Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? (14411 Views)

Have I Just Been Defrauded By 1ST BANK? / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland / I returned 1st bank #138,000, they stole my #2,000 with it. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by Shokoloko(f): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
sambama:

Try synchronising ur token again.

After synchronising its still best to visit ur local branch
Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by mhozzis(m): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
FCMB customer service is still the BEST. They are available 24/7 and would give you a call back to make sure your complaints are resolved.

You can aslo chat the CS on their website. www.fcmb.com
They are the best to me.
Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by eluquenson(m): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
I don't know why firstbank blocked my mastercard from making withdrawals at other banks ATM, they are just a poo. UBA never fails me joor
Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by zurine(f): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
wow
Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by deebrain(m): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
First Bank is to banking as Nepa is to electricity in Nigeria.

I was tripped one morning (when i went to a branch nearby) to find out that most of their staff have no knowledge of the services they advertise in the media. My mouth was wide open in shock.

1 Like

Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by Adesiji77: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2014
livebullet: Join UNION BANK today n rock excellent customer centricity!...My bank has emerged n is taking its No 1 Position in the industry.

Union Bank Customer Contact Centre gave me pleasant surprises throughout this month by way of prompt responses, handling of issues and courteous staff.

I think the transformation agenda of the new management is already bearing fruit.

1 Like

Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by olatpic(m): 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2014
#TeamGTBank
Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by chelseabmw(m): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
[quote author=Shokoloko][/quote]

I'm not in nigeria
Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by vitality22(m): 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
chelseabmw: Useless people... I ve called them more than 5times in regards to the activation of my token for Internet banking.....they keep telling me that they are on it lipsrsealed
Go to any of the branches close to you, and your token will be activated immidiately. You will be given a form to complete at the customer service, and it will be done within 2 minutes.
Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by chelseabmw(m): 3:16am On Jun 30, 2014
vitality22:
Go to any of the branches close to you, and your token will be activated immidiately. You will be given a form to complete at the customer service, and it will be done within 2 minutes.

I'm currently not in nigeria

1 Like

Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 30, 2014
Young Da Naval: This Op must be the lazy type. Why calling customer care or sending email wen u can simply walk to any of their branch and lay ur complain? Except u reside in Marz or Jupiter. Or maybe ur lame! Lol
Well, what if I'm not Nigeria at the moment? I'm surprised you're saying this in a century where physical banking is like comparing surface mail to e-mail. I need solutions please as I am UNABLE to visit any of their branches physically at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by XKZ(m): 10:48am On Jun 30, 2014
FirstBank responds to my emails.
And when I call FirstContact they pick up. I call them quite often to reset my online banking password.
I've found their service to be quite satisfactory.
I'm not saying I've never had issues with them, but does anyone score 100% all the time?

Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
Should I say thank you 1st bank or thank you Nairaland? Thank you Nairaland for giving us this platform, I was contacted on this forum by someone who addressed my problem asap. Thank you to 1st bank is appropriate as well, for addressing my concerns despite going public. You've just earned my trust.
Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by justi4jesu(f): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2014
Am so angry with their customer service right now. Just called and they kept me singing what I dont know on the line for 6 minutes without responding until my card finished. They should know its not cheap calling from outside...I no fit vex angry angry angry angry undecided

1 Like

Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
justi4jesu: Am so angry with their customer service right now. Just called and they kept me singing what I dont know on the line for 6 minutes without responding until my card finished. They should know its not cheap calling from outside...I no fit vex angry angry angry angry undecided
@Justi4jesu, I was in that situation awhile ago. Fill the online contact form, much better than calling, then cross your fingers. By the way, when you fill the form include all details possible which includes your account number and username (don't include passwords and full visa/mastercard details). http://www.firstbanknigeria.com/contact-us/contact-form/
Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by mavinc4u(f): 12:11am On Jul 01, 2014
fem30:

I don't want to be abusive but did you read the OP's post at all. Their contact centre lines don't work yet you advise that it should be used. Definitely you are a staff and one of those that needs to be sacked. Instead of apologising and saying it will be looked into, you are trying to do image clean up here. First bank is crap when it comes to services and sadly, GTBank is following suit.

lol grin grin grin grin mavinc4u a banker? i would rather be a full time business lady than a banker. God forbid!!! imagine working like a donkey from morning till night and i have nothing to show at the end of the day unless they want to make me their Chief Information security officer then i might consider them.

i read the op's post very well but is either you didn't read my comment very well or you didn't understand my comment. i said if one choose to call them in the day time then make use of their contact center telephone and it would go successfully but if you want to make use of your personal number then call them late at night or early hours of the morning. That logic is the same every where in Nigeria
Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by justi4jesu(f): 3:42am On Jul 01, 2014
naijamark:
@Justi4jesu, I was in that situation awhile ago. Fill the online contact form, much better than calling, then cross your fingers. By the way, when you fill the form include all details possible which includes your account number and username (don't include passwords and full visa/mastercard details). http://www.firstbanknigeria.com/contact-us/contact-form/

I dont fill anything called online form abeg...scammers don upgrade die..I like to hear from their mouth.

Anything form I no dey fill No vex.

Thanks for the help jor.

1 Like

Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by XKZ(m): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

I like to hear from their mouth.

You can try calling early in the morning (Nigerian time).

1 Like

Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by pushy8: 4:21am On Jun 10, 2017
deesmom:
I really feel your pain, haven encountered terrible service in so called new generation banks compared to what First Bank has to offer.
I was amazed when I received a parcel at home
for my girl from first bank via UPS. this shows that the bank is interested in constant transformation.
my advice is to walk into any of their branches and complain, if not satisfied pls request to see the manager.p
I have done that severally and it works.
Hello Dessmum, I would like to contact you. I sent you an email. Kindly respond

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? / Ejigbo Residents Lose N8 Million To Fake Microfinance Bank / The Most Important Skills You Will Need As An Online Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.