Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,985 members, 7,952,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here (29466 Views)

Biochemistry Graduates: Lets Meet Here / Human Anatomy & Physiology Graduates: Lets Meet Here / Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by shazy(f): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
@pappyrose,you are welcome on board.glad you found this thread.your contribution yo this thread will be greatly appreciated.

@klassic, I wish you luck in your career and I hope you will settle for something that gives you joy. Talking about human and marketing psychology....will that by any means have anything to do with corporate social responsibility (C.S.R)

considering my love for the non-profit sector,i have been doing some reading on C.S.R but I dont think it is available as a course. for B.sc except Masters level.
please share anything you have on C.S.R as it relates to Psychology, Nigerian institutions that runs courses im C.S.R e.t.c.
Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by pappyrose(f): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
Yeah, thanks. I don't know y anything related to Psychology excites me so much. The funny thing is I was skeptical abt taking the course at first, only to find out that it's one of the best things that ever happened to me. I don't know if u guys share d same view. Let me ask, did u guys originally put in for it or u just found urself in it like me?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by tochilastborn(m): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
shazy: @kessyzee,to buttress my initial /first post as regards the objective of this thread :
This group is supposed to be like a hub for students of psychology,proffessionals in psychology,practicing psychologist,interested individuals lookiing forward to a career in psychology e.t.c.
Here wecan ask questions,share ideas,notify ourselves of job opportunities outgrew that fits us.
moreso,this thread will help open our eyes to areas where we can fit into in the society and labourmarket.
All these will be achieved with the help of each and every one of us

Thank you.
wot r d utme subject combination
Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by shazy(f): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
@pappyrose,the feeling is mutual.
@tochilastborn, might not be able to provide an anwer to your question at the moment but I feel the jamb brochure should give you an insight to that.but I sure know biology is a prerequisite (o' level) to studying psychology.but I drop you a line as soon as I fund anything.

1 Like

Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by shazy(f): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
@pappyrose,the feeling is mutual.
@tochilastborn, might not be able to provide an anwer to your question at the moment but I feel the jamb brochure should give you an insight to that.but I sure know biology is a prerequisite (o' level) to studying psychology.but I drop you a line as soon as I find anything.
Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by pappyrose(f): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
I think English, Biology and 2 other subjects.
Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by OluwaD1: 12:30am On Jul 22, 2014
I am a graduate of psychology. Presently doing sociology. May I know what this thread is about please?
Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by shazy(f): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2014
Hello everyone, Trust we are all doing fine.Its been a while......and it has really been quiet in here.what have we been up to?
Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
I've always had a lot of respect for psychology, i think its a noble course tho i'm not studying the course. I hope i'm welcomed here

2 Likes

Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by shazy(f): 7:09am On Aug 13, 2014
@Zedric you are very much welcome here.
Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by harmony940(m): 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
I have been in love with the course psychology,anyway I am a graduate of a different course,but as life will have it,I got married to a psychologist.......Psychology is a markatable course I prefer them specializing in Human resources,having a masters in Industrial or Managerial psychology embeded with professional qualification as CIPM..chatered Institute of Personel Management....Last Bullet......Wrap all your effort with prayers...I love you all.

3 Likes

Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by shazy(f): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2014
@ harmony940, thanks for stopping by and I am happy you are married to a psychologist..,that's sounds like getting married to psychology itself . please feel free to drop us a line anytime.we love you too.
Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by shazy(f): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2014
Hello my people,trust e al having a wonderful. weekend like I am.... watheve you do,whatever situation you find yourself...Try to see the positive side of thins.Enyoy yourself.

1 Like

Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by missEmjay(f): 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
I love psychology. actually wish I could study psychology. very interesting course

2 Likes

Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by shazy(f): 11:06am On Sep 12, 2014
@msenjay,you are welcome on board....its never too late to go back to school,besides the wide range of online courses has given everyone an opportunity or say a second chance @ learning. you are welcome on board.
Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by shazy(f): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2014
Shout out to all followers and lovers of this thread.
T.G.I.F,trust you have all had a stress free week,though I really cant say the same for myself....whichever way we have a long weekend ahead of us to spend with family and friends.Do have a swell time.
Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by harmony940(m): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hello house I have a question,when a serial killer start killing with a mark on the dead bodies what Is that in psychology,and at what stage does a serial killer begins to leave a mark on his/her victim as a sign of identification?
Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by shazy(f): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hello everyone,pardon my long time absence in here...
trust ya'll are doing fine.
Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by pappyrose(f): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
shazy:
Hello everyone,pardon my long time absence in here...
trust ya'll are doing fine.

Where ve u bn? How ve u bn?
Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by virginboy1(m): 8:44am On Nov 25, 2014
shazy:
This thread is dedicated to all students of psychology at different levels ranging from undergraduate to postgradute.
In here we can share ideas on careers in psychology and how to fit in to the little job opportunities available in the country.
This thread will also give us the opportunity of sharing our various experiences of having to tell people why we chose/ choose to study psychology.
Above all the thread is help us become a better person by providing us with seasoned information courtesy of members.
Thanks.
I applied for Economics in Universiry of ibadan dlc but was offered to study Psycology.
Due to alteration,i have been having this kindof deep paranioa.
Dont know if i should move on with the Pysch course or i should ignore it and reapply for economics.
Am just slightly puzzled here.Thanks
Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by gunners160(m): 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
Cool thread. Am thinking of doing my masters in Educational psychology or counselling psychology. Haven't decided yet but am on board this thread
Why do you prefer Educational Psychology and Counselling Psychology?
Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by gunners160(m): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
sisiafrika:
I remember wen I was in year 1, d times I would visit d library only to end up reading psychology and sociology materials instead of my books. I enjoyed dem! Ok, a corper in ma second schl once sed hez going for msc clinical psychology, interesting.
I also want to go for a masters in Clinical Psychology.Can you please help me with tetiary institutions that do offer Clinical Psychology.
Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 28, 2015
I am a graduate in Educational Psychology at the University o Buea, Cameroon.
Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by tiaraLOVE(f): 1:09am On Feb 22, 2015
klassic:
Please i am a lawyer who is looking forward to getting masters degree in psychology.Any advice will b greatly appreciated . thanks
My dear you seriously should consider it! I'll advice you go for FORENSIC psy then you can match them both up! Good luck.
Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by Setaje(f): 11:55am On Feb 23, 2015
Am so excited to see a thread on psychology. grin.... up psychosssss..... hhahahahhahhahahahhahaha

1 Like

Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 23, 2015
Signed in...graduate of Psychology from OAU, 2014. so excited to see this thread. God help us

2 Likes

Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by dotna(m): 11:59am On Feb 23, 2015
is this different from shrink?
Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by jamb20s: 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by henryblaze25(m): 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
Uniben Counselling Psychology Post graduate
Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by sweetcocoa(f): 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
Interested in this thread.
Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by lexzyg: 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sign in graduate of psychology UI
Re: Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Easy Ways To Position Yourself For The Right Opportunities / Why Abia Policeman Dropped His Rifle, Walked Away From His Job - PIDOMNIGERIA / Mtn Salary For Fresher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.