Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex (23355 Views)

LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY! / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex by Tiemo(m): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2014
You’re in a tough spot…

I know how you feel and I know exactly how much breaking up with an ex hurts.

Everything reminds you of your ex… Those memories you have with your ex seem to come back to you from all directions. And you don't know what to do.

Every song you hear, every movie you watch, even that cute gift could make you drown in your own tears.

You want to rekindle your love and get your ex boyfriend back into your arms.

You will be shocked after you watch this video to the end to see it's possible to get your ex back into your life:

For the complete guide visit this blog: https://www.affordabledeals.ng/2022/03/09/ex-back/

You want the chance to finally say “I love you” again and here him say the same words from a genuine heart back to you - without having your partner shut you out.

Wouldn’t it be wonderful to finally relive your happy memories together again? But you’re not sure how to pull it off. Something inside you is telling you there’s still hope for your relationship.

I know this because that’s why you’re here - How to get my ex boyfriend attracted to me again.

Even though you know there’s an opportunity for you to put things right, you don’t know how to go about it.

Perhaps, you’re worried that you might make a wrong move or say the wrong things that could make the situation worse and destroy your last chance to get your ex boyfriend back forever.

I feel you…

...But This Is Not Your Fault!

How to attract your ex boyfriend again

How are you supposed to know what to do, what to say, how to act? Last time I checked, they don’t teach this stuff in school.

For those of you wanting to get your ex boyfriend or girlfriend to want you back, visit the link below to start fixing your relationship. In this article I have written ideas from me on what to do about reconciling with your ex, but you can use better Psychological and Expert Tips from Relationship Experts to get your ex boyfriend back – you can find them on this link: https://www.affordabledeals.ng/2022/03/09/ex-back/

Re: How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex by NextGuest: 1:57am On Jul 02, 2014
It is always what you say that decides the fate of your relationship. While saying the wrong things will end your relationship, saying the right words can help you salvage it. Here is what you should avoid saying and what you need to say to your boyfriend to get him back.
Wait it out before you do anything
The thing is if you say anything too soon then it's most likely to backfire badly. Before you make a move and attempt to say anything to your boyfriend you must make sure that you have let a bit of time pass. Make sure that your boyfriend doesn't hate you and is willing to at least hear you out.

Admit your mistake
The first thing that you must do is to admit your mistake. The fact that you are taking ownership of your actions and are willing to go beyond and even take ownership of what was beyond your control is something that won't go unnoticed. This is bound to make your boyfriend feel a lot better.

Apologize
Just admitting your mistake isn't enough. You have to follow it up with an apology. Tell your boyfriend that you are very sorry for what you have done. Tell your ex boyfriend that you really feel bad for hurting him and it was never intentional. Don't validate what you did or try to justify your actions unless he asks you to. Just make the apology heartfelt.

Say you were lucky
Make your ex boyfriend feel a little better by telling him that you feel that you were really lucky to have him in your life. All you need to tell him is how enriched your life felt because of him and how much you have grown as an individual because of his presence.

Keep the spite and negativity out
When you are talking to him he might say some things that you feel are unfair. It's in your best interests to just swallow your pride and hear him out. Trashing out negative things about him now is only going to make things worse.

Hear him out
Listen to what he is saying. Sometimes listening is as important as saying things. When you give him a patient hearing you get to understand his side of the story and figure out your next move.

Wish him well
Once your conversation is over, all you need to do is wish him well like you mean it. Tell him that all you want is for him to be happy even if it means that you have to be sad. He will see your good side and will soon be back with you.

Give Close Attention Here-

Now listen carefully! Take 2 minutes to read the next page and you'll discover a stunning trick which will have your ex boyfriend begging you to take them back. There is a set of easy to follow psychological tricks which will make your ex boyfriend crawl back to you within a few days guaranteed.

Re: How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex by tiemod: 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
I Love My Ex Girlfriend Or Ex Boyfriend - How To Get Him Or Her Back. If you are sitting and home depressed about your broken relationship and if you are still deeply in love with your Ex Girlfriend Or Ex Boyfriend, you must be no doubt, wondering how to get your Ex Girlfriend Or Ex Boyfriend to contact you. There are many different subtle ways of doing this by making your Ex Girlfriend Or Ex Boyfriend think that it is their idea. By playing a powerful mind game, you can definitely get your Ex Girlfriend Or Ex Boyfriend to contact you in no time and bring back the lost happiness in your life.

