Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP (2240 Views)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams / APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by bigass(f): 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2014
I was just wondering considering the hatred for Tinubu and APC on this forum and other fora. If all the APC governor and Tinubu decamps to APC. What will happen to opposition. Would people who dislike APC will now be happy there's no alternative to PDP. Would Nigeria become a better country if the only party we have is PDP. One thing is sure, everybody can decamp to PDP but Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by dubienatti(m): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2014
bigass: I was just wondering considering the hatred for Tinubu and APC on this forum and other fora. If all the APC governor and Tinubu decamps to APC. What will happen if this happens
nothing
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
bigass: I was just wondering considering the hatred for Tinubu and APC on this forum and other fora. If all the APC governor and Tinubu decamps to PDP. What will happen if this happens
FIXED smiley
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
Bigass problem. Thats EOD

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by otokx(m): 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
It will be business as usual, looting continua.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
tinubu is a criminal, criminals are not allowed into pdp!

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by kayboy4y(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
Nothing will happen for sure. Jonathan will go to Lagos, eat amala and dance skelewu. He wil give Tinubu and other APC decampee political appointment and as well term them "Prodigal Sons" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
bigass: I was just wondering considering the hatred for Tinubu and APC on this forum and other fora. If all the APC governor and Tinubu decamps to APC. What will happen to opposition. Would people who dislike APC will now be happy there's no alternative to PDP. Would Nigeria become a better country if the only party we have is PDP. One thing is sure, everybody can decamp to PDP but Tinubu

I honestly don't know who the feck "Tinubu" is. I've seen the name on this forum by APC-rats, and I also know PDP-rats call him "Tinubu." However, I know he's just as utterly corrupt as the weasel with fedora hat, GEJ the bell. So, whatever happens to him and his APC(armoured personnel carrier) is inconsequential - birds of a feather. For all the crimes against humanity they've committed against indigenous Lagosians - they're not getting no love from me. grin

Anyway, I'll like to know what you think would happen to ya "bigass" if and when I decide to decamp to wherever you rest that thang at. cool tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by 500GPA: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
VICTORCIZA: tinubu is a criminal, criminals are not allowed into pdp!

GOATLUCK IS A CRIMINAL, ALL THE POLITICAL LEADERS IN PDP ARE CRIMINAL

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
Majority of them will undergo psychiatric evaluation, orientation and then code of conduct before they will be absorbed into mainstay PDP. But one thing is certain...majority of them won't make it into PDP successfully.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by redsun(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
What difference will it make to common nigerians?They are all rogues in different gangs.
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
redsun: What difference will it make to common nigerians?They are all rogues in different gangs.

Word!

All rogues including Fashola, and they're running the country like a mafia-state fighting turf wars. They all su.ck!
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by idumuose(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
5.00GPA:

GOATLUCK IS A CRIMINAL, ALL THE POLITICAL LEADERS IN PDP ARE CRIMINAL
i thought you were a victim of the e-bomb blast that ravaged nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by Mogidi: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
Anybody but Tinubu, I detest that man's greed.
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by Bright2(m): 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2014
Your answer! If Tinubu and all APC members decamp to PDP then all PDP members including GEJ will leave them there & decamp to the new PDP(n PDP) Baraje is still alive. undecided
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by Amanwulu1(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
it'll b an opportunity 4 pdp suporters here to xpress they're hypocrites, jst like d apc suporters who now see amechi, etal as progresives and no more d problem of nigeria.
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by 500GPA: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
idumuose:
i thought you were a victim of the e-bomb blast that ravaged nairaland.

JOSEPH OCHEME, NOTHING FIT DO MY ACCOUNT. NOTHING FIT DO THE PLANNER OF THE E-BOMB.
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by drlateeph(m): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2014
Abubakar shekhau will free all the girls, and so be elected a senator grin
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by Hermanie(m): 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
Jose Mourinho will decamp to Manchester United
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by idumuose(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
5.00GPA:

JOSEPH OCHEME, NOTHING FIT DO MY ACCOUNT. NOTHING FIT DO THE PLANNER OF THE E-BOMB.
i thought a requiem mass was conducted for you last week.I am not happy to see you here oo.You are a complete nuisance and a waste of space on nairaland
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by idumuose(m): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2014
5.00GPA:

i thought the e-bomb that exploded in nairaland has sent you packing to the great beyond like it did to gurnam.

