Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] (17901 Views)

Join Trevo Today / INVEST WISELY,Dnt waste ur money on Trevo,Edmark,GNLD,FLP / T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
If you ever want to make more money than you are currently making without it affecting your current job/work, part time or full time take a look at this business:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHt-npSxm0A
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
Malnutrition severely before Trevo. Get a bottle of Trevo now

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2015
Trévo drink
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 2:14am On May 15, 2015
DON'T JOIN YET! IS TREVO REAL OR SCAM - TREVO EXPERT REVIEW

This is the perfect link for Trevo unbiased Full Review, whether it is a scam or real by an Expert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyPd50TzbXw
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
I'm going back to my beginning with Trevo. I was taking care of my Mother who had just had surgery. I was 200 miles from home when my husband called me and told me he got into a company with a product that he believed to be very good. I asked him what it would do for me. He said "I'm not going to tell you." When I went home for a few days to take care of some business, he told me that he wanted me to start taking Trevo the next morning. When I got up the next morning he handed me some to drink. I asked him again what it would do for me. Again he said "I'm not going to tell you." about a week and a half later, I was back at my Mother's house when he called me and asked how my migraines were. I had to think about it. I said "I haven't had one". He said "That's what its doing for you. 5 years later I have had very few migraines. This is coming from someone that was a migraine sufferer since I was 13 years old. Every day woke up with one and went to bed with it. LOVING MY TREVO!! ~Jackie Foster Bond

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
Such an awesome testimony! I used to think I was the only one with migraines. I had them weekly. I have not had a single one with Trevo. Not even when I am exposed to any of the former migraine triggers! Not one!! I had tried so many things for migraines! I still pinch myself. And I now know that I was never alone!
~Patricia Dunson
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 12:14am On Jun 19, 2015
This young man Moses Egbiremhon became a millionaire last year in Trevo, He also qualified for a Trevo brand new car in the same year and He is presently 26years. It is not in the age but in the stage! If you are not actively driving your Trevo business you are missing something!

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 6:10am On Jul 01, 2015
FAILED TO FAST BECAUSE OF ULCERS!!!
This is now something of the past.
Overwhelming testimonies of people who missed a couple of previous Ramadan months but made it this year's Ramadan thanks to TREVO are pouring continuously. I'm glad to be part of this.
Do you genuinely miss fasting because of the same? Place your order Inbox /Call/Whatsapp +2347O644829I6; +2348O9262O66I for Ramadan discounts

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 9:24am On Aug 20, 2015
Another great testimony from someone doctor's wrote off, but trévo said there is still hope.

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2015
TODAY LETS LOOK AT THE BENEFITS OF CORAL CALCIUM:

Coral Calcium has a natural pH range of 10 -11 and has an alkalizing effect on the body, which can be of great support to those who need to offset acidity levels. The pH range is from 0 to 14, with 7.0 being neutral. Anything above 7.0 is alkaline, anything below 7.0 is considered acidic. Body acidity is quickly becoming a focus of research in the prevention of many illnesses that result from an increased acidity within the body. Scientists have found that healthy people have systems that are alkaline. In fact, it’s felt that an imbalanced pH can negatively affect the physical health of almost all body systems and lead to diseases including cancer, diabetes, arthritis, heart disease, kidney stones and many more. Because the modern diet is so high in acid-forming foods, most people are exposed to higher levels of acid on a daily basis. Coral Calcium doesn’t cure disease. It simply keeps the pH level of our body fluids in sync so the body fights disease naturally and effectively.
Our bodies are truly remarkable. The trillions of cells that make up the human body are slightly acidic and must exist in the slightly alkaline environment of body fluid. As each cell performs its’ special function, it secretes metabolic wastes which are acidic. These are the end products of cellular metabolism and must not be allowed to build up. The body then works to neutralize and detoxify these acids before they can build up to a level where they change the environment of the cell, overwhelm our system and lead to disease. Optimum alkalinity at the cellular level equates to optimum health. A healthy person’s pH level of their body fluids should be between 7.1 and 7.5.*
TREVO CONTAINS 1000 mg of the finest MARINE GRADE CORAL CALCIUM COMPLEX per serving & we recommend 2 servings per day of Trevo as a min. With a perfect 2.1 balance mix as needed for all the perfect absorption giving Trevo a 98% ABSORPTION in 30 seconds at the cellular level.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2015
TODAY's FEATURED INGREDIENT IN TREVO
HAWTHORN BERRY
Used to promote the health of the circulatory system, treat angina, high blood pressure, congestive heart failure and cardiac arrhythmia and has been found to strengthen the heart. Hawthorn is widely regarded in Europe as a safe and effective treatment for the early stages of heart disease and has been used for a number of ailments including angina, myocarditis, arteriosclerosis, nervous conditions like insomnia, and diarrhea. It has also been indicated for strengthening blood vessels, vascular insufficiency and blood clots, restoring the heart muscle wall, lowering cholesterol and to aid digestion.(herbwisdom.com)

