Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1015110 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mrakin(m): 7:10am On Oct 22, 2015
any big size tv for 50k. not less than 42inches. plasma or led.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Horlaryinkah(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2015
How much can I get this Toshiba REGZA 32XV555D 32" LCD TV?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by swagprince911(m): 10:39am On Oct 22, 2015
acunon:

Yes Sir, you can get it for that price
thanks i'll be contacting you soon in the coming days
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Iamzuna(m): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
obisite:

Guess its 40inches... lcd or led.. whats the cost?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Iamzuna(m): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
obisite:

Guess its 40inches... lcd or led.. whats the cost?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by DatechMan(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
acunon:

Good morning DatechMan
A UHD 4K Smart tv Samsung Led 40" cost 75k sir. Samsung UE40HU6900
Which other higher models do you have?
Is that the last price for this one?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by swaggzflow(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
#latepost ,my samsung ue40d5700 finally delivered. I only thought it proper to acknowledge the trustworthiness of acunon. After Reading the reviews on here i was encouraged to find out more as regards an LED tv i was interested in purchasing. Honestly, I had skepticism in trying to buy an item from an individual without seeing first hand what i was paying for. Moreover stories making the rounds about dishonest traders added to this fear. However I decided to ignore preconceived notions and patronise the services of acunon. He was able to exceed expectations. From lagos to abuja he delivered on time and great condition. He never gave me cause to worry and quelled any other reservations I may have had. Thanks bro once more I appreciate alot. Faith in "some'' igbo traders restored grin.

4 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:58am On Oct 23, 2015
Iamzuna:
Good day friends, I usually don't come on here to comment but just to observe and read comments. I have always wanted a good LED TV so I can as well enjoy myself, but I was always short with my budget not until I came across this page. I am sure what Acunon (I will call him my dearest brother as he called me all through the time we did business) didn't know and I didn't tell him was that I have followed this thread from the day he set it up, I was even very happy when it made front page and sincerely I don't know how but all Nigerians somehow need to see this thread and it has to be on front page everyday (my reason for saying this is because Nigerians are duped and cheated everyday, just because we need a good TV).

So my people, here goes; I decided to contact Acunon (I wont use his full names for security reasons) and initially I was to be at his place with someone but for some reasons I could not make it partly due to distance and some other reasons. I then called him, talked and we discussed prices of products, I asked for his advice and negotiated (all on phone, never done that before). We agreed on a product, fixed a price and the it was the big part remaining "MONEY" (I will be sending money to someone I have never met). My people, Acunon here calmed me down and assured me not to worry bout anything, and then I decided to send the money on Monday morning which I did and for some reasons the ever failing network of GTB did not allow Acunon get the money I sent or even alert him of any money transferred to him, my people make una come see fear na. All through that day, this Mr Acunon did what made me and people around me marvel, he was running to his ATM to help me confirm and calling his bank while also encouraging me not to worry that he will do something about it (that was after he saw the confirmation that I sent the money). All through the day the money no gree enter ooo, you people can imagine what I would have gone through, it was at past 9pm he called me to tell me he has gotten the alert (that was before he assured me he was going to his bank first thing in the morning to know what was wrong). The next day, pictures started flooding in oooo, pictures of my TV, how e wan waka, how the packaging dey go on top hin head and everything that was going on, I was carried along.

To cut the long story short(so that make I no tell una how my TV take waka ontop road), 6.45am yesterday (some minutes less than the time Acunon told me I would get a call), my phone begin ring na hin I pick am, my people TV don land Abeokuta. With great alacrity(sic) I don fire go get my TV and it was delivered intact and without any complain and even to my surprise, the person delivering it was warning me that I should be careful ooo cos the package is very fragile and the sender warned him to be careful so I should (that shows how Acunon manages his business).

Now let me talk on some things I observed here and my advice; Before buying the TV, I knew I was not buying a brand new TV and asked to know if there were scratches and I was told and showed where they were and so when I got the TV, I was expecting the scratches to be large or something but believe me, they are light scratches, when I say light scratches, I mean light ones. So my people, we should know these are first grade second handed TV's and very neat they are, so we should not expect to get a TV that is as neat as brand new (we all know how much a brand new of each product costs), Acunon showed me some products in his store that were as neat as the brand new ones but sincerely, I settled for my choice. So lets be reasonable to some extent when buying and ask to see what we are buying knowing they are not brand new products cos even Acunon himself always states that clearly.

I will post pics so my people can see what I am talking about and help me thank my God that did it for me. Those that can afford and are scared, I assure you that you have nothing to fear, those that can afford bigger than us (God go do more), those that can get lesser ones than our own (God go provide) and those that are hoping to buy (God will open doors for you all) but I can beat my chest and say I am satisfied with Acunon and you have nothing to fear. My brother in Abeokuta, I read your comment and I can tell you not to fear, I stay in Abeokuta also and I picked it up at Lafenwa. Now Mr Acunon, God bless you big time and I repeat, God bless you. I may not have met you but with the way this business went, you are already a brother and I pray that God bless your business and my prayer is that soon you will be supplying the whole Nigeria with quality TV's, this is not the last you will hear from me.