Give enough recovery time before bumping into your Ex Girlfriend Or Ex Boyfriend - After giving enough time for turbulent emotions to settle down, plan and bump into your Ex Girlfriend Or Ex Boyfriend accidentally a couple of times. You can visit places you know he or she normally frequents.

Have a makeover and look attractive - Before you decide to bump into your Ex Girlfriend Or Ex Boyfriend, work on your appearance. Have a stylish haircut, shop for attractive clothes and accessories and keep yourself fit with a lot of exercise and balanced diet. Looking radiantly healthy and happy will kindle the curiosity of your Ex Girlfriend Or Ex Boyfriend and get them thinking about you all over again, wondering what you are up to.

Any given chance, initiate a conversation - Taking care not to mention any aspect of your shattered relationship, initiate a casual conversation with your Ex Girlfriend Or Ex Boyfriend and gradually establish a firm and comfortable friendship. Do not flinch if your Ex Girlfriend Or Ex Boyfriend tells you they are seeing someone else. On the contrary, sound sincerely happy for them to reiterate on what a nice person you are.

Act with confidence and maturity - Talk to your Ex Girlfriend Or Ex Boyfriend in a highly confident and mature manner. This will make them feel that you have actually moved on and are getting along with your life. Focus on the present moment and make your Ex Girlfriend Or Ex Boyfriend see what a changed person you are.

Enhance the comfort level in your friendship - Make your Ex Girlfriend Or Ex Boyfriend feel very confident and comfortable to talk to you. Never try to bring your old relationship into the conversation. Focus on the present and on rebuilding a relationship based on mutual trust and understanding.

Keep your conversations with your Ex Girlfriend Or Ex Boyfriend short - If you tend to drag on the conversations and consciously try to spend more time with your Ex Girlfriend Or Ex Boyfriend, it may put them off. Keep your conversations short but effective.

Do not make any concrete plans for next meeting - Before saying goodbye, take care not to sound too eager and make any concrete plans for the next meeting. On the contrary, say something like "catch you later" and you can be sure your Ex Girlfriend Or Ex Boyfriend will contact you again very soon.

Pay Close Attention Here-

Now listen carefully! Take 2 minutes to read the next page and you'll discover a stunning trick which will have your Ex Girlfriend Or Ex Boyfriend begging you to take them back. There is a set of easy to follow psychological tricks which will make your Ex Girlfriend Or Ex Boyfriend crawl back to you within a few days guaranteed. I strongly urge you to read everything on the next page before it's too late and time runs out.
Re: How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex by NextGuest: 8:34am On Jul 10, 2014
What to do when you ask how to attract my ex boyfriend and get his attention again
Re: How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex by joanrivers(f): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
About my ex boyfriend; I can see that you’ve been dealing with some pretty crazy relationship experiences, and unfortunately I think I have another one for your scrutiny.
my ex (Johnny) and I met about six months ago online and immediately hit it off and messaged back and forth every day. because of our equal honesty and compatible personalities, we both started developing feelings for each other. during this time, we were both in troubled relationships, my boyfriend was cheating on me incessantly (no matter the second and third chance) and his girlfriend was not around very much, and was awfully jealous. I finally got away from my ex, and soon after Johnny broke it off with his girlfriend. he told me it was because of his feelings for me, partly. of course, our relationship was on a track towards serious relationship, and I couldn’t have been happier.

sadly, I had made a huge mistake.

my previous boyfriend and I had a very serious and deep relationship, and when he came crawling back to me, even though I was trying to move on with Johnny, I ruined everything when I decided to leave Johnny for him. this broke aarons heart, and at first he responded with anger. it didn’t take long for my boyfriend to cheat on me again, and Johnny was there for me as a friend. It was then that I realized I had made a huge mistake. I begged and begged Johnny for a second chance and after a while he succumbed.
our relationship went back to how it was before, but I ruined it yet again.

