Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 (68932 Views)

Tania Omotayo's Sexy Outfit To Christmas Eve Dinner With Wizkid / Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage / Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2014
Dolly-Parton:

area boy
Oh, yeah! I guess you don't really know what classy means. At least, modernity is enough to explain her look.That's enough for me to go by. Bwahaha...
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
Elnino4ladies: ..go nd fvck ur mother u foool...
Go and suck a dick, you m o r o n!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by MadCow1: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
all4naija: Go and suck a dick, you m o r o n!

Heeeyy!!!

My Nigga opps!! My Bad.. You aint a Nigga, you is a Mixed breed. grin

Word up hommie?! Its been forevers..

I sees you is still going around attacking Niggas like you is the KKK. grin

Sadly, the only thing KKK cats hate worse than Niggas is adulterated White boys. grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mad Cow:

Heeeyy!!!

My Nigga opps!! My Bad.. You aint a Nigga, you is a Mixed breed. grin

Word up hommie?! Its been forevers..

I sees you is still going around attacking Niggas like you is the KKK. grin

Sadly, the only thing KKK cats hate worse than Niggas is adulterated White boys. grin
You too can go and suck a dick! lipsrsealed angry
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by MadCow1: 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
all4naija: You too can go and suck a dick! lipsrsealed angry

I dont suck diicks you half breed far-got. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mad Cow:

I dont suck diicks you half breed far-got. grin

Your mama,troublemaker! lipsrsealed cry
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by MadCow1: 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
all4naija: Your mama,troublemaker! lipsrsealed cry

My Mama? you wanna go there?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by 1stLadyRobinho: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by dobys(f): 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
50calibre: I see nothing wrong with her dress at all, if you've got it, flaunt it & if you haven't got it, go to gym and work on yourself or just shut up and stop the hate.

I personally like women who dress slu*ty, if you are not happy seeing such, better relocate to Iran

ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT WE NEED TO ERADICATE IN THIS COUNTRY. I WONDA OW UR CHILDREN WILL DRESS AND IF U HAU NOTHING MEANINGFUL 2 ADD SHUT THE F UP

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by dobys(f): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
vislabraye: She's so emanciated. That dress would have been so cool if she had some bboobssy.

CORRECT!!!!!!!!!! she doent sooo y flaunt wen ders noffin der.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by dobys(f): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
tatiana009:

Maybe you
hahahahahahahha not fair jst a statement
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by dobys(f): 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
hayoakins:

Would you be glad to introduce your girl/wife with that kinda outfit to your friends or even go to events with her dressed like that

The truth be told. This is AFRICA not the WESTERN region. We have culture we hold dear to our hearts and she represents one of the most culturally inclined tribe...YORUBA...She is trash personified angry

yh its d truth must we africans copy allllllllll d white mens way, euen both the baddddddddd ones wif d gud ones.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by 9jagurl81: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Check out these guys www.ohmashoes.com

They offer free shipping anywhere in Nigeria too

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion / Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) / Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.