Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,289 members, 7,867,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? (60528 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) / Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by kilokeys(m): 2:14am On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: That's why I say men are cheats. 98% of them are Dogs grin tongue
ever seen a giraffe hump a chicken?
dogs hump dogs (biatch.es)
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 08, 2014
xandyE: [sub][/sub]
koret geh. I have a friend for you wink you available right? grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 08, 2014
A broke faithful man anyday. As long as he isn't lazy we'll both work hard and we'll definitely be fine financial. Cheating is a big no no to me ad no amount of money can ever make it acceptable.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by sexylogan(m): 2:26am On Jul 08, 2014
xandyE: I prefer a faithful man dat is not too rich

Rich but not too rich? Shaaaarp babe... grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by yomi007k(m): 2:27am On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: No mind them, when them begin see money now them go forget their root. grin
And where be their root? D lady wey dey dream of rich cheats?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by yomi007k(m): 2:44am On Jul 08, 2014
About 80 percent of d female folks want d Rich Cheat. Tnk God I'm rich, now I hav 2 work 2 be a cheat!
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 08, 2014
Its hard to see a faithful man in a society full of unfaithful ladies. The root cause of unfaithfullness among men is that the lady we love with all our heart doesn't love us,but the one's we don't really love much will love us a lot,its called meeting the Mrs right(the soul mate) and mehn man has to download bcus too much of storage is bad. Until a man meets his mrs right he must be spending the good times with the wrong one's

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by ukandi1(m): 3:04am On Jul 08, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA: Mtcheew. All these dumb runz girls
very dumb they are , all of them.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Toks2008(m): 3:05am On Jul 08, 2014
What a question. Most Nigerian ladies will prefer to cry in a hummer jeep rather than be happy on an okada.

The answer is clear.90% OF LADIES WILL PREFER rich cheat any-day anytime as long as he is dropping the pay while 8% wil prefer to keep both, the rich cheat for material gains and the poor faithful guy for emotional needs while only 2% will go for a faithful broke guy.

I don't know about western ladies but 90% of Nigerian ladies will prefer to be unhappy in marriage with a rich guy than to be happy with a poor broke ass.

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by mozele(m): 3:16am On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: No mind them, when them begin see money now them go forget their root. grin

Them be tree?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 3:25am On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: Hmmmm....Whast do I even say? 100 likes for you sir.

Although the day I saw this thread, I never really took it serious, all I did was play with the thread and yesterday evening, I started getting mentions with curses and not even curses like I'm mad or something, some even insulted my generation to the extent that I had to go look at the thread from the beginning again. I was wondering what I said that warranted the insults I got. since I joined Nl last year august I've never insulted a single soul. I had almost 5k post before the tsunami and if you check all you won't find were I insulted anybody so when I saw the mentions I was shocked.

Guys cheat and ladies cheat. it depends on who we are.

I'm really sorry if my post got everybody pissed.

Good night all.

Just so you know, that post wasn't solely directed at you, was only trying to drive home the obvious. Sorry about the curses. For a fact that you never bandied words, I like you already, you seem like a really mature & homely person; Keep it up. Not your best of days here I'm sure, but hey! It's a new day, have a great one. Easy!

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 08, 2014
Rich cheat all the way! We both can play game tongue
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 08, 2014
Toks2008: What a question. Most Nigerian ladies will prefer to cry in a hummer jeep rather than be happy on an okada.
The answer is clear.90% OF LADIES WILL PREFER rich cheat any-day anytime as long as he is dropping the pay while 8% wil prefer to keep both, the rich cheat for material gains and the poor faithful guy for emotional needs while only 2% will go for a faithful broke guy.
I don't know about western ladies but 90% of Nigerian ladies will prefer to be unhappy in marriage with a rich guy than to be happy with a poor broke ass.
Not true
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Toks2008(m): 4:09am On Jul 08, 2014
zeb04: There are rich faithful men so why settle for less. Anyways,Anyone who wants a rich cheat is because she has ulterior plans/motive for that r/ship

You ve said it all but then it still cheapens the lady to bend her values.

Many ladies argue that all men are cheats but thats not true. We still have faithful guys rich and poor who will b faithful to you.

But let me define a cheat in the factual sense:
A cheat been refered to here is not a man who discretely keeps an xtramarital affair but the one who cares less and will even do it under ur nose without giving a bleep.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 4:10am On Jul 08, 2014
zeb04: There are rich faithful men so why settle for less. Anyways,Anyone who wants a rich cheat is because she has ulterior plans/motive for that r/ship

How could u be so pretty....i admire u

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by justi4jesu(f): 4:13am On Jul 08, 2014
A rich faithful Man jor..

