Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. (60106 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Neldrizzy(m): 8:51am On Jul 11, 2014
A Nigerian guy based abroad, named Toye, trended on twitter yesterday for going to see a Nigerian lady, Ahunna he met on twitter two weeks ago. He drove 17 hours to her place to meet with the hope of getting laid, only to receive a hug and a piece of vanilla cake. After which they took a selfie, saw a movie and then he left.

He felt bad and tweeted about it, not knowing it would get full blown. He was eventually mocked so bad that
at a point, he deleted his account, then changed his username while Ahunna locked her account which was initially open to the public...

even Davido had to tweet about the saga.

See tweets below:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1542503_capture98_jpeg284b45970560c1744a77665d694757f1

8 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 11, 2014
Naija get bad mouth. gringrin

But, nobody can ever bully me on internet to the extent that I'd deactivate my account. I'll be giving them their own cup of insult till they get frustrated and deactivate either. tongue It's good to have confidence on internet. wink

44 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Neldrizzy(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2014
More reactions..

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 11, 2014
Was he really expecting to get laid Not all gals are wh0res, he should have known that.

158 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 11, 2014
kastonkastrol: Was he really expecting to get laid Not all gals are wh0res, he should have known that.
God bless you.

86 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Neldrizzy(m): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2014
Ahunna's tweet

7 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Neldrizzy(m): 9:16am On Jul 11, 2014
FrancisTony: Naija get bad mouth. gringrin

But, nobody can ever bully me on internet to the extent that I'd deactivate my account. I'll be giving them their own cup of insult til they get frustrated and deactivate either. tongue It's good to have confidence on internet. wink
i don't think you have come across internet bully before..... We human being are different sha..

10 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by ggrin(f): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2014
Haha toye the mumuest nigga ever livethcheesycheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Neldrizzy(m): 9:19am On Jul 11, 2014
kastonkastrol: Was he really expecting to get laid Not all gals are wh0res, he should have known that.
to mee all girls are h0es... A girl expecting a guy from such distance should know whatsop.. 17 hours? Haba

15 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Creamish(f): 9:19am On Jul 11, 2014
He drove for 17hours to get laid? Like seriously...how bad was his "congee" state?

[img]http://webeconoscenzanet.files./2012/06/you-need-to-get-a-life2.jpg[/img]

61 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 11, 2014
Neldrizzy: to mee all girls are h0es... A girl expecting a guy from such distance should know whatsop.. 17 hours? Haba

......wink
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Neldrizzy(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2014
Creamish: He drove for 17hours to get laid? Like seriously...how bad was his "congee" state?

[img]http://webeconoscenzanet.files./2012/06/you-need-to-get-a-life2.jpg[/img]
okpekete i sight you.. #well said

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Gclan(m): 9:53am On Jul 11, 2014
FrancisTony: Naija get bad mouth. gringrin

But, nobody can ever bully me on internet to the extent that I'd deactivate my account. I'll be giving them their own cup of insult til they get frustrated and deactivate either. tongue It's good to have confidence on internet. wink
well said

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by olumaxi(m): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2014
D useles nigga ought to av had 70-80% assurance of gettin laid b4 embarkin on dat journey.....though am not based abroad,but i stil get laid by my internet friends...in a nutshel,ALL GIRLS r dsame,it depends on ao wel u play ur card

23 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by krazydave(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2014
Aww...... Hard-struggler!!....17hours...
#the babe sef is harsh o!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 11, 2014
StUPEED boy. Brothel no dey again??

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2014
17 long hours..... Wtf shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by corisande: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2014
grin cheesy lmao
laff oh
this is some funny shit
if he had some piece of it,he would've gone to twitter to say "that puzzy was worth the 17hr drive"

24 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 11:46am On Jul 11, 2014
17hr only to get 'cake-zoned' . God forbid bad thing.

68 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Harmonyemerald(f): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2014
olumaxi: D useles nigga ought to av had 70-80% assurance of gettin laid b4 embarkin on dat journey.....though am not based abroad,but i stil get laid by my internet friends...in a nutshel,ALL GIRLS r dsame,it depends on ao wel u play ur card

Excuse you!!!!!!!!!! That is such a fallacy. No two people are the same.

