Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Teen Wolf Official Thread - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Teen Wolf Official Thread (36480 Views)

Teen Wolf. Feel free To Comment,share And Like. Join The Teen Wolf Fans. / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
Candygoshh:

Yeah, they ve this sort of attraction

Whatever u do, just stay off this thread. Whoever u are.

I'm pleading nicely. Thanks

Tonight on teen wolf. Its moonday everyone.

Exclusive tonight:
*new girl Sydney
*big decision of one character
*mysterious virus

Get ready wolfies!

2 Likes

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Darey00(m): 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nomski0:
Stiles doesn't need to be sexy. His lack of confidence about his sex appeal is what makes me like him.
Remember the episode he was bent on loosing his virginity? grin
lol i cant forget that scene..when stiles was being paranoid abt losing his virginity. Danny js said he'll do it.turned out he was kidding.lol. i initially tot stiles was gay (or bisexual)
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 05, 2014
Darey00:
lol i cant forget that scene..when stiles was being paranoid abt losing his virginity. Danny js said he'll do it.turned out he was kidding.lol. i initially tot stiles was gay (or bisexual)

Most fans really think stiles is gay like he hasn't explored his sexuality.

They think stiles n derek has a connection. And that they are meant to be.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 05, 2014
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 05, 2014
candygosh:

Most fans really think stiles is gay like he hasn't explored his sexuality.

They think stiles n derek has a connection. And that they are meant to be.
Nah Sweedie,u/fans gettn it all wrong...Derek cnt be gay,altho' he has dis choice issue wid ladies...he doesn't jxt get attracted to any kinda lady but he does like ladies...on d oda hand,stiles is jxt like dat kid amongst d men who doesn't know where he belongs sexually yet cos he hasn't been able to make any deep connection wid any of d ladies he's been around but hopefully,Lydia shuld be his Woman anytime soon and that's only if he starts gettn sharp around her...
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
SuperMartins: Nah Sweedie,u/fans gettn it all wrong...Derek cnt be gay,altho' he has dis choice issue wid ladies...he doesn't jxt get attracted to any kinda lady but he does like ladies...on d oda hand,stiles is jxt like dat kid amongst d men who doesn't know where he belongs sexually yet cos he hasn't been able to make any deep connection wid any of d ladies he's been around but hopefully,Lydia shuld be his Woman anytime soon and that's only if he starts gettn sharp around her...

exactly wht im saying . I dont think stiles is gay. Bt d facebook fans do.
They even made a picture of him kissing derek.

1 Like

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
d episode 7 is somewat cunny...why dis melissa leave stiles?? And it seems we are yet to see d best of killers tho'...choii! They even almost used Ebola virus to kill d supernaturals shaa...thank God for d cure...pls sm1 shuld tell me why melissa left stiles??
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by MiguelMi6(m): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
Yuppy,Teen Wolf is an addiction,nice to see loyal fans.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nomski0(f): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2014

This episode had me at the edge of my seat for the better part.
I swear, I thought the fake PSAT proctor was really going to shoot Stiles. shocked

Big up to Stiles for keeping his mouth shut, he's finally growing into a man. cheesy
And God bless Papa McCall for shooting the s.tupi.d man. (Does anyone know if he knows his son is a werewolf?)

Lydia's part just confuses me more and more each day. Are banshees supposed to be able to communicate with the dead?

And how much of a badass is Satomi?! She dodged those bullets better than Neo from The Matrix could grin.
Although, I thought it was too convenient that she and Derek just happened to casually talk about "the tea" when they first met. It looked rushed. undecided

Great episode still. I'm just not glad that there were no shirtless guys with 6 packs to ogle. embarassed

We need Deputy Parrish shirtless! angry
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nomski0(f): 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
candygosh:
exactly wht im saying . I dont think stiles is gay. Bt d facebook fans do.
They even made a picture of him kissing derek.

It's not just the facebook fans o. The tumblr fans are the worst.

They call them "Sterek" grin

One episode where Derek had to smell Stiles to trace him in season 3, I think a hundred fanfictions were written about that scene alone. grin

I don't support it at all. It's like Castiel and Dean in supernatural=ewwww angry

I can't see myself rooting for 2 male characters to hook up. Let alone in a show like teen wolf where they have a million hot chicks. undecided
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nomski0(f): 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
SuperMartins: d episode 7 is somewat cunny...why dis melissa leave stiles?? And it seems we are yet to see d best of killers tho'...choii! They even almost used Ebola virus to kill d supernaturals shaa...thank God for d cure...pls sm1 shuld tell me why melissa left stiles??

I think we should be more concerned about why Melissa didn't catch it.

And why she so worried about coach, she mentioned something about him remaining sober for 15 years.......they look like they have history together.

