Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! (6955 Views)

Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix / Gov Obiano Commissions Power-injection Substations In Anambra State (photos) / Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by Energito: 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mr man your so called Awka is still a village to compare to Enugu ,imo even my home town Asaba.Awka still have a long way to go,so i beg you stop hiding evil.
chino24: When blind men were asked to size an Elephant they all came out with different opinions. cheesy

Whatever you say is your own opinion and does not affect my own opinion or any other person's. You keep saying yours and I keep saying mine! cheesy
Stick to that while we keep moving faster than the speed of the light! cheesy

Awka is among the few fastest developing cities in Nigeria. Deal with it!

[s][/s]

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by chino24: 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
Now you have come nah! I am not here for d1ck comparing stuff. But I have some news for you, Asaba is one huge slum littered with dirty and disorganized environment. Don't even dare because I know that your place too well, such a dirty place with narrow roads and streets, even with all the oil money its still largely slum. Without Onitsha, your silly rural asaba is a dead horse and non-existent. You are not even living in that your slum, you left it to come and settle in ours. It say a lot about your dirty disorganized town grin grin

Awka is the one of the few fastest developing cities in Nigeria! Kill yourself if you can! grin grin

[s]
Energito: Mr man your so called Awka is still a village to compare to Enugu ,imo even my home town Asaba.Awka still have a long way to go,so i beg you stop hiding evil.
[/s]
Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by sufficientGrace: 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
Obiano is working while Okorocha keeps developing Imo with Propaganda

Thank God the last elections in Ekiti and Anambra Nairaland unit was not counted. 2015 the real election will be in Imo not in Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by Energito: 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
Face the reality man Awka is still underdeverloped to compare with Asaba.
chino24: Now you have come nah! I am not here for d1ck comparing stuff. But I have some news for you, Asaba is one huge slum littered with dirty and disorganized environment. Don't even dare because I know that your place too well, such a dirty place with narrow roads and streets, even with all the oil money its still largely slum. Without Onitsha, your silly rural asaba is a dead horse.. grin grin

Awka is the one of the few fastest developing cities in Nigeria! Kill yourself if you can! grin grin

Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by chino24: 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
Asaba is where I know too wella! Stop crying my man, Awka beats your Asaba hands down in all areas of development. Asaba with all the oil money is very disorganized, dirty, timid, rural and shabby! I have some pix of inside asaba..if I post it here you will not sleep this night..lol. Such a very dirty place with pot holes and narrow roads and streets everywheregrin. asaba is a mere roadside village with hausa people messing the entire place up! grin

Energito: Face the reality man Awka is still underdeverloped to compare with Asaba.
Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by Energito: 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
Go and tell that to movie makers,Awka is still far to be compare with a city like Asaba even abakaliki of yesterday has over taken Awka.show us another place that look good at Awka apart from eke Awka road.
chino24: Asaba is where I know too wella! Stop crying my man. Asaba with all the oil money is very disorganized, dirty, timid, rural and shabby! I have some pix of inside asaba..if I post it here you will not sleep this night..lol. Such a very dirty place with pot holes and narrow roads and streetd everywheregrin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by chino24: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
My friend accept the simple fact known by everybody.. grin grin asaba is one huge dirty and underdeveloped place. Don't you use to see the dirty and narrow untarred streets of asaba in the Nigeria movie? Your gov paid a fortune for nollywood to be shooting their films there if you do not know. One of the producers is my cousin based in Onitsha, he told me how much your useless governor doles out for the industry to be shooting their films there. Well asaba is just a suburb of Onitsha, we don't even regard it as a state capital because it is more or less a roadside dirty village with narrow roads. grin grin

