Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Teen Wolf Official Thread - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Teen Wolf Official Thread (36487 Views)

Teen Wolf. Feel free To Comment,share And Like. Join The Teen Wolf Fans. / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 27, 2014
candygosh:

Well tht one is serious oh.
I guess we will find out next episode since there's two more left.

But in this episode the benefactor was more like a machine. It was found at the lake house behind the wall. When a key was inserted in it, it stopped working and then sent messages to the fones of the assasins saying all contracts terminated. So everyone of them backed down.
really? Na wa oh....getting interesting...I just want to knw who stole dt money..
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 27, 2014
Cutekemitola: really? Na wa oh....getting interesting...I just want to knw who stole dt money..

Who else could it have been, my money is on Kate. Those two bastards are up to no good.

Treachery: all these while petter knows where kate is and he knew derek has been looking for her to find out why he has been losing his werewolf powers. The two have been scheming together all the time. Peter is just too cubby, I hope they kill him off

1 Like

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Talius(m): 7:35am On Aug 27, 2014
so the benefactor hasnt been found
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 27, 2014
Talius: so the benefactor hasnt been found

Bros u Didn't read the thread.

Peter hale masterminded the deadpool
Meredith put it in motion n set up the list using her banshee powers
Lorraine martin(lydia grandmother) made the machine which is the benefactor

1 Like

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
Jxt finished download'n..off to watch... smiley
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by penzino(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2014
I wonder what that useless Peter is up to. I just hope he doesn't kill Scot and Derek ohhhhh Derek, may he find his mojo back.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2014
penzino: I wonder what that useless Peter is up to. I just hope he doesn't kill Scot and Derek ohhhhh Derek, may he find his mojo back.
Peter's terrible...he wants Scott dead and am sure he knows watsup wid Derek...Wen Scott was ripping dat assassins body,he almost became a terrible monster,,,he was changn form Shaa....
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by penzino(m): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2014
SuperMartins: Peter's terrible...he wants Scott dead and am sure he knows watsup wid Derek...Wen Scott was ripping dat assassins body,he almost became a terrible monster,,,he was changn form Shaa....
yea, but he realized and gained control again. I was glad he didn't kill the guy.

1 Like

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
SuperMartins: Peter's terrible...he wants Scott dead and am sure he knows watsup wid Derek...Wen Scott was ripping dat assassins body,he almost became a terrible monster,,,he was changn form Shaa....

I'd he had killed the guy he would have become full alpha wolf like peter in season one.

1 Like

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tonight on teen wolf. Its monday everyone.

Sneak peek : who is derek pointing a gun at and why r his eyes wide open.

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
De deaton holding something

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sly fox peter hale. Up to no good

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
Season 4 episode 11
#a PRomise to the dead

Liam Dunbar

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
candygosh:

I'd he had killed the guy he would have become full alpha wolf like peter in season one.

yeah,bur he can't be dat monster...it won't fit him at-all...so wats gona happen in tonyt's episode pls
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tonight on teen wolf:

Back in Mexico

Bloodiest episode

That's how it's written on teen wolf instinct fan page.

Who is excited like me? I really feel for Derek. I wonder who will die this season like Allison n aiden.

Any teen wolf fan here looking forward to see this movie coming out on 19th with one of our favourite teen wolf cast stiles (Dylan o brien) ^^^^THE MAZE RUNNER.

2 Likes

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
Someone help scott pls...lol

Sheriff stilinki: since eichen house debt has been cleared. I can take my son and his girlfriend out for dinner. So malia what's your favourite food

Malia: deer

Stiles: dad, pizza its pizza
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
candygosh: Someone help scott pls...lol

Sheriff stilinki: since eichen house debt has been cleared. I can take my son and his girlfriend out for dinner. So malia what's your favourite food

Lmaooo...malia's such a cuttie
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
SuperMartins: Lmaooo...malia's such a cuttie

I kept laughing out real loud when I watched it. Have u seen it yet

1 Like

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
candygosh:

I kept laughing out real loud when I watched it. Have u seen it yet
Nah,haven't O...Ur description makes it look funny...would definitely see it tomorrow... I so much love dt Gurl..
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by UjSizzle(f): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2014
candygosh: Someone help scott pls...lol

Ah yes, this was funny.

I just their are too many loose ends in this series. How did Lydia get Deaton out of wherever he was? And what was that place?

They're changing Scott into a Bezerker(is that what those things are called?).
The writers don't leave much to be enjoyed in each episode sad
I hope Derek doesn't die. I just love that guy.
And why cant Kira use her lightning to fight? What's with being a Lightning Fox if all you do is carry a boring sword around and form samurai? undecided

Wonder what the police guy is btw.

2 Likes

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by babysmart(f): 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
pls tell me aw to download..still in season two...*weeps*
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
UjSizzle:
Ah yes, this was funny.

I just their are too many loose ends in this series. How did Lydia get Deaton out of wherever he was? And what was that place?

They're changing Scott into a Bezerker(is that what those things are called?).
The writers don't leave much to be enjoyed in each episode sad
I hope Derek doesn't die. I just love that guy.
And why cant Kira use her lightning to fight? What's with being a Lightning Fox if all you do is carry a boring sword around and form samurai? undecided

Wonder what the police guy is btw.

Well there wasn't much this episode. I thought they called it the bone place. And I guess th producers expect us to think she got him out of there with her banshee powers.

Lol @ kira. Her character is somewht dumb. I guess she would be better with time

They still haven't told us what parrish is.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Alfred234(m): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
EPISODE 11 was kinda boring... I hope Kate & Peter dies angry And how does Peter expect Malia to kill Kate?
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by UjSizzle(f): 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
babysmart: pls tell me aw to download..still in season two...*weeps*
O2tvseries.com
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
Alfred234: EPISODE 11 was kinda boring... I hope Kate & Peter dies angry And how does Peter expect Malia to kill Kate?

I agree. Malia must imagine what kind of father peter is. I hope she kills him in the end. And I hope she sees her mother soon.

1 Like

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
So Scott aint Scott nomore?? Nawa oo..d episode was boring shaa
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by penzino(m): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
very annoying episode. can someone please kill peter for me?? someone and anyone...... i will be the new benefactor and am placing a bounty on peter and kate........

boring episode sha, but i know that scott will find his way outta that beserking sh*t. he always does. wait first, i been think say kira na lightening fox she be? cant she use her powers?
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
Anything wey pass season 3... the rest na off topic... Infact teen wolf took a detour when kira and her family appeared in the show.
The series ended with durach's death!

Others na jara!

1 Like

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Alfred234(m): 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
And d season finale is tonight... Am excited
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
Alfred234: And d season finale is tonight... Am excited
WTF...u sure its actually end'n tonyt ??
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Alfred234(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
SuperMartins: WTF...u sure its actually end'n tonyt ??
Yes sir Tonight is d season finale and its going to air for about 75mins

1 Like

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Alfred234(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2014
Just finished watching the season finale... It was great.
As usual Scott saves the day.
Kira learns how to heal.
Derek's powers are back and even better he killed a bezerker with his bare hands.
Chris puts a bullet in Kate but leaves her to run away.
Scott defeats Peter in a great fight.
Peter was taking to Chen house.
I could go on but I think I have said enough u guys just need to see this episode. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With DSTV? Are They Having Software Problem? / Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo / Ike Almost Fought Seyi In Defense Of Mercy While Tacha Nearly Fought Frodd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.