Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. (33605 Views)

Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014 / Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August / Kevin Prince Boateng Side Lost To Borussia Monchengladbach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by Originalsly: 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
TheCongo:

We haven't heard the other side of the story.
I am under the impression that Boateng is a spoiled brat
The other side gave the headlines...why no details? Boateng gave details. We work with what we have....the message. Let's not attack the messenger.
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by Suarezilla(m): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
I weep for Africa!
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by prettiest1(f): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
davidif:

Greedy? Why don't you listen to his side of the story? Or did you even read the story to begin with?
shun the guy jor. I guess he didn't read it may be he wanted "first to comment" though he's failed.
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by Suarezilla(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
Allohrandy: greedy players. why don't you guys focus on the world cup rather than on bonus. at the end of the day, you guys were knock out of the group stage.
Wetin dis one dey talk?Did spain,Italy,England,Uruguay,Ivorycoast,Greece,Mexico,Chile etc also hv bonus issue?Abi na Ghana forefathers dem do world cup for?Sure they lacked dicipline but I wudnt say dat was d reason hey were bundled out
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by soulfood(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
caseless: If that was what happened, then, i support u. In africa, if u say the truth, they take it for insult and u are crucified. Black people, are our leaders cursed not to always keep promise?
Frm amsterdam to miami, they travelled 19hrs, on economic class and in batches. Frm miami to brasil, 12hr on d plane...and in brasil they chatter a plane that took them to their camp. He even lost his bag and was without boots for 2 day; it was a disaster. I pity this youngman. I must commend d GFA president for undergoing what the players had to go through with his family;it shows they was nothing he could do change this situation.
GHANA, are you this broke?

HE SAID THE.GFA PRESIDENT WAS.IN BUSINESS CLASS NOT ECONOMY CLASS WITH.THEM. HOW COME YOU ARE COMMENDING THE.MAN?
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by kolamilan(m): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
when i was saying it last wk those gaynians are accusing me of badmouthing their country now you all have seen it.
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by cocoduck: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
That is what you get when you put politicians in sensitive positions. look, professionals don't sell their souls to the devil. just look at nff had it been that somebody like segun odegbami or jay jay is at the head of the federation
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by hensben(m): 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
TheCongo:

You said white care for their players unline Africans
Are you for real? Man, which world are you living in? Do you live in Nigeria or in the West?
Do you know how many Americans former soldiers live in the streets and beg for money after serving their country in different wars?
They have been abandoned by the United States.
If a white player is injured and can't play anymore, trust me, he will be released by his club. And this happens everyday.

obeski13 is completely right. It is only in Africa that atheletes wants to become govt liability till they die.
i mean, while on duty for either national team or club side, bro lets be real. they do care e.g soldiers that was sent to rescue chibok girls didnt you see their condition, no good weapon to fight boko haram, no good feeding welfare, they even rebel against their commandant the other time, but white cant do this when you are on duty for them,thats what i am talking about.
@bolded, this players are still serving the nation and they have to be treated well, how are they liabilty sir, your point there is baseless, africa dont do such thing, they dont rely on government after service.
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by Allohrandy(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
Suarezilla: Wetin dis one dey talk?Did spain,Italy,England,Uruguay,Ivorycoast,Greece,Mexico,Chile etc also hv bonus issue?Abi na Ghana forefathers dem do world cup for?Sure they lacked dicipline but I wudnt say dat was d reason hey were bundled out
it contributed to their early exist in the WC. They would have probably qualify for the knock out stage if they were focus and united like in 2006 and 2010 when they qualify for the round of 16. The team was not united in the WC and they lose 2 of their key men in the last game. The players should know that Ghana is a poor country unlike most European and America team. Why complain about not flying in first class to the world cup. The team lack patriotism and are greedy and selfish. I hope they no longer play for Ghana after the WC.

1 Like

Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by cheguevera: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
FUCKEN IDIOTS ATTACKING PRINCE BOATENG, HOW MANY OF YOU WANKERS CAB DIE FOR NIGERIA ....EMPTY BARRELS
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by imperiouxx(m): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
hensben: “We were not a real team. Everyone was busy with themselves,” he said.

That explains this ridiculous scene. Amateur goalkeeper won't do that silly mistake.

Also, everyone was just walking in the box 18.

[img]http://usatthebiglead.files./2014/06/ronaldo-scores-against-ghana-a.gif?w=1000[/img]

Bunch of ragworms.

