Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Teen Wolf Official Thread - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Teen Wolf Official Thread (36466 Views)

Teen Wolf. Feel free To Comment,share And Like. Join The Teen Wolf Fans. / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Darey00(m): 8:56am On Jul 05, 2014
I actually didnt like Lydia from day 1.. i dont get Stiles crush on her.. d girl is a biatch.

Coach and Scott,season 1
Scott: Coach,I can't play lacrosse tonight..
Coach: what do u mean You can't play lacrosse tonight?
Scott: I mean,I can't play lacrosse tonight
Coach: you mean,you can't wait to play lacrosse tonight..

Coach and Scott, season 3
Coach: the stock market is based on two principles..what are they?
Scott: *raises his hands*
Coach: yes McCall you can go to the bathroom. Anybody else?

2 Likes

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by RayMcBlue(m): 11:01am On Jul 05, 2014
Psychodavidovic:

You don't outgrow what you really like.

Yes, you do. Take for instance, I used to love Vampire Dairies in it's early days, but after discovering the much more matured 'Being Human' - basically another vampire-werewolf themed TV show, but was specifically made for matured audience, much like True Blood - I couldn't help but realized that the storytelling, delivery and acting in the former was tad childish in comparison... and a little too fantastic and preposterous for any matured taste out there.

I'm sure I would have liked Teen Wolf had I being 5 years younger and unexposed to the sheer qualities of True Blood, Penny Dreadful and Being Human, but alas, I'd tasted the forbidden fruit and seen things, things that had forever modified and improved my expectations and standards, and now... I can't go back.

1 Like

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Darey00(m): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
@RayMacBlue..
Go preach to the choir Oga!! Na you first watch Being Human ni? Na so una go dey form on top anything. Durrh

1 Like

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by RayMcBlue(m): 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
Darey_00: @RayMacBlue..
Go preach to the choir Oga!! Na you first watch Being Human ni? Na so una go dey form on top anything. Durrh

^^^
(FYI, The bolded was the only thing out of the gibberish you posted above I could comprehend, the rest... meeh).

I got no beef with you boy. Obviously, you're a teenager, I don't argue or exchange words with teens, I got standards, you know?
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Darey00(m): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ray McBlue:

^^^
(FYI, The bolded was the only thing out of the gibberish you posted above I could comprehend, the rest... meeh).

I got no beef with you boy. Obviously, you're a teenager, I don't argue or exchange words with teens, I got standards, you know?
Lool.. that's all I can say. I will not be drawn into an argument over some silly TV series.. your type full nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ray McBlue:

Yes, you do. Take for instance, I used to love Vampire Dairies in it's early days, but after discovering the much more matured 'Being Human' - basically another vampire-werewolf themed TV show, but was specifically made for matured audience, much like True Blood - I couldn't help but realized that the storytelling, delivery and acting in the former was tad childish in comparison... and a little too fantastic and preposterous for any matured taste out there.

I'm sure I would have liked Teen Wolf had I being 5 years younger and unexposed to the sheer qualities of True Blood, Penny Dreadful and Being Human, but alas, I'd tasted the forbidden fruit and seen things, things that had forever modified and improved my expectations and standards, and now... I can't go back.
...lols.dudes lately keep forming matured

..now letme clear things out..

I'm a big fan of series..nd i can really boast of watching some of the best there is out there..

Being human came out way b4 teenwolve,nd have seen it.

BH is centreed @ 3ppl the wolve the vampire and ghost lady,its also focused on one scene alone(as a matter of fact the s1 was jst plotted in dat whole alone,jst some few outing here and there).yes i wnt doubt dat BH is more matured dan TW..bt BH is basically the most borring supernatural tv serie i have ever seen(nd believe me hav seen alot)..very bad storyline..how on earth will u put a WOLVE,VAMPIRE AND A GHOST. In d same room..when we all knw vamps and lycans have always have dis hatred for demselves ryt frm origin..to make things worst dey are actually best frnds for that matter..it doesnt add up..nd pls dnt give me the twilight story line.BELLA bonded both of em with her love for dem..that is differnt..dey still dislike demselves.

