Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love (53835 Views)

Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 10 Foolish Things To Avoid On Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by lalasticlala(m): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2014
By Pastor BISI
ADEWALE

([b]1) Living with a man who has not paid their pride price or married you.
(2) Sending their nude pictures to guys in the name of Love.
(3) Sharing all their secrets with a man they barely know.
(4) Stealing their Parents money to finance a guy.
(5) Giving their School fees to a guy to Celebrate his birthday
(6) Accepting to be a second wife because of so called love.
(7) Wearing the engagement ring of man who doesn’t even know their homes, seen their parents or received their consent.
(cool Fighting all their friends and family members who oppose their love affairs.
(9) Giving your BRIDE PRIDE (virginity) to a man who has notpaid your BRIDE PRICE.
(10) Turning themselves to a Man intimacy gadget and slave in the name of love.
(11) Bathing naked with their Guys, who may secretly snap the picture and post it on the internet.
(12) Turning themselves to guy cook.
(13) Turning themselves to launderer washing clothes for guys they say they love.
(14) Public show of romance with your boyfriend who is only deceiving you.
(15) Abusing all other guys around because they feel they are already hooked.
(16) Disobeying their parents for the sake of a man who their parents don’t even know or accept.[/b]

Bisi Adewale is an International Conference Speaker on Marriage, Parenting and Family Life, He is the author of the best selling books: Secrets of an Irresistible Wife, Parenting Teenagers and more than 70 other best selling books on marriage and family life.

He is the president of Family Booster Ministries International and College of Marital Success (CMS), Host of Family Booster Moments on TV, watched in many countries across the globe.

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/pastor-bisi-adewale-reveals-42-foolish-things-girls-do-in-the-name-of-love/

There are actually 42 things he enlisted.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2014
On another note, a guy I met in 2008 pinged me about two months ago telling me he wanted to marry me and me alone.
I was shocked and said okay, he rarely pinged me on bbm or even called so i knew he wasn't serious. I checked on him once in a while to be sure he was okay.

Sometimes he would request for my nude pics and I'd say no, then he would call me boring and no fun.

Today I went to Instagram and saw his wedding pics for this past weekend.

I just laughed and thanked God i did not enter one chance.

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sorry guys. I'm Jobless ATM. wink

(1) Living with a man who has not paid their pride price or married you.

Is the guy using her or are they helping each other. Nothing wrong at all if it's the latter.

(3) Sharing all their secrets with a man they barely know.

LMAO. Never trust a woman who tells you her age.
If a lady tells you her very secret, Biko, RUN.

(6) Accepting to be a second wife because of so called love.

Huh? It's her choice. And polygamy is allowed.

(7) Wearing the engagement ring of man who doesn’t even know their homes, seen their parents or received their consent.

Now Is this even possible?

(cool Fighting all their friends and family members who oppose their love affairs.

@Romeo & Juliet et: continue fighting for your love.
All is fair in love and in war. Never mind.

(9) Giving your BRIDE PRIDE (virginity) to a man who has not paid your BRIDE PRICE.

Give your virginity to your husband.
Not to someone with a bride price.

(11) Bathing Unclad with their Guys, who may secretly snap the picture and post it on the internet.

This is funny.
How can they both be bathing together, and at the same time, him taking secret shots?

(12) Turning themselves to guy cook.

They cook to eat too.
It's not like the guy is eating alone.

(14) Public show of romance with your boyfriend who is only deceiving you.

How do you know he's only deceiving her?
PDA is acceptable for lovers.

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
Am not a lady but not all his points re valid..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by TDstarr: 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
see e ugly face

times have changed bro

14 Likes

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by ireneony(f): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
Lalasticlala I agreed with everything he said except number 9.
You are keeping your virginity for your future husband when you don't know the countless of women he has bleep all his life, yet he wants to marry a virgin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Dbestmax(m): 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
Naturally gals have no sense of dias

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by barackodam: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
All these listed points are obvious, we need not be told these.

kennygee:
On another note, a guy I met in 2008 pinged me about two months ago telling me he wanted to marry me and me alone.
I was shocked and said okay, he rarely pinged me on bbm or even called so i knew he wasn't serious. I checked on him once in a while to be sure he was okay.
Sometimes he would request for my nude pics and I'd say no, then he would call me boring and no fun.
Today I went to Instagram and saw his wedding pics for this past weekend.
I just laughed and thanked God i did not enter one chance.

Lucky you

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by OohMpa: 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2014

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Kenneth205(m): 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mayb..
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by BokoHaramm: 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
Any time they abuse my virgins on Nairaland, it gets into my skin. NL babes I'm here to protect you.
Boko haram says so

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
Spot on Sir,

This man said the absolute truth only if ladies would listen.
Only few that I know don't do all these; I hate rolling with girls that won't concur him...

