Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1014708 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by osigiepurr(m): 10:18am On Oct 25, 2015
@Acunon: Pls, how much is LED Smart with 3D 42" LG TV having 2014/2015 model
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
aluko360:

Akure, 0nd0 State
It will cost you 2000-2500
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
osigiepurr:
@Acunon: Pls, how much is LED Smart with 3D 42" LG TV having 2014/2015 model
A 2014/2015 LG SILVER FRAME SMART TV AND 3D IS 75K,i sell 68k for 2012/2013 bt from 2014/2015 will be sold at 75k negotiable( especially the 2015 model). Pls call me i might be willing to reduce the cost for you.
Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
Good afternoon
I have a 50" LG SMART TV WEBOS CINEMA 3D for sale
Model number : LG 50LB650V
PRICE : 130K negotiable
Pls hurry if you want this baby!

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by saky18(m): 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
How much is Panasonic 42inch Viera Smart TV 2014/2015 model?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
saky18:
How much is Panasonic 42inch Viera Smart TV 2014/2015 model?
Its 65k
I have a 46" Panasonic camera Tv, i will send you the model tomorrow if ur interested.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
The 50" Lg Webos Smart Tv LG 50LB650V going! Contact me if you are in need of it. Call me 08062363420 WhatsApp 07010381875 Price negotiable!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by semid4lyfe(m): 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
Acunon, correct me if I am wrong.

Isn't a WebOS smart TV a TV one needs internet to launch/access the smart functions?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:30am On Oct 26, 2015
semid4lyfe:
Acunon, correct me if I am wrong.

Isn't a WebOS smart TV a TV one needs internet to launch/access the smart functions?
A smart Tv needs Internet access to function, WebOs is an operating system used mostly by Lg company. It has nice interface showing bean birds and other fancy display. It doesn't need Internet to function bt needs it to access its smart menu.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:29am On Oct 26, 2015
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Samsung smart remote control for motion and voice control for urgent sales at 15k

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
NEW LG 55" LED TV FOR URGENT SALES AT 160K WITH SATELLITE FUNCTION.

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:46am On Oct 27, 2015
The lg 50" WebOs and the like new 55" Lg Led still available Call nw 08062363420 WhatsApp 07010381875!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:33am On Oct 27, 2015
Samsung smart hub and 3D 2014 model with model number UE46H6400 for sale
PRICE : 100K negotiable.

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:22am On Oct 28, 2015
Good morning World
The 50" webos and 48h6400 is sold too! More 50 lg webos on the way make your reservation nw!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by fixzylani: 7:48am On Oct 28, 2015
I'd like to testify something. I haven't met Mr Acunon before. We only speak on phone. And WhatsApp. I haven't even gotten hold of a TV as he's trying to get a good deal for me but I don't think there's anyone who does customer service better than him. He's too patient and really listens. We have cases of people who get impatient and rude after a while but not him. See eh God would you bigger sir. Even if I don't get the TV. I appreciate your effort. God bless you.

From the guy who wants the 29"and soundsystem

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ommo(m): 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
@ Acunon

Can the smart TV's software be updated? If yes, which of the brands allow updates of their operating software of their smart TVs?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OCTAVO: 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
ommo:
@ Acunon

Can the smart TV's software be updated? If yes, which of the brands allow updates of their operating software of their smart TVs?
When I bought mine, I did a software update (about 520mb). It brought the update prompt upon connection to Internet.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by gbemoh: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
@ Acunon My brother, even with serious distrust in this country, I gave money to you for this 22" Smart Samsung TV with so much doubt. The speed at which you delivered it under a day and super working condition, you even helped install my gotv without a dime. You are a true business man. I doff my hat for you bros!!! The sky is your beginning with this attitude

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by jimikata(m): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
Good day bro, can i get this models from you : samsung 32 UEJ5600 or LG 32 LB580V and at what price?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
jimikata:
Good day bro, can i get this models from you : samsung 32 UEJ5600 or LG 32 LB580V and at what price?
Good evening sir
I have a LG 32" LB580V OR 560V which am not sure of the particular model else i check tomorrow morning, its only a piece left out and can be sold tomorrow, pls you can call my mtn number 08062363420 abd lets talk.
Thanks!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
gbemoh:
@ Acunon My brother, even with serious distrust in this country, I gave money to you for this 22" Smart Samsung TV with so much doubt. The speed at which you delivered it under a day and super working condition, you even helped install my gotv without a dime. You are a true business man. I doff my hat for you bros!!! The sky is your beginning with this attitude
Thanks for your compliments, i really appreciate!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
fixzylani:
I'd like to testify something. I haven't met Mr Acunon before. We only speak on phone. And WhatsApp. I haven't even gotten hold of a TV as he's trying to get a good deal for me but I don't think there's anyone who does customer service better than him. He's too patient and really listens. We have cases of people who get impatient and rude after a while but not him. See eh God would you bigger sir. Even if I don't get the TV. I appreciate your effort. God bless you.

