Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Her Cheating Drove Him Into The Arms Of A Better Woman... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Cheating Drove Him Into The Arms Of A Better Woman... (636 Views)

How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. / Women If You Do This It Will Send Your Man Into The Arms Of The Other Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Her Cheating Drove Him Into The Arms Of A Better Woman... by marvelck: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2014
Adijah and I dated for like a year. We met through a mutual friend. Things were rosy at the beginning, she was a lovable and sweet person. Felt she was the one, until she started misbehaving. Started lying and keeping things from me. She became uncaring and less affectionate towards me, and didn't care much about our relationship. And it wasn't long I later discovered she was also cheating on me. Did my best to make things work, but the more I tried, the more It kept going from bad to worse. I became sober, demoralized and started losing interest in the relationship. And it was during this period, I met someone else. Though she's not perfect but she's better than my ex. She's like a God sent. A special gift from above. I had to cut my ties with Adijah so as to concentrate more on my new found love with Adarable...My sunshine. Don't blame me for dumping my ex...her lies and cheating drove me into the arms of a better woman. You'd do the same if you were in my shoes. Find true love, find happiness...
Re: Her Cheating Drove Him Into The Arms Of A Better Woman... by Sheenor: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2014
Okay, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Dis Is For You All / Reasons For A Failed Marriage / On Flashing Green-light In Unusual Setting ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.