Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? (17629 Views)

Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School / Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) / The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by dreydee(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
in JS2 our seniors would come into the class and shout "fall down like a pawpaw!"you must climb your desk and fall without using your hands to support yourself, choi! #diarisGodooo
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by barackodam: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
crowntoro: na lie, i sabi u; yu are playful tongue

cry cry
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2014
My wicked music secondary school teacher once lashed me 99 strokes for just whispering her name in a mocking manner, my assistant prefect, a girl whom I never liked but she was trying to hard to date me but I kept turning her advances down. You could imagine the smile on her face when that evil man was done with me. #nuttybarbara embarassed cry cry
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by hiss(m): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
seedord247: That fool that called himself senior draw that sh1it below on board and ask me to push it.

lol..I was punished like that too during my jss3,and the idiot senior later caught me laughing with a female student, he gave me a cup and asked me to laugh until the cup is full
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by amacastel: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mine was in 2 phrase

The 1st was the day me and my friends in class where singing when I need u a song by celine dion then am in ss1 our class prefect went to report me and my team to our form mistress o boy no be small thing oo that day becos we are invited to the staff room , unluckily for us the teachers have general staff meting as the time we are summoned we are told to sing the song in the presence of all the teachers and explain the meaning which we did on the explanation time I told the whole teacher that we mean WHEN WE NEED JESUS. Lolzzz the principal told us to compose 7 diferent song b4 the school cls for the day or face 3week suspension trust me nah I compose the song less than 40mins both rubbish and sensible songs. After that day I run small music class after sch u pay 10naira b4 u enter to learn how to sing, Today I play music full time and earn my living tru it

Another punishment is by our Senior prefect maria otubassey every morning for 1 week dis stupid gurl will bring me out to sweep the school tree bed which could be as large as 4 plots of land alone simply becos her boy friend. In another school ( metropolitan college )likes me (our school was just girls) and want to drop her for me. But after her W A C E I taught her a lesson she will never forget in a hurry me and my gang monitor her and block her in a lonely part (then we are in ss2 and perfects) We beat the living day light out of her eyes still we threatening her if she ever tlk to any 1 thet we will trace her and kill her ofcourse she didn't report to any1 so we go scot free NB later after 5yrs we met in anambra state school of nursing nkpor agu wen I came to colect my result as a nurse while she is just a P T S student . Ofcourse she was shocked when she realize that I have graduated as a nurse while she was a 1st yrs student in the same school such is life
All punishment happen in INLAND GIRLS Secondary SCh onitsha ADO N' IDU.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Anugod(f): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
Back then in secondary school days, there was this senior whose hobby was punishing students. He would ask any erring student to pull off their white school uniform and clean the prefect's dusty shoes.
One day, he found fault with my class rep. He told him to stretch out his hands, palms outwards, and then this senior...SPAT on my class rep's palms and asked him to rub it on his face! Very disgusting.
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hehehehe......mine was tough o. I was asked to sit on d air 4 disobeying 1 of head-prefect instruction, I sat on d air 4 30minutes, jst imagine.
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by ladyfeli(f): 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
Squat and fly hands 4 1 hr 30 mins.... DAT day will Neva b 4gotten
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
count sparrow: . Hian!!! U must have stolen his money...
he sent me to buy him something from the tuck shop without giving me money,which I refused after he has obtained me on different occasion before that day
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by okotv(m): 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
nnss abk....SSS1....we were the "labour force" of that school...the prefects went on strike and because of that didnt perform their duties only for them to be used personally by one guy REDARMY....they got to our block and changed it on us...the most painful part was that it was my birthday
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by BCJAY(f): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mine happened at Ilorin Grammar school i think i was late and new prefects were just chosen this lady took about five of us to her house at the back of the school its an upstair she gave us brooms to sweep all the stairs from second floor to the ground and pack it God
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by leshluap(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hmm, I was so troublesome in secondary sch, I am alwys in one prob or d oder, I was 1ce asked by a senior to bend dwn under his locker 4 2hrs(js1), n teacher was teachin in d class, it was in d middle roll,d teacher didn't see, he wud av rescued me. At anoda instance, we left sch arnd 10am one day to go n swim in a nearby stream nt too far frm sch, durin swimin, one man( a fama beside d stream) don carry our uniforms go sch go gv principal, we had to wear wet boxer to sch to beg principal,,,com see shame(js2 anyway).ss3, I was asked to use wheel barow to transport a load of sand frm sch gate inside d sch... So many punishmnts. D worst ever apend 2012, june 20, a thursday, wana go do neco exam runs (english) in akpakpava in benin ( I finished frm uniben). Wen I got to central bank in akpakpava (4 dos dat sabi bini well) I was makin calls in frt of d bank, I never knw its an offence,,anti bombed squad dealt wt me lik mad, was made to frog jump frm d end of d bank to d other end, at 1st I was formin strong,(uniben man o war, MOWCUB member) after 30mins my fowl begin lay cooked egg.. To cut it short,4 7days I cudnt used d legs...I stubrn, me self knw.
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Fayrouzz(m): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
Fill a 50 liters gallon with water from the tap with your spoon...
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by platz(m): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
Bigsteveg:

