Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... (126944 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw / Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 14, 2014
s3nn2x:
To say the truth, I don't know how this recruitment would go. I can just tell you that in 2012, the vacancy ended 15th of June, while the Examination was done in September and the interview was done in December and the recruitment list for those that came with Merit, came out in February, so it took over 7 months . There is a likelihood that those that will get the job would resume early next year. Also, all those that applied wrote the exam, even those that their names were not on the list. It was open to all those who applied. I am talking about merit oooo. There might be some people who will get the job without following the above listed process.
tnx bro but which list are u talking about,does it mean they actually short listed some people for the exam
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by s3nn2x(m): 8:31am On Jul 14, 2014
samson212: tnx bro but which list are u talking about,does it mean they actually short listed some people for the exam
Abeg no misquote me oooo
I was referring to the last recruitment process ooo
I don't work for FCSC, so I don't know how they are going to do this year's own
Don't let anyone deceive
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2014
s3nn2x:
Abeg no misquote me oooo
I was referring to the last recruitment process ooo
I don't work for FCSC, so I don't know how they are going to do this year's own
Don't let anyone deceive
ok bro,let's wait and see how this year's recruitment will go...tnx
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
samson212: ok bro,let's wait and see how this year's recruitment will go...tnx
just confirmed it from my source:pls don't disturb urself if u dnt knw anybody.slots has already been shared before d advertisement of vacancies. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
samson212: just confirmed it from my source:pls don't disturb urself if u dnt knw anybody.slots has already been shared before d advertisement of vacancies. A word is enough for the wise
Nawa o! Dis una news dey fear me o! Am bin ova hopeful 4 dis stuff o! I met all d qualifications o! God will definitely see me thru...

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by s3nn2x(m): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
s3nn2x: grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahahaha. Y u dey laf na?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
s3nn2x: grin grin grin grin grin
bros why u dey laugh na,anyway I got d info from a senior official in d ministry..wasn't surprised though
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by s3nn2x(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
samson212: bros why u dey laugh na,anyway I got d info from a senior official in d ministry..wasn't surprised though
What is the rank of the person?
If the person is not a Minister, Permanent Secretary or even Under Secretary, then the person is not an authority.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
s3nn2x:
What is the rank of the person?
If the person is not a Minister, Permanent Secretary or even Under Secretary, then the person is not an authority.
I can't share dat info on this platform.here is my email address-samsonakinwale1@gmail.com..its safer there
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by s3nn2x(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
samson212: I can't share dat info on this platform.here is my email address-samsonakinwale1@gmail.com..its safer there
grin grin grin grin grin
I did not ask of the name of the person or department oooo. I just want to know the rank and cadre of the person. I hope you know there are over 50 Directors in MFA....I am just saying..
Anyway, It is none of my business. If you feel that the slots has been shared. Good for you. This is Nigeria, anything can happen.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
s3nn2x:
grin grin grin grin grin
I did not ask of the name of the person or department oooo. I just want to know the rank and cadre of the person. I hope you know there are over 50 Directors in MFA....I am just saying..
Anyway, It is none of my business. If you feel that the slots has been shared. Good for you. This is Nigeria, anything can happen.
baba u just dey laugh grin
s3nn2x:
grin grin grin grin grin
baba u just dey laugh,anyway,I look forward to the test and hope I get invited. Heaven knows
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by s3nn2x(m): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
samson212: baba u just dey laugh ;Dbaba u just dey laugh,anyway,I look forward to the test and hope I get invited. Heaven knows
wink wink wink wink wink
Anyway, I was once in your shoes
grin grin grin grin
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Gorimakpa(m): 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
samson212: just confirmed it from my source:pls don't disturb urself if u dnt knw anybody.slots has already been shared before d advertisement of vacancies. A word is enough for the wise

Here we go again. . .

That one no concern me. Whoever will be responsible for typing appointment letters, I decree that s/he will not sleep until s/he types my name there, and personally calls me to come and collect it!!! Even if it means removing the name of Alhaji Aminu Wali's godson to put my own, it must happen o. Haba. I don siddon for bench too long. My turn don reach to enter field.

6 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by yokiti: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
Gorimakpa:

Here we go again. . .

That one no concern me. Whoever will be responsible for typing appointment letters, I decree that s/he will not sleep until s/he types my name there, and personally calls me to come and collect it!!! Even if it means removing the name of Alhaji Aminu Wali's godson to put my own, it must happen o. Haba. I don siddon for bench too long. My turn don reach to enter field.
I dont think I can put it better than this. We pray for God' favour.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by OmniSparrow: 7:23am On Jul 15, 2014
s3nn2x:
wink wink wink wink wink
Anyway, I was once in your shoes
grin grin grin grin
K
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ciwi: 11:52am On Jul 15, 2014
Is the location for this recruitment Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Neroski(f): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
ciwi: Is the location for this recruitment Abuja?
YES
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
Applications didn't end on d 13th again, its to end on d 16th, which is 2moro. For those yet to apply...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
ejiykzazi2007: Applications didn't end on d 13th again, its to end on d 16th, which is 2moro. For those yet to apply...
bros where did u get ur info from cuz I av searched it and found nothing
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
samson212: bros where did u get ur info from cuz I av searched it and found nothing
its in FCSC website, click on vacancies, den click current vacancies...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Saryea83: 7:33am On Jul 16, 2014
i applied oo, even my course is Geology

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Atyodos: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2014
wat of last year? any info?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
Why is this forum scanty?are people not aware of this recruitment or does it show the rate of pessimism in federal government recruitment process
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
samson212: Why is this forum scanty?are people not aware of this recruitment or does it show the rate of pessimism in federal government recruitment process
... Hahahaha. Pple are tired of dem... I heard dat in 2012, 3 ministries advertised but dey only heard about MFA, since den notin hv bin heard of odas. 2013 which was last year, about 5 ministries advertised, notin was heard about dem, it was just last month dat news carried d induction of successfully lawyers... So pple dan tire, I pray we hear somtin about dis one...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Neroski(f): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
samson212: Why is this forum scanty?are people not aware of this recruitment or does it show the rate of pessimism in federal government recruitment process
Scanty as how? Is it not invite mail we are all waiting for abi na we go invite ourself? The vacancy is ending this week,so chill!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Neroski(f): 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by cookies: 8:36am On Jul 17, 2014
Hmmm, I applied for this particular job too with fingers crossed. There is God is oo!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Uniquexty(f): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2014
....... waiting

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by JohnmaryEbube: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
FCSC and recruitment ar friendly @ dey likely not to conclude dis nxt mnth, but we pray it rounds up quickly dis tym arund
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
JohnmaryEbube: FCSC and recruitment ar friendly @ dey likely not to conclude dis nxt mnth, but we pray it rounds up quickly dis tym arund
Pls make it clearer, I didn't undastand wot u said. No offense...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.