Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me (11407 Views)

See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by snakie86: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
It was early saturday morning when I decided to visit my parent with my fiancee.....we were there as early as 10am.....setting my eyes on them was a beautiful thing after like 2 months cos of my work schedule...they welcomed us, prepare food for us and we eat.....we started gisting and talked about so many things ftom work to settling down with my fiancee......after the serious talk, it was joke all over the place with my parent and by this time it was getting to around after 12pm. Only God knows what made me ask a question from my mom and that was how the problem started for me.........

Mummy, se Eni agbo jedi "(mum, do u have local herb to cure pile"wink

"yes, se o need ni " (do u need any)

Beeni but mi o need oloti oooo (yes but I dont want the one mixed with alcohol)

"olodo, o mo pe oloti lo ma nsise daada (dont u no the one with alcohol is the most effective)

Mi mo but mi ofe (I know but I dont want)

"ohk.....mo nbo" (ohk, am coming)

I have never tasted alcohol in my life before, I only know of the smell but dont know wat it taste like when u put alcohol inside mouth and this was something my parent were aware of vos times without number in the past both of them wether while taking whine or local herb mixed with alcohol that I will decline it.........and they know me for that principle more reason she called me olodo (learner).

Am not against alcohol as almost all my friends take either beer or whine.

Mumsy went inside, brought out two bottles of local herb with a cup, she poured little from the first one inside the cup, closed it back, open the second one to pour it into the cup , I realised that one was thick and draws like cooked okro......she mixed them together inside the cup and gave it to me.....mere looking at it inside the cup was sonething else.....I make sure I placed it on my nose to smell if the herb was prepared with alcohol or not and there was nothing of such......it was a full cup and drinking it was scary.......

"mu jo olodo" ( drink it jhoor, learner)

Ahhh.....eru nbami oooo (am scared) I answered.....then my fiancee cut in

"mummy, e ma da lohun ooo, o ti npariwo opa eyin lati bi ose kan" (dont mind him o mummy, he's been complaining of bachache for like a week now)

MUM: ma worry iyawo mi, gbogbo nise leleyi" (dont worry my wife, the herb is all rounder)

I was embarrassed with their jest on me and to show them am a guy enough with the support of my dad....the cup was in my mouth and I emptied the cup within a minute.......

What happened next was unimaginable. ..........

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by mstik(f): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
Blow me away undecided
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by Royaldee: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
Drags a chair, removes earpiece in my ears, sips a bottle of malt after a bite on my meatpie, waiting patiently for you to complete your story- real or fake but its interesting

4 Likes

Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by sweetBummsy(f): 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
Suspense ayeee

3 Likes

Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by snakie86: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
Didn't take up to 5mins before everytyn in front of me became blur....head banging seriously and all I could see was everytyn becoming double in my eyes.....I was still forming voltron by not letting them noticed I was feeling dizzy.......apparently mumsy knows I wasn't the same again and she said.....

"Snakie, eni tete ma wa lo".... (snakie, wont u come and start going)

I didn't utter anytyn than just stare at her.......my head was banging and when I couldnt take it again.....I voiced out....
"Mummy, kile fun mi mu?"......(mum, wat did u gimme to drink?)

"I gave u wat u asked for".......

This is not wat I asked for oooo.......ahhh, am not myself again and I cant see oooo

"Olodo.....pele"..... (sorry)......
Oya, make una come start to dey go home, u will see that u will sleep once u get home.....

It was after this statement that I realized she actually set me up......I attempted to stand up from the chair but back I fell down.....by this tym I couldn't see very well again and it was after the fourth attempt that my fiancee moved closer to me and support me in standing up....evrybody was just making jest of me and I knew I couldn't make it home with her with my situation......

I gave my fiancee my fones and emptied my pocket for her.....I instructed her to call my friend who stays 2nd street to where we are......she called and instructed him to come anc take us to his house........

We were downstairs wen he came and saw me scatered......I was just saying nonsence as all I could see was just his voice.....mumsy came out from the balcony and greeted my friend then told him to hold me very well......my idiot friend was just laffing at me with his wife the moment we got to his house.......saying is it small "agbo jedi" that is making u misbehave like this.......

They removed my cloth....fiancee took me to the bathroom, bath me and prepare hot tea for me......came back to the sitting room, didnt sip more than once before I slept off on the 3 seater...........

3 Likes

Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
snakie86:

They removed my cloth....fiancee took me to the bathroom, bath me and prepare hot tea for me......came back to the sitting room, didnt sip more than once before I slept off on the 3 seater...........

Define they and your mom really calls you snakie?

1 Like

Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by snakie86: 4:02am On Jul 14, 2014
cne010:

Define they and your mom really calls you snakie?

They........my friend and my fiancee

So, u want me to tell u my real name huh?

2 Likes

Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 14, 2014
Snakie,snakie

2 Likes

Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by Islie: 7:01am On Jul 14, 2014
just asking mahself....

How can someone who is sooo drunk still give a good advise/instruction to his fiance about calling a friend to come and pick him at his mum home......
And the friend will then come with his wifeundecided

#just curious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by snakie86: 7:14am On Jul 14, 2014
Xenaf: Snakie,snakie

Yes ma'm.......as u dey call me na hin I dey answer ooo wink
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 14, 2014
Islie: just asking mahself....

How can someone who is sooo drunk still give a good advise/instruction to his fiance about calling a friend to come and pick him at his mum home......
And the friend will then come with his wifeundecided

#just curious

That's the first stage of highness you can still think like give your friends your phone and car key before the main highness set in.

