Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,789 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Some Things That Women Do In The Name Of Love But Are Normal. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Things That Women Do In The Name Of Love But Are Normal. (1056 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Things That Women Do In The Name Of Love But Are Normal. by MORNDEW(m): 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
This is a response to a self believed, opinionated post by a nairalander (2gbasky22) about 'lsome of the silly things ladies do in the name of love'' I wnt to debunk all wht he has written. To let many here know that those things are normal when som1 is in love and that it has even made some relationship meaninful.
I will quote him exactly nd debunk them.
1. Living in the same room with a man who has
not paid your bride-price or wedded you; this is
foolishness of you.
This is no foolishness it happens nd many hv gone ahead to get married nd even undastand demselves beter. Abi lola(peter's wife is also silly) i know many deeper life ppl dat hv regreted their marriage cos dey dnt even know hw each oda taste b4 marriage. So who com foolish.

2. Accepting to be a second wife. Yu are a living
dead, you have a better option, yu better think.
I agree with this. Bt dat does nt justify ur post.

3. Wearing the engagement ring of a man who
doesn't even know your parents or house. You
are wasting yur time & blessing.
I dnt think so, Hv u asked urself, what if there parents are far away? My uncle went to Americca spent 5 yrs there nd came bak with a woman that is wearing his engagement ring. So my uncle shud waste d ladies time waiting d day he introduces her to us b4 he proposes. He himself never met d gals parents she only told dem she has found som1 nd dey were happy. Nigerians shud grow up.

4. Using your boyfriend's picture as your profile
picture on Facebook, thus blocking serious and
potential suitors. Hey, you have missed it all.
She has missed nothin maybe u dnt know wht dey call serious relationship. Except d lady is dating som1 like u dat hv d intention of disapointing women y not. do u know that som of us dis things move us to even love d lady more. Again its courageous, how many of dis madly cheating gals can do that. D man she is puting up his pix is he also not a potential suitor?

5. Giving your virginity to a man who has not
paid your bride-price. You have lost yur dignity
in life.
Are your sisters virgin? How many women are virgin in the world. So almost 90% of women have lost their dignity in life. SMH.
6. Cooking food regularly and washing clothes
for your boyfriend. That was a big mistake of
yur life.

Big lie, that has been d best step that some women took and their breakthrough came. So whats dating and courtship if all these are not involved. Or how do you recognise a wife material. Maybe wen she come to ur house, u both engage in fasting and prayer. Any lady who would give in to what you wrote above will end up like my neighbour here. (40 nd still searhing).

7. Disobeying your parents for the sake of a
man you are dating. You are out of yur brain.

Mr. Man there are sometimes dat disobedience is justified. Sometimes our parents think d world will remain d same. Bt no it is dynamic. Now, my friend was dating a guy nd d parents disagreed with d relationship that d guy was an osu bt my friend sweared to continue d relationship. Abeg dat one na disobedience. Those who think one sided end up inside a pit.

8. Giving sex to a man simply because he
promised to marry you. Haba! Na only yhu waka come?

Dnt hv answer to you for this cos its foolish for any lady to do this bt not all ladies.

9. Sending your Unclad pictures to your
boyfriend. Chaii dia is God O! shame on yhu

Depends on the two people involved if this will make the both of you happy, y not. Is it a crime. So long no one exposes it. Abi u never hear of private matter.

10. A man will beat you and you will still be
saying that you can not do without him; hmm

This is wrong but some men do repent from this. Believing that your man will change is nt being silly afterall GEJ beat us everyday but there ar those who believe he shud stiil be there in 2015.

11. A man cheats on you and you still say that
you can never quit him, Hmm you need prayer. And hot factory reset slap.

How many men do you think dont cheat. Abi you never cheat before?
Whats the gurantee that the next man wont cheat on her. So all the married women that their husband cheat on them also need prayers and factory reset hot slap.
So they shud keep changing men when dey cheat, den na angel gabriel go marry dem.

Sometimes people should sctrutinise what they bring to the public.
Nobody has the manual of life.
Thanks.

MORN DEW.
A member of the fifth column,
One of the survivors of the Nairaland E-blast.

1 Like

Re: Some Things That Women Do In The Name Of Love But Are Normal. by lemon111(m): 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
Nice answer n points
Re: Some Things That Women Do In The Name Of Love But Are Normal. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
Outright rubbish!

Haven't you a job
Re: Some Things That Women Do In The Name Of Love But Are Normal. by AfricanApple(f): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
most of d points are nice and are d truth but wait let me ask u what do u mean by 'wife material'
i mean are u a 'husband material'

and yes its foolish of any lady to say i cant do without him wen he beats her up all d time. she may finally end up dead in his hand one day
Re: Some Things That Women Do In The Name Of Love But Are Normal. by MORNDEW(m): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
AfricanApple: most of d points are nice and are d truth but wait let me ask u what do u mean by 'wife material'
i mean are u a 'husband material'

and yes its foolish of any lady to say i cant do without him wen he beats her up all d time. she may finally end up dead in his hand one day

my dear wife material, is a woman who posses so many good qualities dat can potentially make a good wife. E.g can cook, keep the house clean, respectful, supporttive, good hearted, caring
does not cheat, will be there in hard times.
Thanks.
As for ur question i am.
Re: Some Things That Women Do In The Name Of Love But Are Normal. by MORNDEW(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
blizard44: Outright rubbish!

Haven't you a job
i hv o nd one of dem is enlightenin the public abt wht is fact nd makin dem non-vulnerable to some things that many use to confuse odas.
U might nt be pleased wit wht i wrote bt its nt outright rubbish dat i know.
Re: Some Things That Women Do In The Name Of Love But Are Normal. by AfricanApple(f): 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2014
MORN DEW:

my dear wife material, is a woman who posses so many good qualities dat can potentially make a good wife. E.g can cook, keep the house clean, respectful, supporttive, good hearted, caring
does not cheat, will be there in hard times.
Thanks.
As for ur question i am.
dont u think its foolish to refer to a being as material?
Re: Some Things That Women Do In The Name Of Love But Are Normal. by wazobiaforu(m): 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
OP, when I was reading the post by 2gbasky, I was just like what rubish is this? Almost all what he was saying is for secondary or primary school relationship.

You wrote well jor, he just want to make the relationship like a bondage of zombie for someone.

LOVE DONT COST A THING but not when it involve life
Re: Some Things That Women Do In The Name Of Love But Are Normal. by MORNDEW(m): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
AfricanApple: dont u think its foolish to refer to a being as material?
mehn its nt only in women o when i was i sch i use to hear ppl call odas firstclass material. Bt did u get d message?

(1) (Reply)

I Started Looking For My Red Boxers After A One Night Stand With A Stranger / Mom Wants Me To Marry An Averagely Sized Lady But Not A Fat One / Beauty, Intelligence Or Character - Which Is Your Priority?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.