Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,570 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Love Or Stupidity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Or Stupidity? (2299 Views)

Girl Spotted Tieing A Guys Shoe Lace In School..(love Or Stupidity) / Wait, Is This Love Or Stupidity? / Is This Madness Or Stupidity? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Or Stupidity? by valdetino(m): 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ur answers to this question will determine my decision for a Long lasting admiration.
Am a graduate although not working but am focused about my Future and am working towards it.
In the Year 2012 there is this young girl I meet in a wedding. we exchanged numbers ever since then we talk always on phone although she is very stubborn but I persisted in calling her becaused she is a damsel and I like her type. I have been asking her out occasionaly. It got to a time I started falling in Love with her and I told her my feelings also asked her to date me buh she turned it down and said she is not ready to date any one for now that if I can wait till when ever she is ready that she might date me. I told her no problem that I will wait buh she have to tell me when she will be ready she said she don't know. I decided to wait and I have been waiting up till to day. I told some of my friends about it many adviced me to leave her that she is not d only fine girl on earth that what if I waited and she later tell me that she can't date me what will I do.
Am so confused that's why I have to post this on NL. I really need u guys advice on this please.
Re: Love Or Stupidity? by pasqal09: 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
Waiting for her since 2012? Holy shit!

1 Like

Re: Love Or Stupidity? by Lordabas: 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
Stupïd Love!

2 Likes

Re: Love Or Stupidity? by AfricanApple(f): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
dont u think u need d advice more from ladies

2 Likes

Re: Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
You mean the suff she used on you just got expired -- cos I can't grab why you'll allow your love life be paused by one small oshere like that?

1 Like

Re: Love Or Stupidity? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
Since 2012? Chai!. Well,i can't judge since i don't know her. Is she worth the wait? That is entirely up to you
Re: Love Or Stupidity? by sisinaijayeye0: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
Shs posting you o, she doesnt look like sumone that knows anyome is waiting for her

1 Like

Re: Love Or Stupidity? by stinggy(m): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
Bros wait for her. Be patient, the patient dog.....
Re: Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
#BITG crew

work more on your English

1 Like

Re: Love Or Stupidity? by shizzle11(m): 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
absolute stewpidity
Re: Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
Since 2012 Wow
Re: Love Or Stupidity? by Enegod(m): 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
valdetino: Ur answers to this question will determine my decision for a Long lasting admiration.
Am a graduate although not working but am focused about my Future and am working towards it.
In the Year 2012 there is this young girl I meet in a wedding. we exchanged numbers ever since then we talk always on phone although she is very stubborn but I persisted in calling her becaused she is a damsel and I like her type. I have been asking her out occasionaly. It got to a time I started falling in Love with her and I told her my feelings also asked her to date me buh she turned it down and said she is not ready to date any one for now that if I can wait till when ever she is ready that she might date me. I told her no problem that I will wait buh she have to tell me when she will be ready she said she don't know. I decided to wait and I have been waiting up till to day. I told some of my friends about it many adviced me to leave that she is not d only fine girl on earth that what if I waited and she later tell me that she can't date me what will I do.
Am so confused am this so I need u guys advice on this please.
you are waiting for a punny(when there are many punnies out there) and a job since 2012. Double trouble!!!!..why not focus on the job aspect. She knows that you are a broke asss nigga that why she keeps you waiting. Maybe when you become successful in life, she will then say YES to you. Don't be a capital MUGU undecided

1 Like

Re: Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
Some of you guys will do just about any dumb thing just to be with a pretty girl! She just gave you a polite no! But you will still wait, if she decides to use that against you one day you will come back and scream girls are evil. If she doesn't love you by now, she will never love you ( for the right reasons at least)

4 Likes

Re: Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
how romantic. you've been waiting for her to say YES since 2012, i like you zeal. no give up hope now O! keep calling & am sure you'll get your YES! YES! YES! grin grin
Re: Love Or Stupidity? by valdetino(m): 8:48am On Jul 01, 2014
Enegod: you are waiting for a punny(when there are many punnies out there) and a job since 2012. Double trouble!!!!..why not focus on the job aspect. She knows that you are a broke asss nigga that why she keeps you waiting. Maybe when you become successful in life, she will then say YES to you. Don't be a capital MUGU undecided
Bro am not broke. I finished school 2012. Served frm 2013 to 2014 now am starting my Masters. So am not broke. I buy her gifts and give her pocket money
Re: Love Or Stupidity? by ojun50(m): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2014
So since 2012 u hv being seating on the throne? My guy wake up,go nd search for yr love nd future wife nt seating on the throne waiting
Re: Love Or Stupidity? by justineu(m): 9:05am On Jul 01, 2014
[s][/s]
valdetino:
Bro am not broke. I finished school 2012. Served frm 2013 to 2014 now am starting my Masters. So am not broke. I buy her gifts and give her pocket money
this ur post make u luk foolish,so u are nt workin and u are givin her pocket moni and gift. Sum guys eeh undecided