@bold, Lol. I swear I was thinking the same thing. The timing was just convenient. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 06, 2014
Nomski0:

I think we should be more concerned about why Melissa didn't catch it.

And why she so worried about coach, she mentioned something about him remaining sober for 15 years.......they look like they have history together.

@bold, Lol. I swear I was thinking the same thing. The timing was just convenient. grin grin
grin Teen Wolf jxt seems so diff now and complicated from wat we used to see at d oda seasons...anytin culd happen at anytime...sometimes I even think Scott myt die...Such powerful suspense!
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
Just saw weaponized oh.

Teen wolf definately gets better

Many things going tru my mind.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tonight on teen wolf.
Episode8 : time of death

*scotts death
*the benefactor is handled
*yukimuras blood

We await another epic episode

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tonight

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Fweshdude(m): 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
Buh on a serious note what do you folks like abuh this shitty show..

Its so childish and those not feel real..

No matured acting.. Terrible costumes! D wolves are so clumsy,walks on two feets they even talk in wolf form,make calls and recieve WTF.. Po0!.. Or like the wolves in twilight,underworld,van helsing,vampire diaries.. They look so real and alive!

Somethings they do dont just feel real and leggit.. Like a part when one crazy alpha held alison and lydia tight alittle bit above thier wrist instead of showing four finger lines then one beneath,it formed something star-ish in nature.. GOD!

The kanima was really hilarious..

I gave up on the stupid movie when i watched the beginning of the third season.. It was real clumzy..

You want something real cool and mature go get 0RIGINALS..
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by penzino(m): 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
Fweshdude: Buh on a serious note what do you folks like abuh this shitty show..

No matured acting.. Terrible costumes! D wolves are so clumsy,walks on two feets they even talk in wolf form,make calls and recieve WTF.. Po0!.. Or like the wolves in twilight,underworld,van helsing,vampire diaries.. They look so real and alive!

Somethings they do dont just feel real and leggit.. Like a part when one crazy alpha held alison and lydia tight alittle bit above thier wrist instead of showing four finger lines then one beneath,it formed something star-ish in nature.. GOD!

I gave up on the stupid movie when i watched the beginning of the third season.. It was real clumzy..

you are entitled to your opinion... No body asks for what you think about teen wolf. And btw there's a vampire diaries and originals thread, kindly join up there. Cheers
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2014

Honestly Bro,ur post doesn't make u look mature...if u dnt like it and. Others do like it...why come in ere jxt to spoil pple's fun...bro,its nyt already...I think u shuld be on ur mat by nw...Nyti-Nyt Bro smiley
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Fweshdude(m): 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
penzino: you are entitled to your opinion... No body asks for what you think about teen wolf. And btw there's a vampire diaries and originals thread, kindly join up there. Cheers
Right..

Probably out of disgust and annoyance from downloading & purchasing the kid's movie i dropped those..

Outta here though..

Have fun!
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 12, 2014
Sm1 shuld come give us infos on wat happ on yestrday's episode...nt. Been able to get it downloaded
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
SuperMartins: Sm1 shuld come give us infos on wat happ on yestrday's episode...nt. Been able to get it downloaded

Ok so, show opens with scott , kira, stiles n liam trying to trap or lure the benefactor .

The plan was to use kiras thunder power to stop scotts heart from working for a while and he had about 45mins till he is revived back else he dies forever

Meanwhile, detek and braeden comes closer n she teaches him how to fight without his wolf powers. They later make love

Malia hale goes to the hales vault and finds out about her adoption and peter told her some stuff

Scott dies and his time of death, recorded

Instead of the benefactor the berserkers show up with kate trying to claim scotss body

Kiras mum ends up in critical condition after confronting one of the beserkers

Lydia is seen at th lakhouse n tells her mum about Meredith. It appears that lydias grandma was a banshee and she might be the benefactor or knows who the benefactor is.

Scott awakens and they both find out the benefactor must be a banshee : someone who knows exactly when anothercreature dies without confirmation.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
candygosh:

Ok so, show opens with scott , kira, stiles n liam trying to trap or lure the benefactor .

The plan was to use kiras thunder power to stop scotts heart from working for a while and he had about 45mins till he is revived back else he dies forever

Meanwhile, detek and braeden comes closer n she teaches him how to fight without his wolf powers. They later make love

Malia hale goes to the hales vault and finds out about her adoption and peter told her some stuff

Scott dies and his time of death, recorded

Instead of the benefactor the berserkers show up with kate trying to claim scotss body

Kiras mum ends up in critical condition after confronting one of the beserkers

Lydia is seen at th lakhouse n tells her mum about Meredith. It appears that lydias grandma was a banshee and she might be the benefactor or knows who the benefactor is.

Scott awakens and they both find out the benefactor must be a banshee : someone who knows exactly when anothercreature dies without confirmation.

