Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. (33602 Views)

Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014 / Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August / Kevin Prince Boateng Side Lost To Borussia Monchengladbach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by mukina2: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
chic2pimp:

shoòooooo My uncle nah you talk sense like this so? shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue. I dey impressed o angry

Mukina2 abeg come see this side of Fredoòooo grin grin
he started paying attention in class grin grin
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
ghetto101: bros if there's no money we knw there's no money,if money is set out for this boys the money should be use for them.Iran they have the money and the players knw they don't have money.no promise was made to them.there were lots of promises made to the Ghanian team and they fail to do the right thing.brother it's time we grow up,our leaders MUST stop beeing greedy.

Same with the African players
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by chic2pimp(m): 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
mukina2:

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

See as him come write one serious lengthy paragraph like Patrick Obiahgbon grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by drizzydrag(m): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
caseless: If that was what happened, then, i support u. In africa, if u say the truth, they take it for insult and u are crucified. Black people, are our leaders cursed not to always keep promise?
Frm amsterdam to miami, they travelled 19hrs, on economic class and in batches. Frm miami to brasil, 12hr on d plane...and in brasil they chatter a plane that took them to their camp. He even lost his bag and was without boots for 2 day; it was a disaster. I pity this youngman. I must commend d GFA president for undergoing what the players had to go through with his family;it shows they was nothing he could do change this situation.
GHANA, are you this broke?
U got it wrong bro. He said The Ghana
FA president sat in business class with his wife
and two children.
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by iamord(m): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
Bigsteveg:

I dont support them changing the coach, i like african coaches.
inasmuch as I like them we need someone to do the job..forget the fact u r an african.. If ur product is not standard I won't but it.m there is too much politics in gfa.. They should have put in desialy .he has world cup experience with france.. And a wider experience than appiah.. Appiah does not know how to blend those players
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by revelationuche: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by fredoooooo: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
chic2pimp:

shoòooooo My uncle nah you talk sense like this so? shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue. I dey impressed o angry

Mukina2 abeg come see this side of Fredoòooo grin grin

bros you well so grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by fredoooooo: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
mukina2:

idi0t may ants infest ya bum bum
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by fredoooooo: 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
mukina2:

idi0t may ants infest ya bum bum grin
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by fredoooooo: 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by texasbullet(m): 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
obeski13: Ur comments is very reasonable..d two of them muntari and boateng are legendary when it comes to insurbodination.all d excuses he made does not add up.if iran can tell their players not to exchange jersey after each game becos of insufficient of jerseys as a result paucity of fund,i dont think such a team can fly their players on first class ticket to Brazil,if greece can reject their bonus and instead urge their FA to use it to fund a football house,i dont think such a team can afford a first class ticket for the team,and u dont hear. such team complaining.it is only in africa that atheletes want to be treated like kings before serving their fatherland.it is only in Africa that atheletes wants to become govt liability till they die .it is not done anywhere in d world...
my brother pls read well before u conclude, if we want to serve why can't we serve together all these teams u are talking about did there FA president flew to Brazil in business class with there family ? u are telling ur child to manage garri and groundnut for dinner all in the name of no money and u have a bowl of rice and chicken in front of u .
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by akiOYIBO: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
iam_ord: u r 100 percent right.. Its an african problem ..The fault is from both ends.. They need to reshuffle the gfa..change the coach.and fire kbp and muntari.. There must be order!
Do you call it a problem? I did rather admit it to be "African mentality", that is if the players actions are not absolutely justified.....yea "African mentality initiated by African leaders. So who bears the blame ?
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by iamord(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
akiOYIBO:
Do you call it a problem? I did rather admit it to be "African mentality", that is if the players actions are not absolutely justified.....yea "African mentality initiated by African leaders . So who bears the blame ?
let me use the word mentality u r right.. Its not just from the govt.m its from the people as a whole,, I have a solution on this p. Tho it won't be easy.. Won't post it here cos of some morons
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by akiOYIBO: 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
iam_ord: let me use the word mentality u r right.. Its not just from the govt.m its from the people as a whole,, I have a solution on this p. Tho it won't be easy.. Won't post it here cos of some morons
lol....but we're all concerned na
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by iamord(m): 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
akiOYIBO:
lol....but we're all concerned na
no. Speak for urself. A lot of people on here don't think..and take things for granted. Well I will see about it
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by Cue(m): 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
Let's 4get all dis nonsense about false patriotism.I watched a documentary ob BEIN sport about d greatest world cup teams ever.In 1974,the German National Team dat had just won d Euros,Refused to play on day one of d World cup till d bonus of 27000 USD was agreed n settled.This stage has been encountered and since Passed by d developed World.Its now properly structured so now a non issue.
U talk as if d money is coming from government.its actually a fraction of the participating fees paid by FIFA to d local FA's depending on how far they go.So if d players are d ones responsible for getting to,and going far in d Games,Y not reward accordingly?
Do U kno dat FIFA threatened to pay d players and deduct it from the payment due d Ghana FA?So who do U think d organised World sees as right?
Players will n seeing U spending govt money with ur girlfriends during d competition and ur just accompanying them,yet U won't give them their due.If they get injured,U abandon them.How far will dat allowance take Onazi after his injury on PATRIOTIC Duty?
SHAME ON AFRICAN LEADERS!!
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by Cue(m): 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2014
Cue: Let's 4get all dis nonsense about false patriotism.I watched a documentary ob BEIN sport about d greatest world cup teams ever.In 1974,the German National Team dat had just won d Euros,Refused to play on day one of d World cup till d bonus of 27000 USD was agreed n settled.This stage has been encountered and since Passed by d developed World.Its now properly structured so now a non issue.
U talk as if d money is coming from government.its actually a fraction of the participating fees paid by FIFA to d local FA's depending on how far they go.So if d players are d ones responsible for getting to,and going far in d Games,Y not reward accordingly?
Do U kno dat FIFA threatened to pay d players and deduct it from the payment due d Ghana FA?So who do U think d organised World sees as right?
Players will n seeing U spending govt money with ur girlfriends during d competition and ur just accompanying them,yet U won't give them their due.If they get injured,U abandon them.How far will dat allowance take Onazi after his injury on PATRIOTIC Duty?
SHAME ON AFRICAN LEADERS!!

And YES! The Aforementioned 1974 German team went ahead to win d World Cup for d 1st time ever! Wen things are done right,the right things get done!
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 01, 2014
Hmmm you are so sincere unlike the other ghanians on this forum especially Banku&Ttilapia fish who is trying to force us believe ghana is perfect.

iam_ord: I feel your pain on this view I must say.. Am from jamestown but I spent majority of my life in nigeria and abroad. But there has always been that connection .and I knew ghana has been promising..with very warm people..but over time I began to discover a lot of ugly secrets people were sugar coating..we r very tribalistic people, ungrateful and tend to forget things.. Today is all about the blame game..ndc blaming npp.. When k4 was the president.who did not know ghana? Our cedi became higher than naira and on par with the dollar.. He made the economy boom and rebraised the economy, then it was discovered that ghana was the fastest growing economy in the world.. Hotels began to spring up, investors, foreginers and tourist kept trouping in that the airport is no more enough to handle the infulx. I did not remember ghanaians complaining of light issues he and obj helped to get the debt pardon.. Everything seemed so good.. One blessing after the other.. We qualified for our first world cup. The next year.we discovered oil in commercial quantities. a lot of nigerians relocated to ghana for greener pastures.. Ghanaians started rushing home to help in the nations building .with the leadership we had we were pose d to be the star of africa. The beautiful urban projects like millenium city , gold coast city,airport city began to spring up to pepare ghana to become a world class hub..ghanaians seemed calm and relaxed. BUT!!!! A lot of people shifted their eyes from the good. And kept grudges in their heart . Just because npp looked ashanti.. And they posed to throw them out of hwich they did have their heart desire.. Attah mills came in and use the better half of his tenure to manage his sickness.. Then no one took note that the underdogs were stealing under him and destroying the economy. Majority of k4 projects we stopped including some of nkrumahs. Then mahama came in to put finishing touches..and now its glaring for all eyes to see.. From once a country with considerable stable electricty to this .a whole lot has gone wrong.. I hope ghanaians will learn and do the needful come 2016
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by iamord(m): 10:53am On Jul 01, 2014
Peppyluv: Hmmm you are so sincere unlike the other ghanians on this forum especially Banku&Ttilapia fish who is trying to force us believe ghana is perfect.

