Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 (68935 Views)

Tania Omotayo's Sexy Outfit To Christmas Eve Dinner With Wizkid / Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage / Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
Herodion:

Your Case Is Beyond Redemption. Please Kindly Rest In Peace.

With all due respect.
Fu^k you sir!

For being so slow in realising @ bolded from the onset
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by 1miccza: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
That babe looks like she's trying to disappear...
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by adexsimply(m): 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
jaybiz007: is dat French or Spanish? Typing too fast all in an attempt to join d bandwagon of e-judges. Check d logs in ur eyes b4 picking on someone else's straws.#onelove.
if you had an iota of sense you would understand what I typed there. angry
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by kevoh(m): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
lynpetra: Na wa o.Civilization has done so much damage.Remember those days when we only tie leaves to cover our kpekus!!!Now I have to save for f&ckin designer wears.I think those days are quite sexxxy,men got to watch our bare breast dangling and jumping as we dance around burning fire camps.Good old bare breast days,I tell ya.I think men suck better breeeeast then.
GBAM... Love the last sentence in between tongue .
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
rottenegg: I have come to realise that Nigerians open their mouths to air their views on people and situations without taking time to think it through.
What has this lady done wrong? For the love of God this lady is an entertainer. Anything she does must be represented in that manner..........good or bad. To all you medivial morons out there, marriage does not cage a woman!
Hate her, like her ......... all I know is that 99% of all of you losers want to be like her.

Tell them.Hypocrisy in Nigeria is overwhelming.

By the way I crossed that stuff cos not everyone wants to be like her.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
kevoh:
GBAM... Love the last sentence in between tongue .

Oh yeah dear.You get to see what you are paying for FOR REAL!!!NO Silicones,Coste bras et al...By the way,rape wasn't even like we have today.Shoot me if I lie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by satowind(m): 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
mayapop: What's wrong with people and judging other human beings? undecided is it your fuckin body? If you got it! Flaunt it!. Tiwa is sexy and that dress is one hella of a gorgeous dress and looks good on her, so ya'll save your nasty comments and put them in your pants! undecided

Next!
mumu
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by satowind(m): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
NickiRoman: ...I thought I was the only one who noticed..Most Nigerians are so hateful especially the females..the dress isn't bad at all..she looks good...anything you do they judge and criticize you...Didn't ya mama tell y'all if you ain't got anything nice to say don't say nothing at all grin
another mumu
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by satowind(m): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
adaobi123:

Why not ? lipsrsealed tongue

Don't judge me grin
mumu
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by wjstar(m): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
Haba, Tiwa still looks good na. I feel most people here are just hating this babe cos she's transparent. See, kill yourself, there’s nothing u can do about it!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Amyezem(f): 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
She done turn to naija Rihanna
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by kevoh(m): 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
lynpetra:

Oh yeah dear.You get to see what you are paying for FOR REAL!!!NO Silicones,Coste bras et al...By the way,rape wasn't even like we have today.Shoot me if I lie cheesy

Funny enough that's the truth about this r.ape issue. Meanwhile, many make lot of noise about dressing in African culture but know next to nothing about it.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Expsbterror(m): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
FlirtyKaren: photo of her with Pharrell

Omo naija sef ehhhh see as pharrel naija him sweater with cap sef den our tiwa no wear anything after she go dey firm sick ... Hmmmmm ok oooo
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by tlops(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
I like it!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
kevoh:

Funny enough that's the truth about this rape issue. Meanwhile, many make lot of noise about African culture but know next to nothing about it.

I think we are living in a very hypocritical society.If we are to sit and trace back our roots,we realise even with all the moral preachings and rebukes of these days,those good old days was when innocence abounds naturally.When kids bath naked in the streams,not knowing what their sensitive areas is used for...Now we have hypocrites....Not me anyways.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by kevoh(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
lynpetra:

I think we are living in a very hypocritical society.If we are to sit and trace back our roots,we realize even with all the moral preachings and rebukes of these days,those good old days was when innocence abounds naturally.When kids bath naked in the streams,not knowing what their sensitive areas is used for...Now we have hypocrites....Not me anyways.
LOL @ bolded.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by shineeye1: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
Another victim of a crazy industry in the making!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Tembox(f): 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2014
You will be address the way u r dressed, efin niwa meaning character is a smoke no how u hide it,it wil come out.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2014
kendrick93: she thought when she wore dis dress she could seduce d lyks of usher,breezy,treysongz,etc who were all present nt knowing dat she looked lyk a sick mgbeke
Fool! You Again? Must You Follow Me Around? Oloshi!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2014
kendrick93: wtf?! dude dat b1tch is ugly as fvuck
Your Gf nko?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by zicoraads: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
mz mariah: Trashy.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by rottenegg: 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
lynpetra:

Tell them.Hypocrisy in Nigeria is overwhelming.

By the way I crossed that stuff cos not everyone wants to be like her.

I was referring to those with the big L on hanging on their necks!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Ayorh4you(m): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
mayapop: What's wrong with people and judging other human beings? undecided is it your fuckin body? If you got it! Flaunt it!. Tiwa is sexy and that dress is one hella of a gorgeous dress and looks good on her, so ya'll save your nasty comments and put them in your pants! undecided

Next!

Look at u...smh
1. shes got nothing. so whats she flaunting?
2. What example is she laying for d kids?
3. Are u for real bout this?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
NickiRoman: ...I thought I was the only one who noticed..Most Nigerians are so hateful especially the females..the dress isn't bad at all..she looks good...anything you do they judge and criticize you...Didn't ya mama tell y'all if you ain't got anything nice to say don't say nothing at all grin
this has shown u will neva have responsible kids. if tiwa's whoreness is now her private affair, I wonder whose biz it will be wen she goes completely naked.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by kendrick93(m): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
Young Da Naval: Fool! You Again? Must You Follow Me Around? Oloshi!
dude stop stalking me. u nd to suck a womanliness. u mistake of d maker
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by oleSA: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
some ppl r jealous.....tiwa looks hottttt......love her lots like jelly tots
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Alexpetra: 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
Skateboard: Doro bad girl lol, thought you were innocent.
good girl gone bad.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by delishpot: 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
Tiwa don kolo
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Alexpetra: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
kennygee: Dorotrashy, Dorotryingtobelong, Dorosheneedstostartdressingappropriately.
....tiwa savage is good for rhymes
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Sagamite(m): 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
ayukdaboss: This lady is gradually becoming less appealing.

Yep.

Becoming more desperate and thrashy.

It is like Rihanna. I used to fancy the fck out of her and used to scream everything about her on NL when she first came out.

https://www.nairaland.com/357129/women-which-prefer-se-x

But when she became more thrashy and skanky in her desperation to be sexy, I hardly regard her as fine anymore.

All I see when I see her now is a hooodrat skank.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by maingwaest(f): 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
Doro trashy.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Atmmachine(m): 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
Nigerians are fools.. wetin concern you with her dress

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion / Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) / Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.