Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1020593 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2015
mostical:

I appreciate ur response,
It means I can get a very recent 42" LG smart TV at d rate of #67 which is negotiable.
Can u help me get a smart remote and how much plus d courier to abeokuta
Though i sell for 68k bt am giving you at 67k and i can help you get a magic remote for 10k, courier service to abeokuta will cost 2k.
Thanks.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2015
orisayomisamuel:
Acunon, please i need the price of 24 inch LED TV?
A 24" LED TV SAMSUNG /LG IS 25K negotiable!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OCTAVO: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2015
acunon:

Though i sell for 68k bt am giving you at 67k and i can help you get a magic remote for 10k, courier service to abeokuta will cost 2k.
Thanks.
Wow, I was planning to get a Magic remote from you too. I didn't know it's that expensive though. Will chat you up later.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mostical(m): 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
acunon:

Thanks.
1.I never knew d remote will be that expensive. Nonetheless if I calculate all to be spent on this recent model LG 42"led smart hub, it's equivalent to 79k inclusive of courier service.
2.Then I will b cool to know the price of the brand new of same model .
3.Please bear with me cos am a novice and putting my trust in you, Is it worth it to go for it at that price and u can kindly put d model you have here so I can look it up on the Internet.
4.Thank you for ur understanding

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
OCTAVO:

Wow, I was planning to get a Magic remote from you too. I didn't know it's that expensive though. Will chat you up later.
Its expensive oh! Not a particular magic remote works with all Lg smart tv, they works with models
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
mostical:

1.I never knew d remote will be that expensive. Nonetheless if I calculate all to be spent on this recent model LG 42"led smart hub, it's equivalent to 79k inclusive of courier service.
2.Then I will b cool to know the price of the brand new of same model .
3.Please bear with me cos am a novice and putting my trust in you, Is it worth it to go for it at that price and u can kindly put d model you have here so I can look it up on the Internet.
4.Thank you for ur understanding
i will do that on Monday.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mostical(m): 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
acunon:
i will do that on Monday.
OK... Will give u a reminder.

OP, it's Monday evening and I still await the various models that you have
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by vitality22(m): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
acunon:

Good day
You can get a 42" plasma depending on the model you want. For a 2008 Samsung /lg plasma is 37,000
2009 soft touch button is 40,000
2010 is 46,000 plays usb videos of all sort
2011/2012 is 52k
2014 is 55k
You can get it if you have fully decided on the one you would like,when done tell me and i will start delivery. Thanks
Pics below
1 is 2014
2 is 2011
3 is 2010
4 is 2008

Can I offer you the 38,000 for the 2009 soft touch 42" plasma TV and then 2000 naira for the transport? I need it urgently, the brand new 32" led tv (sharp Aquos) I bought about 5 months ago is misbehaving.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:35am On Oct 13, 2015
vitality22:

Can I offer you the 38,000 for the 2009 soft touch 42" plasma TV and then 2000 naira for the transport? I need it urgently, the brand new 32" led tv (sharp Aquos) I bought about 5 months ago is misbehaving.
You can sir, 08062363420
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:39am On Oct 13, 2015
mostical:
OK... Will give u a reminder.

OP, it's Monday evening and I still await the various models that you have
Here it is
LG 42LB580
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by vitality22(m): 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=acunon post=38935477]
You can sir, 08062363420 [/quote
Please, can i see a picture of what am paying for. Hope there are no issues with the TV please. I will be transporting it to PH
Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mostical(m): 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
acunon:

Here it is
LG 42LB580
I love the specs of the LG TV and have been impressed with the customer reviews of that particular model . Note that yours will not come with a satellite dish
I tried to get the brand nu price but I got conflicting prices.
I really want to have this machine on my wall and I will be happy if u can go with a total bottom sum of 75k for the TV, magic remote and courier to abeokuta.
I trust the machine is in a very good and neat state.
Let me know what you think of my offer
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by dycee01(m): 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
Acunon is a really great guy, after I got sold a fake, dead, corpse TV by some niggaz in ladipo..i got Acunon's number off nairaland and proceeded to Alaba to meet him to help me fix it, only to find out the TV was just 100% scrap. He then recommenced and sold me a panasonic TV which I have not regretted buying on bit, and he sold it at an amazing price even as he wasn't feeling fine that day and I kept stressing him. All in all he's a great guy to do business with and I can say you have nothing to fear...I attached a pic of the TV he got me

