Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,565,274 members, 5,931,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 October 2020 at 05:07 PM

Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) - Health (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) (81787 Views)

Reps Committee Calls For Overhauling Of NHIS, NAFDAC / National Health Insurance Scheme And State Own Hospitals. / National Health Insurance Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by Kunja2: 2:39pm On Oct 15
upmanagers:

You can go to any NHIS closest to you.
You may need to be specific in your questions here
I want to register. That's what I mean. Which one is closest in Ikeja please
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by elujah1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 15
upmanagers:

If the said HCF is accredited under NHIS then the HMO should be involved for federal cases but if the HCF is not accredited by NHIS then no, NHIS cannot do anything about that.
It's accredited, please can i get a guide as to how to address the letter to the HMO?
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by Charlotte911(f): 9:09pm On Oct 15
upmanagers:

NHIS Ikeja office is on your way to Allen round about from Ikeja along or under bridge
I did my registration in September ending, they told me to come back in Jan to check my name, I mean the Ikeja office
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 1:42pm On Oct 16
Kunja2:
I want to register. That's what I mean. Which one is closest in Ikeja please

112 awolowo way ikeja
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 1:42pm On Oct 16
Charlotte911:
I did my registration in September ending, they told me to come back in Jan to check my name, I mean the Ikeja office
Ok
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 1:44pm On Oct 16
elujah1:

It's accredited, please can i get a guide as to how to address the letter to the HMO?

Call your HMO or or just go to their office. No long story in d letter just an official straight to d point letter
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by elujah1(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16
upmanagers:

Call your HMO or or just go to their office. No long story in d letter just an official straight to d point letter
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by Kunja2: 9:20am On Oct 18
upmanagers:

112 awolowo way ikeja
please do they open weekends too? Cos of work
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 7:28pm On Oct 19
Kunja2:
please do they open weekends too? Cos of work
Mon-fri

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Antarctica, The Only Continent Without Coronavirus (Photos) / Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! / No Bra Day Tweet Goes Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.