Teen wolve:..yes most ppl will call it childish due to its scence,projections and well plotted animation..bt hey its its got great action..and some huge suspense..and d love scene is also spot on..u get to laugh one or 2times while watching it..to me that makes a complete serie..

Overall this thread if for fans of teen wolve nd nt haters or beefers or otherwise..thanks

nb.apologies for the errors u see while reading..typing a long stuff with a fone can be really messy

1 Like

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Darey00(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
mr.drizzy:
...lols.dudes lately keep forming matured
..now letme clear things out..
I'm a big fan of series..nd i can really boast of watching some of the best there is out there..
Being human came out way b4 teenwolve,nd have seen it.
BH is centreed @ 3ppl the wolve the vampire and ghost lady,its also focused on one scene alone(as a matter of fact the s1 was jst plotted in dat whole alone,jst some few outing here and there).yes i wnt doubt dat BH is more matured dan TW..bt BH is basically the most borring supernatural tv serie i have ever seen(nd believe me hav seen alot)..very bad storyline..how on earth will u put a WOLVE,VAMPIRE AND A GHOST. In d same room..when we all knw vamps and lycans have always have dis hatred for demselves ryt frm origin..to make things worst dey are actually best frnds for that matter..it doesnt add up..nd pls dnt give me the twilight story line.BELLA bonded both of em with her love for dem..that is differnt..dey still dislike demselves.
Teen wolve:..yes most ppl will call it childish due to its scence,projections and well plotted animation..bt hey its its got great action..and some huge suspense..and d love scene is also spot on..u get to laugh one or 2times while watching it..to me that makes a complete serie..
Overall this thread if for fans of teen wolve nd nt haters or beefers or otherwise..thanks
nb.apologies for the errors u see while reading..typing a long stuff with a fone can be really messy
Thank u jare my broda.. honestly, calling The Originals childish just got me laughing.. what then will he call Merlin?
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Qoaki3k: 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
Luck...
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by RayMcBlue(m): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
@mr.drizzy: Like I said earlier, I would have liked Teen Wolf had it been I were 5 years younger. There's no denying the fact it's an exciting series... for young adults. It's something that I can watch in idle amusement to pass the time as I wait for something better... just like I does with Tom and Jerry Cartoon series or the Simpsons.

Forgive me for saying this but I can't help but look down on any programme, be it feature film or TV shows that originates from the CW and MTV. You see, these 2 channels strictly targets teen audience, most especially the CW.

What is the CW? It's a teen Channel that was formed from the stables of Times Warner group (Owners of NBC, Universal Inc, MTV, Walt Disney Inc and Nickelodeon) and CBS. The channel's main aim is produce shows that can satisfy young adults. Shows like the Originals, Reigns, Beauty and the Beast, and Arrow are not something one can watch and pick some memorable quotes from. The writers are not as well paid as their counterparts that writes for adult channels like HBO, Showtime, Netflix and FX.

Ever wondered why a show - even the CW's Supernatural - from the CW and MTV has never won the prestigious Emmy and Golden Globe awards but usually walks home with the kiddies Choice awards? Ever wondered why? Mull on that.

A show with no memorable quotes, no profanities, no crass humour, no nudîty, and too many CGI's to cover up other shortcomings doesn't interest me at all. I can watch it, sure, but it's not something I can open up a fan page and gush about.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2014
Darey_00: I actually didnt like Lydia from day 1.. i dont get Stiles crush on her.. d girl is a biatch.

Coach and Scott,season 1
Scott: Coach,I can't play lacrosse tonight..
Coach: what do u mean You can't play lacrosse tonight?
Scott: I mean,I can't play lacrosse tonight
Coach: you mean,you can't wait to play lacrosse tonight..