1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:40am On Oct 14, 2015
dycee01:
Acunon is a really great guy, after I got sold a fake, dead, corpse TV by some niggaz in ladipo..i got Acunon's number off nairaland and proceeded to Alaba to meet him to help me fix it, only to find out the TV was just 100% scrap. He then recommenced and sold me a panasonic TV which I have not regretted buying on bit, and he sold it at an amazing price even as he wasn't feeling fine that day and I kept stressing him. All in all he's a great guy to do business with and I can say you have nothing to fear...I attached a pic of the TV he got me
Thanks my man, hope your really enjoying your panasonic plasma tv?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:49am On Oct 14, 2015
mostical:

I love the specs of the LG TV and have been impressed with the customer reviews of that particular model . Note that yours will not come with a satellite dish
I really want to have this machine on my wall and I will be happy if u can go with a total bottom sum of 75k for the TV, magic remote and courier to abeokuta.
Good morning sir
That particular model has been sold yesterday, but i still have other models which i will send to you later in the day, i dnt knw if you will mind and pls if only you can inform me quickly to secure any tv you like so as i can keep it for you pending till me finalize our deal.
Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:53am On Oct 14, 2015
[quote author=vitality22 post=38946953][/quote] Ok sir, i will do that once i get to the office this morning. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:54am On Oct 14, 2015
More stocks than GOLD!

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:08am On Oct 14, 2015
55" white Samsung 2013 model with model number UE55F6400 for an urgent sales at 150k.

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Opeyemi5(m): 6:00am On Oct 14, 2015
acunon:
More stocks than GOLD!
pls do drop prices according to the pictures here.and how much can I get a led TV 42" and 40"
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by dycee01(m): 6:03am On Oct 14, 2015
Yeah I am, NEPA hasn't let me enjoy it fully sha but so far e dey sweet me for bele...lol
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:20am On Oct 14, 2015
[quote author=vitality22 post=38946953][/quote]
SAMSUNG PS42A457P1D
MARCH 2009

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by vitality22(m): 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
acunon:

SAMSUNG PS42A457P1D
MARCH 2009
Please, I hope it comes with the remote and the wall mount. Hope it also comes with the base stand.
BTW, i love the testimonies am reading about your product and services. PLEASE KEEP IT UP
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Opeyemi5(m): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
Opeyemi5:
pls do drop prices according to the pictures here.and how much can I get a led TV 42" and 40"
brotherly do reply
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
mostical:

Lg 42LM620T
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
Opeyemi5:
brotherly do reply
i have a samsung 40" and also lg 42" led tvs or Smart led tvs. Which of them do you want bro?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
vitality22:

Please, I hope it comes with the remote and the wall mount. Hope it also comes with the base stand.
BTW, i love the testimonies am reading about your product and services. PLEASE KEEP IT UP
It comes with a base stand and no wall hanger and remote control. The wall hanger cost 1500 and remote cost 1500.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Opeyemi5(m): 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
acunon:
i have a samsung 40" and also lg 42" led tvs or Smart led tvs. Which of them do you want bro?
led bro
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mostical(m): 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
acunon:

Lg 42LM620T
It's cool TV but with complex procedure from customer reviews. I will prefer a more recent model... This one is 2011
Am not in too much of a hurry hence I will call u up when u have a recent one and I will also keep following this thread.
I love ur customer relation
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Coldplay007(f): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
acunon:
55" white Samsung 2013 model with model number UE55F6400 for an urgent sales at 150k.

Is this still available and what's the final price?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:50am On Oct 15, 2015
dycee01:
Yeah I am, NEPA hasn't let me enjoy it fully sha but so far e dey sweet me for bele...lol
Enjoy!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:52am On Oct 15, 2015
mostical:
It's cool TV but with complex procedure from customer reviews. I will prefer a more recent model... This one is 2011
Am not in too much of a hurry hence I will call u up when u have a recent one and I will also keep following this thread.
I love ur customer relation
There is a more recent one, a 2014 model bt i dnt knw when you will be ready.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:53am On Oct 15, 2015
Coldplay007:

Is this still available and what's the final price?
Good morning ma Its still available and that's my last price ma.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (568) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.