[s]
Energito: Go and tell that to movie makers,Awka is still far to be compare with a city like Asaba even abakaliki of yesterday has over taken Awka.show us another place that look good at Awka apart from eke Awka road.
[/s]
Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by Energito: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mr you are funny so gov pay a fortune to nollwood?you said that Asaba is dirty i admit that but it can never be compare with Awka even in 10yrs time.ika local govt is even better than Awka.chino show me any place at Awka that look good apart from eke Awka section.
chino24: My friend accept the simple fact known by everybody.. grin grin asaba is one huge dirty and underdeveloped place. Don't you use to see the dirty and narrow untarred streets of asaba in the Nigeria movie? Your gov paid a fortune for nollywood to be shooting their films there if you do not know. One of the producers is my cousin based in Onitsha, he told me how much your useless governor doles out for the industry to be shooting their films there. Well asaba is just a suburb of Onitsha, we don't even regard it as a state capital because it it more or less a roadside dirty village with with narrow roads. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by aresa: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
hurricaneChris:

Lol. You just reminded me Arc301. Funny days sha

This is a welcome development.
If only Lagos had had something like this for years.

Another thing is to make sure that those in charge of this facility do not compromise in their result. And also ensuring that only certified actors handle construction activities.

Nigeria: Lagos Establishes Building Material Testing Lab
BY EKENE OKORO, 17 AUGUST 2009

Lagos — As part of efforts to stem incidence of building collapse, Lagos State Government has established a Material Testing Laboratory at Isheri, Ojodu-Berger, to test the state of structurally defective buildings in the State.

State Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Opeyemi Bamidele, who disclosed this in a statement at the weekend, said the laboratory was set up to ensure safety of lives and property in Lagos State

allafrica.com

I wonder where the OP get the term FIRST in Nigerian from.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by chino24: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin

One ground conceded (dirtiness of asaba). Now on the second ground, do you now agree that Awka without enjoying oil money beats asaba hands down? Do you also agree that asaba is a roadside dirty, disorganized slum? Do you also agree that asaba is dead without Onitsha? Even ordinary Ekwulobia makes sense than that your useless dirty, disorganized, underdeveloped village you called capital. grin

I put it to you that asaba is a dead town. I put it to you once again that asaba is very far behind in all indices of development except brothels and se.x hawkers! I put it to you finally that asaba is more or less a rural suburb of Onitsha! No insult intended but I am stating the fact!

grin

Energito: Mr you are funny so gov pay a fortune to nollwood?you said that Asaba is dirty i admit that but i can never be compare with Awka even in 10yrs time.ika local govt is even better than Awka.chino show me any at Awka that look good apart from eke Awka section.
Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
Energito: Mr you are funny so gov pay a fortune to nollwood?you said that Asaba is dirty i admit that but it can never be compare with Awka even in 10yrs time.ika local govt is even better than Awka.chino show me any place at Awka that look good apart from eke Awka section.

Nnigga, you are beginning to sound pained. What's your deal? Awka is developing in line with the financial strength of the government. Why don't you compare Asaba with Uyo?

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
I have been in Asaba,it's but if compared with how much the state has then Asaba is a failure. I have relatives there and only a little section of Asaba actually looked nice.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by chino24: 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
I noticed the guy was full of bitterness over the development cris-crossing the length and breadth of Anambra. grin Imagine asaba, a village littered with narrow bad roads and very dirty environment despite all the oil money it has been receiving for dunky years! Chai! cheesy

Odenigbo Aroli:

Nnigga, you are beginning to sound pained. What's your deal? Awka is developing in line with the financial strength of the government. Why don't you compare Asaba with Uyo?
Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by Energito: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
Comparing Asaba with Awka is an insult,it shuld be Awka and Sapele,Warri and Onitsha.
chino24: grin grin grin grin

One ground conceded (dirtiness of asaba). Now on the second ground, do you now agree that Awka without enjoying oil money beats asaba hands down? Do you also agree that asaba is a roadside dirty, disorganized slum? Do you also agree that asaba is dead without Onitsha? Even ordinary Ekwulobia makes sense than that your useless dirty, disorganized, underdeveloped village you called capital. grin

