Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,539 members, 7,865,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? (60523 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) / Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
softsparkyy:
I seriously love that guy.All the way from Real madrid yo Arsenal. Come de follow him bumper to bumber for twitter.
Mariah how much will it cost for you to leave him for me . I'm willing to pay anything. .
Lol.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by AfricanApple(f): 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Dont worry, iam rich and faithful dear.
i talk am, i say u get one kind bad tinnnnnnnn for mind. shift go one side joor *pushes him aside*
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by emmaella: 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
lynpetra: nairaland no go kill mecheesy
the kind username wey i dey see this daye ehn.Which one be 'native doctor'
wetin want kill u babe b4 native doctor no dey. Don't be too sure some of those claimong to be doctors in NL are actually native doctors grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by bigemmmybig(m): 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: Fry pan my head, men are cheats tongue tongue grin

shebi ur popsy na man abi grin OK NA
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by iykedare(m): 12:18am On Jul 09, 2014
zicoraads: Well, have been at work all day which is why am just seeing this now.

Now the fact that you couldnt state your own opinion without starting with an insult has already portrayed the type of person you are, a low-life!

Now I also saw the threads u have dedicated a better part of your useless and jobless life creating and if I was in doubt about the type of life you lead, that should clear all doubt.

Still, I will reply you.

My elder sister works with FIRS, now when her fiancee asked her to travel out and come spend some time with him abroad before coming back, he took care of every single dime that she needed. Now, thats a real man.

My other sister is an Architect. Her boyfriend works in Lagos. I am the one who usually books most of her flights from Abuja to Lagos. And all of those times, the transaction is usually done without her knowledge because he sends the money directly to me. That is a real man!

My parents are none of ur business, so are my siblings and any project I might or might not have.

The fact is, your foolish, myopic and shallow mindedness is just a synonym for a 'broke ass'.

I started dating a long time ago. Back then, I didnt give any girl a dime cos I didnt have anything to give. Now, I earn a good salary and I would take my girlfriend to wherever she wants to go. I would buy her whatever she wants, as long as it is within my means, that is, what I can afford. The moment you start dating a lady, you have a lil part in whatever that lady is. A lil part of her should be ur concern.

Na this kind of lie dey crash nairaland.

Shut up jare. Your lies here wont get u any puossy. House boi. No wonder your imaginary sister s bf hired u to be booking her flights.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by petkoffDrake(m): 12:29am On Jul 09, 2014
lynpata of all d comment here, na ur comment sure pass. pls read my signature.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Paulakosu(m): 12:30am On Jul 09, 2014
farano: Both broke and rich guys cheat
Are you saying that every guy cheats?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 09, 2014
Guidette: This topic is ridiculous and the comments even more. It's so sad how Nigerians have become so materialistic that even their self worth, self respect and self esteem has to suffer just because of worldly things. I can never see our society moving forward as long as we continue to have this mindset.
I mean who can tell the future? The cheating rich man can become broke in an instant and a broke faithful man can become rich. It shouldn't even matter what a person is worth monetarily, ambition matters even more. As a woman with pride, a man should even be afraid to cheat on you, rich or poor, because he knows you will be out the door. Putting someone on a pedestal gives room for that person to treat his underlings like rubbish and the same dynamic exists in a marriage.
Great post. Great analysis. Keep it up. You're one in a million.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by kepal99(m): 8:36am On Jul 09, 2014
Broke guyz evrywhr... Ah beg dnt hate on dah softbabe... She just told U wha she wants if U want her go make money or @least b nice and gentlemanly
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by cecejobs(m): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2014
MzMariah: All guys are cheats. Rich or poor, cheat na cheat shikena kiss
. Taaaaa! Personal opinion. If you say so, you are wrong. People have their reasons, probably you have had sum ugly stories/experience does not mean you shud generalise it.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by cecejobs(m): 8:40am On Jul 09, 2014
MzMariah: Fry pan my head, men are cheats tongue tongue grin
. Dts your personal opinion. Don't 4get your father is a man. No offense.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2014
MzMariah: Kelvin since seun changed my moniker from what it is to this, it has not been easy for me. Hmmm, everywhere na wahala, yesterday i was insulted, today I was also insulted to the extent that some people sef almost hang me grin I'm seriously hinking about deactivating this mzmariah o smiley chai, abi wetin you think?
Deactivate gini?? Abeg no try am o.
Xo do U think creating a new account will xtop d insult
Insultz will surely kome and go, no be Nairaland we dey?? Na them get dia mouth jare, biko dont allow xum1's speech decide ur action 4 U biko...
D MzMariah i know use to be allergic to insultz, wetin kum happen na.. Abi d moniker change changed U as a wholegrin