well. On this case , it has to do with immature disagreements some nigerians and ghanaians on here are not ready to resolve, I believe you yourself know that ghana is still trying to make strides just like nigeria.. A lot of nigerians troop in everyday.. And I don't remember any one speaking of ghana as a haven of perfection. But the problem is when people come here. And make degrading comments about ghana . U don't expect them to act nicely on that. Ghana is not a perfect country . Things. R not so well @ the moment ,same to. Nigeria.. But u must have respect for the country. And they will respect yours as well
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by redsun(m): 12:24am On Jul 02, 2014
My ogas at the top. Even African coaches will like to be treated like ogakpatakpata by their players. Oga-the infallible and the opportunistic one with very little knowledge.
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by davidif: 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
TheCongo:

My man, most of the white coaches in Africa are hired just because they are white.
This is due to the Africans inferiority complex.

That is why I only cheer for African teams with African coaches even if the African Coach isn't good.

And how exactly do you know that? Do you have any inside connections with these FA's to know what their thought process was when hiring white coaches?
Look you just can't make conjective statements like that based on your per-conceived biases and prejudices.
I for one don't care what skin color our coach is. I just want it to be the best person for the job.
It's narrow minded ethnocentrism that is killing as a nation. We can't see the big picture and look beyond skin color or ethnicity. So we settle for petty squabbling and infighting.
How can someone say that they would only root for a team simply because of something as trivial as skin color irrespective of whether he is good or not? Na wa o. Has race and ethnicity blinded and distorted our vision that we can't make the right decisions anymore?that mentality of always trying to get even is really destroying us as a nation. How else can you explain the mindset of a person who says they would support Political leader A simply because he is from a certain tribe or support another politician simply because his opponent is from a different tribe that has ruled for much longer. Whatever happened to selecting the best candidate for a position? Naija na wa for una.
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
davidif:

And how exactly do you know that? Do you have any inside connections with these FA's to know what their thought process was when hiring white coaches?
Look you just can't make conjective statements like that based on your per-conceived biases and prejudices.
I for one don't care what skin color our coach is. I just want it to be the best person for the job.
It's narrow minded ethnocentrism that is killing as a nation. We can't see the big picture and look beyond skin color or ethnicity. So we settle for petty squabbling and infighting.
How can someone say that they would only root for a team simply because of something as trivial as skin color irrespective of whether he is good or not? Na wa o. Has race and ethnicity blinded and distorted our vision that we can't make the right decisions anymore?that mentality of always trying to get even is really destroying us as a nation. How else can you explain the mindset of a person who says they would support Political leader A simply because he is from a certain tribe or support another politician simply because his opponent is from a different tribe that has ruled for much longer. Whatever happened to selecting the best candidate for a position? Naija na wa for una.

My man, I am deeply disappointed with your kind. Yes, I would say it a thousand times that I only root for a team that employed a black coach.
You call it a trivial thing, are you kidding me?

How many African coaches have you ever seen in the Europe leagues? How many European countries have ever hired an African Coach? Yet, Africa is a continent with billion of people and a lot of African have played football in the best leagues around the word. But you are all acting as if an African doesn't have the brain to manage a European National team.

Don't you get it that there is discrimination involved where the Africans are kept aside when it come to coaching? Do you truly think that out of the billions of Africans, there is no even a single person who is able to manage the French or the English National team? The sad part is that you are mute when facing this injustice. But, when we start talking about using Africa as a ground to promote the advancement of African coaches, preacher like you come out of woodwork to tell us that we should look beyond skin color or ethnicity.
Why don't you preach the same thing to the French or English who are keeping the black man in the back seat when it come to coaching.