I put it to you that asaba is a dead town. I put it to you once again that asaba is very far behind in all indices of development except brothels and se.x hawkers! I put it to you finally that asaba is more or less a rural suburb of Onitsha! No insult intended but I am stating the fact!

grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by chino24: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
Nobody is comparing anything here because asaba with all the oil money is a roadside village, slum, disorganized, dirty and poor. So you were right when you said that it cannot be compared to Awka. That your village capital can only be compared to a roadside town as Ihilla not even Ekwulobia! grin grin

Energito: Comparing Asaba with Awka is an insult,it shuld be Awka and Sapele,Warri and Onitsha.
Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by Energito: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli:

if you talk about financial strength then Awka is nowhere to be compare with a city that has international market,international aitport,shopping mall and cinemas like Asaba just to mention few.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
chino24: You have not traveled more than myself my friend! I have branch offices at least in 3 other major cities out here (PH, Onitsha and Lagos), Abuja to follow soon. I am talking as an employer and a widely traveled person. Malls and all are part of city development. You claim to be in Awka but you have not seen massive road projects and flyovers going on!

And with all your travel you can't admit the wide gap btw Awka and all the Capitals you have been too. You are just a politician, am not surprised Awka looks organised in your vision. I can comfortably say you are based in onitsha and only sees awka in pictures. Truth is bitter mr employer.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by chino24: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
Is that dry roadside motor park what you call airport? grin grin I have told you that is not worth being a capital. Among all the state capitals in the oil rich region, asaba is the least developed! Awka is getting 2 malls (Shoprite and LG ANIDS Mall) whereas your asaba has none!

Energito: if you talk about financial strength then Awka is nowhere to be compare with a city that has international market,international aitport,shopping mall and cinemas like Asaba just to mention few.
Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by chino24: 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
Listen my friend. I never said that Awka is 'London' or 'Dubai' yet, I only said that Awka is among the fastest developing cities in Nigeria today!

chidyhels: And with all your travel you can't admit the wide gap btw Awka and all the Capitals you have been too. You are just a politician, am not surprised Awka looks organised in your vision. I can comfortably say you are based in onitsha and only sees awka in pictures. Truth is bitter mr employer.
Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by Energito: 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
Delta state comprise many ethnic group unlike Anambra state,so stop talking about how much the state have.the money is shared along wth other ethnic groups but even at that Asaba cant be compare with Awka even in 10yrs time.
Odenigbo Aroli: I have been in Asaba,it's but if compared with how much the state has then Asaba is a failure. I have relatives there and only a little section of Asaba actually looked nice.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by Energito: 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
I thank God that the guy you quote knows the truth unlike lai chino.
chino24: I noticed the guy was full of bitterness over the development cris-crossing the length and breadth of Anambra. grin Imagine asaba, a village littered with narrow bad roads and very dirty environment despite all the oil money it has been receiving for dunky years! Chai! cheesy

Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by chino24: 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
Stop saying what you don't know because despite all the oil wealth, Asaba is still crawling and cannot be compared to Awka in all indices of development! I did my nysc in delta state, I can authoritatively tell you that delta state is very underdeveloped littered with poor populace. Its an insult to common sense comparing it to Anambra state.

Energito: Delta state comprise many ethnic group unlike Anambra state,so stop talking about how much the state have.the money is shared along wth other ethnic groups but even at that Asaba cant be compare with Awka even in 10yrs time.
Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
Energito: if you talk about financial strength then Awka is nowhere to be compare with a city that has international market,international aitport,shopping mall and cinemas like Asaba just to mention few.

Wtf is wrong with this bone head; You are not even making any sense. How can you compare an Asaba with all their oil money with Awka with meagre resources. Awka is a fast developing city and we will get there.

Now,how do you explain the fact that Anambra with our little resources is trashing your state in education ?

