Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

What Would U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would U Do? (685 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / Photo Of The Day!!!!!! What Will U Do If Is You? / What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would U Do? by alphasino(m): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2014
I do v a gf we were sweet birds in love at a period. We started having issues when she started keeping some male friends. One day she told me she will be staying over the night at a friends place (lady), she lives with me and my cousin because she as something to do in d town I live for 2months and it will not really make sense for her to get an apartment for 2months. So she left d the so called lady aos and in d night I called my babe to check on her and requested to speak with her friend but she claimed her friend is sleeping so I rested my case. The second day when she got back, I welcomed her and asked after the night and she said it was fine. She slept early that day and something pushed me to pickup her fone. Put it on and this ping started coming in like water, and I received the shock of my life. 'I saw did u feel it?',' the inside was cold I tot it should be warm'. So I tot what could be the meaning of the ping so I played along with the chatter telling him I want him now so he told me we can fixed another appointment, that he loved and enjoyed the sex they had earlier. Immediately I woke her up and asked her y did she cheated on me? She started begging me, she cried and wept begging and begging. The issue is that I still love her but occasionally I still think about it and I felt hurt. Pls what should I do? And if u were in my shoes what would u do?
Re: What Would U Do? by happyjuliet(f): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2014
Guy if she cheated on 4 d first she will surely do it again, but if u till love her 4give her and give her another chance.
Re: What Would U Do? by Prowizy2(m): 9:40am On Aug 22, 2014
These b*tches ain't loyal
Re: What Would U Do? by alphasino(m): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2014
happyjuliet: Guy if she cheated on 4 d first she will surely do it again, but if u till love her 4give her and give her another chance.
Happyjuliet I v truely forgiven her but I keep remembering.
Re: What Would U Do? by Sunkyphil(m): 11:50am On Aug 22, 2014
if u cant forgive and forget then let her go because iyan ogun odun a maa jo'ni lowo grin
Re: What Would U Do? by Ab025(m): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
whatever u do......that bitch ain't likely gonna be loyal
Re: What Would U Do? by Tymax(m): 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
Chris Brown has said it all.

Shameless cheat. angry

Guy, dump her àss ASAP. She is not worthy of your attention. and care. Sever all ties with her and don't look back.

If you let her stay, she would carry out a more daring escapade; maybe this time with someone close to you. "Stolen water is sweet" to her, so you must disabuse that disloyal creature. angry angry angry

undecided

(1) (Reply)

30.minutes In Aristos’ Avenue / Ladies Only! / Advice To Ladies! Ladies!! Ladies!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.