They are busy wishing SE doom whereas their 32 years of insignificant footballing continues burning deep inside.

For the next 20 years (52 years altogether) Ghana won't win any major trophy.
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by stigman(m): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
davidif:

Greedy? Why don't you listen to his side of the story? Or did you even read the story to begin with?

I tire o
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by feedthenation(m): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
It is so amazing that these sort of allegations still goes on in African football, especially sub-sahara countries.
No wonder the North African teams have the best coordinated leagues in African apart from South Africa.

Black people we are our own worst enemies. We just don't like positive development at all.

1 Like

Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by Kingbritt(m): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
Begining of the end for ghana football.. And ghana as a whole.
Is not just the football buh de economy is dead here in ghana.. angry
My stake if this government continue to run this country like this wer going back to the dark ages...
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by Ajascolove(m): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
vizier007:
u might as well ask them to lap each other on d plane, players shud provide food and good training facilities for themselves and ask them to live in shams... FIFA is giving those in charge huge money, why cant the players have better facilities..
God Bless You

1 Like

Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by gistmelove(m): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
ATLAN CONCEPT INTERIORS/EXTERIORS LTD.

Queen Shopping Plaza, Suite 11/12,km 45, Lekki Epe-Express Way,

Opp. Safeway Sangotedo-Ajah, Lagos.

www.batlanbuildingmaterials.com

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

THIS IS TO INFORM ALL BATLAN CONCEPT LTD CLIENTS TO PLEASE BE AWARE THAT STAFFS WHOSE NAMES ARE LISTED BELOW ARE NO MORE WORKING WITH THE ABOVE NAMED COMPANY. ANY TRANSACTION MADE WITH ANY OF THEM IS AT THE CLIENT RISK.

1. SAMUEL OKOSUN

2. DONALD UCHE

3. MICHEAL ESINOLE

MANAGEMENT

THANKS
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by Akiika: 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
Black skin, black brain, we get nothing right!
It all comes back to greed, corruption and mismanagement, it doesn't help us and we fail to eschew it.
I don't blame the players, they have to look out for themselves.
How can professionals be treated like some cheap street boys?
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by Bigsteveg(m): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
iam_ord: u r 100 percent right.. Its an african problem ..The fault is from both ends.. They need to reshuffle the gfa..change the coach.and fire kbp and muntari.. There must be order!

I dont support them changing the coach, i like african coaches.

1 Like

Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Thanks Bro.
I only cheer for African Teams with African coaches.
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
Kingbritt: Begining of the end for ghana football.. And ghana as a whole.
Is not just the football buh de economy is dead here in ghana.. angry
My stake if this government continue to run this country like this wer going back to the dark ages...
You guys voted a northerner deal with it by the time aboki finish with you no go fit afford 10 pesewas for water.

1 Like

Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by davidif: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
iam_ord: it really pains me for ghana. cos they were already rising but let tribalism set in.. Now this is the dividends.. But ghana will rise again. I just wish africans and blacks as a whole will wake up

Wow! I didn't know Ghanaians are also affected by the tribalism 'virus'. Na wa o. Don't they know that it only destroys societies?
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by davidif: 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
TheCongo:

Thanks Bro.
I only cheer for African Teams with African coaches.

Even when the coaches are no good? And you wonder why the continent is a mess. Instead of hiring the right people based on skill and talent, you hire just because of something as trivial as skin colour or ethnicity and you keep complaining about why hardly anything works in this country.
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by davidif: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Even when the coaches are no good? And you wonder why the continent is a mess. Instead of hiring the right people based on skill and talent, you hire just because of something as trivial as skin colour or ethnicity and you keep complaining about why hardly anything works in this country.
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
davidif:

My man, most of the white coaches in Africa are hired just because they are white.
This is due to the Africans inferiority complex.