Coach and Scott, season 3
Coach: the stock market is based on two principles..what are they?
Scott: *raises his hands*
Coach: yes McCall you can go to the bathroom. Anybody else?

Haha I'm coming soon with my own quotes. Been stocking em.

Seriously I don't get why coach hates everyone and why tht chemistry teacher mr Harris hates Stiles so much
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2014
Ray McBlue: @mr.drizzy: Like I said earlier, I would have liked Teen Wolf had it been I were 5 years younger.

I don't get why y all keep quoting this dude. RAY MC GREEN
If you read the title well, you r not welcomed its teen wolf fans. No one will Miss u. So u don't need to explain why u don't do this show.

You won't catch me commenting on a thread I don't like. I don't understand wht the grammar is here oh. Stick to ur true detective fanpage.

We get ur point, u r old, u ve outgrown it, so stick to the oldies stuff. This is for teens and the teens at heart that love a good show. And appreciate it.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Darey00(m): 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
candygosh:
Haha I'm coming soon with my own quotes. Been stocking em.
Seriously I don't get why coach hates everyone and why tht chemistry teacher mr Harris hates Stiles so much
Lool the only person coach really hates is the unseen Greenberg.. and Jared..

Scott and Stiles,Season 2
Scott: the guy just dropped his dog and dissapeared..weird.
Stiles: oh yea? was he a virgin,I mean did he look like a virgin...I mean,was he virginal??
Scott: no he wasnt a virgin.. Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. Its a new policy..

1 Like

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
Some of Coach finstock funny quotes

"Teen Wolf: Battlefield (#2.11)" (2012)

Coach: Put on your helmet and get out there. You're in for Greenburg.

Stiles: What? What happened to Greenburg?

Coach Finstock: Greenburg! He sucks, you suck... slightly less.

Stiles: I'm playing? On the field? With the team?

Coach Finstock: Yes! Unless you'd rather... play with yourself.

Stiles: I already did that today. Twice!

"Teen Wolf: Insatiable (#3.23)" (2014)

Coach Bobby Finstock: Ten thousand dollars? They pulled an arrow out of my stomach! What, did they fill it up with diamonds? Alright, fine. Ugh, okay, just send me the bill. FINE.
[turns to class]
Coach Bobby Finstock: Okay, listen up, kids. Today we're going to discuss the corrupt institution of healthcare.

Coach Bobby Finstock: Sweetheart, do you want to tell me which insane asylum you escaped from?

Danny Mahealani: Coach, insane asylum isn't the proper terminology anymore.

Coach Bobby Finstock: Okay. Sweetheart, what nuthouse did you escape from?

2 Likes

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
"Teen Wolf: Abomination (#2.4)" (2012)

Coach Finstock: How many fingers am I holding up?

Danny: Four

Coach Finstock: Say two!

Danny: (looking confused) two?

Coach: perfect!
Coach Finstock: Why don't you tell your buddy, Danny, to take care of his equipment. Or I'm gonna make you take care of his equipment for him! And do you really want to be taking care of Danny's equipment all the time?

Scott McCall: That depends. Are we still talking about lacrosse pads?

"Teen Wolf: The Tell (#1.5)" (2011)

Coach Bobby Finstock: So, Stiles: great kid, zero ability to focus, super-smart, never takes advantage of his talents...

Sheriff Stilinski: What do you mean?

Coach Bobby Finstock: Well for his final question on his midterm exam, he detailed the entire history of the male circumcision.

Sheriff Stilinski: Well, I mean, it does have historical significance, right? I mean...

Coach Bobby Finstock: I teach Economics.

Sheriff Stilinski: Ah, crap.

"Teen Wolf: Wolf's Bane (#1.9)" (2011)

Coach Bobby Finstock: There's no 'me' in 'team', boys.

Scott McCall: ...Yes there is, coach.

Coach Bobby Finstock: Okay smart-ass, how about this? No 'A' in Econ if no win on field!