19 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by safarigirl(f): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
olumaxi: D useles nigga ought to av had 70-80% assurance of gettin laid b4 embarkin on dat journey.....though am not based abroad,but i stil get laid by my internet friends...in a nutshel,ALL GIRLS r dsame,it depends on ao wel u play ur card
no two people are the same. These are some of the ignorant shiiit people say that gets them in undesirable situations.

That you encounter cheap females on the internet doesn't mean you'll always score....this Toye guy just encountered one smart girl, you will soon jam your own

46 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by olumaxi(m): 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl: no two people are the same. These are some of the ignorant shiiit people say that gets them in undesirable situations.

That you encounter cheap hoes on the internet doesn't mean you'll always score....this Toye guy just encountered one smart girl, you will soon jam your own
yinmu...dat u v not been spanked by an internet guy doesnt mean u wont b spanked anytym soon...i repeat,al of u r dsame

59 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Harmonyemerald(f): 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
olumaxi: yinmu...dat u v not been spanked by an internet guy doesnt mean u wont b spanked anytym soon...i repeat,al of u r dsame

Dude, get your facts right. No two people are the same. Anyways what do you know? You are barely 25. So young and so ignorant if not you will know that if all girls are the same cheap slut as you think then we won't be on this thread discussing because clearly the lady in question is an exception. By the way, I donot get why the guy is been made fun of, whether you spent a year on the road or a second or you robbed a bank just to see a lady, you shouldn't expect her to put out. Seriously guys need to re-define and find their respect for the women-folk else our generation will be headed for the worst.

62 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by safarigirl(f): 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
olumaxi: yinmu...dat u v not been spanked by an internet guy doesnt mean u wont b spanked anytym soon...i repeat,al of u r dsame
I've not even been spanked by the ones I see on a daily basis talk less some dude I met on the internet. I'm a logical being, I do not base my actions on eediotic words.

I'm aware that you must have encountered countless vapid-minded females so I won't fault your philosophy, rather I fault the f00ls responsible for making you think such

55 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by olumaxi(m): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl: I've not even been spanked by the ones I see on a daily basis talk less some dude I met on the internet. I'm a logical being, I do not base my actions on eediotic words.

I'm aware that you must have encountered countless vapid-minded females so I won't fault your philosophy, rather I fault the f00ls responsible for making you think such
cant stop laffin... anoda typical nigerian girl comment...i knw u r a virgin (probably u r a smelly)

54 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by olumaxi(m): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
Harmonyemerald:

Dude, get your facts right. No two people are the same. Anyways what do you know? You are barely 25. So young and so ignorant
u cant probably understand wat i mean by sayin u al dsame....u'l knw when u grow up..but meanwhile,real men knw..

23 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by OohMpa: 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
Now tell me why chicks won't friend zone us?

This dude is a wasted spërm angry

13 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by ebullientV(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
it's easy to criticise! Tho many here will do worse than this; unfortunately they don't get as much publicity.

7 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by ebullientV(m): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
Smh..

Things some guys do 2 get laid.

If he were in Nigeria, He'd probably have had a rethink before embarking on such a fool's journ... Considering d amount he's going to spend on buying fuel...

The guy's probably learnt his lessons now; all girls are not cheap slut.s

15 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by safarigirl(f): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
olumaxi: cant stop laffin... anoda typical nigerian girl comment...i knw u r a virgin (probably u r a smelly)
you sound like an eediot. See, REAL men do not come online to talk shiit about women and run their mouth about careless se.xual exploits. You just sound extremely d.umb and I really pity the poor soul that wil say 'I do' to your phuckd up self some day.

I shan't reply you after this because I can't waste my intelligence on an oaf of your kind. I only hold conversations with sensible human beings, not slimy dogs that have no achievements whatsoever save for a few sexploits

126 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by cc150615(f): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
even ur mama nd all ur sisters are same with all girls,getting laid by internet boys grin
even ur mama nd all ur sisters are same with all girls,getting laid by internet boys

60 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by safarigirl(f): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
Neldrizzy: to mee all girls are h0es... A girl expecting a guy from such distance should know whatsop.. 17 hours? Haba
God bless the woman that trained you, but apparently, she failed to do a good job with you

52 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.