Man, I am truly disappointed with your kind. Please keep ethnicity out of this. I am not a Nigerian.
Have a nice day.
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by uzoexcel(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
omo..nice views expounded..wheere v u been on nairaland
u can read my link below and spread d message;cos the light at the end of the horizon for africans dims each day!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/1402108/igbos-yorubas-hausas-xtian-muslim
iamord: oppportunity comes once..a second will be difficult to come by.from the way ghan played with usa and germany and entertained the world. This boys were posed for. The semis . It wsnt portugal that killed ghana but the same old canker worm within..“corruption” which has also plauged the whole of africa..we shot ourselfs in the foot with that.. I am tired of people seeking prayers for africa to get better..cos it won't work.. Africans put thir brain aside and hoping for god to come down and help us.. I fear for the rate africa is going. Whites and asians a planning that incase of a disaster they will go to other planets , of which they r already working towards it..while africans r imagining a lush pradise of gold where food will be put in their mouth.. A place they did not work for.. Pathetic
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by iamord(m): 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
uzoexcel: omo..nice views expounded..wheere v u been on nairaland
u can read my link below and spread d message;cos the light at the end of the horizon for africans dims each day!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/1402108/igbos-yorubas-hausas-xtian-muslim
well thanks.. I have been around..probably we didn't juust cross part.. I will read right away

1 Like

Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by davidif: 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
TheCongo:

My man, I am deeply disappointed with your kind. Yes, I would say it a thousand times that I only root for a team that employed a black coach.
You call it a trivial thing, are you kidding me?

How many African coaches have you ever seen in the Europe leagues? How many European countries have ever hired an African Coach? Yet, Africa is a continent with billion of people and a lot of African have played football in the best leagues around the word. But you are all acting as if an African doesn't have the brain to manage a European National team.

Don't you get it that there is discrimination involved where the Africans are kept aside when it come to coaching? Do you truly think that out of the billions of Africans, there is no even a single person who is able to manage the French or the English National team? The sad part is that you are mute when facing this injustice. But, when we start talking about using Africa as a ground to promote the advancement of African coaches, preacher like you come out of woodwork to tell us that we should look beyond skin color or ethnicity.
Why don't you preach the same thing to the French or English who are keeping the black man in the back seat when it come to coaching.

Man, I am truly disappointed with your kind. Please keep ethnicity out of this. I am not a Nigerian.
Have a nice day.

Wow! So the way to counter discrimination is to discriminate against other people yourself?? Na wa o, haven't you heard that two wrongs don't make a right? oh well, i guess You are just confirming my earlier post. You sound like some of the folks I gave in my example who counter discrimination by discriminating against the same people.

Pray do tell me, of those billion Africans you mentioned, how many of them have a UEFA "B" license or an "A" license (let's not even start talking about the Pro license self)? Please, show me this people then we can continue debating.

To re-assert my point, IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME WHAT SKIN COLOR OR ETHNICITY the coach of my country is, I just want him to be the best person for the job. End of discussion.
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
davidif:

Wow! So the way to counter discrimination is to discriminate against other people yourself?? Na wa o, haven't you heard that two wrongs don't make a right? oh well, i guess You are just confirming my earlier post. You sound like some of the folks I gave in my example who counter discrimination by discriminating against the same people.

Pray do tell me, of those billion Africans you mentioned, how many of them have a UEFA "B" license or an "A" license (let's not even start talking about the Pro license self)? Please, show me this people then we can continue debating.

Have you ever heard of affirmative action
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by davidif: 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
TheCongo:

Have you ever heard of affirmative action

Affirmative action for my national team head coach?? Nooooo way.
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
davidif:

Affirmative action for my national team head coach?? Nooooo way.

So sad that some Africans are so blinded that they can't even help the black man to be part of the coaching industry.

