Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1014414 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 3:38am On Oct 30, 2015
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Smartstuff007: 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
gudevenin......pls do you have the PanasonicTX-48CX400 and if so how much, also about the Panasonic 46 inch viera tv you talked about with camera, how much is that one if would appreciate if you could upload pictures of if cause I couldn't find it online, so that I can choose which is economical for my pocket.thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
Smartstuff007:
gudevenin......pls do you have the PanasonicTX-48CX400 and if so how much, also about the Panasonic 46 inch viera tv you talked about with camera, how much is that one if would appreciate if you could upload pictures of if cause I couldn't find it online, so that I can choose which is economical for my pocket.thanks
Good evening Smartstuff007
I dnt have that 48" Panasonic Tv, and about the one 46 camera has been sold, i have a 40" Panasonic LED tv for 65k and i will provide images and details tomorrow morning.
Thanks!
Panasonic a400

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:28am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by cb99(f): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2015
Hello, please do you have a 40" Samsung Smart TV screen? How much is it? Thanks.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
cb99:
Hello, please do you have a 40" Samsung Smart TV screen? How much is it? Thanks.
Pls what is the model number and also can you upload the front and back view for me to see
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by squino(m): 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
seems you dont really have sony products, want to know if you have sony kdl w670a or w800 series
please let me know the prices if you do
42 inches precisely
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
squino:
seems you dont really have sony products, want to know if you have sony kdl w670a or w800 series
please let me know the prices if you do
42 inches precisely
I do have sony products, bt from 46" like the Ex720 full hd, Internet access and 3d for 95k sir.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2015
Good morning World!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by austin4real(m): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2015
Sir, how much is your most affordable 32 inch Led/smart TV/ and 3D respectively... most affordable ooooooooooooo, gimme student price... grin
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:02am On Nov 01, 2015
austin4real:
Sir, how much is your most affordable 32 inch Led/smart TV/ and 3D respectively... most affordable ooooooooooooo, gimme student price... grin
Good morning austin4real
A 32" led tv is 40k for a series 5 or 6,while a 32" smart hub tv led is 45k student price and i dnt have a smart 3d 32" led for nw.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:22am On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Opeyemi5(m): 9:39am On Nov 02, 2015
acunon:

Good evening Smartstuff007
I dnt have that 48" Panasonic Tv, and about the one 46 camera has been sold, i have a 40" Panasonic LED tv for 65k and i will provide images and details tomorrow morning.
Thanks!
Panasonic a400
OMG.is dis an ordinary led TV or smart.its beautiful
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
Opeyemi5:
OMG.is dis an ordinary led TV or smart.its beautiful
Its ordinary led sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Luckki1001(m): 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
Dear House,

Good afternoon.

Let me use this opportunity to thank Acunon for the masterful way he handled my order.

acunon:

Good morning LUCKKI1001
A Lg 50" Led tv cost 120k,though this comes with a smart app and 3D latest model , We dnt mostly get ordinary Led from 46" and above for samsung bt some Lg do comes as ordinary Led. Lg 50" Led is 100k while a 2008 plasma Lg is 50k,2009 is 55k,2010 is 60k(plays usb), 2011/2012 is 85k. If you make payment today, it can be delivered before today. Please call me 08062363420 if you are ready.
Thanks

I placed an order and paid for a 50" LG plasma TV on Thursday last week. However, because Acunon wanted to help reduce the taxi fare for me, he opted to try and deliver mine as well as another client's order, who was based in Surulere, at the same time to cut delivery costs. However, the person did not place his/her order on time and we decided to wait till the next. However, the next day, I told Acunon to deliver the order to my Mom's [who stays in Ajangbadi, close to Alaba where Acunon operates] but Acunon insisted that it was better he delivered to me directly so I can see for myself the quality and state of the product to avoid future stories that touch the heart. When all attempts to get the taxi guy to reduce the fare to a reasonable amount failed [the taxi guy was quoting 7K to deliver to Yaba! 7K!], I decided to drive down to Alaba myself to pick up my order. I met with Acunon and I must say I have been impressed so far with his follow-up, his calls, down to the quality and state of the TV. I was very pleased with the end result and promised that I must recruit more followers to the Acunon church. I was not able to install the TV on Saturday because of the time spent going to and fro Alaba, so I installed on Sunday and I must state here that the TV is very, very impressive. Not one scratch, not one line, nothing. Very neat. I am impressed and grateful that the testimonies read here concerning Acunon have been accurate. Acunon, your business must prosper and the ministry must move forward to the permanent site in Jesus name! Amen! Below are pix for your viewing pleasure. @Acunon, I don drop my testimony and I pray that many others will follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:23am On Nov 03, 2015
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Afromalaika(m): 7:22am On Nov 03, 2015
acunon:
Good morning World
The 50" webos and 48h6400 is sold too! More 50 lg webos on the way make your reservation nw!
Reservation made. When is it arriving?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:41am On Nov 03, 2015
Afromalaika:

Reservation made. When is it arriving?
Soon sir, you can add me on whatsapp so as i can update you once it comes.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by bodnel: 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ok ill b waiting
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by xreal: 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
acunon:
I think i should remove this courier of a think as it tends to add more risk....

not a good idea.
it's a vital aspect of your business.
Quite a number of your customers and prospective customers will want their goods delivered outside your state of operation, and that is a good sign in business.
I think you should have options of courier, especially for your customers.
You give them options and let them know the risk involved.

quietly following thread since 147AD grin keep it up , my testimony will also be here soon.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:42am On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:43am On Nov 04, 2015
xreal:

not a good idea.
it's a vital aspect of your business.
Quite a number of your customers and prospective customers will want their goods delivered outside your state of operation, and that is a good sign in business.
I think you should have options of courier, especially for your customers.
You give them options and let them know the risk involved.

quietly following thread since 147AD grin keep it up , my testimony will also be here soon.
Thanks xreal
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by osigiepurr(m): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
#na God Win#.....
Finally, i gotten a clean and neat 42" LG smart LED TV (October 2013 Model) at a reasonable price. Its in a perfect working condition.
Acunon (real name is Uche) is a great guy with a kind heart and always want T̲̅ό̲̣̣̣̥ deliver on time.
I have been looking for where T̲̅ό̲̣̣̣̥ get authentic and quality smart LED TV until i stumbled into dis wonderful thread. So, i decided T̲̅ό̲̣̣̣̥ take a day off from my office just T̲̅ό̲̣̣̣̥ travel from Benin City T̲̅ό̲̣̣̣̥ Alaba Market, Lagos T̲̅ό̲̣̣̣̥ procure a TV set after series of phone calls and chattings on BBm with Acunon.
He told me †̥ђε price after sending me †̥ђε TV pix and i paid a deposit money of 30k based on trust.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by osigiepurr(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
T̲̅ό̲̣̣̣̥ shorten †̥ђε long testimony....i arrived safely T̲̅ό̲̣̣̣̥ Lagos on Monday and i went straight T̲̅ό̲̣̣̣̥ Alaba market where Acunon was already waiting patiently for me.
Infact, Acunon in all indications is real and God fearing...we both went straight T̲̅ό̲̣̣̣̥ where i pick up †̥ђε smart LED TV and i then paid †̥ђε remaining balance. Immediately, after †̥ђε transaction, he carefully packaged my TV T̲̅ό̲̣̣̣̥ avoid screen scratches or being broken. I got back T̲̅ό̲̣̣̣̥ Benin where i mounted my new pet on †̥ђε wall right inside my sitting room....and i can easily browse on my TV comfortably through wi-fi or modem
.........My advice for †̥ђε young Acunon is ....he should just continue with dat genuine customer's relationship with a pure heart....sky will not be ur limit....u ll expand beyond ur horizon.
See attached pix of †̥ђε mounted LG 42" smart LED TV
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by osigiepurr(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
Am flexing my machine already with internet connection.....†̥ђε trip T̲̅ό̲̣̣̣̥ Lagos was never a wasted effort......T̲̅ό̲̣̣̣̥ God be thƔ̲̣̣̣̥ glory!

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by osigiepurr(m): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
Dats my new machine mounted on †̥ђε wall with internet connection......T̲̅ό̲̣̣̣̥ God be thƔ̲̣̣̣̥ glory!

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
osigiepurr:
Dats my new machine mounted on †̥ђε wall with internet connection......T̲̅ό̲̣̣̣̥ God be thƔ̲̣̣̣̥ glory!
Thanks osas, enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Pojjar: 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
How can I locate ur shop in Alaba, Acunion
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by bharseeth(m): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
Can I please get the price list of plasma TV from 40" upward, am not particular about make as long as it's good and affordable. Treat as urgent please.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:39am On Nov 06, 2015
Pojjar:
How can I locate ur shop in Alaba, Acunion
COMET STAR PLAZA BESIDE SAINT PETER CHURCH ALABA INTERNATIONAL OJO LAGOS N CALL ME 08062363420
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:42am On Nov 06, 2015
bharseeth:
Can I please get the price list of plasma TV from 40" upward, am not particular about make as long as it's good and affordable. Treat as urgent please.
Plasma doesn't have 40" bt from 42" and above. It's led and lcd that has 40". So make your choice
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:43am On Nov 06, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (567) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.