Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... (126941 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw / Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by dangalan20: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
Uniquexty: ....... waiting

.......loading
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bibiji(f): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
https://www.youth-competition.org/groups/entrepreneurship-competition-2013/contests/1/1484 please guys help vote for my project to help me scale through. Am counting on u all to make it. Thanks and happy Sunday! https://www.youth-competition.org/groups/entrepreneurship-competition-2013/contests/1/1484
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by JohnmaryEbube: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
JohnmaryEbube: FCSC and recruitment ar friendly @ dey likely not to conclude dis nxt mnth, but we pray it rounds up quickly dis tym arund

ejiykzazi2007: Pls make it clearer, I didn't undastand wot u said. No offense...

FCSC and recruitment ar not friendly and dey ar likely not going to conclude dis nxt mnth, but we pray it rounds up quickly dis tym arund
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 11:31am On Jul 27, 2014
I blive dis won't delay lyk d previous one...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by dangalan20: 7:28am On Jul 28, 2014
....."sorting
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by cookies: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2014
dangalan20: ....."sorting

Sorting what? Please tell us.

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by gloryon(m): 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
In as much as I don't want to burst anybody 's bubble,i heard that only 82 candidates will be recruited.

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by somanze: 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by somanze: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
gloryon: In as much as I don't want to burst anybody 's bubble,i heard that only 82 candidates will be recruited.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by nellyquash(f): 1:05am On Jul 29, 2014
Pls how can I apply, thanks.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by dangalan20: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2014
gloryon: In as much as I don't want to burst anybody 's bubble,i heard that only 82 candidates will be recruited.
82? More than that retired and more than that number required at abj office and embassies
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by dangalan20: 10:11am On Jul 29, 2014
nellyquash: Pls how can I apply, thanks.
applying? U can't but u may have it sometime
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by gloryon(m): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
If your source is being honest with you, he or she will tell you the truth.
dangalan20: 82? More than that retired and more than that number required at abj office and embassies
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by dangalan20: 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
gloryon: If your source is being honest with you, he or she will tell you the truth.
if ur source u believe is true, kosi problem let pray to be amongst
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by s3nn2x(m): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
dangalan20: 82? More than that retired and more than that number required at abj office and embassies
hmmmm!!!!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
s3nn2x:
hmmmm!!!!
bros this one wey u say hmmm,is the information not correct?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
82 is too small o! Not even up to 3 per State... What about those of SGL 10, SGL 12, SGL 13... Wud dey b among d 82?

Anyway, I don't know what to believe, d only tin I can believe now is dat my name must b among... Amen!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by s3nn2x(m): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
samson212: bros this one wey u say hmmm,is the information not correct?
Me I dont know oooo!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by s3nn2x(m): 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
ejiykzazi2007: 82 is too small o! Not even up to 3 per State... What about those of SGL 10, SGL 12, SGL 13... Wud dey b among d 82?

Anyway, I don't know what to believe, d only tin I can believe now is dat my name must b among... Amen!
if they are going to employ 82, then all the grade levels are going to be part of it. They are all going to go through the same recruitment process.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
s3nn2x:
if they are going to employ 82, then all the grade levels are going to be part of it. They are all going to go through the same recruitment process.
Ok bro... But am believing it shud b more dan dat abeg...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
gloryon: If your source is being honest with you, he or she will tell you the truth.
But bros, how are u very sure dat its ur own source dats ryt... Howeva, who is supose to know d actual numba to b recruited? FCSC Chairman or the Minister?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by s3nn2x(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
ejiykzazi2007: Ok bro... But am believing it shud b more dan dat abeg...
I dont think you people should worry yourselves about the number of those that would be employed. Just prayed that the recruitment process should not be suspended or cancelled. Also pray that it should not be delayed. You know this is a government job and anything can happen. You can ask those you applied for NNPC job in 2012.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
s3nn2x:
I dont think you people should worry yourselves about the number of those that would be employed. Just prayed that the recruitment process should not be suspended or cancelled. Also pray that it should not be delayed. You know this is a government job and anything can happen. You can ask those you applied for NNPC job in 2012.
Dis one won't be lyk dat by God's grace. Dat NNPC job, d certs dat are to b scanned were many nd millions applied nd thru d internet, dat wud take years to process abeg, b4 dey download d uploaded docs nd view dem... Nawa o, nobody does dat type of application dis days. I guess it was dsame tin dat hapend to FCSC 2013, many applied via d internet nd scanned many docs too, y odas did hard copy application... And it was for many ministries... Hence, d delay nd notin was even heard about dat one.

From d new application, I blive FCSC has learnt dia mistake, d form was simple nd it wil b simple to sort nd shortlist. And bin just for MFA, it may not take long. It may be dat it was d hardcopy applications nd d uploaded docs dat causes d delay. Dis is my opinion sha... May God see us thru...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by JohnmaryEbube: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ar we going to write exam or direct shortlist, meany hw many pple retired.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Ozugbo(m): 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
ejiykzazi2007: Dis one won't be lyk dat by God's grace. Dat NNPC job, d certs dat are to b scanned were many nd millions applied nd thru d internet, dat wud take years to process abeg, b4 dey download d uploaded docs nd view dem... Nawa o, nobody does dat type of application dis days. I guess it was dsame tin dat hapend to FCSC 2013, many applied via d internet nd scanned many docs too, y odas did hard copy application... And it was for many ministries... Hence, d delay nd notin was even heard about dat one.

From d new application, I blive FCSC has learnt dia mistake, d form was simple nd it wil b simple to sort nd shortlist. And bin just for MFA, it may not take long. It may be dat it was d hardcopy applications nd d uploaded docs dat causes d delay. Dis is my opinion sha... May God see us thru...
Guy,na wao,u still applied 4 dis one 2?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ozugbo: Guy,na wao,u still applied 4 dis one 2?
My broda, I qualified o! So I applied... I'm interestin in any FG wok at all...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2014
God will Grant me Dis Job IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!!!!!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by gloryon(m): 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
It was the fcsc chairman that said it himself
ejiykzazi2007: But bros, how are u very sure dat its ur own source dats ryt... Howeva, who is supose to know d actual numba to b recruited? FCSC Chairman or the Minister?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 1:20am On Aug 02, 2014
gloryon: It was the fcsc chairman that said it himself
She announced it? Pls provide a link let's c 4 oursefs abeg... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by gloryon(m): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2014
She didn't announce it. I don't want to give much away though. Do further research . Let's just be hopeful
ejiykzazi2007: She announced it? Pls provide a link let's c 4 oursefs abeg... Thanks
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
gloryon: She didn't announce it. I don't want to give much away though. Do further research . Let's just be hopeful
Ok bro. Thanks a lot... We wil get dia...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.