"Teen Wolf: Lunatic (#1.cool" (2011)

Coach Bobby Finstock: All right, geniuses, listen up. Due to the recent pink eye epidemic - the following people have made first line on a probationary basis, Rodriguez. Welcome to first line. Taylor, and, uh - Oh, for the love of crap. I can't even read my own writing. What is that, an "s"? No, no, that's not an "s." That's a - that's a - That's a "b." It's definitely a "b." Uh, Rodriguez, Taylor, and, uh - Bilinski.

Stiles: [Cheers] Whooo!

Coach Bobby Finstock: Bilinski!

Stiles: Yes?

Coach Bobby Finstock: Shut up!

Scott McCall: Stiles.

Stiles: It's Biles. Call me Biles, or I swear to God I'll kill you.

"Teen Wolf: Omega (#2.1)" (2012)

Coach Finstock: There's a sick girl, roaming around, totally naked. Now, it's supposed to get below 40 degrees tonight. I don't know about you, but the last time it was that cold and I was totally naked, I lost a testicle to exposure! Now I don't want the same thing happening to some innocent girl!

"Teen Wolf: Raving (#2.cool" (2012)

Stiles: [about Jackson] Sorry Coach. I haven't seen him since the last time I saw him.

Coach Finstock: And when was that?

Stiles: The last time I saw him... Was definitely the time I saw him last.

"Teen Wolf: Formality (#1.11)" (2011)

Coach Bobby Finstock: Mccall, you're failing my class and two others. They told me to cut you from the team. I told them I'd sooner cut off my last remaining testicle than cut my best player.

Scott McCall: So the compromise is I can't go to the dance?

Coach Bobby Finstock: Yeah.

Scott McCall: Then I quit the team.

Coach Bobby Finstock: No, you don't. And if you show up at the dance. And I see you there - I'm gonna drag you out by your teeth.

"Teen Wolf: Wolf Moon (#1.1)" (2011)

Coach Bobby Finstock: You play, your parents are proud, your girlfriend loves you, everything else is cream cheese. Now get out there and show me what you got!
*REALLY long chain falls out of Stiles' gym locker*
Coach Finstock :Part of me wants to ask, the other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So... uh, uh, uh, uh, I'm gonna walk away.

Stiles:That's good. That's a wise choice, coach

Coach to Scott(on the field while he was transforming to a werewolf)
"you think you can move faster than the lifeless body of my dead grandmother"

“Sheriff: So, you lied to me.

Stiles: That depends on how you define lying.

Sheriff: Well, I define as not telling the truth. How do you define it?

Stiles: Reclining your body in a… horizontal position?”

Mr Harris to Stiles: albert Einstein said, two things are finite, the universe and human stupidity, the universe I don't know of, but human stupidity, I have experienced that one in this class

4 Likes

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nomski0(f): 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
I miss Allison. embarassed
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
e do joor when is the next ep coming out.shouldnt it be out already
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
Nomski0: I miss Allison. embarassed

Haba, nobody really liked her. She fidgets a lot.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
mrdrizzy: e do joor when is the next ep coming out.shouldnt it be out already

Tonights episode titled "muted"

So we are expecting a new player on the lacrosse team, scott's new competitor and scotts first sired werewolf Liam.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Darey00(m): 7:50am On Jul 08, 2014
me too,I don't really like Allison..she just breaks up with Scott with every chance she has.. u guys remember d wolves Derek turned? Boyd and is it Erica? Damn,that Erica is d definition of Stunning. she's got boobz to die for.Lool

Jackson to Matt,Season 2
Jackson: here is your money,take it and buy whatever gives you photography geeks a hard-on.
Matt: wait,this isn't about Allison is it?
Jackson:........ you think I would do something as ordinary as a s*x tape?
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nomski0(f): 10:07am On Jul 08, 2014
Darey00: me too,I don't really like Allison..she just breaks up with Scott with every chance she has.. u guys remember d wolves Derek turned? Boyd and is it Erica? Damn,that Erica is d definition of Stunning. she's got boobz to die for.Lool
Jackson to Matt,Season 2
Jackson: here is your money,take it and buy whatever gives you photography geeks a hard-on.
Matt: wait,this isn't about Allison is it?
Jackson:........ you think I would do something as ordinary as a s*x tape?

