Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] - Adverts (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] (17902 Views)

Join Trevo Today / INVEST WISELY,Dnt waste ur money on Trevo,Edmark,GNLD,FLP / T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 7:02am On Sep 09, 2015
Why You Need Trevo Drink
Trevo is 100% Vegetarian.
Trevo Decreases Risk of Cancer
A British study published in 2009 found that vegetarians are 12 percent less likely to get cancer than non-vegetarians. The study also reported that vegetarians were up to 45 percent less likely to get leukemia and non-Hodgkin lymphoma than meat-eaters. The study followed 61,000 people for 12 years; half of the participants were vegetarians. The World Cancer Research Fund has recommended eating a diet rich in plants, vegetables, fruits and beans while limiting meats that have been grilled, cured or smoked.
Trevo Reduces Risk of Heart Disease
The American Journal of Epidemiology published a study in 2005 that demonstrated a relationship between eating meat and heart problems. The report found that participants who ate the largest quantities of meat had the highest risk of heart disease. The report also found that consumption of protein from vegetables such as nuts and beans actually lowers the risk of heart disease. One core reason vegetarians are less likely to have cardiovascular disease, according to experts, is because meat contains animal fat that contributes to higher cholesterol.
Trevo Makes You Live Longer
A study of 1,904 vegetarians conducted by the German Cancer Research Center over the span of 21 years found that vegetarians have a significantly reduced chance of early death. Men who abstained from eating mean lowered their risk of early death by 50 percent, while women vegetarians reduced their risk by 30 percent. One reason vegetarians are found to live longer than meat-eaters is that their diet decreases the risk of heart disease, cancer and other life-threatening illnesses.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 6:44am On Sep 12, 2015
“Years ago, when Trévo began its global search for the most nutrient-dense plants, herbs and fruits, we determined that we would never allow this product to simply become another ‘me-too’ product. Rather, we dedicated our energies to finding and obtaining nutrients that have the power to not only sustain life, but to even protect mankind from disease and prolong his longevity. Nutrients that scientists are beginning to realize actually hold the secrets of wellness.”
~ Mark A. Stevens, CEO and President – Trévo LLC
‪#‎DareToBeDifferent‬ ‪#‎Trevo‬
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
Trevo Anti-Aging Testimonies
“I’ll be 49 this July, but I feel like I’m in my mid 30′s. Before I started taking Trévo, a lot of people would guess that I was in my early 50′s. NOW everyone is guessing that I’m 37 or 38. The anti-aging agents in Trévo really do work!”
~ Tim M.
“Trévo has absolutely transformed my body. I have dropped 65 pounds and my metabolism is finally working right for the first time in years. The energy that Trévo provides is so powerful. My skin looks years younger. I am simply amazed at the anti-aging benefits Trévo offers! Plus, I no longer ache from injuries sustained in a severe car wreck. In fact, after seeing my MRI, my neurosurgeon had fully expected me to be in a wheelchair. Today, he can’t believe that I’m active, healthy, and have no pain at all.”
~ Penny L.
“At 47 years of age, I’ve just begun playing softball on a team. I love the energy Trévo gives me! For the first couple of games I experienced awful pain in my legs so I began taking an extra ounce of Trévo just before heading to the field to play. I am now playing pain free! WOO HOO! I’m feeling way too young to be this old! I love Trévo!”
~ Kathy H.
“I have been taking 3 oz. of Trévo everyday for 10 days and I have already lost 5 lbs. without even trying. I can already tell my energy level is higher and my skin is softer and is getting back its youthful glow. WOW! What a difference in 10 days. Just think what the results will be in 30 days. Awesome!”
~ Randa W.
“I’m a 60-year-old woman who has always been very active. I recently noticed, however, that my skin had started to look like my mom’s. Not good! I want to look and feel great for many more years, so I’ve started taking 2 ounces of Trévo every morning. Now, 8 weeks later, I can already tell a difference in the way my face looks. My skin is softer, firmer, and more youthful-looking. Someone even asked me if I’d gotten a mini-face lift! I love Trévo!”
~ Michelle B.
“Trévo will put a `SMILE` on your face, a `GLOW` to your skin, and a `PEP` in your step! Plus, those green checks are really great!”
~ Bonney H.
“Trévo is a product that just makes sense. I am 55 years old, and am already in love with this incredible product. I have great health and energy and I want to keep it that way. I enjoy spending quality time with my three children and five grandchildren, who also take Trévo. This amazing product gives me the energy and assurance that I can keep my great health and be here for my family.”
~ Greg P.
“Trévo is a great way to stay healthy and keep my weight on target. I am 53 years old and a very active grandmother of five wonderful grandchildren. My health has never been better and is helping me maintain a healthy, lean body. Plus, the energy is amazing. Thank you, Trévo!”
~ Paula P.
“Trévo has given me a lot of things to be thankful for. For a long time, I have been trying to lose weight but I couldn’t. That is, until I recently tried Trévo. I’m now well on my way to my goal weight! I was also having some serious skin issues, but the doctors couldn’t tell me what was wrong. After just a few weeks on Trévo, my skin began to clear up and now my skin is completely healthy. If you haven’t tried Trévo yet, I urge you to. You’ll like it!”
~ Charles D.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 6:28am On Sep 15, 2015
A must watch!

