Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

I Need Nairalands' Help With Finding My Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Nairalands' Help With Finding My Crush (486 Views)

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? / Nairalands Hottest Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Nairalands' Help With Finding My Crush by Eight69(m): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2014
I'm in love with Deola from Etisalats' call care:

Folks,
I'm invoking the power of this forum, to collectively leverage on anything leveragable; friends, colleagues, bosses, anyone! for someone that might know somebody that knew anybody that might know her. I'd say this was love at first call.
How did I get to this point? 10:30pm on thursday night met me calling Etisalats' customer care for info on how to subscribe for their BB plans, "hello and welcome to Etisalats' bla bla blah" said the warmest most sunshine filled voice I've ever heard in the entirety of my days. A voice that belonged to one who must not have been raised amongst men but rather must have fallen off from somewhere. I finally found my voice and replied in the manliest manner I could muster "thank you and wa bla blah" said I. Thus began our 6+ minutes conversation that left me dazed and smitten. Her pleasant answers made love to my enquiries birthing an understanding that transcended any customer/service provider relationship. We vibed like friends with pending benefits. I mean she laughed at the jokes my ex said were so lame they came in crutches. How could I say no to the exciting offers and products she was offering? "Add it to my account" was all I kept saying. At one point she even had me thinking of settling down...on the couch cos I was standing while we spoke. You get the drift though.
Eventually I ran out of enquiries and she of products and packages, I sadly said goodbye knowing she couldn't give me her number over the phone as the calls were monitored by the network. Sad.
Now I want her. Who knows ours might be a story to be carried in papers and told by the moonlight, of love found in a failing nation, who knows?
I thereby call on the one million+ people on this forum, both the banned and unbanned to find her, her being a princess named Deola locked in a castle and forced to answer calls for a network with hidden data charges (sic). Tell her, her prince is here, waiting.

N/B nobody should tell her the part of me being 40 and still waiting for my Waec to clear. Joking o', mid-20s n can whip up a proper storm in bed.

But serious guys, I can see some of you dialling call care already, I need her contact bad, dis one na cupid.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

A Serious Lady Needed.. / Should Chauvinistic Men Be Allowed To Flourish? / Are You In Custody Of Love Or Detention Of Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.