Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Love Or Stupidity? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Or Stupidity? (2303 Views)

Girl Spotted Tieing A Guys Shoe Lace In School..(love Or Stupidity) / Wait, Is This Love Or Stupidity? / Is This Madness Or Stupidity? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
If your second degree is more important to you just as you said OP why then are you looking for consolatory words from NL to decide if you are on the right or wrong part. You two are not having anything in common why the spending since 2012 when there are people that such your help will go a long way to change their life @ OP

1 Like

Re: Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
valdetino:
Bro am not broke. I finished school 2012. Served frm 2013 to 2014 now am starting my Masters. So am not broke. I buy her gifts and give her pocket money
you use your pocket money to give someone else pocket money?

1 Like

Re: Love Or Stupidity? by mployer(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
Its just a polite way of saying she doesn't like you.
Re: Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
Bro no mind them if d girl worth waiting go on and wait,and more so if u are d type that like kitty cat u can get one of low cost maintenance......enjoy ur life while it last.
Re: Love Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 02, 2014
valdetino:
Bro thanks for ur thought but lemme tell u more about her details. She is 18 yrs old. She is d only issue of a single mother and she is a Jambite so I think she wants to face her own challenges b4 engaging her herself into relationship. This was her reasons.
More over me I don't hv that time to investigate if she is dating another guy my second degree is more important to me.

She is still too young nah.

Omotola kind of marriage is scarce as most parents want their girls to at least gain a university degree or admission before marriage. She isn't wrong.

So you can look elsewhere for something more serious and immediate.
Re: Love Or Stupidity? by valdetino(m): 6:49am On Jul 02, 2014
okpara ugo:

She is still too young nah.

Omotola kind of marriage is scarce as most parents want their girls to at least gain a university degree or admission before marriage. She isn't wrong.

So you can look elsewhere for something more serious and immediate.
Yes I think that's her main reason for her decition buh i dnt mind to stick around I really love her.
Re: Love Or Stupidity? by valdetino(m): 6:51am On Jul 02, 2014
dancok: Bro no mind them if d girl worth waiting go on and wait,and more so if u are d type that like kitty cat u can get one of low cost maintenance......enjoy ur life while it last.
I didn't fathom what u mean by "Kitty Cat" Bro
Re: Love Or Stupidity? by dahmie2013: 7:56am On Jul 02, 2014
Bros, if I'm in her shoes I'll do likewise. 4 crying out loud,dere is nothing attracting her 2 u&u're obviously not ready 4 d responsibilities dat comes with relatnships. Everyone is focused on deir future, d fact dat u tell me dat doesn't mean I'll date u.

What u need is a job, make her see u as responsible&it will be d oda way round.
Re: Love Or Stupidity? by kadapi(f): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gud

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Names Of Men Who Make The Best Husbands / Under Her Skirt Ah! Afrocandy Forgot Her Undies ...peep With Caution! / Should This Be Called True Love (pix) ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.