Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,042 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1008437 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
bharseeth:
Here's giving Oga Acunon a 5 star for a Satisfactory Service.

I stumbled upon the thread a few days ago and based on previous reviews, I made up my mind to have a dealing with him. To be honest I was quite skeptical about sending funds to someone I haven't seen, or met with. But eventually, I took the leap of faith. I chatted with him. He responded, though, he's not always online. We negotiated and the rest is history. He delivered.

I would gladly recommend him for more business deals.

@acunon, thanks a million. More deals to come.
Thanks mate, enjoy!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Davidolives:
pls I need a Samsung smart TV 32 inch how much?and am at abuja.
Good evening
A 32" Samsung smart tv is 50k negotiable. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mrkhaynoni: 1:58am On Nov 12, 2015
How much is a 32inches LED LG tv ??
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:38am On Nov 12, 2015
mrkhaynoni:
How much is a 32inches LED LG tv ??
Good morning sir, a 32" Lg Led cost 39k sir.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:39am On Nov 12, 2015
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by miqos02(m): 5:43am On Nov 12, 2015
new onees?
acunon:
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:52am On Nov 12, 2015
miqos02:
new onees?
Mostly London used and few new ones.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by omobadurella(m): 7:13am On Nov 12, 2015
[i][/i] Abeg I will like a smart TV. Please which is the lowest price you've got? Any brand. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Davidolives(m): 7:54am On Nov 12, 2015
acunon:

Good evening
A 32" Samsung smart tv is 50k negotiable. Thanks
pls can I have the model no and pls are you on WhatsApp as you are not always online here
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:02am On Nov 12, 2015
omobadurella:
[i][/i] Abeg I will like a smart TV. Please which is the lowest price you've got? Any brand. Thanks
a 32" smart Samsung led tv at 45k for you alone.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by omobadurella(m): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
Can I see picture abeg?
acunon:
a 32" smart Samsung led tv at 45k for you alone.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:57am On Nov 13, 2015
omobadurella:
Can I see picture abeg?

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:58am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by kowalsky: 8:36am On Nov 13, 2015
acunon:

Yes sir.

What's the last price on this. Need it asap
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:16am On Nov 14, 2015
kowalsky:

What's the last price on this. Need it asap
95k sir, hit me up with 08062363420, whatsapp 07010381875. Good morning sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Good evening world, have a nice night rest.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:49am On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by adeniyitheprof(m): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
Prices of:
(a) 42 LED TV ORDINARY
(b) 42 LED TV with SMART FUNCTIONS
(c) 55 LCD TV with SMART FUNCTIONS
(d) 50 LCD TV With SMART Functions
(e) 55 PLASMA TV + SMART Functions

PLEASE, I NEED THE PRICES. Indicate whether or not it is negotiable.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by adeniyitheprof(m): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
Which one is best advisable to buy when considering LCD, PLASMA and LED TV?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
adeniyitheprof:
Prices of: (a) 42 LED TV ORDINARY (b) 42 LED TV with SMART FUNCTIONS (c) 55 LCD TV with SMART FUNCTIONS (d) 50 LCD TV With SMART Functions (e) 55 PLASMA TV + SMART Functions
PLEASE, I NEED THE PRICES. Indicate whether or not it is negotiable.
Good evening sir The price list is as follows (a) 60k (b) 68k =65k negotiable (c) i dnt have 55" lcd for nw (d) 120k = 115k negotiable (e) plasma doesn't have 55",its either 50",51",60".......
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
adeniyitheprof:
Which one is best advisable to buy when considering LCD, PLASMA and LED TV?
LED is the best follow by Plasma tvs sir.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:50am On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ayodot(m): 7:27am On Nov 17, 2015
Hello Sir,
I need a 42"(preferred) or 40" non smart led tv. I want to know the price range of the uk used. thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:32am On Nov 17, 2015
ayodot:
Hello Sir,
I need a 42"(preferred) or 40" non smart led tv. I want to know the price range of the uk used. thanks
Good morning sir, a 42" lg or 40" Samsung led will cost you 60k sir.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by adeniyitheprof(m): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
acunon:

Good evening sir
The price list is as follows
(a) 60k
(b) 68k =65k negotiable
(c) i dnt have 55" lcd for nw
(d) 120k = 115k negotiable
(e) plasma doesn't have 55",its either 50",51",60".......

