Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? (43766 Views)

Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / This Got Me Emotional - Screen Shots / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by BoiledHead(m): 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
Yeah, so today is my bday. And I was waiting for my gf to arrive so I can rant and blast her for not wishing me hbd since morning.

She just came back about an hour ago and wished me a happy birthday with this cool gift. She knows I like glasses/shades alot as it's the major part of my sense of fashion. She got this Lacoste from MrPrice Mall @ 12k for me. I hope she is not into something that's not legit.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by solara: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by AdexLymah(m): 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
solara:
undecided undecided undecided

That's nice of her, the shade is cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by goldbim(f): 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
Cool!it does nt mean she's into something illegal nah..@times it's abt making a statement and going beyond your means jst to put a smile on your loved ones face..@times love comes with sacrifice..she got it cos she knows your worth! #Smart gal#

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by ireneony(f): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
She try undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by solara: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
goldbim:
Cool!it does nt mean she's into something illegal nah..@times it's abt making a statement and going beyond your means jst to put a smile on your loved ones face..@times love comes with sacrifice..she got it cos she knows your worth! #Smart gal#

I weak for the op... u get babe wey try make U happy U dey there dey reason dust... U wan just use suspicion spoil ur day... if she had gotten a singlet/boxer na U go first complain...

Hbd bro

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by jopretty(f): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Sometimes we ladies save for months to get our men beautiful stuffs, I'm sure that's what she did. Don't think otherwise.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by BoiledHead(m): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
solara:

I weak for the op... u get babe wey try make U happy U dey there dey reason dust... U wan just use suspicion spoil ur day... if she had gotten a singlet/boxer na U go first complain...

Hbd bro

Thanks.

It's not like I'm reasoning bad. It's very surprising and unusual.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
Awesome. But hope no be say na runs sha..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by halfricanadian(f): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
Oya cheesy

Lemme lemme steal dat shade

Let me get d most expensive cash nd let me steal that look

in *nicki minaj voice* * she is legit arrrrrrrhhhhgggggg*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by goldbim(f): 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
solara:

Hbd bro
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by chigoizie7(m): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
Who be that guy wey de find who him go transfer $200 to?

I fit collect am on his behalf.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
BoiledHead:
Yeah, so today is my bday. And I was waiting for my gf to arrive so I can rant and blast her for not wishing me hbd since morning.

She just came back about an hour ago and wished me a happy birthday with this cool gift. She knows I like glasses/shades alot as it's the major part of my sense of fashion. She got this Lacoste from MrPrice Mall @ 12k for me. I hope she is not into something that's not legit.
What went wrong? You or Nigerians mentality as a whole..I'll jst assume u're trying to show us d cool glasses nd that ur above story is jst an ordinary introduction cos if not..D rest is history.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
If she no buy you gift, u go complain... If she buy u gift, you will still complain... What do you want now?
Human beings sef don dey tire me..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
BoiledHead:

Today is my birthday too cheesy
BoiledHead:

Today is my birthday too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
chigoizie7:
Who be that guy wey de find who him go transfer $200 to?

I fit collect am on his behalf.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by olaleks007(m): 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Walai op, make I clear u

Na one yahoo boy wey dey help u service and manage her engine she collect d shade (abi na glasses u call am) from.

Wait!!!!

Never start to dey think

She still like u

But she will love u so much if u can fry ur head rather than boiled own

Seraoptic buitha of d highest josfreen.
(happy birthday)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by marshalcarter: 12:20am On Apr 07, 2016
#still_lookin_around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by virud: 12:26am On Apr 07, 2016
Some people go just go market go buy digger. Dem go start to deh dig in a futile attempt to dig for dirt. Before you go kno, dem go start to deh shout say person don break their heart. Man weh suppose to appreciate person, go just deh find dirt any how. Why not relax and start thinking of how to reciprocate her gestures in the nearest future instead of carrying that digger about? It is absolutely unnecessary. Abi u wan demolish the house weh u don build so far?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 07, 2016
Which kind op be this naa, lol why u open the thread for the first place...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? by stubbornman(m): 12:40am On Apr 07, 2016
you blind

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.