have big consequences. Failures are nothing more then feedback. The more you "fail", the more feedback you get. The more feedback you get, the more successful you become. If you didn't try or do much in the past, figure out what held you back and reach out to someone and discuss it, write it down and lets tackle it together. What you are going through, others have too and if they could overcome it, so can you! 2015 is your year !!! --Andi duli
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 7:44am On Jan 11, 2015
Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don't have a plan. --Larry Winget
I am working on a new Project of making at least $5000 monthly from july this year. We have from now till June to build that. Interested or needs more information message me.
"All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose." -- Brian Tracy
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
The billion dollar company storms Calabar this weekend. We would be closing down Galaxy Halls, Gomays Plaza Hotel. saturday 31st Jan. Calabar are you ready?
Are you ready to make more money?
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
Somewhere in this country now, someone is hurrying to get to the job that he/she hates, while I am contemplating on sleeping till 9am or 10am wink grin. And I still make their 30 days full salary within a week. This world is wicked hahahah cheesy
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
#NoExcuses #JoinUsNow #Trevo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Create Yahoomail Account. Www.yahoomail.com, Yahoo-mail Sign In / MACA ROOT CAPSULES / Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.