Lovely Summary smiley....downloadn tonyt
thankx dear
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Kezifils(m): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2014
Spoiler alert. Runs out of thread till I watch episode 8 smiley
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by penzino(m): 9:42am On Aug 14, 2014
Someone please tell me what is Peter's play. I know he always comes late to the party but what he is doing now is what I want to know. And I like the part where he told Malia that he is not as strong as he used to be but broke that concrete with his left hand. And Malia gave the file back to him and he replied her that he never said she couldn't read it but she can't take it out.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
penzino: Someone please tell me what is Peter's play. I know he always comes late to the party but what he is doing now is what I want to know. And I like the part where he told Malia that he is not as strong as he used to be but broke that concrete with his left hand. And Malia gave the file back to him and he replied her that he never said she couldn't read it but she can't take it out.

U got it wrong, rather he told her that she must have heard rumours that he's not as strong as he used to be and the smashed the brick.

I live that scene, she practically handed him the file. Lol. Talk of having a scary father.

Peter is up to no good, I hair know it.

Something about nextwk episode:
The benefactor is revealed.
Jordan Parrish is revealed to be a phoenix.

#spoiler....sorry.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by penzino(m): 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
candygosh:

U got it wrong, rather he told her that she must have heard rumours that he's not as strong as he used to be and the smashed the brick.

I live that scene, she practically handed him the file. Lol. Talk of having a scary father.

#spoiler....sorry.
yeah right. But what is Peter's play. What is he up to.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hmmm..Peter has a vri bad plan oo...I think he wants to kill scott to get his alpha powers baq...peter is a vri cunny character shaa and he knows hw to get wat he wants without much sweat...
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nomski0(f): 9:07am On Aug 15, 2014

What is this one saying? undecided

Even your so-called matured TVD and Originals are snubbed year after year by critics and even by the Emmys despite their so-called amazing costumes and "matured acting".

What's so matured about Twilight tw? The sappy romance? The predictable plot line? The incredible foolish character of Bella Swan?

Or is it TVD? And the endless brother swapping by Elena? The toxicity of actually sleeping with two brothers? A show that only survives based to who's dating who? Which ship is currently topping tumblr/instagram?

The only thing those movies/shows have on Teen wolf is their bigger budget. If the producers of teen wolf had the budget of TVD, maybe things will be different.

1 Like

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nomski0(f): 9:12am On Aug 15, 2014
candygosh:

#spoiler....sorry.

Why the spoiler na Candygosh?

angry sad
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by penzino(m): 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nomski0:

Even your so-called matured TVD and Originals are snubbed year after year by critics and even by the Emmys despite their so-called amazing costumes and "matured acting".

What's so matured about Twilight tw? The sappy romance? The predictable plot line? The incredible foolish character of Bella Swan?

Or is it TVD? And the endless brother swapping by Elena? The toxicity of actually sleeping with two brothers? A show that only survives based to who's dating who? Which ship is currently topping tumblr/instagram?

The only thing those movies/shows have on Teen wolf is their bigger budget. If the producers of teen wolf had the budget of TVD, maybe things will be different.
well said. No mind busy body.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Fweshdude(m): 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nomski0:

Such poo.. Who was comparing kidwolf and twilights' storyline? I said the tech they used in the making of twilight's wolves is far berra than kidwolf's.

Whether VD survives on who's dating who,It's romance/love capade is epic,if you dont agree with that, f*ck your brain..

Joseph morgan [klaus] actually won 'favourite actor' people's choice award [original series].. That bloke acts real matured.

Originals' snobbed year after year? It only started airing last year.. Base your facts on reality.

Watch the originals series then make a nice and unbias comparison with what you see in kidwolf.. Then come here,post your final thoughts.

BTW how old are you?? undecided
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Alfred234(m): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2014
Fweshdude: Such poo.. Who was comparing kidwolf and twilights' storyline? I said the tech they used in the making of twilight's wolves is far berra than kidwolf's.

Whether VD survives on who's dating who,It's romance/love capade is epic,if you dont agree with that, f*ck your brain..

Joseph morgan [klaus] actually won 'favourite actor' people's choice award [original series].. That bloke acts real matured.

Originals' snobbed year after year? It only started airing last year.. Base your facts on reality.

Watch the originals series then make a nice and unbias comparison with what you see in kidwolf.. Then come here,post your final thoughts.

BTW how old are you?? undecided
Bro there's no need for all this arguments we all know that The originals is a matured series but Teen wolf ain't bad either... it depends on what you like as a person u don't need to crucify others just because dey like wat u don't like.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

BBNaija: Isilomo Speaks After Eviction, Says Omashola Should Be Winner / Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room / What Is Wrong With DSTV? Are They Having Software Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.