I know some perverted guys would bash him. Smh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by echobee(f): 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
True talk

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
I don't agree with no 4 and 12.

There are some things we do for someone that we love, and I don't think its foolish!

It can only be termed foolishness, when u know the guy doesn't love u and u keep doing it!

But if they both love each other, they can make sacrifices for each other!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by mhyra(f): 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
beautifully stated.. wish they would learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by tosyne2much(m): 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
Click like if you believe ladies will see this thread as bullshit and will never turn a new leaf to what the man of God has said

16 Likes

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Emodeee: 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
using his picture as ur DP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by jmoore(m): 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
How many of them after reading this will change?
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Emodeee: 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
mhyra:
beautifully stated.. wish they would learn

cn u boldly tell me dat u've done none of d aforementioned?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
FrancisTony:
Spot on Sir,

This man said the absolute truth only if ladies would listen.
Only few that I know don't do all these; I hate rolling with girls that won't concur him...

I know some perverted guys would bash him. Smh

And if they don't do some of this things some of guys will say they are not caring enough or don't love u enough!

Balance is the key!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by jmoore(m): 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
I don't agree with no 4 and 12.

There are some things we do for someone that we love, and I don't think its foolish!

It can only be termed foolishness, when u know the guy doesn't love u and u keep doing it!

But if they both love each other, they can make sacrifices for each other!

Stealing is not corruption?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
TDstarr:
see e ugly face

times have changed bro
truth is bitter right?I'm sure you are among those that lure and abuse young ladies.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
jmoore:

Stealing is not corruption?

Don't want to go into that arguement!

We all know what's right!
Let's do what's pleasing and right in our sight!

And make decisions u won't regret

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by quivah(f): 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
2,4,5,6,7,8,10,13(except clothes we both use eg bed sheet,towel),15,16------->> God forbids! labbish!

I think no 11 is cool thoundecided but the picture part.. shey she blind ni?

no 1.. that's couples' live is school cheesy taaarrrh I see no big deal if she goes to spend the weekend or few days with him and vice versa but virtually living with him labbish!!

no 12, its actually cool ... but when you turn it to my job,,by waiting for me to come around to Cook when you can just take your ass to the kitchen and cook for us,I thought we are partners?! I'm not your employed cookundecided gradually I will stop most especially if you are unappreciativeundecided

and no 9, tsssssssswwwww! I'm not keeping my self because of one future husband who is prolly frolicking with other babes somewhere... I'm keeping me cause I want to. I am keeping myself or not based on my own choice . so fvck bride pride! what's groom's pride yeye dey smell!
#shoutout to the male Vs and chaste guys

when unmarried couples do this, what's left for marriage

14 Likes

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

And if they don't do some of this things some of guys will say they are not caring enough or don't love u enough!

Balance is the key!
A lady should be doing all those thing stated at the OP to her husband.

That's why she has to be an independent woman not a parasite.

A guy can only expect the trash from her girlfriend if she's depending on him for cash.
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
You are keeping your virginity for your future husband when you don't know the countless of women he has bleep all his life, yet he wants to marry a virgin
you are not doing the man!you have your own dignity to respect. This is how ladies think and that's why they fyiok about because they think ALL MEN bang about.
I will use myself as an example, I am 29 and I can boast I am a male virgin.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
FrancisTony:

A lady should be doing all those thing stated at the OP to her husband.

That's why she has to be an independent woman not a parasite.

A guy can only expect the trash from her girlfriend if she's depending on him for cash.

I get your point. But what u don't get is, if she doesn't do some of these for her bf, he will complain.

There will be talks of 'not much commitment' and so on

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
Dbestmax:
Naturally gals have no sense of dias
absolutely right my brother! you hardly get one that has got self -discipline and wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
You don't have a point.

There are also guys that a virgin.

Stop depending and blaming anybody for your chastity.

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by ireneony(f): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
shadowgwalker:
you are not doing the man!you have your own dignity to respect. This is how ladies think and that's why they fyiok about because they think ALL MEN bang about.
one thing I have learnt in this life is not to judge people....if you are a virgin be proud of yourself and don't judge others.....someone not being a virgin doesn't mean he/she f#$k around.
You being a virgin doesn't not guarantee you as a husband material

22 Likes

Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

I get your point. But what u don't get is, if she doesn't do some of these for her bf, he will complain.

There will be talks of 'not much commitment' and so on
All guys are not the same...

I'm a male, so I know about myself. Even the Pastor is also a Male!
Re: Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by amakufrancis(m): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
shadowgwalker:
seconded

am 27 and still a male virgin too.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man / Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School / Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.