From the guy who wants the 29"and soundsystem
Lols brother, thanks oh. Am still working on a way to get it your 29" bro.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
ommo:
@ Acunon

All smart tvs can be updated to there current latest version, like if you own a 2012 smart tv that has been discontinued and you want an update, it will update you to the current 2012 applications and not the 2015 apps. All smart tvs being Samsung, Lg, Panasonic (maybe), Sony etc do have updates of softwares as your mobile devices do.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:42am On Oct 29, 2015
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:44am On Oct 29, 2015
More stocks available, hit me up!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Luckki1001(m): 7:32am On Oct 29, 2015
Bro Acunon, good morning. Please, how much for a 50" LED TV? Can you give me the prices for both Plasma and LED, preferably for LG? Or any other brand that is cheaper? And if I pay today, can it be delivered to me in Lagos maximum tomorrow?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:59am On Oct 29, 2015
Luckki1001:
Bro Acunon, good morning. Please, how much for a 50" LED TV? Can you give me the prices for both Plasma and LED, preferably for LG? Or any other brand that is cheaper? And if I pay today, can it be delivered to me in Lagos maximum tomorrow?
Good morning LUCKKI1001
A Lg 50" Led tv cost 120k,though this comes with a smart app and 3D latest model , We dnt mostly get ordinary Led from 46" and above for samsung bt some Lg do comes as ordinary Led. Lg 50" Led is 100k while a 2008 plasma Lg is 50k,2009 is 55k,2010 is 60k(plays usb), 2011/2012 is 85k. If you make payment today, it can be delivered before today. Please call me 08062363420 if you are ready.
Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by bodnel: 9:52am On Oct 29, 2015
Bro I own 42LD450 lg tv. But I can't view video file on it through usb except. Mp3 & picture files only.
What assistance can u render for me so has to play video file with my usb port

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by DatechMan(m): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2015
My Review

I ordered a 40" samsung UH6900 for 75k from Acunon. I paid via interbank transfer to him even though we have never met.
He kept me updated as he received the payment. Needless to say there was a minor hitch as it took some time before it entered his account. What kept my BP in check was his follow-up.
Apart from the TV, he also helped me get Bluray player(Samsung), HDMI & AV cable and wall mount at reasonable prices.
More importantly, he surprised me with a free gift of 8GB flash drive filled with HD movies. What more can I say.
I am happy to say that I have tested the TV and the Bluray, so far everything is in order.
I am still going to other a lot of some other stufffs from him.

My review is incomplete without pointing out his imperfection. At least we are all human. Contrary to my plan, he delivered the package to Ile-Ife instead of Osogbo. That made me incur some minor extra Cost. Nevertheless he apologized for the inconvenience and gave a reasonable explanation.

In conclusion, he is a go-to guy. Infact, I'm looking forward to buying a bigger screen from him soon

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
bodnel:
Bro I own 42LD450 lg tv. But I can't view video file on it through usb except. Mp3 & picture files only.
What assistance can u render for me so has to play video file with my usb port
Good evening, i have not heard of about such conversion, bt i jst went through Google now and i think you want to try there method, bt i will try changing the function board with usb so as to see if it will work when am chanced.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
DatechMan:
My Review

I ordered a 40" samsung UH6900 for 75k from Acunon. I paid via interbank transfer to him even though we have never met.
He kept me updated as he received the payment. Needless to say there was a minor hitch as it took some time before it entered his account. What kept my BP in check was his follow-up.
Apart from the TV, he also helped me get Bluray player(Samsung), HDMI & AV cable and wall mount at reasonable prices.
More importantly, he surprised me with a free gift of 8GB flash drive filled with HD movies. What more can I say.
I am happy to say that I have tested the TV and the Bluray, so far everything is in order.
I am still going to other a lot of some other stufffs from him.

My review is incomplete without pointing out his imperfection. At least we are all human. Contrary to my plan, he delivered the package to Ile-Ife instead of Osogbo. That made me incur some minor extra Cost. Nevertheless he apologized for the inconvenience and gave a reasonable explanation.

In conclusion, he is a go-to guy. Infact, I'm looking forward to buying a bigger screen from him soon

Thanks bro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (567) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.