Have you heard the news that Gurnam is no more?
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by redsun(m): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2014
shymexx:

Word!

All rogues including Fashola, and they're running the country like a mafia-state fighting turf wars. They all su.ck!

They are untouchable like the era of calpone of chicago.Can you imagine criminals so above the law they are not in any way compelled to give account of the people's funds they spend? A real gangster paradise with judges and university professors.
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by 500GPA: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2014
idumuose:
i thought the e-bomb that exploded in nairaland has sent you packing to the great beyond like it did to gurnam.

Have you heard the news that Gurnam is no more?

OCHEME, AS YOU CAN SEE AM STILL HALE AND HEARTY. MOTHING DO ME. THE SAME THING APPLICABLE TO GURNAM. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SCARED OF ME OR GURNAM.
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
VICTORCIZA: tinubu is a criminal, criminals are not allowed into pdp!
but alams of bayelsa, fayose of ekiti are
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by 500GPA: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
idumuose:
i thought a requiem mass was conducted for you last week.I am not happy to see you here oo.You are a complete nuisance and a waste of space on nairaland

OCHEME JOSEPH, IT'S YOUR FAMILY THAT REQUIEM WILL BE CONDUCTED FOR. OLORIBURUKU,, WAYRAY.

OCHEME JOSEPH DON'T LET ME EXPOSE YOUR IDENTITY.
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by idumuose(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2014
5.00GPA:

OCHEME, AS YOU CAN SEE AM STILL HALE AND HEARTY. MOTHING DO ME. THE SAME THING APPLICABLE TO GURNAM. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SCARED OF ME OR GURNAM.
Don't speak on behalf of the dead okay? If Gurnam is alive,let him speak for himself.

Unfortunately,you will wait till eternity cos gurnam didn't survive the e-bomb blast.
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2014
redsun:

They are untouchable like the era of calpone of chicago.Can you imagine criminals so above the law they are not in any way compelled to give account of the people's funds they spend? A real gangster paradise with judges and university professors.

Er, you forgot the pastors(pulpit pimps), security agencies that are more or less militias etc.. grin

The Rumble in the Jungle - welcome to Nigeria, the banana republic!! grin
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by idumuose(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2014
5.00GPA:

OCHEME JOSEPH, IT'S YOUR FAMILY THAT REQUIEM WILL BE CONDUCTED FOR. OLORIBURUKU,, WAYRAY.

OCHEME JOSEPH DON'T LET ME EXPOSE YOUR IDENTITY.
This one pain you well well.‎​grin grin‎​grin grin‎​grin grin
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by 500GPA: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
idumuose:
Don't speak on behalf of the dead okay? If Gurnam is alive,let him speak for himself.

Unfortunately,you will wait till eternity cos gurnam didn't survive the e-bomb blast.

HE IS STILL ALIVE. IS MY EXISTENCE A THREAT TO YOUR LIFE, FAMILY LIFE?
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by 500GPA: 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
idumuose:
This one pain you well well.‎​grin grin‎​grin grin‎​grin grin

IT DOESN'T PAIN ME. I ONLY REPLY YOU BACK WHAT YOU WISH ME.

TREAD SOFTLY, I HAVE IDENTITY WITH ME
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by idumuose(m): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
5.00GPA:

HE IS STILL ALIVE. IS MY EXISTENCE A THREAT TO YOUR LIFE, FAMILY LIFE?

How can a decomposing body be a threat to me.A living dog is better than a dead lion.
Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by 500GPA: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
idumuose:
How can a decomposing body be a threat to me.A living dog is better than a dead lion.

I AM STILL ALIVE AS YOU CAN FEEL IT. IF I AM NOT A THREAT TO YOUR HOUSEHOLD WHY ARE YOU MONITORING ME.

#HOW ARE YOUR CHILDREN; SON AND DAUGHTER

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Bomb The Qatar World Cup, ISIS Warns FIFA / Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Guber Race, To Contest Under PDP [PHOTO] / Private Jet Carrying Governors Will soon Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.