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by chino24: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
Cry me a pool of water! grin

Energito: I thank God that the guy you quote knows the truth unlike lai chino.
Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
chino24: Listen my friend. I never said that Awka is 'London' or 'Dubai' yet, I only said that Awka is among the fastest developing cities in Nigeria today! Awka is getting 2 malls (Shoprite and LG ANIDS Mall) whereas your asaba has none!

Go to enugu and see wat is fast development. Anambra can't even boast of one city not to talk of cities. I know development is a process but you coming here to paint one picture of Dubai when we can't even compare with the cities around us is rUbBish and living in self denial. The earlier we know we are far behind, the better for us all.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by Energito: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
Roadside motor side,really?let me make it clear to you even in next 20yrs Anambra state will never have airport.
chino24: Is that dry roadside motor park what you call airport? grin grin I have told you that is not worth being a capital. Among all the state capitals in the oil rich region, asaba is the least developed! Awka is getting 2 malls (Shoprite and LG ANIDS Mall) whereas your asaba has none!

Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
Energito: Delta state comprise many ethnic group unlike Anambra state,so stop talking about how much the state have.the money is shared along wth other ethnic groups but even at that Asaba cant be compare with Awka even in 10yrs time.

Dude,are you rretarded....What da ffuck do you mean by "sharing money" ? Don't get me wrong, I know Delta state is one of the most corrupt state in Nigeria but I don't know you guys go home and share your allocation funds....Isn't the money supposed to be used in building infrastructure?

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by chino24: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
Yes Anambra has 3 major cities! Do you have any problem with that? Awka is among the few fastest developing cities in the 21st century Nigeria. Onitsha being the economic heart beat of East. Nnewi being the technological and Japan of Africa. If you cannot bear this realities then go and do the needful! grin grin

chidyhels: Go to enugu and see wat is fast development. Anambra can't even boast of one city not to talk of cities. I know development is a process but you coming here to paint one picture of Dubai when we can't even compare with the cities around us is rUbBish and living in self denial. The earlier we know we are far behind, the better for us all.
Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by chino24: 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

Now I know what is eating this dude up! Anambra has got an approval for an International Cargo/Passenger airport. Orient Petroleum is championing it. Obiano will award the 6 lane super highway that will link the airport this week. Just keep an eye on the media. You are yet to get a blood pressure. Not that roadside motor park you people call an airport! grin grin

Energito: Roadside motor side,really?let me make it clear to you even in next 20yrs Anambra state will never have airport.
Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by Energito: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
Like i said before Awka is a village.
Odenigbo Aroli:

Wtf is wrong with this bone head; You are not even making any sense. How can you compare an Asaba with all their oil money with Awka with meagre resources. Awka is a fast developing city and we will get there.

Now,how do you explain the fact that Anambra with our little resources is trashing your state in education ?
Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
chino24: Stop saying what you don't know because despite all the oil wealth, Asaba is still crawling and cannot be compared to Awka in all indices of development! I did my nysc in delta state, I can authoritatively tell you that delta state is very underdeveloped littered with poor populace. Its an insult to common sense comparing it to Anambra state.

Nwanne, don't get me wrong. I believe in the near future Awka might beat Asaba in all round development but for now we can't compare them,for obvious reasons.
Secondly, I can't say I was wowed by what I say in Asaba taking in mind the kind of money that flows into that state. Some part of Asaba is very beautiful but in all its a big failure on the part of the government.
Re: Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! by ChristLight: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
chino24: Asaba is where I know too wella! Stop crying my man, Awka beats your Asaba hands down in all areas of development. Asaba with all the oil money is very disorganized, dirty, timid, rural and shabby! I have some pix of inside asaba..if I post it here you will not sleep this night..lol. Such a very dirty place with pot holes and narrow roads and streets everywheregrin. asaba is a mere roadside village with hausa people messing the entire place up! grin

Chino stop all dese ur lies abeg!!! Right now Awka is in a really bad shape... Asaba is far better.... I graduated frm NAU 2yrs back, am frm Anambra but i live in Asaba nw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Restructured Nigeria: How It Should Look Like / Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition / Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.