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 6:13am On Aug 22, 2015
MS
(Multiple sclerosis) MUST READ!
The missing antioxidants that are connected to multiple sclerosis are part of (or Another powerful ingredient that produces the same results) in the 174 Ingredients In TREVO's Rare Formula.
When researchers at John Hopkins University looked at the nutritional status of women who suffer from multiple sclerosis (MS), they discovered some disturbing deficiencies that may be linked to their physical problems.
In the research, the scientists compared the nutritional status of 27 women who had multiple sclerosis with 30 others who were healthy.
At the time of the study, all of the women were taking vitamin D supplements but the researchers analyzed their diets and nutrition during the year before they started taking these supplements.
Overall, the women who had MS evidenced lower levels of five important nutrients that are antioxidants or which have anti-inflammatory characteristics. These include: folate (one of the B vitamins), vitamin E, magnesium, quercetin (a flavonoid that may act as an antihistamine) and lutein-zeaxanthin (plant pigments that are carotenoids).
The women with MS averaged a daily folate intake of 244 micrograms (MCG) compared to the healthy women who consumed an average of 321 mcg. The recommended daily allowance of folate (contained in leafy green vegetables) is 400 mcg.
For magnesium, the women with MS averaged 254 milligrams (mg) daily. The women without MS averaged about the recommended daily allowance – 320 mg.
And when the researchers analyzed their overall diets, they found that the women with MS ate a diet with less fat than did the healthy women.
“Since MS is a chronic inflammatory disorder, having enough nutrients with anti-inflammatory properties may help prevent the disease or reduce the risk of attacks for those who already have MS,” says researcher Sandra D. Cassard. “Antioxidants are also critical to good health and help reduce the effects of other types of damage that can occur on a cellular level and contribute to neurologic diseases like MS. Whether the nutritional differences that we identified in the study are a cause of MS or a result of having it is not yet clear.”
(This entry was posted in Autoimmune Health and tagged Multiple Sclerosis (MS).)

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
Another Good Reason To Drink Trevo Every Day & This Is Only some Of The Fruits In Our 174 complete nutritional organic Formula!

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 9:33am On Aug 24, 2015
Trevo Digestive and Gastrointestinal Health
“For most of my life, I have had terrible gastrointestinal problems. From ulcers to gall bladder problems, the pain affected every aspect of my life. At the age of 16, I was taking prescription drugs for ulcers and had to have my gall bladder removed. Even these didn’t give me much relief. I started taking Trévo a year ago, and today I am no longer taking any type of prescription meds and can eat just about anything I want. I truly believe that the complete, natural nutrition of Trévo gave me my health back and have made this product a part of my daily lifestyle. Thanks, Trévo!”
~ Rebecca S.
“For several years, I experienced severe digestive system problems in the form of IBS. Two months ago, I started enjoying Trévo. Now I feel wonderful and my digestive problems are a thing of the past.”
Karyna, Guatemala
“Thanks to Trévo, I no longer have to take OTC antacids at all, I have enough energy to get me through the day, my mental focus has increased, I’ve shed a few pounds because I don’t have the cravings anymore, and I just plain feel healthier! I am looking forward to more amazing results as time goes on!”
~ Jan M.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 8:00am On Aug 25, 2015
Trevo Detoxification / Natural Cleansing
“I’m a firm believer in the health benefits of cleansing, but I found most cleansing products to be too harsh for my system. Then I discovered Trévo. With its natural detox ingredients, Trévo helps keep my internals systems in great working order while also giving me extra energy without caffeine or sugar. When I fast, I mix a couple oz. of Trévo into my water so I know that my body is still getting everything it needs from a nutritional standpoint. I love Trévo and won’t ever be without it!”
~ Glenda C.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Trevo Cholesterol Health Testimonies
“I’m a 36-year-old who has struggled with high triglyceride levels. Now that I have started taking Trévo, my triglyceride levels have dropped from 400 to 140 in just two months! I have also experienced a weight loss of 10 kilos! Absolutely wonderful!”
~ Gabriel T., Peru
“Trévo is amazing! I had heart bypass surgery some time ago, and the prescription medication I had to take for high cholesterol, high blood pressure, etc. made me ache and slowed me down to the point I didn’t want to do anything at all. I started taking Trévo and loved the energy and sense of wellness that it provides. When I went in for routine blood tests, my doctor saw a difference in the results and started slowly taking me off all my prescription medications. I recently had a stress test and the doctor could not believe I was doing so well and not taking any prescription drugs. Thank you, Trévo!”
~ Mike W.
“I had been on medication to control my high cholesterol for over 5 years when I discovered Trévo. I took it to my doctor and he told me that the Trévo formula contained an amazing number of cholesterol-reducing nutrients and that I should give it a try. Now, 3 months later, my cholesterol levels are completely under control, my doctor has cut back on my medications, and I’ve never felt better!”
~ George K.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by lolarde(f): 7:22am On Aug 27, 2015
I just joined trevo train. I am very optimistic I Will succeed . I have used it personally for only a month and I realised just a couple of days ago that I use less of my eye glasses. Trevo all the way.

