Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Sale Of intimacy gadgets: Nigerians Are Very Shallow In Their Thinking- Bisi Ibidapo Obe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sale Of intimacy gadgets: Nigerians Are Very Shallow In Their Thinking- Bisi Ibidapo Obe (602 Views)

Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sale Of intimacy gadgets: Nigerians Are Very Shallow In Their Thinking- Bisi Ibidapo Obe by bigemmmybig(m): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
Nollywood actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe has said Nigerians are way behind in
thinking and wonders if it is a crime to sell intimacy gadgets. While speaking to Sun
Newspaper, Bisi said Nigerians pretend a lot about their sex lives and even
though she mostly sells men and female underwear, she wonders if it is a
crime to sell intimacy gadgets too. Hear her;
If I sell intimacy gadgets so what? Nigerians are a bunch of hypocrites. They make
issues out of non-issues. When I travelled to London I saw some newly
wedded couples buying intimacy gadgets but back here, Nigerians believe that those
that buy intimacy gadgets are harlots. In fact, there is dignity in the use of intimacy gadgets. I
am not into the sales of only intimacy gadgets but there is a big market for them.”

www.nollywoodmagazine.com/2014/06/sale-of-sex-toys-nigerians-are-very-shallow-in-their-thinking-bisi-ibidapo-obe.html

(1) (Reply)

Just For Bleaching Girls.. / 4 Major Qualities People Look Out For In Their Love Interests / Can You Resume Your Love ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.