Or you think only broke ass Men are faithful n humble.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Toks2008(m): 4:13am On Jul 08, 2014
dreyjacs:
Not true

Speak for yourself dearie and consider yourself as part of the 2%.

Even most of the socalled decent ladies will fall prey to this fact.

90% of Nigerian chics are money freaks and would love to be with a rich jerk rather than been loved and cherished by a "broke" guy. Not even poor but just broke.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by justi4jesu(f): 4:15am On Jul 08, 2014
Toks2008:

90% of Nigerian chics are money freaks.

99.5% of Nigerian Men are S3X Freaks undecided
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Toks2008(m): 4:21am On Jul 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

Seconded. And please tell me you will be happy to be with a man who isn't.

Guys think about sex a lot,thats how we are made even without a dime in our pockets we still do thats not a crime.

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by mascot87(m): 4:27am On Jul 08, 2014
This world don spoil finish, chai. Ọmọ see the way wey our future wives dey reason Anyway, d way ur lay ur reason na so u go waka ontop am grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:31am On Jul 08, 2014
oju leyi ti la. See her eyes he has sampled both the rich cheat and broke faithful
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by sexlover: 4:31am On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: Hmmmm....Whast do I even say? 100 likes for you sir.
Although the day I saw this thread, I never really took it serious, all I did was play with the thread and yesterday evening, I started getting mentions with curses and not even curses like I'm mad or something, some even insulted my generation to the extent that I had to go look at the thread from the beginning again. I was wondering what I said that warranted the insults I got. since I joined Nl last year august I've never insulted a single soul. I had almost 5k post before the tsunami and if you check all you won't find were I insulted anybody so when I saw the mentions I was shocked.
Guys cheat and ladies cheat. it depends on who we are.
I'm really sorry if my post got everybody pissed.
Good night all.

Shuo shocked shocked E no mean say u go go commit suicide for swimming pool na....Police e yeee, Police e yeee, Police!!! She's commiting suicide eee....
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:38am On Jul 08, 2014
dreyjacs:
Not true
SO WHICH DO YOU PREFER! THE RICH CHEAT OR THE BROKE FAITHFUL
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by oskaaay(m): 4:51am On Jul 08, 2014
lalasticlala: Actress Mimi Orjiekwe posed the question, 'ladies, a broke faithful man or a rich cheater' and she chose a rich cheat and gave her reasons.

I asked a few ladies around me and they all said a rich cheater...and y'all cry wolf when men cheat! Lol.

So ladies, what about you? Rich cheat or broke faithful man?

na wa .. world turning around all because of money...no more woman of virtue by of riches?.... grin shocked grin

Note: If you are reading this and interested in visa / Travel Agent Business (individual or corporate body). Then discover the secret company established in Aviation business for years that will aid you for less than #20,000 get on 0 7 0 6 6 0 5 2 2 2 8
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by chupcake(m): 4:54am On Jul 08, 2014
Buh shey you have to have a rich husband to be 'OK' in a marriage nii.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Maximus17(m): 4:56am On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: All guys are cheats. Rich or poor, cheat na cheat shikena kiss
ok! Needed to modify my comment after reading through,u get gud heart!
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Maximus17(m): 4:59am On Jul 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

both sexes,its in all,only depends on self control
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by iykedare(m): 5:07am On Jul 08, 2014
lynpetra:

E tough o. I like make my husband dey straff only me.Money good o,but if e go give me headache,abeg I no want.person wey drink henessy and person wey drink shekpe no b the same highness?

But for say na bf,abeg na me go dey give am woman sef.Leggo.No time.
no naija woman s kitten can keep a man. Not with all the meat u babes give out during your Aristo days.

IF YOUR PUOSSY NO SWEET, YOUR MAN WILL CHEAT.

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 08, 2014
See women with double standards

What with women and money?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by gebest: 5:29am On Jul 08, 2014
Man wei no dey cheat no b man.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Bjfirst: 5:41am On Jul 08, 2014
the lady ends up being the cheat if d guy is broke. so a rich guy that cheats better

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40)

Why Do Black Women Have Bigger Butts!!! Answered Finally / Valentine: This Restaurant Owner Is Looking For Something Else (picture) / Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.