5 Likes

Re: Love Or Stupidity? by ICEKID334(m): 9:18am On Jul 01, 2014
valdetino: Ur answers to this question will determine my decision for a Long lasting admiration.
In the Year 2012 there is this young girl I meet in a wedding. we exchanged numbers ever since then we talk always on phone although she is very stubborn but I persisted in calling her becaused she is a damsel and I like her type. I have been asking her out occasionaly. It got to a time I started falling in Love with her and I told her my feelings also asked her to date me buh she turned it down and said she is not ready to date any one for now that if I can wait till when ever she is ready that she might date me. I told her no problem that I will wait buh she have to tell me when she will be ready she said she don't know. I decided to wait and I have been waiting up till to day. I told some of my friends about it many adviced me to leave her that she is not d only fine girl on earth that what if I waited and she later tell me that she can't date me what will I do.
Am so confused that's why I have to post this on NL. I really need u guys advice on this please.
yhu av bin sinqle since daht 2012? Abi u qet sidechicks undecided
Re: Love Or Stupidity? by phlemzy: 9:36am On Jul 01, 2014
valdetino am just wondering,she's yet to accept ur love approach and u'r already dishin her with gifts & pocket money,when u start the dating officially,u will then start paying her salary. U need not buy her heart.
Re: Love Or Stupidity? by ERCROSS(m): 9:39am On Jul 01, 2014
broh..
i'll advice u to kip waiting for her oo.. at least ,u cha neva clock 40 yrs old.. cos dats d only time wen ur
MUMUism gat no solution..

mehn...
love is wicked ooo
Re: Love Or Stupidity? by valdetino(m): 10:15am On Jul 01, 2014
justineu: [s][/s]this ur post make u luk foolish,so u are nt workin and u are givin her pocket moni and gift. Sum guys eeh undecided
Bros u r talking like u r not a guy. More over is not always that I do gv her money is occasionaly. The gift I give her is during Xmas and Easter. I don't need to work for some body b4 I get money I have so many things I do that gives me money
Re: Love Or Stupidity? by valdetino(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2014
ICEKID334: yhu av bin sinqle since daht 2012? Abi u qet sidechicks undecided
Funny dude I have other friends buh not a lover or GF
Re: Love Or Stupidity? by 2goodbobo(m): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2014
some dude can wait sha grin. if i hear say i wait
Re: Love Or Stupidity? by valdetino(m): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2014
phlemzy: valdetino am just wondering,she's yet to accept ur love approach and u'r already dishin her with gifts & pocket money,when u start the dating officially,u will then start paying her salary. U need not buy her heart.
God I don't know how to explain this to guys. Is not as if I buy her gifts always. Is just during festive periods. I travel a lot shaaa so she will be telling me to get her some thing while coming back, I will post her till festive period I will get some thing for her and thing I get for her is not that expensive. More over I don't see giving out gifts as a crime even my dudes I get some things for them. I think that's the secret of my success.
Re: Love Or Stupidity? by justineu(m): 10:59am On Jul 01, 2014
valdetino:
Bros u r talking like u r not a guy. More over is not always that I do gv her money is occasionaly. The gift I give her is during Xmas and Easter. I don't need to work for some body b4 I get money I have so many things I do that gives me money
ok
Re: Love Or Stupidity? by ICEKID334(m): 11:54am On Jul 01, 2014
valdetino:
Funny dude I have other friends buh not a lover or GF
asin yhu neva nack apako since den cus u dy wait 4 her neva cum Yes?
Re: Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
stinggy: Bros wait for her. Be patient, the patient dog.....

Why are some guys so wicked !

Lmao..
Re: Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
valdetino:

To buy her love abi ?

She has friendzoned you.

But keep pushing. Who knows she might be single and in no relationship.

But save your money so you won't be doing a wrong investment.

Your heart is already being broken as you are confused. Sew your pocket and don't give her a dime again. Though its hard. But try...

The only girl I toasted with money, that is how she treated me. Don't toast ladies with money. When you starve them they show their true color, whether you are loved or not...

She can be pretending right now because she is benefitting and you are losing..
Re: Love Or Stupidity? by kadapi(f): 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
Notin unemployment no go cos............bros dis is 2014......dat gul is selfish she gat sum1else in her lyf.bt stil wnt u 2 wait. Ure jst lyk a spear tyre. If d relatnship she is in didn't wrk....she wil probably strt sumfin with u.
Re: Love Or Stupidity? by valdetino(m): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
okpara ugo:

To buy her love abi ?

She has friendzoned you.

But keep pushing. Who knows she might be single and in no relationship.

But save your money so you won't be doing a wrong investment.

Your heart is already being broken as you are confused. Sew your pocket and don't give her a dime again. Though its hard. But try...

The only girl I toasted with money, that is how she treated me. Don't toast ladies with money. When you starve them they show their true color, whether you are loved or not...

She can be pretending right now because she is benefitting and you are losing..
Bro thanks for ur thought but lemme tell u more about her details. She is 18 yrs old. She is d only issue of a single mother and she is a Jambite so I think she wants to face her own challenges b4 engaging her herself into relationship. This was her reasons.
More over me I don't hv that time to investigate if she is dating another guy my second degree is more important to me.
Re: Love Or Stupidity? by valdetino(m): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
kadapi: Notin unemployment no go cos............bros dis is 2014......dat gul is selfish she gat sum1else in her lyf.bt stil wnt u 2 wait. Ure jst lyk a spear tyre. If d relatnship she is in didn't wrk....she wil probably strt sumfin with u.
You may be right. Buh is not a do or die afair. If it works out good if it didn't no P. Life goes on am not that desperate. More over am not ready for marriage I just want to hold on some 1 I can call my own till when am ready. Am not the type of guy that believes in "meet today and marry 2moro"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unclad Man Cake (pix) / Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? / Love! Meet The Married Woman Who Shares Her Bed With A Pig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.