I went 2 Westminister on Monday to check out the prices of certain products-TESTED AND WORKING FINE.
However, your prices are quite high compared to the prices @ Westminister. Is this how the prices of fairly used products @ Alaba market high? Nawaoooo
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by vitality22(m): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
I have never seen somebody so straight forward as this man Mr Acunon. I never believed initially that people could be so upright while doing business online until I took delivery of a 42" TV today from Acunon.
God will increase you beyond your imagination for been truthful in business. I will introduce all my colleagues to you. You are indeed a trusted fellow. Thank you for a good product and exact specification delivered to me today. I will and must always recommend you to anybody who wants to buy TV. I just wish you sell laptops also, I will buy same from you now that I needed laptop seriously.
More customers to your business.
Please keep it up.
I rate you 5*****

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Afromalaika(m): 12:28am On Nov 18, 2015
adeniyitheprof:

I went 2 Westminister on Monday to check out the prices of certain products-TESTED AND WORKING FINE.
However, your prices are quite high compared to the prices @ Westminister. Is this how the prices of fairly used products @ Alaba market high? Nawaoooo
The price on the high side? Well, some of us know this. But the koko of the matter is that the guy is trustworthy in business so we still prefer him. U can only go to westminster because u're in Lagos. Some of us are far away. Seeing someone dat can do d hustle for us delivering d products as described is a big plus in dis perverted part of the world. The traffic gridlock on the Oshodi Apapa Expressway alone is enough to scare me from taking d risk to westminster not to talk of Alaba. The summary is dat let's try and give kudos to someone who deserves it. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2015
adeniyitheprof:

Westminister is around the port where shipment are brought into Nigeria, products are sold cheap there while some are sold at outrageous prices. The fear that lies there is getting a fake products at the cost of an original one, i have witnessed two friends on nairaland whom had gone to apapa to buy cloned Lg tvs at a cheaper rate, when they come for a swap or repairs they realize that they have been scammed out of greed. Westminister doesn't repair tvs, they sell almost dead tv as a tested tv. It will surprise you that a lots of dealers at Westminister comes to alaba every day to repair there products and sell at the same price alaba do. If you are to buy there i will advice you to be very careful as there are lots of many shady activities going on there. Thanks and good morning.

5 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2015
Afromalaika:

The price on the high side? Well, some of us know this. But the koko of the matter is that the guy is trustworthy in business so we still prefer him. U can only go to westminster because u're in Lagos. Some of us are far away. Seeing someone dat can do d hustle for us delivering d products as described is a big plus in dis perverted part of the world. The traffic gridlock on the Oshodi Apapa Expressway alone is enough to scare me from taking d risk to westminster not to talk of Alaba. The summary is dat let's try and give kudos to someone who deserves it. Thanks.
Thanks brother, nice talk!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:29am On Nov 18, 2015
vitality22:
I have never seen somebody so straight forward as this man Mr Acunon. I never believed initially that people could be so upright while doing business online until I took delivery of a 42" TV today from Acunon.
God will increase you beyond your imagination for been truthful in business. I will introduce all my colleagues to you. You are indeed a trusted fellow. Thank you for a good product and exact specification delivered to me today. I will and must always recommend you to anybody who wants to buy TV. I just wish you sell laptops also, I will buy same from you now that I needed laptop seriously.
More customers to your business.
Please keep it up.
I rate you 5*****
Thanks paul, its nice doing business with you.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Davidolives(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2015
my review,acunon is a very patient business man and his follow up is super amazing to me because even me that was getting the smart tv is not always available but he made sure I got what I wanted.
I can boastfully say he is a legitimate business man and will give you "American customer service" not like the typical Nigerian customer service.i would rate him 5 star
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:36am On Nov 18, 2015
Lg 47" webos smart tv and 3D for urgent sales at 120k
Model LG 47LB700V
Its a must go, call me 08062363420 and whatsapp 07010381875 for reservation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (566) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.