I felt that our relationship was boring, and he didn’t seem to be showing much emotion or effort, and so like an idiot, I started playing games. I became very stoic and blank, and he finally asked what was going on. well, not really asked. it was more like a statement. “so are we not going to try anymore?” is what he said. pride filled my mind, and I wanted him to fight for me. can you believe my nerve? after I had pleaded for a second chance, and now I wanted HIM to fight for ME? of course, he saw how screwed up that was and I decided to leave, because I obviously hadn’t put my foot far enough down my throat.

the problem is, now I want him back. desperately. I’ve learned from my mistakes, apologized and tried to fix them. but he will not budge. he said he can’t take us seriously because he thinks that I will just leave again.
plus there's some other girl he met, and he doesn’t want to ruin it before it begins.

at this point, you’re probably wondering what on earth my question is. I just want to know what I can do to fix what I’ve done and get him back. right now I’m doing the No-Contact rule, I told him I needed time to get over him.
but I’m afraid if I stick with that rule and don’t do anything else he will move on with that girl he met.

thanks for your time and your insightful articles

1 Like

Re: How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex by Rossieb: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello Tiemo, my ex is dating another girl he seems he loves her i guess. but she broke up with him today, my close friend talked to him so that perhaps we can get back together into a relationship but he told my friend a lot of things Which hurts a lot my ex boyfriend said that he no longer loves me and he doesn’t want me in his life and he hates the day he met me, and all what we had wasn't real, but in the same time he was dating that girl something took place it was when our soccer national team went to the second term we all went to celebrate in the streets so in that time i lost my little brother in the crowd so i started freaking out and crying so my ex boyfriend followed me and helped me to find him and we did after that we walked alone in an empty street and it was 1am and then he kissed me and said that he loves me and never wants to see me cry again, no we never talked and i really miss him i want him back i just need some help please
Re: How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex by Tiemo(m): 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
1. Your ex boyfriend needs some space and time to remove all the negative associations from the breakup and start missing you. People have a common misconception that if you don’t contact your ex, they will forget about you. But in reality, if you don’t contact your ex boyfriend, you will give them time to miss you more and they will be wondering all the time why you are not contacting them. Remember all the mistakes in Part #1 of this guide. Every one of them made your ex think of you as a needy person. By not contacting them, you immediately become not needy in their mind.

2. You also need some space and time. You need to get a hold of yourself and gain some perspective. The fact is, you are a mess after the breakup. And you need to calm down and analyze your relationship thoroughly to realize whether or not being with your ex boyfriend is in your best interest. It could be that you are just missing your ex boyfriend. You need to learn to enjoy your life without your ex boyfriend. You need to prove to yourself that you can be happy without your ex boyfriend. You will eventually realize that you DON’T NEED YOUR EX to be happy. Maybe you’ll still WANT them, but there is a big difference between needing something and wanting something.

3. You must become an attractive happy person during this time. You need to take a step back and reevaluate your life. You should make a lot of positive changes in your life. When you meet your ex boyfriend after the no contact period, you want them to be attracted to you. And the best way to do it is to start enjoying life and being an overall happy person. Don’t take this point lightly. This could be the difference between getting your ex boyfriend back or losing them forever.

Contacting Your Ex Boyfriend aka Re-attraction

Remember when your ex boyfriend left you? They thought of you as a needy, clingy and desperate person with little to no self-respect. After not being in contact with you for a while, they must be wondering what the heck happened to you. They will slowly start to forget that image of yours (the needy desperate one) and start remembering the things they liked about you. They will start remembering the things that they found attractive in you.

And that’s when you contact them, you talk to them and then meet them. Just as they lay eyes on you, BOOM. That’s the new and improved you. YOUR version 2.0. They can’t help but wonder what brought so much positive change in you.

For that to happen, you need two things.

1. You should actually bring a positive change in your life and become a confident, happy and attractive person.
2. You should contact your ex and meet them somewhere.

