Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (23346 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by solajacobs(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
See beautiful pre-wedding pictures of my brother..@stevoxroyale

Also check out one of the songs of the husband-to-be:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qblXzAvYhz8

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by solajacobs(m): 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2018
I wish you a joyful married life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GOyE_s4jHo

5 Likes

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by czarina(f): 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
Beautiful! God bless this union!

30 Likes

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nice...

Please make sure you also drop the post wedding bedroom baby making action pictures too

No... the video please.. I prefer the video..

Thank you grin

18 Likes

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by buchibrand(m): 11:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
This is our own wedding please follow the hashtag, help make this wedding a memorable one for this my brother. Hashtag #OLAJAYSTEVOX2018

6 Likes

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by buchibrand(m): 12:02am On Dec 23, 2018
Please help get this to the frontpage abeg.
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by buchibrand(m): 12:06am On Dec 23, 2018
This is frontpage worthy abeg

RoyalRoy
Puskin
#OLAJAYSTEVOX2018
Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Khallyella(f): 12:18am On Dec 23, 2018
May God bless the union ,beautiful people kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Auladimeji1: 1:42am On Dec 23, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
Nice...

Please make sure you also drop the post wedding bedroom baby making action pictures too

No... the video please.. I prefer the video..

Thank you grin

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:32am On Dec 23, 2018
The Guy is a virgin.

But that girl.......

Are you guys seeing what I was seeing?

4 Likes

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Godmademan(m): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2018
The bride is out of this world. Dude successfully edged out long list of suitors to possess this beauty...
Small man, Big Fish grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by buchibrand(m): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
TarOrfeek:

The Guy is a virgin.

But that girl.......

What are you seeing? Coz all i see is love, beauty and the glory of God.

1 Like

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by buchibrand(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
Godmademan:
The bride is out of this world. Dude successfully edged out long list of suitors to possess this beauty...
Small man, Big Fish grin grin
It is true love and divine intervention bro.

5 Likes

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Godmademan(m): 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
buchibrand:

It is true love and divine intervention bro.
absolutely

2 Likes

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by buchibrand(m): 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
More pictures.
#OLAJAYSTEVOX2018

2 Likes

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by buchibrand(m): 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
front page abeg, these couple-to-be are too beautiful.
LALASTICAL MYDN44 OMENKA

2 Likes

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Zeinymira(f): 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
Bride is fineeeee

5 Likes

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by 1cor2v9: 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
Safe journey to the intending couple..
Dear all,
Beginning 2019 all pre wedding pics that will make FP must contain date and reception venue alongside proof that the order of photography will include COUPLE WITH NAIRALANDERS..

Signed
Seun

4 Likes

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by damorac: 10:29am On Dec 24, 2018
THIS COUPLE IS WOW..
THEY ARE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER..
WISHING YOU BOTH A WONDERFUL MARRIED LIFE.
MOD,PLEASE HELP PUSH THIS TO THE FRONT @Seun,lalastica

3 Likes

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by buchibrand(m): 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
1cor2v9:
Safe journey to the intending couple..
Dear all,
Beginning 2019 all pre wedding pics that will make FP must contain date and reception venue alongside proof that the order of photography will include COUPLE WITH NAIRALANDERS..

Signed
Seun
We have heard, make suen just help us move this to Front Page abeg.

1 Like

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by buchibrand(m): 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
damorac:
THIS COUPLE IS WOW..
THEY ARE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER..
WISHING YOU BOTH A WONDERFUL MARRIED LIFE.
MOD,PLEASE HELP PUSH THIS TO THE FRONT @Seun,lalastica
Yes oooo! Ose!

2 Likes

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by solajacobs(m): 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
PLEASE HELP US PUSH THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE..
click like if you want this on front page .

3 Likes

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by felixmuyiwa: 6:42am On Dec 26, 2018
God will keep the day

2 Likes

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by buchibrand(m): 7:24am On Dec 26, 2018
felixmuyiwa:
God will keep the day
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by notoriousbabe: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ugliest couple ever liveth

Pls I need advice, if girlfriend yours is cheated was you on but love was still him to there what go do that must be?

1 Like

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by notoriousbabe: 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
buchibrand:
front page abeg, these couple-to-be are too beautiful.
LALASTICAL MYDN44 OMENKA
Pls I need advice, if girlfriend yours is cheated was you on but love was still him to there what go do that must be?

2 Likes

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
The 2nd pix is the "lovliest of them all" cool

1 Like

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Ubdavis(m): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lovely!
Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Uyi168: 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
TarOrfeek:

The Guy is a virgin.

But that girl.......

What are you seeing?

4 Likes

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
Your babe is yanshable any moment any time grin

1 Like

Re: Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by SarkinYarki: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
better bride

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Spotted With A Huge Erection After Sexually Harassing Co-passenger In BRT Bu / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis / Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.