I liked Allison. embarassed

Her family drama,

Her friendship with Lydia,

She could give Oliver Queen a run for his money anytime she wields the crossbar or the quiver.

She was a badass cool

RIP Allison Argent kiss
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2014
Just saw the new episode..was cool lydia should reduce dis her banshee powers.b4 she gets hurt,.. Scott finally turns someone..he had no choice sha..he jst had to..

And who d hell is dat being dat bites and drinks blood like a VAMPIRE!..

Nvrtheless it was anoda impressive episode...laughed a little also..
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nomski0(f): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2014

The last episode was.......ah unexpected.

The Cannibal dude was just disturbing. Thank God he's dead.

The freshman lacrosse player was a welcomed addition.
He's handsome.....'movie star handsome' in a way that doesn't come off as cheesy.
He does the press up with his legs crossed.
Coach likes him. (Hallelujah!!)
He kicks serious butt in lacrosse, and most importantly,
he's been bitten by our favourite Alpha.

Plus, he reminded us that this is teen wolf, we need teenagers that are wolves. grin grin

The weirdo with the lip problem appears to be some sort of hunter, can't figure out if he's a villain or something else.

And Scott is moving on too quickly from Allison. She died in your arms dude! The least you could do is swear off girls for like a year or two. It's way too soon to start dating or even kissing angry

1 Like

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by CeiW5k: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2014
Gone....
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by penzino(m): 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
God bless whoever opened this thread, I was the creator of d thread that got wiped. Lemme watch episode3 b4 I come back.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Darey00(m): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nomski u funny small.do u realize that Allison broke up before season 3 even started?? Scott didn't date any girl during season 3,even though Kira was giving him +ve vibes.. Allison too dated Isaac..give him a break jare

I'm yet to start Season 4 wanted it to reach like Episode 10,but now u guys r telling me that coach actually likes someone (!) I think I might join in... I don miss Stiles oo

1 Like

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Aisha800(f): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
Darey00: Nomski u funny small.do u realize that Allison broke up before season 3 even started?? Scott didn't date any girl during season 3,even though Kira was giving him +ve vibes.. Allison too dated Isaac..give him a break jare

I'm yet to start Season 4 wanted it to reach like Episode 10,but now u guys r telling me that coach actually likes someone (!) I think I might join in... I don miss Stiles oo
like seriously coach likes someone. Are you sure the person is not his relative
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
I kept wowing after the episode. Teen wolf has definately improved.

I wonder what the muted guy wnts. He's got sealed lips weird .

Scotts is in deep shit. That boss werewolf hunted told him he would find her at his doorstep the moment he sired his own werewolf.
But he did it to save liams life.

Lydia won't stop finding deadbodies. She found those guys food store with plenty preserved bodies.

Finally, scott kissed kira. He deserves better, he mourned Allison so mourning period is over.besides allion slept with isaac. So they r equal.
Scott I becoming his true alpha.

Is anybody wondering what is about that girl braeden? Deucallion tore her throath the other time with his claws. Why Didn't she turn?

I would really like to see that bitch kate put in her place after all the trouble she brought to derek. And why his eyes glows yellow.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 09, 2014
Coach again picking on poor Stiles

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by gingger(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2014
earnestly waiting for d episode 4 of season 4
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 10, 2014
Happy birthday to meee. Yaay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

BBNaija: Alex Tags BamBam "Dirty". Nigerians React / Bbnaija: Cee-c Gives Reason Bambam Is Madly In Love With Teddy A [VIDEO] / What Is Wrong With DSTV? Are They Having Software Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.