My people, abeg make una no vex for the note wey I write, but as e dey sweet me reach na hin i take write am. God bless us all. Have a wonderful morning.
My brother, thank you for the review and may God bless you.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:03am On Oct 23, 2015
mrakin:
Good morning MRAKIN
you can get a 50" plasma 2008/2009 MODEL Samsung or lg Tv for 50k. While that price can't fetch you anything in Led for bigger screen.
Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:03am On Oct 23, 2015
mrakin:
Good morning MRAKIN
you can get a 50" plasma 2008/2009 MODEL Samsung or lg Tv for 50k. While that price can't fetch you anything on Led for bigger screen.
Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:05am On Oct 23, 2015
Horlaryinkah:
How much can I get this Toshiba REGZA 32XV555D 32" LCD TV?
Good morning HORLARYINKAH
You can get a 32" Toshiba LCD for 35,000 naira only.
Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:07am On Oct 23, 2015
DatechMan:
Which other higher models do you have? Is that the last price for this one?
Good morning I dnt have any other model on 40" apart from that and that's my last price sir.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:10am On Oct 23, 2015
swaggzflow:
#latepost ,my samsung ue40d5700 finally delivered. I only thought it proper to acknowledge the trustworthiness of acunon. After Reading the reviews on here i was encouraged to find out more as regards an LED tv i was interested in purchasing. Honestly, I had skepticism in trying to buy an item from an individual without seeing first hand what i was paying for. Moreover stories making the rounds about dishonest traders added to this fear. However I decided to ignore preconceived notions and patronise the services of acunon. He was able to exceed expectations. From lagos to abuja he delivered on time and great condition. He never gave me cause to worry and quelled any other reservations I may have had. Thanks bro once more I appreciate alot. Faith in "some'' igbo traders restored grin.
Thanks brother, enjoy!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:11am On Oct 23, 2015
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:20am On Oct 23, 2015
32" Samsung smart tv led 2013 for urgent sale
Model number : Samsung UA32F5500
PRICE : 45K
WhatsApp 07010381875
Call me 08062363420

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by DatechMan(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2015
acunon:

Good morning
I dnt have any other model on 40" apart from that and that's my last price sir.
Give me your number so that we can talk better. I want to ship it down to Osogbo. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:06am On Oct 23, 2015
DatechMan:

Give me your number so that we can talk better. I want to ship it down to Osogbo. Thanks
Call me 08062363420
WhatsApp 07010381875
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by DatechMan(m): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2015
acunon:

Call me 08062363420
WhatsApp 07010381875

Are you also the owner of this number?

Please clarify.
I spoke with that guy yesterday?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by DatechMan(m): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
I'm warming up to write a review.

Waiting for my 40in Screen. Samsung UE40HU6900
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by aluko360(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
DatechMan:

Patiently waiting to read.
I'm still thinking of buying either a 55" smart TV 0r Led.
the landing cost will determine my choice.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:56am On Oct 24, 2015
DatechMan:

Are you also the owner of this number?

Please clarify.
I spoke with that guy yesterday?

My main line Mtn 08062363420
My WhatsApp airtel 07010381875
My Etisalat 08188711403
Pls oh. My numbers are always here on my thread

No, am not the owner.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:57am On Oct 24, 2015
DatechMan:
All payment received!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:58am On Oct 24, 2015
aluko360:

Patiently waiting to read. I'm still thinking of buying either a 55" smart TV 0r Led. the landing cost will determine my choice.
The landing cost, whats ur location?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:01am On Oct 24, 2015
Good morning World, have a great week ahead!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OCTAVO: 8:34am On Oct 24, 2015
I will advise intending buyers never to post their numbers directly on this thread. Scammers are everywhere. If you need a TV, it won't cost you anything to contact Acunon directly. Also, Acunon try to quote your numbers frequently on all pages of this thread. I noticed some people don't even bother to open the first page of a thread.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by bokohaman: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2015
OCTAVO:
I will advise intending buyers never to post their numbers directly on this thread. Scammers are everywhere. If you need a TV, it won't cost you anything to contact Acunon directly. Also, Acunon try to quote your numbers frequently on all pages of this thread. I noticed some people don't even bother to open the first page of a thread.
seconded
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
OCTAVO:
Nice statement bro, i will do that always
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by eleven(m): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
@Acunon,

Thank you for the professional way you handled my deliveries. Am the one that bought the LG smart TV and home theater from you. Items works well and like I mentioned earlier will be needing another TV from you in the future for our office. Will buzz you once we are ready.

You were extremely professional, especially with the timely delivery of the wall brackets to my place today. Please keep it up. Your in-depth updated knowledge of TVs is a big plus. Above all your honesty in this transaction which I sensed right from my very first call to you is your greatest asset, please ensure its sustained always.

I wish you very well young man, without doubt I am sure your business will do very well beyond your wildest expectations as more and more customers experience your professionalism like I just did.

Thank you. It was great doing business with you. Hope to do more deals with you in the nearest future.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
eleven:
@Acunon,

Thank you for the professional way you handled my deliveries. Am the one that bought the LG smart TV and home theater from you. Items works well and like I mentioned earlier will be needing another TV from you in the future for our office. Will buzz you once we are ready.

You were extremely professional, especially with the timely delivery of the wall brackets to my place today. Please keep it up. Your in-depth updated knowledge of TVs is a big plus. Above all your honesty in this transaction which I sensed right from my very first call to you is your greatest asset, please ensure its sustained always.

I wish you very well young man, without doubt I am sure your business will do very well beyond your wildest expectations as more and more customers experience your professionalism like I just did.

Thank you. It was great doing business with you. Hope to do more deals with you in the nearest future.

Thank you very much ELEVEN for your kind gesture and trust too. I hope you can attach a picture of your 47" boarderless Lg smart tv and 3d for public view. smiley
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by aluko360(m): 7:57am On Oct 25, 2015
acunon:

The landing cost, whats ur location?

Akure, 0nd0 State

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (567) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.