1 Like

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 8:53am On Aug 27, 2015
Thanks lolarde for sharing your testimony, it would help someone out there smiley Wishing you the very best.
lolarde:
I just joined trevo train. I am very optimistic I Will succeed . I have used it personally for only a month and I realised just a couple of days ago that I use less of my eye glasses. Trevo all the way.

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 8:38am On Aug 28, 2015
“Years ago, when Trévo began its global search for the most nutrient-dense plants, herbs and fruits, we determined that we would never allow this product to simply become another ‘me-too’ product. Rather, we dedicated our energies to finding and obtaining nutrients that have the power to not only sustain life, but to even protect mankind from disease and prolong his longevity. Nutrients that scientists are beginning to realize actually hold the secrets of wellness.”
~ Mark A. Stevens, CEO and President – Trévo LLC
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 8:39am On Aug 28, 2015
Trévo Kenya Expands Into Mombasa
Trévo's rapid expansion continues this week as Trévo Kenya will open the doors of a new office in Mombasa tomorrow, Thursday, August 27th! Please spread the word about this new location!

The address for the new office in Mombasa is:

Imaara Building
Dedan Kimathi Road
Opposite Pandya Hospital
Kizingo,
Mombasa

Tel: +254729736553
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 7:22am On Aug 29, 2015
Trevo Central Nervous System Testimonies
“Trévo has absolutely transformed my body. I have dropped 65 pounds and my metabolism is finally working right for the first time in years. The energy that Trévo provides is so powerful. My skin looks years younger. I am simply amazed at the anti-aging benefits Trévo offers! Plus, I no longer ache from injuries sustained in a severe car wreck. In fact, after seeing my MRI, my neurosurgeon had fully expected me to be in a wheelchair. Today, he can’t believe that I’m active, healthy, and have no pain at all.”
~ Penny L.
“I was diagnosed with MS while I was still a teenager. When I was first introduced to Trévo, I took it to my doctor to get his thoughts about this product. He told me that a large number of Trévo’s ingredients are known to provide powerful cellular protection as well as central nervous system support, and that he recommended that I try it. Today, I feel better, am able to think more clearly, and even get around better than I have in years.”
~ Karen W.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Trevo Cellular Health Testimonies
“My wife has, for many years, experienced severe insomnia. A few months ago, she began taking Trévo and is now enjoying sound, restful sleep each and every night. Plus, the facial blemishes she has endured for over 15 years are now completely gone! I gave Trévo to my dad and mom, who are now in their nineties and eighties respectively, and they absolutely love it! They never stop asking for more Trévo.”
~ Amobi O., Nigeria
“I had breast cancer surgery in April 2011, followed by two additional surgeries a week later. The morning after my last surgery, I drank two ounces of Trévo and went shopping with my daughter! Through the other two surgeries, as long as I drank my Trévo every day, I did fine. My stamina is increasing, but without enjoying Trévo daily I either can’t sleep or want to sleep all the time. I have found that if I take at least two ounces of Trévo first thing in the morning, I make it through the whole day. I just can’t go without my Trévo. Thank you for such a wonderful product!”
~ Cathy H.
“Purity and sufficiency should be our goal for everything we put into our bodies. Proper food choices are key to maintaining a healthy, active, purposeful life. Trévo offers so many positive food choices in just one bottle, it’s no wonder people are having such great results!
~ Dr. Brian W.
“I was introduced to Trévo while going through chemo for breast cancer. I found that when I included 3 oz. of Trévo with my breakfast, I didn’t suffer the kind of extreme fatigue, nausea, or other ill effects associated with chemotherapy. In fact, my doctor said that he thought the extra nutrition helped improve my cellular health as well as my overall health.”
~ Jean P.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 7:31am On Aug 31, 2015
Trevo Blood Sugar Testimonies
“I was tired of taking medications to address my high blood glucose problems. I was curious about all the great things I had been hearing about Trévo, so I decided to try it for myself. Today, my blood sugar levels have returned to normal and my overall health is much better. The stiffness in my joints is even gone! Thanks, Trévo.”