3 Likes

Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by Tymax(m): 10:33am On Jul 14, 2014
Snakie baba! I dey gbadun all ur stories. Ride on. grin
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 14, 2014
Is dat d end? Old snake like u no dey shame. U no fit drink small somthin, haba!( Na joke o)
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by talk2riel: 12:55am On Jul 16, 2014
Snakie pls I go follow this thread jeje. After make you post your NYSC escapade for us.
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by snakie86: 7:16am On Jul 16, 2014
talk2riel: Snakie pls I go follow this thread jeje. After make you post your NYSC escapade for us.

NYSC sexcapades don follow nairaland tsunami go oga mi but I still get d back up, maybe I will upload it later sha
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by snakie86: 9:09am On Jul 17, 2014
i woke up around after seven in the evening...feeling so tired, weak and hungry.....apparently i knew i wont be going home (Not the first time i will be sleeping there with my fiancee).........i came back to the sitting room, met all of them (My fiancee, My friend and his wife)

I entered the sitting room and they all burst into laughter.................i just straight my face and my guy said

"Guy, u be ole (Coward) oo......ordinary agbo jedi (local herb) u dey misbehave.....u seriously fall my hand olorun"

Guy, no be so jare.........the thing no just meet me when i be man ni.......

My fiancee said "Make una no mind am, na only me hin body dey strong for"............

My friend's wife "Abeg make una leave uncle snake alone jhoor"

My Friend said " Its like i will even go and take the herb mysef tomorrow cos it seems it will work very well"

All wetyn una dey talk no even concern me, abeg i dey hungry, is there anything available for me to eat? they responded that food will be ready in about 30mins. I went to the fridge, got a drink and started gisting though my head was still aching a bit.....................all through that moment i noticed there was no smile on my fiancee face...all her response to the gist was straight, simple and short....i was a bit curious what was wrong with her............if anytyn happened to her while i was asleep or she was not happy with what i went through .....but she should understand that it was not my fault as i have never tasted alcohol before.....i was so curious of her mood and when i couldnt take it any longer...i called her to let us go into the room and she followed me..................when we entered i asked

"Baby, watz wrong with you"...i inquired

"Nothing"

But your mood is not it....i guess something is wrong

"Nothing"

Please now baby, whats it all about?

After silent for like 2mins she responded by saying..................

"so, u eventually have a date with that biatch....shola last week saturday abi?..............apparently u guys had sex and she gave it to you wonderfully just like i never did before? u enjoyed it abi?.................and i guess u were both satisfied............................"

My mouth was wide open as how she got the information of going on a date with Shola................i couldnt even utter a word as she started crying gently............................

1 Like

Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by Akuneshiobike(m): 10:29am On Jul 17, 2014
Mr Snake, i am on top of your thread. Sambisa Forest shall become your abode if you fail to finish this thread.

1 Like

Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by Jerrick(m): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
cheesy
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by snakie86: 9:40am On Jul 18, 2014
I moved towards her to console her and it was around this my friend wife knock the door and said food was ready.......she clean up her face and we made our way outside...................

My mood changed and the food didn't even go well as i was thinking of so many tyns.............how did she know abt shola was the question on my mind and i wish i could fast forward the time or something should happen so that we wont be able to talk about it again............

It was around after 8 when my fiancee said she wanted to get recharge card outside.....she came back with a bottle of lacasera half empty......immediately she came in...we held ourselves and off to the room saying good night to my friend and his wife................

Immediately we were alone, i quickly moved to her and begged her i was so sorry for not telling her i was out with shola ( Shola was my ex who we just had a one off affairs together.....the relationship didnt last for more than 2 months and my fiancee a bit about her cos have explained evrytyn to her before).............told her it was nothing serious and we didnt spend more than 30mins at the restaurant we met....it was just one of those ex visit...................

She didnt even respond to all i was saying as she continue drinking her lacasera but i could feel it from her body language that she wasnt angry again...........................she was almost through with her lacasera when i moved towards her to kiss her..........immediately i placed my mouth on her lips, the smell that came out was not the one of lacasera but SPIRIT.............................

So, u have been drinking alcohol since?.........................then she started speaking serious english and grammar (one of the signs i know in my fiancee whenever she's high was that her spoken english change and she start speaking serious vocabulary that you will need to have a dictionary beside u).........This was not so different....MY FIANCEE WAS HIGH ON SPIRIT.........

she started ranting..........."u wanna bleep abi? thats what you want that made u go out with shola? u want to be bleep real hard? isnt it?.............

As she was ranting, she started undressing herself and within a minute she was totally naked in front of me.............she pulled me to the bed, remove my top and started removing my Jean trouser...............................................................

1 Like

Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by talk2riel: 11:51am On Jul 18, 2014
I can't read those dots after the trouser o
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by Exponental(m): 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
I hope u aint a bast,ard cos ur mum wanted u to act like ur father. Go on jooor!
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by mexiae(m): 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
crazy story....yet interestin ;Dcrazy story....yet interestin
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by Kunleskey(m): 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
Funny and interesting story
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by Kunleskey(m): 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
Waiting.... Hope ure loading.....?
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by snakie86: 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
Lolzzzzz.........still loading
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by valmunich(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
How boring can your story get *Hops out*
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by CyberWolf: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
And you fu..ucked her right angry
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by Segunagagu(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
snakie continueeeeeee jare...
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by explorer250(m): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
cant wait to see your update, so please dont fall my hands
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
undecided
Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by darisgod(m): 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
Abeg move diz thread to our corner jare grin

Snakie if u no finish wetin u start

Shogologobangoshey go eat ur kpekpus b4 u wake tomrw cheesy

1 Like

Re: How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
darisgod:
Abeg move diz thread to our corner jare grin

Snakie if u no finish wetin u start

Shogologobangoshey go eat ur kpekpus b4 u wake tomrw cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advise From Nlanders / How I Slept With Her Within One Hour / If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.