That is why I only cheer for African teams with African coaches even if the African Coach isn't good.
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by davidif: 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
Okuda:

Interview ke? You think this one is bank job? Its based on selection and past performances

Don't you know coaches are interviewed too? You can't just hire someone because of their record and reputation. You need to know what the coach's playing style and tactics is going to be and whether it fits the players you have. You also need to know his coaching philosophy and whether it is compatible with yours.
But apparently, it looks the Ghanaian FA didn't do that and you wonder why they are back home.
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by Bigsteveg(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
davidif:

What a ignorant comment!!! Tell me the technical mistake the coach did wrong? U cant xpect the coach to keep cool wen players are forming big boys, go ask from Bechkam/Ferguson....Balotelli/Mourihno. U amazes me, keep worshipping the whites, is Keshi not a big example to convince u, or how many of those whites coaches win cup for una? Yeye person

1 Like

Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
Bigsteveg:

What a ignorant comment!!! Tell me the technical mistake the coach did wrong? U cant xpect the coach to keep cool wen players are forming big boys, go ask from Bechkam/Ferguson....Balotelli/Mourihno. U amazes me, keep worshipping the whites, is Keshi not a big example to convince u, or how many of those whites coaches win cup for un a? Yeye person

You tell them bro ...
As for me, I only cheer for African teams with Africans Coach.
Anything other than an African coach on the bench isn't for me
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by samoks(m): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
obeski13: Ur comments is very reasonable..d two of them muntari and boateng are legendary when it comes to insurbodination.all d excuses he made does not add up.if iran can tell their players not to exchange jersey after each game becos of insufficient of jerseys as a result paucity of fund,i dont think such a team can fly their players on first class ticket to Brazil,if greece can reject their bonus and instead urge their FA to use it to fund a football house,i dont think such a team can afford a first class ticket for the team,and u dont hear. such team complaining.it is only in africa that atheletes want to be treated like kings before serving their fatherland.it is only in Africa that atheletes wants to become govt liability till they die .it is not done anywhere in d world...

I beg to disagree. The players deserve much more better. For example, Nigeria's Senate president is in Brazil, what is he doing there? Do you know how many people that went with him? Do you think he went there on economy class? Do you think he flew to Brazil from his pocket?

It is because of the way our leaders behave, that's why our athletes want to be treated same way.

David Mark once said NYSC members were not supposed to be paid.....when he did his own NYSC was he not paid with far better working conditions?

An ordinary local govt chairman will have slight headache he will be flown abroad on business class for treatment with state funds.

Abeg just leave the players alone. It is when they say the truth, they are labeled as unpatriotic.

Hope you remember the Sunday Oliseh and Finidi George saga after the world cup. They were labeled unpatriotic for Speaking the truth.

Thank God we have been eliminated also, at least all those government entourage in Brazil should cover their face in shame because their presence meant nothing. They absolutely had no business in Brazil.....No politics in football.

1 Like

Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by ghetto101(m): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
they are not broke,the money goes to the office men,that's the same in Nigeria,Africa our problem is selfishness.we want this guys to go play with other countries then prepare them like other countries.make them happy,make them feel that we value them becos they are there ro represent us.Africa we must wake UP.

caseless: If that was what happened, then, i support u. In africa, if u say the truth, they take it for insult and u are crucified. Black people, are our leaders cursed not to always keep promise?
Frm amsterdam to miami, they travelled 19hrs, on economic class and in batches. Frm miami to brasil, 12hr on d plane...and in brasil they chatter a plane that took them to their camp. He even lost his bag and was without boots for 2 day; it was a disaster. I pity this youngman. I must commend d GFA president for undergoing what the players had to go through with his family;it shows they was nothing he could do change this situation.
GHANA, are you this broke?
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by chic2pimp(m): 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
fredoooooo:

why is it that it is iran and greece you take as an example , why not Germany and the United states ?
how can you serve your fathers land , if the basic things are not taken care of ? May be if the government and its officials start doing the normal thing , the atheletes will stop using the opportunities as a form of protests .
for these athletes not to become a liabilty as you've said , let the goverment pay them their bonuses and allowances and they should be provided with everything possible for them to bring out their best . SIMPLE

shoòooooo My uncle nah you talk sense like this so? shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue. I dey impressed o angry

Mukina2 abeg come see this side of Fredoòooo grin grin
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by ghetto101(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
bros if there's no money we knw there's no money,if money is set out for this boys the money should be use for them.Iran they have the money and the players knw they don't have money.no promise was made to them.there were lots of promises made to the Ghanian team and they fail to do the right thing.brother it's time we grow up,our leaders MUST stop beeing greedy.

TheCongo:

Thanks Bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Man Teslim Balogun Stadium Lagos Was Named After At QPR,UK In 1957(pic) / Mourinho Frustrated At Clubs Inability To Land His Listed Players After 4-1 Loss / Nigeria U17 Team List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.