So uve being getting shacked up since, na u oo
I stopped shacking from that day
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
My sis and i, wore a fancy shoe to school which got seized on the assembly ground! so we had to walk home Bare footed, meanwhile our house is like 40Mmins far away fro the school if there is no serious traffic.
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
jaylorde: monkey cigarette 4 like 2hrs.with 4 strokes of cane every ten minutes. I didn't attend xkul 4 like 2 weeks after
★whch 1 b monkey cigarette? ?
how dem dey do am??
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
scholes23: Mine was way back in primary school. Pry 5 to be precise. My name was written among the noise makers in class and we were made to pay dearly for it. The name of that punishment is called SMOKE CIGERATE and the punishment goes thus, bend ur back raise ur right leg, pass ur right hand under ur right leg and put ur thumb into ur mouth without holding anything with ur left hand. Mehn that punishment na die.
★pls help us at a photo 2 understand ur description grin
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by auska2(m): 1:32am On Jul 01, 2014
I remember then I was in ss2; our physics teacher checked our notes and those of us that had incomplete note were punished. we were made to sit on the ground and look directly in the sun . The principal later punished us by seizing our sandals(the right leg). we have to come to school with sandal on the left leg for two weeks.
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2014
grin grin

Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 01, 2014
Our Rev Sister asked me to dig out an old palm tree. Using hoe and that flat students matchet as punishment for not attending evening rosary. it took me 2weeks.
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by Emperoradrian(m): 10:48am On Jul 01, 2014
To dig my height.....wen i was in d seminary,and im very tall...
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by jimohibrahim(m): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
Big4wig: Mehn i hated dat pick pin of a thin..mtshww

I had my first girlfriend in primary 3 but we broke up cos I asked another girl for sharpener sad

Dude you made my day with this your little post..its so funny
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by crazo(m): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ahmed waliu, egunjobi segun and all ur accomplices God will judge y'all..dz seniors tormented d lifes of all jss2 students durin my set..we wia punished every night (12-3) just for d fun of it..And on the days we weren't punished we wia forced to eat garri n ata gungun wit barely enuf water.
Snr shooker no heaven for u..dah niccur planked all ss2 boiz 20 PLANKS of d cane for not supervising..i wan die dat day..
Snr derin,balo,kano n ozor ; crazy mofoz sent me to go n get bread in d middle of d night outside d skul compound.
Kolipo ; told a jnr to kiss his sh1t
Dos r d spectacular punishments.. Everyday was hell in Abeokuta Grams skul hostel..
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by jaylorde(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
snowprince07: ★whch 1 b monkey cigarette? ?
how dem dey do am??
cnt explain, will share a pic of it
Re: What Was The Worst Punishment Ever Given To You In School? by BuhariEXPlAINED: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Mine told me to do frog jump around 5pm, he closed 6 left me there and drove home, I kept sitting and standing up anytime the school gate opens, was there till 8pm before one officer told me to stand up and go to the hostel, people can be heartless, left me there in limbo while he was home relaxing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biochemistry Seminar Topic(s) Needed / Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) / Lagos Establishes Farming Enterprises To Train Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.