If you have been following this guide till now, then you know how to go about the first point. So, let’s get straight to the second point.
Re: How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex by mabelbrilliant: 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hi Tiemo, I really need your advice on how to get my ex boyfriend back. I love my ex so much and am sure he also love me when he told me he cant live without me, we share everything together even our account details and password. We had a fight and lost communication, a month later i saw him with another lady of on street kissing and i felt a pain go through my heart. Brad please come to my rescue, am in pains.
Re: How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex by Tiemo(m): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
I taught about the no contact rule

1. I get the feeling there is another factor you aren't getting from him. Just act all breezy and happy like you said but don’t text him until NC is over.

2. Once no-contact is over gchat isn't my favorite but you can make it work.
Re: How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex by evastefanni: 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hello, you are my last hope I pray you have the solution to my problem. I dated this guy for 2 years, been trying to cope with his lapses because i love him so much but he doesn't take me serious, i don't know if its because am black and his white but i pray its not the case. since he came into my life things has been working great with me, i find joy in him, his my heart but keeps playing with my feeling making me cry every time. He keeps breaking up with me every time and i keep accepting him back. I don't want to loose him, please how do i get him to miss me, so he will take me serious and adore me.
Re: How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex by Tiemo(m): 12:19am On Aug 14, 2014
You may have come on too strong. Try leading up to "ask your ex boyfriend out for a date" via text.
Re: How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex by wyankimberly: 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
[b]
Many good love spell casters are out there in the world (Africa, and so on) Yes, love spells really work, whether you are in a situation where you want to bring back your lost lover (lost lover spell), you want to get married to someone in a relationship (marriage spells), to increase love in your relationship (love affection spells) and many other related love spells, you will get help. It does not matter where you are or where your partner is, you don't have to be unhappy of a situation in life you can solve it all: it is all about finding a good love spell caster to change your life status for ever.

Contact Dr. Ikhine email: agbadado@gmail.com or call him on +2347060552255 is a celebrated love spell caster whose works have won his friendship all over the world from the people met him to know more about spells and his wonderful works. For reading worldwide!.

ALL HEART BROKEN PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD, FEEL FREE TO CONSULT HIM FOR INSTANT READING AND REUNION WITH YOUR EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS ONLY

Many good love spell casters are out there in the world (Africa, and so on) Yes, love spells really work, whether you are in a situation where you want to bring back your lost lover (lost lover spell), you want to get married to someone in a relationship (marriage spells), to increase love in your relationship (love affection spells) and many other related love spells, you will get help. It does not matter where you are or where your partner is, you don't have to be unhappy of a situation in life you can solve it all: it is all about finding a good love spell caster to change your life status for ever.

Contact Dr. Ikhine email: agbadado@gmail.com or call him on +2347060552255 is a celebrated love spell caster whose works have won his friendship all over the world from the people met him to know more about spells and his wonderful works. For reading worldwide!.

