Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

I Nid Advic£ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Nid Advic£ (622 Views)

I Nid Somebody / Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice / Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Nid Advic£ by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
Aft£r brkn up wt my 1st luv sm yrs ago nd tryn oda r£latnships i stl luv im d£spit£ d fact dt £ hurt m£.Am in a r£lationshp nw bt i stl luv im.I nid advic£ pls.
Re: I Nid Advic£ by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
You don't need advice you need textbooks!!

2 Likes

Re: I Nid Advic£ by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2014
I think some of us spend a lot of time thinking about people who should matter a little less to us simply because we tend to have this sentimental attatchment to them. This often times makes us waste valuable time dwelling in the past when it is all too obvious that moving on would do us a world of good.

Sentiments are, for the most part, products of our feelings and when something is directly tied to the way we feel then there is a chance that we may just be making a mistake when we base our decisions on such feelings. It would be a nice thing for you to get your emotions firmly in your control.

If you still find yourself thinking about your ex when you are in a relationship then I think it is best to take a step back and ask yourself whether you are indeed ready to get involved in another relationship. It is quite unfair on your current partner to have him while your heart is somewhere else. I think you best forget your past and look forward to a rewarding future. Do not use your current bf as a buffer.
Re: I Nid Advic£ by Butoneday2(m): 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2014
undecided .
Re: I Nid Advic£ by ammyluv2002(f): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
But_one_day: undecided .
seconded
Re: I Nid Advic£ by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
striktlymi: I think some of us spend a lot of time thinking about people who should matter a little less to us simply because we tend to have this sentimental attatchment to them. This often times makes us waste valuable time dwelling in the past when it is all too obvious that moving on would do us a world of good.

Sentiments are, for the most part, products of our feelings and when something is directly tied to the way we feel then there is a chance that we may just be making a mistake when we base our decisions on such feelings. It would be a nice thing for you to get your emotions firmly in your control.

If you still find yourself thinking about your ex when you are in a relationship then I think it is best to take a step back and ask yourself whether you are indeed ready to get involved in another relationship. It is quite unfair on your current partner to have him while your heart is somewhere else. I think you best forget your past and look forward to a rewarding future. Do not use your current bf as a buffer.
tnx dud£ my n£w bf satisfi£s m£ wt £vrytn.

(1) (Reply)

Boys & Girls Marriage Palaver / Who Do U Tnk Shld Be Blame For The Loss Of Virgininity Now Adays / Regret, Mistake Or Decison??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.