BTW... Good morning o
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2014
AfricanApple: i talk am, i say u get one kind bad tinnnnnnnn for mind. shift go one side joor *pushes him aside*
Which bad tinnnnn.
God just answered ur prayer through me and U are kalling it a bad tin?
Hian! Na wa 4 U o, xo U prayed 4 bad thing be dat na
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by cecejobs(m): 8:55am On Jul 09, 2014
lynpetra:

Honey,you no me na.I like money,this question go tough for me.
if I may say; who a woman marries out of the two options determine how she too will behave. #1. If she marries a poor faithful man, she may hang out (with rich dude) too to meet up with her financial demand. Or #2 if she marries the rich cheat, she may also cheat to balance the equation of the cheat she is marrying.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by korm2me(m): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2014
kulkatty: A rich faithful dude. hope it's not much to ask? grin
lol too much now!!!
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Deactivate gini?? Abeg no try am o.
Xo do U think creating a new account will xtop d insult
Insultz will surely kome and go, no be Nairaland we dey?? Na them get dia mouth jare, biko dont allow xum1's speech decide ur action 4 U biko...
D MzMariah i know use to be allergic to insultz, wetin kum happen na.. Abi d moniker change changed U as a wholegrin

BTW... Good morning o
Lol....I'm still allergic yo insults bro. I just dey use one mind collect all the insults . you no see as i dey look them ni grin so mzmariah go just wake up one morning con dey call guys cheats and dogs without any reason? cheesy kids everywhere grin

Check previous romance section threads you go see as them dey call babes them sluts. the guy wey call 95% ladies sluts no be woman born am o, na man carry am for 9 months or him just drop from heaven cheesy cheesy Even me and the guy use the thread play con leave am only for me to begin see mentions with insults.

Them carry the thread like say na government job. I don talk my own make the next poster come talk his or her own and give way for people to say their mind or is everybody not entitled to their own opinion? guy called 95% babes slut, the babes no talk or faint and guys them no talk na me way talk my own them wan crucify, so them know as e dey pain now abi? I don talk who wan die make he die. wetin sef cheesy Thread way I dey play around with na him people wan die on top abi the guys way dey say ladies are sluts no be woman born them abi I begin ask them if their mama dey stand for Allen dey prostitute when their papa pick them from there? Its because we are all entitled to our opinion and i respect that fact and everybody's opinion so make una no kill me grin na them sabi abeg.

KelvinGraphics I'm allergic to insults no doubt, I no even know now my body take stand this one grin cheesy make una leave me o or better still make una come kill me na. embarassed

I almost forgot my manners smiley Good morning KelvinGraphics and how was your night? I hope you didn't see Queen Miracy Obayaya in your dreams tongue tongue

I miss my old moniker, this one dey carry wahala too much. embarassed
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 09, 2014
korm2me:
lol too much now!!!
lol I don't want any of them. It's you I want now wink
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by msmotunrayo: 9:34am On Jul 09, 2014
Rich cheat o jere! Everyman is a potential cheat
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 09, 2014
MzMariah: Lol....I'm still allergic yo insults bro. I just dey use one mind collect all the insults . you no see as i dey look them ni grin so mzmariah go just wake up one morning con dey call guys cheats and dogs without any reason? cheesy kids everywhere grin

Check previous romance section threads you go see as them dey call babes them sluts. the guy wey call 95% ladies sluts no be woman born am o, na man carry am for 9 months or him just drop from heaven cheesy cheesy Even me and the guy use the thread play con leave am only for me to begin see mentions with insults.