Fibroid GONE!, excruciating pains GONE!, increased energy LEVEL! Power of Trevo. Listen to her LIVE. SAVE someone today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdQyJSm9lOI
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 6:59am On Sep 16, 2015
The Healthy Advantages of Vitamin B6
Vitamin B6 is an important nutrient that should be included in the daily diet. Food contains three substances that have the properties of vitamin B6: pyridoxine, pyridoxal, and pyridoxamine. Although pyridoxine is considered to be the synonym of vitamin B6, all three substances are believed to have the same effect. Vitamin B6 is very effective in treating more than 100 health conditions.
Vitamin B6 is used to treat a wide range of psychological and physical disorders such as cardiovascular disease, depression, memory loss, and kidney stones. Pyridoxine plays a major role in preventing heart disease. Without adequate pyridoxine, homocysteine level increases and buildup the plaque to prevent the natural healing power of the human body. Vitamin B6 prevents the plaque buildup and thus it reduces the risk of heart attacks and strokes
Trevo contains Vitamin B6 and 173 other ingredients!
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 8:15am On Sep 22, 2015
Bromelain is one of the 174 ingredients in Trevo Nutritional Drink
Bromelain is an enzyme derived from the pineapple plant. More than 200 scientific papers have been written about bromelain since it was first introduced as a health-boosting substance in 1957. Much of the
research has focused on its anti-inflammatory effects, but bromelain also offers very beneficial digestive system support as well as a myriad of other healthful benefits.
*Supports digestive and gastrointestinal system health,
joint and bone health
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
Are you ready to create residual income in the Trillion Dollar Health industry?
Come and join me as I explain to you the exciting business opportunity that will enable you earn over $10,000 and qualify for a brand new car within 90 days.
Learn more:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHt-npSxm0A
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 2:36am On Oct 08, 2015
Another rainforest nutritional treasure in TREVO is the fabulous camu camu berry. Folklore tales dating back more than 700 years describe Amazonian Indian tribes used this fruit to effectively help treat infections, decrease pain, strengthen joints and even maintain longevity.

Today, scientists have found that the camu camu fruit is rich in Vitamin C and contains 30 to 60 times more vitamin C than an orange or lemon. The camu camu berry is also an excellent source of calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron and various amino acids. Besides its vitamin and mineral content, the fruit is also rich in anthocyanins, amino acids, flavonoids and has very strong antioxidant activity.

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 4:04am On Oct 10, 2015
Acerola Cherry is a fruit belonging to the Malpighiacaea family of flowering plants. It’s other popular names include Barbados Cherry, West Indian Cherry, and Wild Crapemyrtle. It’s been used in Latin America and the Amazon as a health promoting and medicinal plant for hundreds of years and has recently become popular with westerners for some of its remarkable health properties. Nutritionally, the acerola cherry is remarkable for its high concentration of vitamin C and anti-oxidant activity, among other benefits.

