Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her (16191 Views)

I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman / I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad / Pls Help! He Mistakenly Had Sex With his Hot Cousin And Now She’s Preg For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
[b] I'm having a melancholic feeling deep down inside me right now but i just have to tell it out here so as to receive some mind-cooling/brutal bashes from you guys.
I was home alone that boring friday evening and i decided to stay indoor because I've decided to turn a new leaf from drinking, fornicating and other sinful acts which i promised God that i won't indulge in anymore.
While listening to music alone in my room, i heard a knock on my door then as checked to see who was behind my closed door, Behold, it was my girlfriend with a bag in her hand. I embraced her with joy and she also gave me a lovely kiss which made me smiled as if i just received a credit alert in my bank account.
To cut the long story short, she entered, dropped her bag, went to the kitchen to get glass cups, i was just looking at her as she was acting her drama. She then finally settled down and brought out 3 Magnum, 2 big bottles of orijin and a wrap of suya(roasted meat) which she bought along the road and she filled both cups with Magnum and we started chilling together but i didn't take the drink at all, she then wrapped her hand over my neck and wanted to feed me with the drink and i rejected it, that was how she started nagging that i don't love her, i don't take her serious, I'm proud and all sort of things.
To satisfy her, i took it from her, asked for forgiveness in advance and drank it all due to frustration then i asked her that was she now satisfied? she jokingly said no, like play like play, she was feeding me and i was collecting it until i noticed that he who was in me at that moment was greater than he who is the real me.
We were chatting, playing, and laughing but she never knew i was already BUI (Behaving Under Influence) and it leads to a romance session, we started kissing and doing all sorts of romantic acts which we've never done before and she was also enjoying it, i didn't know when we landed on the bed and we started removing our clothes *some text missing* [/b]

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Enegod(m): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
so, you nyashed her raw!
Have you checked your HIV status?

17 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by dajoaneke(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
Your girlfriend is gangster lol. Would you have prefered I gave her what she wanted?
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
Enegod:
so, you nyashed her raw!
Have you checked your HIV status?
what do you mean by that undecided ?
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by saaedlee: 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Perfect plan to hang the pregnancy on you and you fell for it!!!smh

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by cokacoola(m): 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Orijin101:
[b] I'm having a melancholic feeling deep down inside me right now but i just have to tell it out here so as to receive some mind-cooling/brutal bashes from you guys.
I was home alone that boring friday evening and i decided to stay indoor because I've decided to turn a new leaf from drinking, fornicating and other sinful acts which i promised God that i won't indulge in anymore.
While listening to music alone in my room, i heard a knock on my door then as checked to see who was behind my closed do, Behold, it was my girlfriend with a bag in her hand. I embraced her with joy and she also gave me a lovely kiss which made me smiled as if i just received a credit alert on my bank account.
To cut the long story short, she entered, dropped her bag, went to the kitchen to get glass cups, i was just looking at her as she was acting her drama. She then finally settled down and brought out 3 Magnum, 2 big bottles of orijin and a wrap of suya(roasted meat) which she bought along the road and she filled both cups with Magnum and we started chilling together but i didn't take the drink at all, she then wrapped her hand over my neck and wanted to feed me with the drink and i rejected it, that was how she started nagging that i don't love her, i don't take her serious, I'm proud and all sort of things.
To satisfy her, i took it from her, asked for forgiveness in advance and drank it all due to frustration then i asked her that was she now satisfied? she jokingly said no, like play like play, she was feeding me and i was collecting it until i noticed that he who was in me at that moment was greater than he who is the real me.
We were chatting, playing, and laughing but she never knew i was already BUI (Behaving Under Influence) and it leads to a romance session, we started kissing and doing all sorts of romantic acts which we've never done before and she was also enjoying it, i didn't know when we landed on the bed and we started removing our clothes *some text missing* [/b]
origin plasea we has hear enofa of you lies, the order date your tolds us that you mum rape, the murning your tolds you stepmummy rape your and noun noun agains it noun you galafriand Plasea stop or these lies we are not childssad

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by dajoaneke(m): 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Would you like to sue her for rape? Remember if it was her she'll never forgive you oo.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
cokacoola:
origin plasea we has hear enofa of you lies, the order date your tolds us that you mum rape, the murning your tolds you stepmummy rape your and noun noun agains it noun you galafriand Plasea stop or these lies we are not childssad
plasea cukukuula, kept oif my mension

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
saaedlee:
true talk, she must have been pregnant for someone and looks for way to hang it on my neck!!!!!! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by kilokeys(m): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
the posters untop me cry

cant spoke comeon english
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by cokacoola(m): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
Orijin101:

plasea cukukuula, kept oif my mension
can you spake simpar an correst an pure bratian english landguage grammar
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Tallesty1(m): 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
Are you ok?

How can Orijin, A Brand of Beer get Drunk?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by LewisO: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
[size=14pt]Stop sharing lies it's an eyesore! undecided[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by tonnieblaise(m): 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
Orijin101:
*some texticles missing*
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Brymo: 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
blame it on jona

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by xynerise: 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
I neither understand the op nor the comments that follow
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by iceberylin(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
Awesome story undecided

And a mod will take it to Fp grin
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
It 's time u leave Orijin for malta guinness.

Too much of alcohol no good 4 health bro.

Congrats in advance. U will soon become sudden papa.

Call us for d naming ceremony after 9months

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
iceberylin:
Awesome story undecided

this awesome story deserves Back Page
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by chimerase2: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
Op contact dr kingtom for mife and meso mins3 in advance u would need it in future grin
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
kilokeys:
the posters untop me cry

cant spoke comeon english
meyam tireed oif hem oooooo angry
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
cokacoola:
can you spake simpar an correst an pure bratian english landguage grammar
me can't spake becoise it is de samee teachier that toiught us angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tallesty1:
Are you ok?

Impossible is nothing grin
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt]Stop sharing lies it's an eyesore! undecided[/size]
tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=tonnieblaise post=31683965][/quote]

undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
Brymo:
blame it on jona
tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by KingTom(m): 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
chimerase2:
Op contact dr kingtom for mife and meso mins3 in advance u would need it in future grin
Guy abeg E don do grin
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Brugo(m): 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
cheesy the comments here..... Chai.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by ivyT(f): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
I have nothing to say
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tallesty1:
Are you ok?

God bless u my dear.

Help me ask the troll. angry
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Mega2010(m): 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
saaedlee:
That's intelligent to say...when babe begin act strange,pause and check well
Re: My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
iceberylin:
Awesome story undecided

why not?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? / My Boyfriend Hasn't Asked Me To Marry Him / 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.