Them carry the thread like say na government job. I don talk my own make the next poster come talk his or her own and give way for people to say their mind or is everybody not entitled to their own opinion? guy called 95% babes slut, the babes no talk or faint and guys them no talk na me way talk my own them wan crucify, so them know as e dey pain now abi? I don talk who wan die make he die. wetin sef cheesy Thread way I dey play around with na him people wan die on top abi the guys way dey say ladies are sluts no be woman born them abi I begin ask them if their mama dey stand for Allen dey prostitute when their papa pick them from there? Its because we are all entitled to our opinion and i respect that fact and everybody's opinion so make una no kill me grin na them sabi abeg.

KelvinGraphics I'm allergic to insults no doubt, I no even know now my body take stand this one grin cheesy make una leave me o or better still make una come kill me na. embarassed

I almost forgot my manners smiley Good morning KelvinGraphics and how was your night? I hope you didn't see Queen Miracy Obayaya in your dreams tongue tongue
this matter never die? Oya show me who still dey disturb you make my boy kelvingraphics carry am go sambisa
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: this matter never die? Oya show me who still dey disturb you make my boy kelvingraphics carry am go sambisa
die? I even unfollow the thread but the mentions dey bring me back grin grin grin Wetin concern me if person get heart attack because of my post tongue cheesy

Hafa mi love smiley
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2014
MzMariah: die? I even unfollow the thread but the mentions dey bring me back grin grin grin

Hafa mi love smiley
no worry, i go close down NL if any person still insult you again. But you sef no talk that kind thing again.

Your love fine o grin how was your night?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 09, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: no worry, i go close down NL if any person still insult you again. But you sef no talk that kind thing again.

Your love fine o grin how was your night?
No talk wetin? the obvious truth? if I hear grin grin

I love your new moniker hubby smiley when I wanted to open 'In Hoc Signo Vinces' your whatsapp was not working. wanted you to choose for me just the way we chose 'noster amor est aeternaliter' that I lost after the tsunami. sad
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by avuekwe(f): 10:14am On Jul 09, 2014
MzMariah: No mind them, when them begin see money now them go forget their root. grin

Na so, they change faster than chameleon
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 09, 2014
MzMariah: No talk wetin? the obvious truth? if I hear grin grin

I love your new moniker hubby smiley when I wanted to open 'In Hoc Signo Vinces' your whatsapp was not working. wanted you to choose for me just the way we chose 'noster amor est aeternaliter' that I lost after the tsunami. sad
obvious truth? Na you know o grin

well, you SHOULD love my new moniker wink.

Yea, lost that phone and the sim. Using a different whatsapp number now, sent you two messages yesterday and got no reply......why? angry
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2014
avuekwe:

Na so, they change faster than chameleon
Yes o. they will forget who was with them when there was nothing. only a few would remember.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by korm2me(m): 10:28am On Jul 09, 2014
kulkatty: lol I don't want any of them. It's you I want now wink
wow ,jumps up,!!! am very much available oooo. Mi Dom already dy crush on you since. Bt I am nt rich oo. Lol
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 09, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: obvious truth? Na you know o grin

well, you SHOULD love my new moniker wink.

Yea, lost that phone and the sim. Using a different whatsapp number now, sent you two messages yesterday and got no reply......why? angry
Really? let me check.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by ekmike(m): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2014
MzMariah: The broke once are worst. I dey tell you from experience o embarassed no just provoke me to talk grin grin men are cheats grin tongue
I have found out dt we attract oth pple lik us.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by farano(f): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2014
Paulakosu: Are you saying that every guy cheats?
hmmm something lyk that
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by 5yankitstar: 11:26am On Jul 09, 2014
Being Faithfull to me, is enough for me to hold on to!! I dnt care the weight of his pocket.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Paulakosu(m): 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
farano: hmmm something lyk that
wow interesting. However, am quite certain you've not tried evry guy on earth so I am curious to know what has brought about your hypothesis.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by AfricanApple(f): 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Which bad tinnnnn.
God just answered ur prayer through me and U are kalling it a bad tin?
Hian! Na wa 4 U o, xo U prayed 4 bad thing be dat na
mbok, which prayer o. i dey find friend?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (40)

Photoshopped Images Of Rihanna & Flavour In Bed Trends On Instagram / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. / Valentine: This Restaurant Owner Is Looking For Something Else (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.