ALL HEART BROKEN PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD, FEEL FREE TO CONSULT HIM FOR INSTANT READING AND REUNION WITH YOUR EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS ONLY[/b]
Re: How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex by admaselli: 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
My name is CLIFFORD MARY,All thanks goes to Dr.OFURE for saving my marriage from toning apart.i feel so grateful and only have good words about a powerful spell caster named Dr.OFURE who helped me bring back my wife. We had been apart for 4 months, at first I was thinking if I was doing the right thing by contacting a spell caster, but I so much love my wife and won't give her up for anything in this world. I decided to contact Dr.OFURE through his mail address I found on several testifiers messages online,and I told him about my situation, he laughed and told me my wife will be back to me in the next 48 hours. I felt it wasn't going to happen at first until my wife called me and was so eager to have me back more than anything on earth.. Now we are together and she cant do without me,and both of us are happy. I feel so happy sharing this testimony because there was no negative act attached to his work. His work was smooth and fast. Thanks to Dr.OFURE for bringing back happiness to my life. I swear with my life that Dr.OFURE is a man to trust and take your problems to. You can contact him on his e-mail if you really truly want your love back. dr.(OFURELOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR: +2348149158514)
Re: How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex by andrea22: 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
my name are andrea loops.and i want to thank dr alexzander for saving my home and making my husband ten times rich than he was before. I was in a relationship where my partner was not paying enough attention to me, never told me that he loves me only when I asked him and I was never a priority in his life. One day I start searching for help and I heared about dr. alexzander Hightemple. He just safe my relationship. He did a spell charm to safe my relationship. Today I'm grateful to dr Alexzander Hightemple who did an amazing work. He safe our relationship and today my partner treat me like a queen. I became everything for him. Don't think too much anymore because god has sent a great spell caster who can do all things,just to see smile on the face of young lovers and family. contact him at alexzanderhightemple@gmail.com . He is the one who will and can help you in what so ever situation you fine yourself into.
once again i say thank you for your deeds dr alexzander me and my family are greatfull to you and your gods.....
Re: How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex by andrea22: 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
my name are andrea loops.and i want to thank dr alexzander for saving my home and making my husband ten times rich than he was before. I was in a relationship where my partner was not paying enough attention to me, never told me that he loves me only when I asked him and I was never a priority in his life. One day I start searching for help and I heared about dr. alexzander Hightemple. He just safe my relationship. He did a spell charm to safe my relationship. Today I'm grateful to dr Alexzander Hightemple who did an amazing work. He safe our relationship and today my partner treat me like a queen. I became everything for him. Don't think too much anymore because god has sent a great spell caster who can do all things,just to see smile on the face of young lovers and family. contact him at alexzanderhightemple@gmail.com . He is the one who will and can help you in what so ever situation you fine yourself into.
once again i say thank you for your deeds dr alexzander me and my family are greatfull to you and your gods.....
Re: How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex by andrea22: 1:31am On Feb 09, 2015
Re: How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex by hope2sweet: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
is BANGOLA you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship,I
promise you.your problems will be solve immediately. After being in
relationship with him for seven years, He left me, i did everything
possible to bring him back back but all was in vain. I wanted him back
because of the love I have for him, I begged him but he refused until I
explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should
rather mail a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him
back but I am the type that never believe in spell, I had no choice than to
try it, I mailed the spell caster, he told me there was no problem that
everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me
before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day,
that was around 4:00pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the
call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened,
that he wanted to return to me, that he love me so much. I was so happy and
surprised. Since then I have made a promise that everybody I know will
never have a relationship problem, that I will refer them to the spell
caster to help them. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his
email: doctorbangola@gmail.com
Re: How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex by joescandra1: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
I am joes candra, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR.OSAUYI for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR.OSAUYI released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to DR.OSAUYI for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM that is his email address bye or you can call is hot line on +2347064294395

Re: How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex by AndySowers1: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2015
An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me..
My name is Andy Sowers,i live in Australia,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again.
So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{Makospelltemple@yahoo.com}.
So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster.
So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {makospelltemple@yahoo.com},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back.
So thanks to the makolovespellcaster for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.
{makospelltemple@yahoo.com},
Thanks...

My name is Andy Sowers,i live in Australia,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again.
So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{Makospelltemple@yahoo.com}.
So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster.
So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {makospelltemple@yahoo.com},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back.
So thanks to the makolovespellcaster for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.
Thanks...

Thanks...

Thanks...

Re: How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex by hope2sweet: 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
my ex-boyfriend dumped me 8 months ago after I caught him of having an affair with someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I saw a testimony on how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problems to him.. he cast a spell for me and assure me of 24hr that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my peter came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Trust spell, you are truly talented and gifted contact his email: drolorisolutionhome@gmail.com

Re: How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex by AKGentle: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hello friends My Name is Johnson from London I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum because i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 2 months to our wedding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her Facebook and she changed her Facebook status from engage to Single…when i went to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..I lost my job as a result of this because i can't get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life…I tried all i could to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job…he told me he gonna help me…i don’t believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to UK the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he’s busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 3 days that is .My girlfriend called me at exactly 11:47pm and apologies for all she had done ..she said,she never knew what she’s doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my girl friend called and he said i haven’t seen anything yet… he said i will also get my job back in 3 days time..and when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume work on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit i have spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with a baby boy and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can email him, I cant give out his number because he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay. You can email him Erigospellcaster@gmail.com
And see the great work he will do for you....

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Be Single And Happy / Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / My Sweet Pain: Touching Story - A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.