Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

How To Improve Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Improve Your Relationship (696 Views)

15 Ways To Improve Your Looks... For Average Guys / Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve Your Relationship by DJurry(m): 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2014
The key to improving your relationships with others is to make them feel important. It's impossible for you to treat others like a million naira if you don't see yourself as special too. So the secret here is to start loving yourself for you can never give what you don't have.

There's no such thing as too much love so say this powerful statement to yourself throughout your day: "I LOVE MYSELF, I LOVE MYSELF, I LOVE MYSELF...".
Fill yourself with genuine love & pour it out to others. You'll be amazed by their response smiley

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If you enjoyed this post, please click LIKE. To read more valuable messages like this, come with me >> www./djurry18/
Re: How To Improve Your Relationship by DJurry(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm" > Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Re: How To Improve Your Relationship by awesomebabe01(f): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2014
Everyone needs to make their relationship stronger and healthier, yet numerous individuals don’t know how to do that. Numerous couples here and there end up meeting expectations against each other when times are harsh. Money related issues are the most obvious reason for battles and separations. Making a relationship solid is not generally simple, yet the points of interest of keeping a long haul, conferred relationship exceed the issues and troubles that you may face. Here are a couple of viable approaches to keep your relationship solid.

1. Quit contending over cash

As I said above, accounts is one of the best reason for battles. You and your partner ought to quit arguing over money to keep your relationship solid. Don’t grumble and don’t wrangle. Ponder things you use on, how you could profit and how you can spare. Cooperate and your relationship will be much stronger.

2. Be more tender

To keep your relationship stronger you ought to be more affectionate bearing in mind those thingd that make you cherish your spouse. Remember to let him know that you miss or adore him. You can pick something that you know he will like at the market, or provide for him a back rub.

3. Make your partner a priority

Give your relationship a necessity with a specific end goal to keep it solid and sound. Without a doubt, it won’t be your top necessity constantly. You will have a few circumstances where your kids need to start things out, or where you ought to give careful consideration to your profession. Regardless of the possibility that your relationship can’t be your number one necessity, it ought to dependably be a necessity. Give your time to your partner, when conceivable. Be insightful, mindful and concentrate on your relationship. In the event that your telephone rings amidst a discussion, disregard it – you can get back to it later.

Read the rest here. http://www..com/tips-on-how-to-keep-your-relationship-strong

(1) (Reply)

Can I Propose To Her Here? / What Is The Meaning Of This Dream Pls? / Let Us Stop Just Saying We Love People, Let Us Prove Our Love By Our Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.