Nutrients

The acerola cherry is mostly noted for its high concentration of ascorbic acid (vitamin C). Fresh acerola can contain as much as 3.5% ascorbic acid by weight, and a 180mL glass of fresh squeezed acerola juice can contain as much vitamin C as 14 liters of orange juice! The vitamin C in the acerola cherry also has a higher absorbance into the body than other natural sources. One study found that the bio-availibility of vitamin C in acerola is 1.63 times higher than that found in synthetic sources. Acerola is also a source of vitamin C, iron, calcium, phosphorus, and vitamin B, although levels do not typically exceed 10% of your recommended daily allowance.

Anthocyanins

Like other berries found in the latin american region, the acerola cherry is an excellent source of anthocyanins. Anthocyanins are a type of flavonoid molecule that have been the subject of intense scrutiny by the medical community because of their alleged health benefits. Laboratory based experiments suggest that anthocyanins may help prevent or appease a variety of health ailments including cancer, diabetes, fibrocystic disease, inflammation, bacterial infections, and aging and neurological impairments.

A study published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry studied the anthocyanin concentrations of four amazon berries and found that acerola concentrate contained the chemical backbones of anthocyanin compounds cyanidin, delphinidin, peonidin, pelargonidin, petunidin, and malvidin.

Anti-oxidant activity

Acerola has also demonstrated a high anti-oxidant activity. Anti-oxidants are molecules that prevent the transfer of electrons, which can cause large chain reactions within the cell that can cause damage to enzymes, proteins, lipids, and other biologically important molecules.

A study published in 2006 in the journal Rural Science compared the anti-oxidant capacity of 14 different amazonian/latin american berries and found that acerola scored the highest. Another study published in the April, 2004 issue of Phytotherapy Research found that acerola cherry juice extracted in acetone and hexane helped inhibit tumorous cell growth in oral squamous cell carcinoma and human submandibular gland carcinoma cell lines. Acerola may also improve the anti-oxidant capacity of other nutrients when they are consumed together. For example, a study published in December of 2000 in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry found that certain soy and alfalfa extracts displayed increased anti-oxidant capacity against LDL cholesterol when consumed with acerola cherry extract.

Potency

The health benefits of acerola can vary widely depending on the age and state of the fruit when it’s consumed. In general, the younger and fresher the fruit is the more beneficial it will be when consumed. For example, a study published in the journal Food Science and Technology International found that immature acerola had a vitamin C and polyphenol content roughly twice as high as mature acerola. Anti-oxidant capacity in the immature cherry against the molecule methyl linoleate was also double that of the mature fruit. A similar study published in the Journal Plant Foods and Human Nutrition found that unripe acerola had a greater ability to protect DNA from oxidative stress and inhibited the free radical DPHH.

Mayan
History

In addition to being eaten, Acerola also has a long history as an ornamental plant. It’s been used in the japanese practice of bonsai, and in latin america it’s frequently used to decorate tables, kitchens, and living rooms. The plant typically grows to be 2-5 meters high, and its branches are thin and brittle, making it easy to prune and mold.

It’s believed Acerola first began to grow in southern Mexico, but its cultivation quickly spread into other parts of the caribbean and latin america as news of its usefulness spread. Research on the health benefits of Acerola first showed up in the 1940’s from Puerto Rican researchers and continues to this day.

Trevo contains Acerola and extra 173 other powerful natural ingredients.

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by main24(m): 6:46am On May 23, 2016
[
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by main24(m): 6:48am On May 23, 2016
[
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by main24(m): 6:51am On May 23, 2016
[
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by djchukwy(m): 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
Any office in onitsha
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by main24(m): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
[

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Create Yahoomail Account. Www.yahoomail.com, Yahoo-mail Sign In / Fargo ID Card Printers + Accessories Supply In Nigeria / Original U.S Huggies Diapers Suppliers...we Deliver Anywhere In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.