Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) - Health (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) (102093 Views)

Reps Committee Calls For Overhauling Of NHIS, NAFDAC / National Health Insurance Scheme And State Own Hospitals. / National Health Insurance Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by nisot14: 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Hello Sir's and Ma's, Can i register my 2 months old under me on NHIS ? Or he has to get a particular age.
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
nisot14:
Hello Sir's and Ma's, Can i register my 2 months old under me on NHIS ? Or he has to get a particular age.
Yes you can register your 2 months old, infact a baby can be registered the very day it is born or as soon as you can provides it's passport photo and details. You can WhatsApp me so we get the registration process started
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by infocentre: 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
upmanagers:

Yes you can register your 2 months old, infact a baby can be registered the very day it is born or as soon as you can provides it's passport photo and details. You can WhatsApp me so we get the registration process started

Hi, thanks for your time. I have few questions

1) I want to do GIFSHIP since am a business tycoon. However, on your site, the FAMILY plan is at the max of 4 enrolees. Whereas my family comprises of me, my wife and 3 kids. Which one is suitable for us?

2) Is NHIS benefit enjoyable instantly on renewal? (let's say 1st Jan, 2024). Will one be able to enjoys all benefit instantly or needs to wait for a period of time? If yes, how long?

3) Does one 1-year term start counting only when I have been successfully enrolled and given slip/ID Card or does Fed Govt. has fixed expiration date for all NHIS enrollers

4) Do people registered under GIFSHIP expected to make 10% end-user drug fee as read somewhere on this thread in previous pages?

5) At the point of registration, will I be shown the list of primary health care to choose? How do I know if they have better facilities such as Lab or NHIS Accredited pharmacy?

6) Is the GIFSHIP renewal fee same amount as enrollment fee i.e. first registration.

Thanks for your time again
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 8:33am On Oct 26, 2023
infocentre:

Hi, thanks for your time. I have few questions

1) I want to do GIFSHIP since am a business tycoon. However, on your site, the FAMILY plan is at the max of 4 enrolees. Whereas my family comprises of me, my wife and 3 kids. Which one is suitable for us?

2) Is NHIS benefit enjoyable instantly on renewal? (let's say 1st Jan, 2024). Will one be able to enjoys all benefit instantly or needs to wait for a period of time? If yes, how long?

3) Does one 1-year term start counting only when I have been successfully enrolled and given slip/ID Card or does Fed Govt. has fixed expiration date for all NHIS enrollers

4) Do people registered under GIFSHIP expected to make 10% end-user drug fee as read somewhere on this thread in previous pages?

5) At the point of registration, will I be shown the list of primary health care to choose? How do I know if they have better facilities such as Lab or NHIS Accredited pharmacy?

6) Is the GIFSHIP renewal fee same amount as enrollment fee i.e. first registration.

Thanks for your time again

Hello, I will answer your questions according to your numbering

1. The Family package is a min of 4 people. GIFSHIP Family is from 4 to 9 people.

2. After registration and payment of premium there is a 90days waiting period before the names comes out on our register

3. Your year starts counting from the month your name comes out on our register, after the 90days waiting period and expires exactly after 12months e.g if the name comes out in November, it expires at the end of October

4. Yes after discharge or out patient services, enrollee pays 10% of consumables (drug, injection, drip NOT food)

5. You should only choose a primary facility which you are already familiar with their services and preferable close to you and your family. You can't get that familiarity from jut it's name on a list

6. Yes, since the start till now GIFSHIP it has been the same amount for fresh registration and renewal. If it changes you will know before registration or renewal
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 8:36am On Oct 26, 2023
For faster response to NHIA programmes you can reach me on WhatsApp during working hour 8am-5pm on 08051125416

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic That Killed Over 50Million Globally / See The Rat That Causes Lassa Fever / Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.