~ Marta, Guatemala
“I am diabetic and have been on medication to help my blood sugar levels. For the past month, I have been enjoying the delicious taste of Trévo. Today, my blood sugar levels have fallen into a very healthy range and I am now medication-free! I love the 100% natural nutrition of Trévo!”
~ Abraham Q., Mexico
“I’ve been a Type II diabetic for over 6 years. I started taking Trévo 3 weeks ago, and my blood sugar is nearly normal … from 120 units of insulin a day! And I have lost 10 lbs. on this remarkable product! Wow!
~ Ron S.
“I started taking Trévo at the beginning of May 2010. I’m a diabetic. Trévo has increased my energy level and my alertness! I work very long hours on the go. I highly recommend Trévo.”
~ Craig S.
“I have been taking Trévo for a little over 3 weeks. In the past, I would have to eat something at times whether I was hungry or not because of sugar levels plummeting. My normal routine in the afternoon when I came home from work was to eat something to try and bring my sugar level up. Since I started taking Trévo, my sugar levels have stabilized and I no longer have to eat something to bring my sugar level up.”
~ B. C. Jr.
“I love Trévo and will never be without it. I’m a single mother of 5 children, 3 of which are under 8 years of age. I take two ounces of Trévo every single morning before I do anything else just to keep up with my kids! It’s what gets me through the day with plenty of energy and mental focus, and helps balance my blood sugar while also helping me maintain a healthy blood pressure. And it’s even helping to curb my appetite. Thank you so much for such an amazing product. It’s really true that health and wealth flow from the same bottle at Trévo!”
~ Kelly L.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2015
Trevo Blood Pressure Testimonies
“After taking Trévo for a period of time, I have cut my blood pressure medication in half. I recently had some blood work done and all my tests results were within healthy ranges … the best they’ve been in 5 years! I have lost 11 pounds and kept it off without even trying, and that’s even without eating a proper diet or exercising. I attribute all these positive results to Trévo.”
~ Joe H.
“I just got back from walking into my cardiologist check-up 50 lbs lighter than my last appointment! And walking much faster, breathing much more freely, and my blood pressure was the best it’s been in over 12 years! I LOVE MY TRÉVO! Oh yeah, I look good, too!”
~ Kelly S.
“I’ve lost 20 lbs. since April. Blood pressure is down and energy is up! Love Trévo, won’t be without it!”
~ Trish M.
“Wow! What an amazing product! Trévo gives me all the energy I need, even to the end of the day, which allows me to exercise. I’m finding that it is also beneficial in the support of a healthy blood pressure. Honestly, I would recommend this product to anyone, especially those who are struggling with weight management and need energy. I have dropped one size, and I feel this fantastic product played a large part in my success. Thank you, Trévo.”
~ Katrina S.
“Trévo is such a blessing to our lives. My husband is a Life and Health Coach and he absolutely loves it. He looks forward to talking with people every day about the opportunity to change their health and their finances. We are seeing Trévo help many of our friends. From weight loss, blood pressure support, and increased energy to even clearing up dermatological problems, this is the best product we have ever experienced. I just had a baby, and am on a mission to lose weight. I know that this product has given me the energy I need to get back to the gym.”
~ Jessica L.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 5:16am On Sep 04, 2015
Trevo uncovered amazing stories of South American tribes who enjoyed glowing good health and an amazing resistance to even the most dreaded diseases. So they looked to the Amazon Rainforest, home to some of medicine’s most stunning pharmacological discoveries. There they found the graviola tree, which has been cultivated in Peru since pre-Columbian times. In fact, its fruit was often represented in ceramics of the time. They found that local legends tell of indigenous peoples who often utilized different parts of the graviola tree, such as the bark, root, leaves, fruit and seeds, for medicinal use in the treatment of diabetes, indigestion, intestinal parasites and even certain types of cancer.
They even used graviola as a type of very mild sedative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Create Yahoomail Account. Www.yahoomail.com, Yahoo-mail Sign In / Fargo ID Card Printers + Accessories Supply In Nigeria / Original U.S Huggies Diapers Suppliers...we Deliver Anywhere In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.