The purpose of affirmative action is to help those of suffer from discrimination. You don't even realize that Africans have been completely marginalized in the football industry. You are so focus in playing the preacher who is asking us to look the other way when the black man is facing injustice. That is sad, very sad.

Do you truly think that Africans don't have the brain to go for a Pro License? I have yet to see an African managing a European National team. Nevertheless, we have African doctors, engineers, writers, professors ... something is completely wrong here with the football industry? Africans have the brain but they aren't given the opportunity.
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by davidif: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
TheCongo:

So sad that some Africans are so blinded that they can't even help the black man to be part of the coaching industry.

The purpose of affirmative action is to help those of suffer from discrimination. You don't even realize that Africans have been completely marginalized in the football industry. You are so focus in playing the preacher who is asking us to look the other way when the black man is facing injustice. That is sad, very sad.

Do you truly think that Africans don't have the brain to go for a Pro License? I have yet to see an African managing a European National team. Nevertheless, we have African doctors, engineers, writers, professors ... something is completely wrong here with the football industry? Africans have the brain but they aren't given the opportunity.

You definitely have confirmed what I have been saying. The job of selecting the right head coach is not to correct perceived societal or historical wrongs (it shouldn't even be factored in), it should be about finding the right people for the job irrespective of background or something as trivial as skin melanin content. Come on people! This is the head coaching position of the national team not some support position. It's too important to use it to make some stupid political or racial statement.

Sorry bra, try again. If your FA's truly cared about helping black coaches, then they should create ways for them to get their proper coaching badges instead of playing politics and embezzling money.
A national team coach who knows little about tactics SHOULD NOT be hired as head coach irrespective of his background or ethnicity. It's hardly any wonder why the continent is a mess.
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
davidif:

You definitely have confirmed what I have been saying. The job of selecting the right head coach is not to correct perceived societal or historical wrongs (it shouldn't even be factored in), it should be about finding the right people for the job irrespective of background or something as trivial as skin melanin content. Come on people! This is the head coaching position of the national team not some support position. It's too important to use it to make some stupid political or racial statement.

Sorry bra, try again. If your FA's truly cared about helping black coaches, then they should create ways for them to get their proper coaching badges instead of playing politics and embezzling money.
A national team coach who knows little about tactics SHOULD NOT be hired as head coach irrespective of his background or ethnicity. It's hardly any wonder why the continent is a mess.

The point is that a black person can be the best candidate for the job but he wont get the same chance as a white candidate.
How many times have you heard people saying "We need a white coach". What does that tell you? It just mean that if you are black, don't even think about it. No matter your credentials. And this is the type of attitude people like you are helping to promote by standing against those of us who speak out.
The skin color has a lot to do in those selection process. A white coach will receive more respect and be given more resources and better pay just because he is white.
This is pure racism.
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by davidif: 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2014
TheCongo:

The point is that a black person can be the best candidate for the job but he wont get the same chance as a white candidate.
How many times have you heard people saying "We need a white coach". What does that tell you? It just mean that if you are black, don't even think about it. No matter your credentials. And this is the type of attitude people like you are helping to promote by standing against those of us who speak out.
The skin color has a lot to do in those selection process. A white coach will receive more respect and be given more resources and better pay just because he is white.
This is pure racism.

So your way to counter racism or deal with racist is to be racist also? Isn't that called reverse discrimination? shocked

What I am saying is that when you are making important decisions, one should not make a decision based on sentiment but on logic period. Will you select what doctor to carry out an important procedure on your child based on his skin color? I think not! so why is it that when it comes to other important positions we are trying to make ridiculous political statements?
Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC. by akiOYIBO: 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
davidif:

I didn't perceive politics when that guy asserted the black coach of a thing........I didn't perceive ethnicity, or the north vying for power year after year. So, why blabbing?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Fashanu Romances Rachel Bakam!!! / See The Man Teslim Balogun Stadium Lagos Was Named After At QPR,UK In 1957(pic) / Nigeria U17 Team List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.